The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by bunnie1 on 25.02.10 14:19

@hedge wrote:No it came from Kates words 'I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm' presumeably working on the assumption that if she is alive she will have a blanket, if she is cold that whoever has her gives her a blanket. A heartbreaking reminder of just how horrific it must be to be a mother who is away from her child and does not know where she is.

In typical calpol-esque misunderstandings Amaral appears to have leapt on the idea that Madeleine had, has and will only ever have the one blanket she had at age 3.

So very sad.I wish them all the strength they need to find their daughter. It just needs one insignificant little break I think.

bunnie1

Posts : 126
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by marigold on 25.02.10 16:13

@hedge wrote:No it came from Kates words 'I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm' presumeably working on the assumption that if she is alive she will have a blanket, if she is cold that whoever has her gives her a blanket. A heartbreaking reminder of just how horrific it must be to be a mother who is away from her child and does not know where she is.

In typical calpol-esque misunderstandings Amaral appears to have leapt on the idea that Madeleine had, has and will only ever have the one blanket she had at age 3.

As the blanket is photographed on the bed after she disappeared, then how can Kate's ficticious abductor give her, 'HER' blanket? She states 'her' blanket and not 'a' blanket. As so much of what they say can be construed to have a hidden meaning then the blanket is important in some way.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by marigold on 25.02.10 16:16

@hedge wrote:
@marigold wrote:Hedge your compilation of all the rumours that you say are wrong. Please explain how you know this and with links.

I have not compiled any such list.

Apologies, I have checked and it was Jack.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by marigold on 25.02.10 16:18

@hedge wrote:No it came from Kates words 'I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm' presumeably working on the assumption that if she is alive she will have a blanket, if she is cold that whoever has her gives her a blanket. A heartbreaking reminder of just how horrific it must be to be a mother who is away from her child and does not know where she is.

In typical calpol-esque misunderstandings Amaral appears to have leapt on the idea that Madeleine had, has and will only ever have the one blanket she had at age 3.

Yes, so horrific that she slept well after a few days, socialised with her friends and laughed her head off for much of the time.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by hedge on 25.02.10 16:25

@marigold wrote:
@hedge wrote:No it came from Kates words 'I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm' presumeably working on the assumption that if she is alive she will have a blanket, if she is cold that whoever has her gives her a blanket. A heartbreaking reminder of just how horrific it must be to be a mother who is away from her child and does not know where she is.

In typical calpol-esque misunderstandings Amaral appears to have leapt on the idea that Madeleine had, has and will only ever have the one blanket she had at age 3.

As the blanket is photographed on the bed after she disappeared, then how can Kate's ficticious abductor give her, 'HER' blanket? She states 'her' blanket and not 'a' blanket. As so much of what they say can be construed to have a hidden meaning then the blanket is important in some way.

Ah you appear to have the same thought precesses as Amaral.

If she is alive then it is probable to assume she has a bed if she has a bed it is more than probable she has blankets of some sort, if she is cold, as a mother, she hopes whoever has her gives her her blanket. Do you see.

hedge

Posts : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by hedge on 25.02.10 16:26

@marigold wrote:
@hedge wrote:No it came from Kates words 'I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm' presumeably working on the assumption that if she is alive she will have a blanket, if she is cold that whoever has her gives her a blanket. A heartbreaking reminder of just how horrific it must be to be a mother who is away from her child and does not know where she is.

In typical calpol-esque misunderstandings Amaral appears to have leapt on the idea that Madeleine had, has and will only ever have the one blanket she had at age 3.

Yes, so horrific that she slept well after a few days, socialised with her friends and laughed her head off for much of the time.

Do you genuinely expect anyone to respond to that post?

hedge

Posts : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by marigold on 25.02.10 16:37

@hedge wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@hedge wrote:No it came from Kates words 'I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm' presumeably working on the assumption that if she is alive she will have a blanket, if she is cold that whoever has her gives her a blanket. A heartbreaking reminder of just how horrific it must be to be a mother who is away from her child and does not know where she is.

In typical calpol-esque misunderstandings Amaral appears to have leapt on the idea that Madeleine had, has and will only ever have the one blanket she had at age 3.

Yes, so horrific that she slept well after a few days, socialised with her friends and laughed her head off for much of the time.

Do you genuinely expect anyone to respond to that post?

It's a fact. She did. Said so herself. Could you sleep well after a few days?

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by bunny on 25.02.10 16:42

Marigold, could you? I dont suppose you could answer that though as you have never been in her situation and you dont know what medication she was given do you?

bunny

Posts : 335
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by Ruby on 25.02.10 16:43

@hedge wrote:Is it even a blue bag, the McCanns did have another bag, looked like a changing bag that was in the main room of the apartment in some photos.

Blue tennis bag. Martin Brunt Sky news.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akv01Y0pfNY

Mind you, if it showed Maddie's head sticking out, it wouldn't convince certain people on here (they know who they are) laugh

Ruby

Posts : 688
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by hedge on 25.02.10 16:43

That's not what you said and you know it, you said "she slept well after a few days, socialised with her friends and laughed her head off for much of the time." now you are changing it to she slept well, well she probably did sleep better after the first few days because as I understand it they were completely dazed for the first few days, presumeably living in constant fear that their childs body might be found by a searcher, however, after a couple of days they clearly had more control of both themselves and the situation, they will have been reassured that the fact that she hadn't been found dead in a wheely bin yet could be seen positively and they could keep busy doing things to ensure the search went wider, also by then family and friends were arriving to provide invaluable support and strength.

I'm at a loss to understand why you think being proactive and no longer hysterical is a bad thing either for them or for their children? But I'm sure you'll explain.

hedge

Posts : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by jmbd on 25.02.10 16:44

what a laugh

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by bunny on 25.02.10 16:45

@Ruby wrote:
@hedge wrote:Is it even a blue bag, the McCanns did have another bag, looked like a changing bag that was in the main room of the apartment in some photos.

Blue tennis bag. Martin Brunt Sky news.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akv01Y0pfNY

Mind you, if it showed Maddie's head sticking out, it wouldn't convince certain people on here (they know who they are) laugh

Oh dear Lord.....I don't think that is in the slightest bit funny personally.

bunny

Posts : 335
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by jmbd on 25.02.10 16:48

It's amazing how a smilie can put after such an obscene comment.

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by marigold on 25.02.10 16:49

@hedge wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@hedge wrote:No it came from Kates words 'I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm' presumeably working on the assumption that if she is alive she will have a blanket, if she is cold that whoever has her gives her a blanket. A heartbreaking reminder of just how horrific it must be to be a mother who is away from her child and does not know where she is.

In typical calpol-esque misunderstandings Amaral appears to have leapt on the idea that Madeleine had, has and will only ever have the one blanket she had at age 3.

As the blanket is photographed on the bed after she disappeared, then how can Kate's ficticious abductor give her, 'HER' blanket? She states 'her' blanket and not 'a' blanket. As so much of what they say can be construed to have a hidden meaning then the blanket is important in some way.

Ah you appear to have the same thought precesses as Amaral.





If she is alive then it is probable to assume she has a bed if she has a bed it is more than probable she has blankets of some sort, if she is cold, as a mother, she hopes whoever has her gives her her blanket. Do you see.

No sorry I don't see. Again I stress that the comment involved 'her' blanket, not any blanket. More than likely to have a duvet these days anyway, who has blankets any more? How can her 'abductor' giver her 'her' blanket if it was left on the bed at the time? If KM had said 'I hope she is being kept warm' then it would make sense but she didn't. I think you are trying to wriggle out of a comment by KM that is open to question.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by hedge on 25.02.10 16:50

@marigold wrote:
@hedge wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@hedge wrote:No it came from Kates words 'I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm' presumeably working on the assumption that if she is alive she will have a blanket, if she is cold that whoever has her gives her a blanket. A heartbreaking reminder of just how horrific it must be to be a mother who is away from her child and does not know where she is.

In typical calpol-esque misunderstandings Amaral appears to have leapt on the idea that Madeleine had, has and will only ever have the one blanket she had at age 3.

As the blanket is photographed on the bed after she disappeared, then how can Kate's ficticious abductor give her, 'HER' blanket? She states 'her' blanket and not 'a' blanket. As so much of what they say can be construed to have a hidden meaning then the blanket is important in some way.

Ah you appear to have the same thought precesses as Amaral.





If she is alive then it is probable to assume she has a bed if she has a bed it is more than probable she has blankets of some sort, if she is cold, as a mother, she hopes whoever has her gives her her blanket. Do you see.

No sorry I don't see. Again I stress that the comment involved 'her' blanket, not any blanket. More than likely to have a duvet these days anyway, who has blankets any more? How can her 'abductor' giver her 'her' blanket if it was left on the bed at the time? If KM had said 'I hope she is being kept warm' then it would make sense but she didn't. I think you are trying to wriggle out of a comment by KM that is open to question.

Whereas I think your probably being wilfully obtuse for some reason so we'll just have to leave it there.

hedge

Posts : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by jmbd on 25.02.10 16:51

If a blanket is missing - what is the significance?

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by jmbd on 25.02.10 16:55

And of course - if the blanket photo'd on the bed had been taken to be forensically tested at the time - then it couldn't have gone missing could it?

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by hedge on 25.02.10 16:56

@jmbd wrote:If a blanket is missing - what is the significance?

That's the point, there isn't one missing. Certain people like to believe there is one missing because then they get to argue that somehow Kate and Gerry are cold enough to kill and hide their childs body but loving enough to bury her/throw her away with her comfort blanket (if that even makes sense) smart enough to pull off the crime of the year with no motive, means, opportunity or apparent benefit of any sort while being stupid enough to leave clues to their guilt peppered in their speech but only clues that certain people pick up on. Or something.

hedge

Posts : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by jmbd on 25.02.10 16:59

Ah - so a missing blanket then becomes an allegation of burial with the blanket.

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by marigold on 25.02.10 17:03

@bunny wrote:Marigold, could you? I dont suppose you could answer that though as you have never been in her situation and you dont know what medication she was given do you?

You are all starting to annoy me hugely now. Let me tell you my children are my life. I have 5 and I adore them. My youngest is 16 and I am distraught at the though of her going to uni next year. I have protected them at every stage. If any of my children had died or disappeared' I know how I would react. Even when my daughter is late back from school I feel sick inside with worry. I would have to be sedated completely, I would be destroyed, a zombie and know I wouldn't want to live. The thought is just too unbearable.
I also have experience of friends whose children have been killed and they have been sedated and yet all failed to react like the Mccanns did. My friend whose son was killed in a car crash didn't talk for months, just went through the motions of being alive without living. She hardly ate, didn't sleep and was constantly vomiting. Don't even begin to say the Mccanns behaved like normal grieving parents. Their reactions were sickening to observe.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by jmbd on 25.02.10 17:06

There is a big difference between knowing that someone is dead and grieving, and not knowing that someone is dead and trying to live in hope.

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by bunny on 25.02.10 17:08

Did you ever hear the story of Ben Needhams Mum on the bus?

She was talking to a friend and made the mistake of smiling....some woman on the bust took her to task. I was horrified when I heard this. How dare this woman judge her for a smile!

bunny

Posts : 335
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by Ruby on 25.02.10 17:10

I'm laughing at the determination not to see how stubbornly you resist taking on board anything anyone posts to back up what they are saying, as you well know. I posted a photo of the damn bag before, but that wasn't good enough . You can stuff your faux outrage, again, nobody's fooled. Keep spinning it's all you CAN do.

Ruby

Posts : 688
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by bellatrix on 25.02.10 17:13

never mind

bellatrix

Posts : 207
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by bunny on 25.02.10 17:14

@Ruby wrote:I'm laughing at the determination not to see how stubbornly you resist taking on board anything anyone posts to back up what they are saying, as you well know. I posted a photo of the damn bag before, but that wasn't good enough . You can stuff your faux outrage, again, nobody's fooled. Keep spinning it's all you CAN do.

The blue bag, Ill take it on board if you can show me a link to that information from the files.

bunny

Posts : 335
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum