The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 4 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 4 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 4 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 4 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Guest 15.06.14 23:05

lj wrote:Talking about money: on page 93 I believe (give or take one) Dutchgirl posted an article that had the following paragraph:

Business owners have been joking that the police operation is a new tourist attraction, with many visitors asking for directions to the latest search site.

Now if they keep on posting or publishing: "Andy, please come back, we need a new boost" I bet SY will stay away and the McCanns will be mighty pissed as that is the latest they want.
It shows you're Dutch, lj. I don't agree with everything you say [if I would, you would be suspicious, wouldn't you?], but I have no problem at grasping your sense of humour  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 4 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Gaggzy 15.06.14 23:45

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 4 DailyStar140614pe

DCI Andy Redwood arrives in Rio with Russian coach - and former England manager - Fabio Capello, ready to plan Russia's strategy for World Cup glory.

Although it does appear as if he has picked up a finger injury in the Portuguese training camp and may not be able to do much pointing and gesturing for a week or two.    clapping
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 16.06.14 2:01

Châtelaine wrote:
lj wrote:Talking about money: on page 93 I believe (give or take one) Dutchgirl posted an article that had the following paragraph:

Business owners have been joking that the police operation is a new tourist attraction, with many visitors asking for directions to the latest search site.

Now if they keep on posting or publishing: "Andy, please come back, we need a new boost" I bet SY will stay away and the McCanns will be mighty pissed as that is the latest they want.
It shows you're Dutch, lj. I don't agree with everything you say [if I would, you would be suspicious, wouldn't you?], but I have no problem at grasping your sense of humour  big grin 

Hey everything is permitted in war and love ..............

winkwink

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 16.06.14 2:02

Gaggzy wrote:Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 4 DailyStar140614pe

DCI Andy Redwood arrives in Rio with Russian coach - and former England manager - Fabio Capello, ready to plan Russia's strategy for World Cup glory.

Although it does appear as if he has picked up a finger injury in the Portuguese training camp and may not be able to do much pointing and gesturing for a week or two.    clapping

What it's his middle finger!! Did he do the international FY once too often?

BTW I think he just has a little piece of paper there...

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 22.06.14 22:36

Hmm.... Still waiting on these 3/8 suspects getting pulled in for questioning  glee

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.06.14 23:22

Justformaddie wrote:Hmm.... Still waiting on these 3/8 suspects getting pulled in for questioning  glee

That will be Monday 7th July, the day before the next McCann 'show' in Portugal!

That's WHEN the 38 'elite' UK Operation Strange 'bizzies' will get 'busy'

By sheer 'coincidence', i hasten to add.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 23.06.14 1:45

jeanmonroe wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:Hmm.... Still waiting on these 3/8 suspects getting pulled in for questioning  glee

That will be Monday 7th July, the day before the next McCann 'show' in Portugal!

That's WHEN the 38 'elite' UK Operation Strange 'bizzies' will get 'busy'

By sheer 'coincidence', i hasten to add.

All they want to ask these 'burglar-type' chaps is do any of them own one of those invisible jemmies made out of rubber which can bust open a metal shutter without doing any damage.

If one holds his hand up to confess, they will grab the offending hand and take the fingerprints.

'Aha, just as I thought,' Andy said, staring (as if he would be capable of doing anything but staring). 'No wonder they only found Kay Tealey's prints on that window ... YOU haven't got any. Burn them off with acid, did you? What was that? You were born without fingerprints? Preposterous! I wasn't born yesterday, sunshine. What a tall tale. You must think we're stupid.'

'Officer, will this take long,' the quivering Portuguese burglar said in broken English. 'I have to collect my 11 year-old daughter, Mandy, from school ...'

fan     fan     fan
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 23.06.14 2:00

It's all been very quiet on the Operation Grange front.

Do we know if any further digging will commence or is it job done now?

Or as mentioned above, will they get their spades out again (by sheer coincidence of course) just before K + G turn up in Portugal for round 2..

Come on Redwood. Get your act together son.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 23.06.14 2:31

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 4 BqvpE1zCAAEi4Tk
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.06.14 8:53

Yes I'm amazed they haven't 'swooped' yet, it's almost as if these reports of arrests have been completely made up by 'sources'    roll
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.06.14 8:57

fossey wrote:It's all been very quiet on the Operation Grange front.

Or as mentioned above, will they get their spades out again (by sheer coincidence of course) just before K + G turn up in Portugal for round 2..

The official Grange statement did say this was 'phase one' and more activity was planned.

I suppose from one perspective you could theorise the Amaral knew there were going to be further digs and wanted to force the McCanns to be in Portugal when they are happening, instead of staying in Leicester claiming they were 'told not to go'. That would mean Amaral would have to know Op G's plans though so I don't know, just a thought!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.06.14 9:42

ChippyM wrote:
fossey wrote:It's all been very quiet on the Operation Grange front.

The official Grange statement did say this was 'phase one' and more activity was planned.

I suppose from one perspective you could theorise the Amaral knew there were going to be further digs and wanted to force the McCanns to be in Portugal when they are happening, instead of staying in Leicester claiming they were 'told not to go'. That would mean Amaral would have to know Op G's plans though so I don't know, just a thought!
Now that's a thought ChippyM. 
I trust GA, he knows what he is doing. There is a very good reason for his latest actions.
The end is in sight and he is a patient man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 8:47

According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

He wouldn't say exactly what Phase 2 was all about.

He also said that the parents would NOT be found guilty.

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.06.14 8:49

fossey wrote:According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.
really,my,my,my.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 8:52

Hello fossey, how'd you get to speak to someone at OG?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 8:56

tiny wrote:
fossey wrote:According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.
really,my,my,my.
Yes.

I mentioned Grimes, the dogs, Harrison, Rainbow etc etc and the files all point to a staged abduction and the parents were involved in the cover up, concealment and disposal of M's dead body.

He wasn't having any of of it.

'no evidence what so ever' he kept farting.

Pratt.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 8:57

BlueBag wrote:Hello fossey, how'd you get to speak to someone at OG?
Rang them up on 0207 3219251
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 8:59

Ladyinred wrote:Not be found guilty of what?
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

He said the parents will not be found guilty.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.06.14 9:02

No evidence whats so ever,og have been handed all the evidence they need on a plate,what the fcuk is going on here.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 9:04

fossey wrote:
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

That's very unprofessional of person you spoke with.  Normally a "no comment" would be the response.

I suppose he couldn't really say, the parents will be found guilty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.06.14 9:09

Ladyinred wrote:
fossey wrote:

That's very unprofessional of person you spoke with.  Normally a "no comment" would be the response.

unprofessional or not,it does look like that's the way the winds blowing.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 26.06.14 9:13

Ladyinred wrote:
fossey wrote:

Totally inappropriate! I assume you got the name of this person Fossey ?
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 9:14

tiny wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
fossey wrote:

unprofessional or not,it does look like that's the way the winds blowing.

Sorry, but it just would not happen that a person from an inquiry would divulge any information to a member of the public, especially general chat on a phone. Not wanting to say you are making it up but....... Perhaps you spoke to the person cleaning the office fossey  big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 9:21

stargazer59 wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
fossey wrote:

Totally inappropriate! I assume you got the name of this person Fossey ?
No I didn't get the name.

Was saying my piece and got cut off before i could ask that.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top