The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 6 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 6 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 6 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 6 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Pershing36 26.06.14 15:42

Although I find it a bit weird they would divulge such information their actions seem to back up what Fossey is saying.

Everything thing has carefully been timed to coincide with the libel trail. That's suspicious enough in itself in my mind.

No doubt like Fossey said Phase two will happen during the next court appearances.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 6 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by ultimaThule 26.06.14 16:08

fossey wrote:
Woofer wrote:
PeterMac wrote:"Will not be found Guilty" does rather imply that they will be arrested and charged and will go on trial . . .

Even so, whoever and if those words were said, it cannot have been anyone with authority - it just wouldn`t be allowed.  Maybe Fossey spoke to the switch operator who had an agenda.
Woofer.

I spoke to someone who works for Operation Grange on the phone number they advertise which is 0207 3219251.

I have repeated the exact words he used. Whether he went off script or not I do not know.

Not sure why you don't believe me. I have absolutely no reason to make it up.

I don't think he was just a switch operator and certainly wasn't the office cleaner as candyfloss suggested.

If you got 2 mins then put a call in yourself.

As the hard-pressed council tax payers of London together with other residents of, and visitors to, the capital have been disadvantaged by 37 Metropolitan police officers and civilian personnel being seconded to Operation Grange for the past 3 years, it's to be hoped that others won't see fit to take up the time of those deployed on the investigation with phone calls which seek new information rather than provide it.

No disrespect to you, fossey, but I don't believe that making idle phone calls to Grange can be regarded as a productive use of anyone's time.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 26.06.14 16:15

PeterMac wrote:"Will not be found Guilty" does rather imply that they will be arrested and charged and will go on trial . . .

Instead of counting sheep I've taken to counting the number of defendants who will be standing in the dock, none of whom will be allowed by their defence counsel to take the stand, and the number of 'experts' who will pressed into service to refute the prosecution's claims,  PeterM  big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 16:16

ultimaThule wrote:As the hard-pressed council tax payers of London together with other residents of, and visitors to, the capital have been disadvantaged by 37 Metropolitan police officers and civilian personnel being seconded to Operation Grange for the past 3 years, it's to be hoped that others won't see fit to take up the time of those deployed on the investigation with phone calls which seek new information rather than provide it.

No disrespect to you, fossey, but I don't believe that making idle phone calls to Grange can be regarded as a productive use of anyone's time.
As a tax payer myself UT, I put the call in as I wanted to know what the hell is going on.

I will quite happily set aside 5 minutes every day and put the same phone call in and say the same things.

Doesn't bother me.

No disrespect taken.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.06.14 16:24

And if yo want to send in evidence the email is

Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police.uk
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 26.06.14 16:25

It was probably Clarence Mitchell answering the phone, getting some experience on his CV in other fields of work.  Did he sound pink ?  winkwink
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 26.06.14 17:41

fossey wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:As the hard-pressed council tax payers of London together with other residents of, and visitors to, the capital have been disadvantaged by 37 Metropolitan police officers and civilian personnel being seconded to Operation Grange for the past 3 years, it's to be hoped that others won't see fit to take up the time of those deployed on the investigation with phone calls which seek new information rather than provide it.

As a tax payer myself UT, I put the call in as I wanted to know what the hell is going on.

I will quite happily set aside 5 minutes every day and put the same phone call in and say the same things.

Doesn't bother me.

No disrespect taken.

If you want to be put down as a numptie continue to ask the monkeys far be it from me to dissuade you, fossey, but should you wish to make enquiries of the organ grinders I suggest you call the offices of Theresa May and Bernard Hogan-Howe, or make contact with Keith Vaz on twitter or at the Houses of Parliament.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 17:45

If you do, fossey, you must explain to BHH what Operation Grange is as he has a tendency to forget.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.06.14 18:10

Woofer wrote:@ Fossey - "He also said that the parents would NOT be found guilty"

I find this difficult to believe.  Imagine you had been the press and recorded it and the next day`s headlines were  "Scotland Yard Confirm Parents Will Not Be Found Guilty"

Imagine the consequences of such a headline.

There is a point of interest though - some time ago Dani (who has now passed on) phoned Scotland Yard and was quite upset by the response she got and even said she might as well give up.  I can`t remember her ever repeating exactly what the officer told her.

Woofer SY has been saying that from the beginning. 

It is not a ploy to fool the parents in false feeling of security.

It's their working platform.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by joel27 26.06.14 18:30

Whilst I have always hoped that Redwood was not having his hands tied behind his back in the investigation. The Guardian article on the phone hacking trial is a very long read. Inside it though is a snippet that suggests RB put pressure on DC for the review of so to ensure that News International won the rights for the serialisation of the Kate McCann book.....seriously the ties between RB AC the Murdochs (Elizabeth and Rupert) and Clarence with DC do have me a tad concerned that Operation Grange is not without political interference 

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jun/25/-sp-phone-hacking-trial-rebekah-brooks-rupert-murdoch
joel27

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 26.06.14 18:46

Pershing36 wrote:Although I find it a bit weird they would divulge such information their actions seem to back up what Fossey is saying.

Everything thing has carefully been timed to coincide with the libel trail. That's suspicious enough in itself in my mind.

No doubt like Fossey said Phase two will happen during the next court appearances.

The first phase wasn't timed to coincide with the trial though was it?  So what would be the point of scheduling just some of the digs with parts of the trial?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 19:21

fossey wrote:According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

He wouldn't say exactly what Phase 2 was all about.

He also said that the parents would NOT be found guilty.

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.

Sorry but is this a wind up?  I don't believe that a unit attached Scotland Yard would divulge any information whatsoever appertaining to an active investigation.  Mr Pratt told you that the "parents would NOT be found guilty", pull the other one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 19:36

Gollum wrote:
fossey wrote:According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.

Sorry but is this a wind up?  I don't believe that a unit attached Scotland Yard would divulge any information whatsoever appertaining to an active investigation.  Mr Pratt told you that the "parents would NOT be found guilty", pull the other one!

I would tend to agree Gollum.  As I said no-one would divulge info to a layperson.  Secondly, if they had said such a thing, then surely you would at least ask for a name and who they were, if they were giving away such awesome info, so you would be sure you were speaking to a person that is in the know.  Thirdly, I can't see them chit chatting to members of the public asking them what they are doing and how it's going.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 19:49

For gods sake gollum and candyfloss no its not a wind up.

Dont really need to justify myself. I repeated what he said.

Quite simple really.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 26.06.14 20:11

This is a new one on me. I had no idea Joe Public could actually phone a police station to discuss the progress of an ongoing investigation. 
Do serving officers usually offer their opinions to random callers as to the likely guilt or otherwise of a person connected to a criminal case?  smilie
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 26.06.14 20:19

Did he sound pink ?  winkwink
 big grin  big grin  Mr  Mrs
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 20:26

Praiaaa wrote:
 Did he sound pink ?  winkwink
 big grin  big grin  Mr  Mrs
Yep, I just saw him flying overhead  winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 26.06.14 20:52

I'm curious about your username, Fossey. Did you choose it because of its meaning? Have you got a special knowledge about where Madeleine's body was left in the first instance?  smilie 

Firstly, Fossey may be of Anglo-Saxon origin, as a topographical or locational surname, derived from the Olde English pre 7th Century "foss", ditch, dike, with "eg", island, low-lying land in a fen or between streams. As a topographical surname, Fossey denotes "a dweller by the low-lying land near the dike", and as a locational name, residence at a place named with the same elements, such as the now lost village of Fotsey in Bedfordshire, recorded in 969 as "Foteseige".

The second possible origin of the surname is French, derived from the Old French "fosse", ditch, and a diminutive form of the topographical or locational surnames therefrom.

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Fossey#ixzz35mDOOBe7
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 20:59

candyfloss wrote:
Gollum wrote:

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.

I would tend to agree Gollum.  As I said no-one would divulge info to a layperson.  Secondly, if they had said such a thing, then surely you would at least ask for a name and who they were,  if they were giving away such awesome info,  so you would be sure you were speaking to a person that is in the know.  Thirdly, I can't see them chit chatting to members of the public asking them what they are doing and how it's going.

Apart from anything else, how can a nobody at the other end of the phone in Belgravia (or anywhere else on the planet) make such a definitive statement as "the parents would NOT be found guilty", only a court of law can determine such.  I'm sorry to say, this kind of false information spread abroad is not only generally misleading but IMO it's dangerous and manipulative.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 21:01

fossey wrote:For gods sake gollum and candyfloss no its not a wind up.

Dont really need to justify myself. I repeated what he said.

Quite simple really.

Well if you insist I can only think someone at the other end of the phone was pulling your plonker
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 26.06.14 21:14

Gollum wrote:

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.

I agree, why would SY tell someone when a police operation is going to start that is so secretive he can't tell you what it's about?

lol4 
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.06.14 21:36

As I asked when Andrew77R used to post and say he had spoken to people at OG, evidence please.

As Andrew77R used to say" I could of" (whatever), Fossey also seems to use the same wording.   Not saying they are one and the same poster, but there are similarities, therefore I will take it all with a pinch of salt unless evidence is shown.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 21:56

Not that its relevant but I always enjoyed Andrew77s posts and was sad to see him leave.

fossey it does seem strange that they gave you that information and its shocking that he said that but you seem like a genuine poster(to me anyway) so I have no reason not to believe you are here for other reasons.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.06.14 22:02

Bellisa wrote:Not that its relevant but I always enjoyed Andrew77s posts and was sad to see him leave.

fossey it does seem strange that they gave you that information and its shocking that he said that but you seem like a genuine poster(to me anyway) so I have no reason not to believe you are here for other reasons.

big grin .
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 22:14

Pleb.

You want evidence of a phone conversation. Not sure how i can provide that. Can post you my phone bill when i get it if you want.

You also think that i am the same poster as andrew 77 as i rang Op Grange.

You also seem to imply that i am on team mccanns side as i stated what he told me after i said the parents are as guilty as sin.

I think your a bit odd to be honest.

Wish never said anything now. Get back on topic as phase 2 starts next week.. According to the man i spoke too. Of course he could be making it up though.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top