The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann Mm11

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann Mm11

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann Regist10

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann Empty This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 12:27

'This will be the start of good things for Madeleine'.

This is the message that Kate McCann sent to her lawyer, Isabel Duarte following the verdict.

Even by their standards, this is a truly sick comment - words fail me.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann Empty Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by vaguely1 18.02.10 12:34

Well hopefully it will. Hopefully they will re-open the investigation, or at least review it.

That can't be bad.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann Empty Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by bunny 18.02.10 12:37

Good things to come is referring to Madeleine hopefully being found now. Not sick in my opinion at all!

Just some hope for them.
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 18.02.10 12:37

# Isabel Duarte office will analyse new information regarding Madeleine #mccann http://twitpic.com/13xdpd 24 minutes ago from Echofon
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 12:46

bunny wrote:Good things to come is referring to Madeleine hopefully being found now. Not sick in my opinion at all!

Just some hope for them.

And how has today's verdict changed anything regarding Madeleine? Nothing has changed. Still not one shred of evidence to support the 'abduction' story.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by SashaM 18.02.10 12:55

I'm disappointed and disillusioned with the whole legal system ....

I thought what was said in court would be enough to lift the ban but I was wrong.

Does anyone know why any TV channel except TVI can discuss Mr Amaral's thesis?

Quote: TVI channel cannot comment on GAmaral thesis, but other tv channels can...
Link: http://twitter.com/fduartecarvalho
SashaM
SashaM

Activity : 20

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 18.02.10 12:59

Autumn wrote:
bunny wrote:Good things to come is referring to Madeleine hopefully being found now. Not sick in my opinion at all!

Just some hope for them.

And how has today's verdict changed anything regarding Madeleine? Nothing has changed. Still not one shred of evidence to support the 'abduction' story.

Oh I think the judge would argue that there is not one shred of evidence that supports that she was NOT abducted. That is the point.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 13:02

So why arn't her parents looking for her?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 18.02.10 13:11

How do you know they are not?

Searching does not just cover knocking doors. Im sure you are aware of that though.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 13:18

Bunny, may I remind you that Kate did not bother looking for Maddie on the night they say she disappeared. If they come knocking on my door theyl get it slammed in their smug faces.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 18.02.10 13:24

bunny wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Just some hope for them.

Oh I think the judge would argue that there is not one shred of evidence that supports that she was NOT abducted. That is the point.

There is no shred of evidence that she was taken either. Speculation in such cases will always occur. Are we to all shut up now, because the McCanns say so?
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 18.02.10 13:26

Pascal wrote:
bunny wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Just some hope for them.

There is no shred of evidence that she was taken either. Speculation in such cases will always occur. Are we to all shut up now, because the McCanns say so?

The only people who have to shut up are those that have injunctions against them, or those that entered into voluntary agreements. Even then - there are only certain things that they cannot repeat.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 18.02.10 13:33

Pascal wrote:
bunny wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Just some hope for them.

Err that was the point I was making...see underline
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 13:43

However many injunctions they take out, the McCanns cannot control our opinions. I reckon many will be wondering why they return to Portugal to sue people but have no time to search around PDL for their daughter, whom their own PI insists is being held captive there.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 18.02.10 15:13

i don't think anyone in their right mind would expect to see them turn up at pdl after 2 years and start looking in hedgerows, that's not how searching for an abducted child is done, not after the first 48 hours or so.
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 18.02.10 15:31

Indeed.How many parents of abducted children do actually go out poking around? They are usually advised to sit tight and let the police do the searching.
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 18.02.10 16:53

Hi
Do you think that sometimes they perhaps use a bad choice of words?

I certainly didn't read that and interpret it as meaning, "oh great, perhaps now the nasty boogie man who has her will go buy her some of her favourite ice cream so things are getting good for her".

More like great that perhaps somebody will be investigating her disappearace again.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 18.02.10 16:59

Kololi wrote:Hi
Do you think that sometimes they perhaps use a bad choice of words?

I certainly didn't read that and interpret it as meaning, "oh great, perhaps now the nasty boogie man who has her will go buy her some of her favourite ice cream so things are getting good for her".

More like great that perhaps somebody will be investigating her disappearace again.

Take care

i don't think it's necessarily a bad choice of words, when you have this many people intent on spinning whatever they say and do to suit their own agenda then there are no good or bad choices of words.

Clearly a 'good thing' for an abducted child who's parents are looking for her is going to be very different to a 'good thing' for a happy healthy child safe at home, I'd have thought that went without saying, apparently not.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 17:18

I didn't interpret it as that either, Kololi , so please refrain from making facetious comments. I remain sickened by Kate's comments.

As for the investigation, I don't know how the McCanns have the nerve to complain given the fact that they were obstructive and evasive throughout -they couldn't have been less helpful and co-ooperative with the PJ, refusing to answer basic questions in the knowledge that by doind so, would jeopardise the search for Madeleine.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 18.02.10 17:21

But for those that believe that Madeleine was already dead it wouldn't jeopardise a search.

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 18.02.10 17:22

A bit like the eye thing too.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 18.02.10 17:23

She's dead - autumn even explained how and where she died.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 18.02.10 17:24

Yes.

Sorry, I probably sounded a bit rude, I just get confused about what upsets people. It seems to chop and change.

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 18.02.10 17:31

Autumn wrote:I didn't interpret it as that either, Kololi , so please refrain from making facetious comments. I remain sickened by Kate's comments.

As for the investigation, I don't know how the McCanns have the nerve to complain given the fact that they were obstructive and evasive throughout -they couldn't have been less helpful and co-ooperative with the PJ, refusing to answer basic questions in the knowledge that by doind so, would jeopardise the search for Madeleine.

To be fair they were actually extremely cooperative with the PJ and only became uncoperative after 4 months when it became evident that the PJ had stopped looking for their child and had put their resources into pinning it on them, a perfectly natural reaction from them i would have thought.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 17:59

Hedge, it might be a good idea if you read the files then come back and explain how, in your opinion, the PJ were trying to pin it on them.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top