The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 7 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 7 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 7 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by plebgate 26.06.14 22:16

fossey wrote:Pleb.

You want evidence of a phone conversation. Not sure how i can provide that. Can post you my phone bill when i get it if you want.

You also think that i am the same poster as andrew 77 as i rang Op Grange.

You also seem to imply that i am on team mccanns side as i stated what he told me after i said the parents are as guilty as sin.

I think your a bit odd to be honest.

Wish never said anything now. Get back on topic as phase 2 starts next week.. According to the man i spoke too. Of course he could be making it up though.
 big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by fossey 26.06.14 22:26

You are a strange chap pleb.

Look forward to you actually contributing something one day.

You seem to either ass lick certain posters or slag off others. Nothing else.

Think of something that could be quite interesting for other people to read. For once.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 22:27

fossey, have you been drinking while watching the footie?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.06.14 22:28

fossey wrote:You are a strange chap pleb.

Look forward to you actually contributing something one day.

You seem to either ass lick certain posters or slag off others. Nothing else.

Think of something that could be quite interesting for other people to read. For once.
Oh dear Fossey, AndrewR lost his rag I believe.  Night Fossey   big grin
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 22:30

Stop it now. I can understand fossey being angry if he did ring and we are not believing him. Now let's leave this shall we...thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.06.14 22:32

candyfloss wrote:Stop it now.  I can understand fossey being angry if he did ring and we are not believing him.  Now let's leave this shall we...thanks.
OK CF but  I can't understand anger if no evidence can be produced.  IMO no need for any poster to ever get angry.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by cassius 26.06.14 22:42

plebgate wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Stop it now.  I can understand fossey being angry if he did ring and we are not believing him.  Now let's leave this shall we...thanks.
OK CF but  I can't understand anger if no evidence can be produced.  IMO no need for any poster to ever get angry.
Pleb ,have you given tony his cocoa and a good night kiss yet?
cassius

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 22:43

cassius wrote:
plebgate wrote:

It doesn't pay to ignore me cassius!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cassius 26.06.14 22:45

candyfloss wrote:
cassius wrote:
plebgate wrote:

I thought gentle banter was ok tonight.
cassius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 22:49

cassius wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
cassius wrote:
plebgate wrote:

I thought gentle banter was ok tonight.

The thread is being disrupted.  offtopic 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 22:53

Only this one, Candyfloss?
I don't envy you for having to keep "order, order"  nah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cassius 26.06.14 22:56

Three months ago i went to Belgravia police station and asked when K and G were getting arrested.

The officer on duty seemed surprised and told me politely that the matter was ongoing and that i should leave the station.

It was a busy saturday night.

Yes i know ,i need to get a life.
cassius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 23:02

Have we heard anymore about some of the grange officers staying in Portugal? I can't understand the big media reporting and then absolutely nothing.

Are the media listening to SY and just staying away? I find it hard to believe that all is quiet after the digs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 23:12

cassius wrote:
Three months ago i went to Belgravia police station and asked when K and G were getting arrested.

The officer on duty seemed surprised and told me politely that the matter was ongoing and that i should leave the station.

Come clean. You'd had a skinful, hadn't you?  Wink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 23:15

Bellisa wrote:Have we heard anymore about some of the grange officers staying in Portugal? I can't understand the big media reporting and then absolutely nothing.

Are the media listening to SY and just staying away? I find it hard to believe that all is quiet after the digs.

Did the dogs return home or remain with the search? (Search still going on according to the Telegraph.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cassius 26.06.14 23:17

Dee Coy wrote:
cassius wrote:

Come clean. You'd had a skinful, hadn't you?  Wink 
No i was just angry at the McCanns.
cassius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 23:21

It'd be interesting to know deecoy. The telegraph article seemed to go under the radar here,Some sloppy journalism but it had a few little nuggets in.it imo.

Though someone here did tell me it was written several weeks ago.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cassius 26.06.14 23:23

Bellisa wrote:Have we heard anymore about some of the grange officers staying in Portugal? I can't understand the big media reporting and then absolutely nothing.

Bellisa ,what worries me is that the digging stopped just before the libel trial was due to resume.

Coincidence or what.
cassius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 23:27

Bellisa wrote:It'd be interesting to know deecoy. The telegraph article seemed to go under the radar here,Some sloppy journalism but it had a few little nuggets in.it imo.

Though someone here did tell me it was written several weeks ago.

Yeah. Can't make my mind up if the 'searching for 3 weeks' comment was assumptive or sneakily telling us something. Reckon if the dogs returned to England it's the former, if they've been kept out there and there's apparently further searches going on out of the media glare, well....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 27.06.14 0:50

Dee Coy wrote:

Did the dogs return home or remain with the search? (Search still going on according to the Telegraph.)
Nah. They were sent to China for the Summer Solstice. Apparently they taste better then they smell.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.14 0:57

Cassius I don't find that a coincidence,SY digging holes hardly equates to looking for a live child unfortunately. If in Mr Amarals shoes I would think it'd be in.your favour?

Deecoy I would hope Eddie and Keelas evidence is enough and that dogs will only be used at the barn area etc(and paynes apartment too imo)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 27.06.14 3:25

It seems to me it's entirely in Dr Amaral's favour that Op Grange posited the theory that Madeleine 'may not have left the apartment alive' and completed an ostentious 'search' just before the now amended date for the resumption of the trial and I fully expect there will be another flurry of activity, with resultant publicity, before 8 July, Belissa.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfox 27.06.14 4:18

I'm going to Portugal on Tuesday and will definitely be going to see where Maddie "disappeared" from.  I am even going to have a drink at the Tapas but I will be having my wee 8yr old son with me not leaving him alone in a strange Appartment by himself.  Will be able to report if there's any digging going on. I am still optimistic about both police forces getting to the truth!!  smilie
Poppyfox
Poppyfox

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 27.06.14 9:45

Poppyfox wrote:I'm going to Portugal on Tuesday and will definitely be going to see where Maddie "disappeared" from.  I am even going  to have a drink at the Tapas but I will be having my wee 8yr old son with me not leaving him alone in a strange Appartment by himself.  Will be able to report if there's any digging going on. I am still optimistic about both police forces getting to the truth!!  smilie

I'm sure everyone is looking forward to your reports and have a nice holiday! smilie

If SY were still conducting searches, even in another area, wouldn't at least a few residents have noticed English police sniffing around and let a local paper know or put it on twitter?   For that reason I'm doubtful any searching is going on now, unless it was in a very remote area.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.14 10:39

ultimaThule wrote:
If you want to be put down as a numptie continue to ask the monkeys far be it from me to dissuade you, fossey, but should you wish to make enquiries of the organ grinders I suggest you call the offices of Theresa May and Bernard Hogan-Howe, or make contact with Keith Vaz on twitter or at the Houses of Parliament.  

I wouldn't make contact with Keith Vaz if I was being poisoned and he had the only antidote.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top