The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 23:05

@lj wrote:Talking about money: on page 93 I believe (give or take one) Dutchgirl posted an article that had the following paragraph:

Business owners have been joking that the police operation is a new tourist attraction, with many visitors asking for directions to the latest search site.

Now if they keep on posting or publishing: "Andy, please come back, we need a new boost" I bet SY will stay away and the McCanns will be mighty pissed as that is the latest they want.
***
It shows you're Dutch, lj. I don't agree with everything you say [if I would, you would be suspicious, wouldn't you?], but I have no problem at grasping your sense of humour  big grin 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Gaggzy on 15.06.14 23:45



DCI Andy Redwood arrives in Rio with Russian coach - and former England manager - Fabio Capello, ready to plan Russia's strategy for World Cup glory.

Although it does appear as if he has picked up a finger injury in the Portuguese training camp and may not be able to do much pointing and gesturing for a week or two.    clapping

Gaggzy

Posts : 488
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2014-06-08
Location : North West.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by lj on 16.06.14 2:01

Châtelaine wrote:
@lj wrote:Talking about money: on page 93 I believe (give or take one) Dutchgirl posted an article that had the following paragraph:

Business owners have been joking that the police operation is a new tourist attraction, with many visitors asking for directions to the latest search site.

Now if they keep on posting or publishing: "Andy, please come back, we need a new boost" I bet SY will stay away and the McCanns will be mighty pissed as that is the latest they want.
***
It shows you're Dutch, lj. I don't agree with everything you say [if I would, you would be suspicious, wouldn't you?], but I have no problem at grasping your sense of humour  big grin 


Hey everything is permitted in war and love ..............

 winkwink

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by lj on 16.06.14 2:02

@Gaggzy wrote:

DCI Andy Redwood arrives in Rio with Russian coach - and former England manager - Fabio Capello, ready to plan Russia's strategy for World Cup glory.

Although it does appear as if he has picked up a finger injury in the Portuguese training camp and may not be able to do much pointing and gesturing for a week or two.    clapping


What it's his middle finger!! Did he do the international FY once too often?



BTW I think he just has a little piece of paper there...

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Justformaddie on 22.06.14 22:36

Hmm.... Still waiting on these 3/8 suspects getting pulled in for questioning  glee

____________________
Parents=protection high5 

Justformaddie

Posts : 540
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-13
Location : On my iPad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.06.14 23:22

@Justformaddie wrote:Hmm.... Still waiting on these 3/8 suspects getting pulled in for questioning  glee

That will be Monday 7th July, the day before the next McCann 'show' in Portugal!

That's WHEN the 38 'elite' UK Operation Strange 'bizzies' will get 'busy'

By sheer 'coincidence', i hasten to add.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Gaggzy on 23.06.14 1:45

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Justformaddie wrote:Hmm.... Still waiting on these 3/8 suspects getting pulled in for questioning  glee

That will be Monday 7th July, the day before the next McCann 'show' in Portugal!

That's WHEN the 38 'elite' UK Operation Strange 'bizzies' will get 'busy'

By sheer 'coincidence', i hasten to add.

All they want to ask these 'burglar-type' chaps is do any of them own one of those invisible jemmies made out of rubber which can bust open a metal shutter without doing any damage.

If one holds his hand up to confess, they will grab the offending hand and take the fingerprints.

'Aha, just as I thought,' Andy said, staring (as if he would be capable of doing anything but staring). 'No wonder they only found Kay Tealey's prints on that window ... YOU haven't got any. Burn them off with acid, did you? What was that? You were born without fingerprints? Preposterous! I wasn't born yesterday, sunshine. What a tall tale. You must think we're stupid.'

'Officer, will this take long,' the quivering Portuguese burglar said in broken English. 'I have to collect my 11 year-old daughter, Mandy, from school ...'

 fan     fan     fan

Gaggzy

Posts : 488
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2014-06-08
Location : North West.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by fossey on 23.06.14 2:00

It's all been very quiet on the Operation Grange front.

Do we know if any further digging will commence or is it job done now?

Or as mentioned above, will they get their spades out again (by sheer coincidence of course) just before K + G turn up in Portugal for round 2..

Come on Redwood. Get your act together son.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by ChippyM on 23.06.14 8:53

@Justformaddie wrote:Hmm.... Still waiting on these 3/8 suspects getting pulled in for questioning  glee

Yes I'm amazed they haven't 'swooped' yet, it's almost as if these reports of arrests have been completely made up by 'sources'    Rolling Eyes

ChippyM

Posts : 910
Reputation : 129
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by ChippyM on 23.06.14 8:57

@fossey wrote:It's all been very quiet on the Operation Grange front.

Do we know if any further digging will commence or is it job done now?

Or as mentioned above, will they get their spades out again (by sheer coincidence of course) just before K + G turn up in Portugal for round 2..

Come on Redwood. Get your act together son.

The official Grange statement did say this was 'phase one' and more activity was planned.

  I suppose from one perspective you could theorise the Amaral knew there were going to be further digs and wanted to force the McCanns to be in Portugal when they are happening, instead of staying in Leicester claiming they were 'told not to go'. That would mean Amaral would have to know Op G's plans though so I don't know, just a thought!

ChippyM

Posts : 910
Reputation : 129
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Guest on 23.06.14 9:42

@ChippyM wrote:
@fossey wrote:It's all been very quiet on the Operation Grange front.

Do we know if any further digging will commence or is it job done now?

Or as mentioned above, will they get their spades out again (by sheer coincidence of course) just before K + G turn up in Portugal for round 2..

Come on Redwood. Get your act together son.

The official Grange statement did say this was 'phase one' and more activity was planned.

  I suppose from one perspective you could theorise the Amaral knew there were going to be further digs and wanted to force the McCanns to be in Portugal when they are happening, instead of staying in Leicester claiming they were 'told not to go'. That would mean Amaral would have to know Op G's plans though so I don't know, just a thought!
Now that's a thought ChippyM. 
I trust GA, he knows what he is doing. There is a very good reason for his latest actions.
The end is in sight and he is a patient man.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by fossey on 26.06.14 8:47

According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

He wouldn't say exactly what Phase 2 was all about.

He also said that the parents would NOT be found guilty.

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by tiny on 26.06.14 8:49

@fossey wrote:According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

He wouldn't say exactly what Phase 2 was all about.

He also said that the parents would NOT be found guilty.

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.
really,my,my,my.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by BlueBag on 26.06.14 8:52

Hello fossey, how'd you get to speak to someone at OG?

BlueBag

Posts : 3423
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by fossey on 26.06.14 8:56

@tiny wrote:
@fossey wrote:According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

He wouldn't say exactly what Phase 2 was all about.

He also said that the parents would NOT be found guilty.

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.
really,my,my,my.
Yes.

I mentioned Grimes, the dogs, Harrison, Rainbow etc etc and the files all point to a staged abduction and the parents were involved in the cover up, concealment and disposal of M's dead body.

He wasn't having any of of it.

'no evidence what so ever' he kept farting.

Pratt.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by fossey on 26.06.14 8:57

@BlueBag wrote:Hello fossey, how'd you get to speak to someone at OG?
Rang them up on 0207 3219251

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by fossey on 26.06.14 8:59

Ladyinred wrote:Not be found guilty of what?
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

He said the parents will not be found guilty.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by tiny on 26.06.14 9:02

No evidence whats so ever,og have been handed all the evidence they need on a plate,what the fcuk is going on here.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Guest on 26.06.14 9:04

@fossey wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Not be found guilty of what?
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

He said the parents will not be found guilty.

That's very unprofessional of person you spoke with.  Normally a "no comment" would be the response.

I suppose he couldn't really say, the parents will be found guilty.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by tiny on 26.06.14 9:09

Ladyinred wrote:
@fossey wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Not be found guilty of what?
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

He said the parents will not be found guilty.

That's very unprofessional of person you spoke with.  Normally a "no comment" would be the response.

I suppose he couldn't really say, the parents will be found guilty.
unprofessional or not,it does look like that's the way the winds blowing.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by stargazer59 on 26.06.14 9:13

Ladyinred wrote:
@fossey wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Not be found guilty of what?
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

He said the parents will not be found guilty.

That's very unprofessional of person you spoke with.  Normally a "no comment" would be the response.

I suppose he couldn't really say, the parents will be found guilty.
Totally inappropriate! I assume you got the name of this person Fossey ?

stargazer59

Posts : 62
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Guest on 26.06.14 9:14

@tiny wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
@fossey wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Not be found guilty of what?
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

He said the parents will not be found guilty.

That's very unprofessional of person you spoke with.  Normally a "no comment" would be the response.

I suppose he couldn't really say, the parents will be found guilty.
unprofessional or not,it does look like that's the way the winds blowing.



Sorry, but it just would not happen that a person from an inquiry would divulge any information to a member of the public, especially general chat on a phone. Not wanting to say you are making it up but....... Perhaps you spoke to the person cleaning the office fossey  big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by fossey on 26.06.14 9:21

@stargazer59 wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
@fossey wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Not be found guilty of what?
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

He said the parents will not be found guilty.

That's very unprofessional of person you spoke with.  Normally a "no comment" would be the response.

I suppose he couldn't really say, the parents will be found guilty.
Totally inappropriate! I assume you got the name of this person Fossey ?
No I didn't get the name.

Was saying my piece and got cut off before i could ask that.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum