The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Mm11

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Mm11

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Regist10

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job'

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whose pyjamas did the McCanns hold up at those June 2007 press conferences?

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Vote_lcap12%Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Vote_lcap74%Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Vote_rcap 74% 
[ 25 ]
Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Vote_lcap14%Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job'

Post by sharonl 23.05.21 18:32

Silentscope wrote:I ran out into the car park, flying from end to end, yelling desperately, ‘Madeleine! Madeleine!’ It was so cold and so windy. I kept picturing her in her short-sleeved Marks and Spencer Eeyore pyjamas and feeling how chilled she would be. Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she’d been wearing her long-sleeved Barbie ones. Fear was shearing through my body.

In the children’s room, Gerry lowered the shutter at the open window. Rushing outside, he made the sickening discovery that it could be raised from this side, too, not just from inside as we’d thought.

thinking

Where are the long sleeved Barbie pyjamas?

Why are there only prints from Kate found on the windows and shutters?

Answers on a Postcard to JVA Wolfenbüttel.

The shutters could be raised from outside, but only to fall back down again making a noise. In order for them stay up, they would need to be operated from a mechanism on the inside.

Aoife Smith, in her statement, claimed that the child she had seen was wearing long sleeved pyjamas.

Kate's comments as a mother are bizarre

"I kept picturing her in her short-sleeved Marks and Spencer Eeyore pyjamas and feeling how chilled she would be. Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she’d been wearing her long-sleeved Barbie ones. Fear was shearing through my body."

On a cold windy night would some sleeves really have made much difference? Would the probability of Madeleine dying from exposure have been greatly reduced by some sleeves?

If Madeleine was out there however, her chances of survival would have greatly improved if she had been found sooner rather than later. So why didn't Kate who claims that fear was shearing through her body, search for her?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job'

Post by Guest 23.05.21 18:48

Thanks Jill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.05.21 20:28

On a cold windy night would some sleeves really have made much difference? Would the probability of Madeleine dying from exposure have been greatly reduced by some sleeves?

thinking

Why would such a scenario exist in Kates mind as she knew straight away that Madeleine had not wandered off. Her Pyjamas could not provide her with protection from the immediate threat.

She was Abducted by a Paedophile.

The Weather would be the last thing to worry about.

Shearing is an interesting choice of words, like ‘wind shear’?
One part of Kates body is fear flowing in one direction.

What emotion is shearing in the other direction?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2577

Back to top Go down

Post by rlady 08.03.24 22:18

whatsupdoc wrote:

On Kate McCann's own admission, to a House of Commons committee no less, neither she nor husband Gerry were any more capable of keeping cool under fire during this time. Having earlier (August 2007) told her Pal, Jon Corner, "the first few days.…you have total physical shutdown", she went on to advise the House that, despite being medically trained, she and her husband "couldn't function" (John Bingham, the Telegraph, 13.6.2011).

End of quote.
McCann was gloating about something with Payne just two days later and acting like the celebrity when he came out of the creche before he realised the cameras were watching him.
rlady
rlady

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top