The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 7 Mm11

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 7 Mm11

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 7 Regist10

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 7 Empty Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by bunny 25.02.10 22:36

Marigold, have you ever heard of someone who has just been told that their partner has died and they worry about washing, cleaning and tidying up? its a coping mechanism.
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 7 Empty Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by Ruby 25.02.10 22:37

bunny wrote:
Ruby wrote:I'm laughing at the determination not to see how stubbornly you resist taking on board anything anyone posts to back up what they are saying, as you well know. I posted a photo of the damn bag before, but that wasn't good enough . You can stuff your faux outrage, again, nobody's fooled. Keep spinning it's all you CAN do.

The blue bag, Ill take it on board if you can show me a link to that information from the files.

I don't need to.
Go back and look at the photo I posted and notice the police files stamp is on it.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 25.02.10 23:04

Ruby, the link to the files that says it was reported missing
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 25.02.10 23:05

Ruby, the link to the files that says it was reported missing or even that the PJ think its missing.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 26.02.10 11:47

bunny wrote:Marigold, have you ever heard of someone who has just been told that their partner has died and they worry about washing, cleaning and tidying up? its a coping mechanism.

No, I haven't heard of any parent who has lost a child behaving this way
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 26.02.10 11:53

bunny wrote:Ruby, the link to the files that says it was reported missing
I'm confused. Is this the blue bag that shows up in a photo of the McCanns Wardrobe,the one they subsequently used on the Eurostar Trip? If so how can it be missing? Confused.com
bunnie1

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 26.02.10 12:33

marigold wrote:
bunny wrote:Marigold, have you ever heard of someone who has just been told that their partner has died and they worry about washing, cleaning and tidying up? its a coping mechanism.

No, I haven't heard of any parent who has lost a child behaving this way

I did. Different people, different losses, same reaction: they started cleaning. But does it prove anything, except for women can be strange creatures?
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 26.02.10 23:47

Hi
I still went to college the morning that I received a phone call from my mum telling me my dad had died. We were expecting it but I needed to be busy once I heard what she had to say and I managed to keep busy up to the day of his burial. Couldn't very well get out of that and it was awful as I felt that I had no control that day of my emotions.

Maybe we do all need to deal with things differently.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 27.02.10 2:21

marigold wrote:
bunny wrote:Marigold, could you? I dont suppose you could answer that though as you have never been in her situation and you dont know what medication she was given do you?

You are all starting to annoy me hugely now. Let me tell you my children are my life. I have 5 and I adore them. My youngest is 16 and I am distraught at the though of her going to uni next year. I have protected them at every stage. If any of my children had died or disappeared' I know how I would react. Even when my daughter is late back from school I feel sick inside with worry. I would have to be sedated completely, I would be destroyed, a zombie and know I wouldn't want to live. The thought is just too unbearable.
I also have experience of friends whose children have been killed and they have been sedated and yet all failed to react like the Mccanns did. My friend whose son was killed in a car crash didn't talk for months, just went through the motions of being alive without living. She hardly ate, didn't sleep and was constantly vomiting. Don't even begin to say the Mccanns behaved like normal grieving parents. Their reactions were sickening to observe.

Marigold, I would think that your post will strike a chord with anyone who considers him or herself to be a decent and caring parent. Judging by some of the comments on this thread, it would appear that the McCann Fanclub have been very busy propping up the pedastal on which they have placed the king and queen of Rothley. No point in wasting time responding to people who, for whatever reasons, are totally blinkered to anything which may put their idols in a less than saintly light. Perhaps they are paid to post such drivel, nothing would surprise me as to the lenghts the McCanns and their legal team will go to silence those of us who seek only to get the to the truth.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 27.02.10 9:20

Kololi wrote:Hi
I still went to college the morning that I received a phone call from my mum telling me my dad had died. We were expecting it but I needed to be busy once I heard what she had to say and I managed to keep busy up to the day of his burial. Couldn't very well get out of that and it was awful as I felt that I had no control that day of my emotions.

Maybe we do all need to deal with things differently.

Take care

I had an exam on the day they buried my granddad. He was the kindest man on earth. We all agreed he would have wanted me to do the exam. I did, even though I was distracted. And passed.
We're all different and I'm grateful for that.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 27.02.10 12:15

Autumn wrote:
marigold wrote:
bunny wrote:Marigold, could you? I dont suppose you could answer that though as you have never been in her situation and you dont know what medication she was given do you?

You are all starting to annoy me hugely now. Let me tell you my children are my life. I have 5 and I adore them. My youngest is 16 and I am distraught at the though of her going to uni next year. I have protected them at every stage. If any of my children had died or disappeared' I know how I would react. Even when my daughter is late back from school I feel sick inside with worry. I would have to be sedated completely, I would be destroyed, a zombie and know I wouldn't want to live. The thought is just too unbearable.
I also have experience of friends whose children have been killed and they have been sedated and yet all failed to react like the Mccanns did. My friend whose son was killed in a car crash didn't talk for months, just went through the motions of being alive without living. She hardly ate, didn't sleep and was constantly vomiting. Don't even begin to say the Mccanns behaved like normal grieving parents. Their reactions were sickening to observe.

Marigold, I would think that your post will strike a chord with anyone who considers him or herself to be a decent and caring parent. Judging by some of the comments on this thread, it would appear that the McCann Fanclub have been very busy propping up the pedastal on which they have placed the king and queen of Rothley. No point in wasting time responding to people who, for whatever reasons, are totally blinkered to anything which may put their idols in a less than saintly light. Perhaps they are paid to post such drivel, nothing would surprise me as to the lenghts the McCanns and their legal team will go to silence those of us who seek only to get the to the truth.
Seek the truth? Try reading the Files.
bunnie1

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 27.02.10 12:27

Oh dear here we go again! I wish I was being paid to post,I could do with some extra money!!! It really is so silly to keep referring to people who arent convinced by St Amaral as fans,divisive and provocative too.
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by jack 27.02.10 13:26

I think the people who suggest that some of us are paid to post show how out of touch with the reality they are and how poor their judgement is .
jack

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 27.02.10 13:50

'McCann Fanclub', 'blinkered', 'idols', 'paid to post'

Using allegations like that is provocative and doesn't help to keep it a civil debate.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 27.02.10 13:52

Inyx wrote:'McCann Fanclub', 'blinkered', 'idols', 'paid to post'

Using allegations like that is provocative and doesn't help to keep it a civil debate.

I agree Inyx. I also had hoped that we were past the paid chimp nonsense.
bunnie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.02.10 4:03

hedge wrote:
marigold wrote:Try telling someone who has a missing child who they think is with a paedophile that they should be out jogging. I think they'd tell you to f**k off.

I doubt anyone told them what they should be doing, they strike me as people who know their own minds but I'm sure people who know them and could tell when distress or exhaustion was setting in would have given them advice to clear their heads, take a break, take a step back from the chaos etc

They would have been well advised that missing children cases often mean a long haul and they would be no use to Madeleine or the twins rocking and wasting away in a dark room.

So what exactly have the McCanns done that could be considered useful to Madeleine and the twins?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 28.02.10 9:11

Bunnie1 wrote:

"Seek the truth, try reading the files."

My mum is a little old lady who doesn't have internet access to the files and nor would she want it. She is atypical of a great many people on the streets. She wouldn't stand out from the crowd and happily goes about minding her business keeping abreast of world events via watching the news, listening to the radio and reading the papers.

She thinks the McCann's are guilty as sin and are involved in someway in Madeleine's disappearance and possible death. I tended to do a Bunnie1 on her by reminding her that she might not be getting all the facts, afterall we all know that papers only print what sells papers.

I see it mentioned a lot that the files are there available for reading and the files, like the dogs, don't lie and should be viewed as the new St James version.

I honestly think that us folk here are in the minority and that most folk probably go about their business without giving a monkey's armpit about reading the offical files. There are probably millions of people just like my mum who do judge by the contents of the last news programme, todays paper, good old gut instinct and her own feel of what is right and wrong.

My mum hasn't and will never read the files - does that make my mum any less entitled to an opinion than you Bunnie1? The files have not proved conclusively what happened to Madeleine that night so maybe, for now, my mum's gut instinct is as close to the bulleye as they are. Even with their offical files it appears that the State of Texas might have got it wrong doesn't it.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 28.02.10 9:26

My mum hasn't and will never read the files - does that make my mum any less entitled to an opinion than you Bunnie1?

Your mum is as entitled to her opinion as the rest of us. But then I'm betting that your mum's opinion is just that and that she doesn't post up faked quotes or spread disinformation intentionally to other people.

:flower:

ETA, and to that end she doesn't need to wade through the files.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 28.02.10 16:43

vaguely1 wrote:My mum hasn't and will never read the files - does that make my mum any less entitled to an opinion than you Bunnie1?

Your mum is as entitled to her opinion as the rest of us. But then I'm betting that your mum's opinion is just that and that she doesn't post up faked quotes or spread disinformation intentionally to other people.

:flower:

ETA, and to that end she doesn't need to wade through the files.

Thankyou Vaguely,you answered just as I would have done had I been here.

Kol - Your mother probably has no idea of the utter nasty twisted crap that has been put about as fact by certain people.
bunnie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.02.10 16:59

Kololi, your mum sounds like a very sensible lady and her opinions should not be dismissed because she hasn't read the PJ Files. The McCanns have been on tv many times and I think many poeple who have seen them would view their reactions with some suspicion.
Maybe you should consider buying your mum a copy of Tony's book - there are many people who do not use the internet and are unable to read the police files :)
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 28.02.10 17:12

Kololi, if you love your mum buy her flowers or chocolate, or even corn plasters.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 28.02.10 17:36

Hehe Autumn you make me giggle sometimes and thank you for that as a giggle is healthy and I do mean it without the slightest bit of sarcasm, truly.

I would not buy my mum Mr Bennett's book no more than I would buy her that anti Tony book written I believe by some guy called Nigel something.

My mum has lived long enough and has enough life experience to make up her own mind about this based upon the information available to her from which ever media she fancies getting that information. She is not wrong for not scouring a set of offical files - that is her choice and as Vaguely rightly pointed out, when she does think about it and chooses to share her thoughts about it, it is quite obvious that she is sharing her opinion only.

She would think I had lost my marbles buying her either book and would probably be thinking heck a box of chocolates would have been more enjoyable than this crap you give me hehe.

Bunnie1, if that was what your comment related to then I need to admit I missunderstood. Seek the truth - read the files made me think that you may have felt that only those who had read the files knew the truth and therefore only those folks had a right to an opinion.

The files as I understand contain many things, for instance Jane Tanner's statement. I pick this lady because I genuinely do have sympathy to where that lady must have found herself that evening and because Gran has given us another side to Jane Tanner's statement to consider.

Her statement, although official, could be a load of porkies for all that any of us know. It may be filled with a testament that comes from the good heart of somebody trying to help friends and in her effort to do it may contain perhaps fibs or confusion. On the other hand it may be the whole truth and nothing but the truth exactly as she remembers it and no element of error in it at all.

We do not know as it has never been tested in a court.

Obviously there are certain things that cannot be wrong as they are so factual like the shelf and cannot be disguised or changed in any way. There is no argument as the shelf was either there or not.

I suppose that is why I asked what I asked earlier. A person having read the files may have some factual knowledge in their head such as the shelf but some of the file info is still open to opinion and interpretation, and unfortunately some of that has been interpreted in some pretty foul ways to suit agendas.

Hehe I am still visualising my mum looking at a booklet and giving me a thin smile whilst thinking to herself, "Where's my box of chocolates?"

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 28.02.10 17:39

I can only speak for myself I would only dare to correct someone about things that are factually incorrect that are clear forum or media construct or leaked from Portugal for some agenda, I couldn't care less if someone decides that because her mum and dad didn't have hysterics on live telly this makes them cold or capable of murder, what would be the point in attempting to have that debate with anyone?
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 28.02.10 17:45

lol kOLOLI,can you imagine getting one as a birthday or Christmas present? I would think I had done something wrong if I got one big grin
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.02.10 17:57

I was thinking more about the footage of the BBC interview when the McCanns, mistakingly thinking the cameras had stopped rolling, immediatly dissolved into fits of laughter following their sombre tv interview.

Kololi, I think my mum is very similar to yours regarding her views on this case. Last year, along with flowers and chocs, I gave her a copy of '60 Reasons' booklet, which she found very interesting. Although elderly, she is not in her dotage and I am sure she will appreciate receiving a copy of Tony's book for her birthday in a couple of weeks time - along with a bottle of cherry brandy and chocs of course :)
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top