The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by fossey 26.06.14 9:24

candyfloss wrote:
tiny wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
fossey wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Not be found guilty of what?
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

He said the parents will not be found guilty.

That's very unprofessional of person you spoke with.  Normally a "no comment" would be the response.

I suppose he couldn't really say, the parents will be found guilty.
unprofessional or not,it does look like that's the way the winds blowing.

Sorry, but it just would not happen that a person from an inquiry would divulge any information to a member of the public, especially general chat on a phone. Not wanting to say you are making it up but....... Perhaps you spoke to the person cleaning the office fossey  big grin
No I didn't.

I rang the number and had a conversation. With someone who works for OG and not a cleaner.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Empty I too find it very unproffesional of anyone at Grange talking about the case to a stranger on the phone.

Post by Baldrick 26.06.14 10:16

fossey wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
tiny wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
fossey wrote:
I said the parents are guilty of the cover up, concealing and disposing of M's body as the original evidence suggested.

That's very unprofessional of person you spoke with.  Normally a "no comment" would be the response.

Sorry, but it just would not happen that a person from an inquiry would divulge any information to a member of the public, especially general chat on a phone. Not wanting to say you are making it up but....... Perhaps you spoke to the person cleaning the office fossey  big grin
No I didn't.

I rang the number and had a conversation. With someone who works for OG and not a cleaner.
Baldrick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by PeterMac 26.06.14 10:30

Firstly well done for getting through.

One of the interesting things about Grange is that it seems not to have leaked significantly.
But apart from that , on any test does anyone really think that DCI Redwood is going to say "Yes the McCanns are the principal suspects and we are just collating all the evidence before pouncing . . .
or that another member of staff is going to say " Yes, they are going to be arrested, just hang on another couple of weeks, until the Libel case collapses, and then we are gong for the job lot. Parents, Directors of the Company, Tapas group, and we are gong to raid a couple of solicitors' offices but don't tell anyone I told you . . . "
Really ?

Even when the police have got the perpetrator, covered in blood, with the weapon in his pocket, and witnessed by the police delivering the fatal blow,
and now sitting in the cells wimpering and confessing everything . .
The expression they use is

"HELPING WITH ENQUIRIES"  
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 26.06.14 10:44

OG said that was the 1st phase with more to come so I would think they couldn't clear anyone at the minute all IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.06.14 10:45

Then it would have been better to have said No comment
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 26.06.14 11:21

fossey wrote:No I didn't get the name.

Was saying my piece and got cut off before i could ask that.

Maybe they thought you were someone from the press looking for a story, and fobbed you off with the usual line.

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 26.06.14 11:22

Why does OG so want to get out that the mcs are not guilty? Are they actually allowed to say not guilty at this point in time? IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.06.14 11:24

fossey wrote:

According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

He wouldn't say exactly what Phase 2 was all about.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week

SO THAT WOULD BE, IF TRUE, JUST A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE MCCANNS ARE 'DUE' BACK IN PORTUGAL FOR LIBEL CASE 'STATEMENTS' (IF they can make adequate 'child care arrangements' for their two remaining children, to be left behind in the UK)

'Phase 2' (to start?) 3rd-4th July

McCanns in Portugal 8th July.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

PHASE 2 ALL ABOUT 'REINFORCING' IN JUDGE's MIND THAT MADELEINE HAS COME TO NO HARM?

ERGO, GA WAS 'WRONG'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The met working to their client's, the McCanns, 'timetable'

(But we can't see it, cos we're all 'dum dums'  winkwink  )

The MET are not even being subtle about their BRAZEN 'collaboration' with the parents, imo, of a 'missing' child, with regard to their investigation.

IN PLAIN SIGHT THAT NOBODY, EXCEPT THEM, CAN SEE.

Incidentally, does anyone know about the 'break in' at the Judge's house, DURING the libel case, and if 'anything' was er, um, 'taken'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 26.06.14 11:30

Justformaddie wrote:Why does OG so want to get out that the mcs are not guilty? Are they actually allowed to say not guilty at this point in time
They cant and wouldnt - only a jury can do that followed by a judge passing an appropriate sentance

and as petermac says they aint gonna tell us the press or anybody else what they are really upto - look how close david cameron came to effin up the hacking trial with one misplaced/mistimed comment.
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 26.06.14 11:32

Baldrick wrote:
fossey wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
tiny wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
fossey wrote:

No I didn't.

That is a very curious response 'the parents will not be found guilty'. No one can say who will be 'found' guilty aside from jurors.I would have expected him to say the parents will not be charged, if anything.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 11:42

jeanmonroe wrote:fossey wrote:

According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week

SO THAT WOULD BE, IF TRUE, JUST A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE MCCANNS ARE 'DUE' BACK IN PORTUGAL FOR LIBEL CASE 'STATEMENTS' (IF they can make adequate 'child care arrangements' for their two remaining children, to be left behind in the UK)

'Phase 2' (to start?) 3rd-4th July

McCanns in Portugal 8th July.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

PHASE 2 ALL ABOUT 'REINFORCING' IN JUDGE's MIND THAT MADELEINE HAS COME TO NO HARM?

ERGO, GA WAS 'WRONG'

I'm not sure how the Met digging around and finding nothing reinforces anything at all. It merely leaves the status quo pretty much where it was (except we now know that Madeleine isn't buried in the place the Met just searched). As the McCanns have been at pains to point out, Madeleine could be anywhere – therefore she could be dead anywhere, and not just in the few spots the Met has chosen to dig. All the digging proves is that people are indeed still looking for Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.06.14 11:44

@ Fossey - "He also said that the parents would NOT be found guilty"

I find this difficult to believe.  Imagine you had been the press and recorded it and the next day`s headlines were  "Scotland Yard Confirm Parents Will Not Be Found Guilty"

Imagine the consequences of such a headline.

There is a point of interest though - some time ago Dani (who has now passed on) phoned Scotland Yard and was quite upset by the response she got and even said she might as well give up.  I can`t remember her ever repeating exactly what the officer told her.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.06.14 11:47

Sceptic wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:Why does OG so want to get out that the mcs are not guilty? Are they actually allowed to say not guilty at this point in time
They cant and wouldnt - only a jury can do that followed by a judge passing an appropriate sentance

and as petermac says they aint gonna tell us the press or anybody else what they are really upto - look how close david cameron came to effin up the hacking trial with one misplaced/mistimed comment.

How close DC came to DILIBERATELY effin up the hacking 'trial', imo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2669077/Jury-fails-reach-verdicts-Andy-Coulson-paid-police-royal-phone-books.html

Justice Saunders said: 'We have had an eight month trial, going on for a very long time, at huge expense, and it doesn’t seem a great deal to ask, to ask politicians to hold their comments until we have completed this, for the next 24 hours, if not shorter than that.'

He added: ‘I don’t know whether it was just done in ignorance or done DILIBERATELY.'

But Mr Justice Saunders said Mr Cameron had 'missed the point' and revealed information the jury had not been told during the trial for legal reasons.

Cameron has 'previous' on er, um, 'letting slip' info in other friends 'ongoing' court cases.

Re:  HIS 'comments' during his friend, Nigella's, 'case'

REPEAT OFFENDER: (Cameron) HOW JUDGE IN NIGELLA TRIAL REBUKED THE PM

David Cameron's decision to speak out before the end of the hacking trial is not the first time he has been accused of almost causing a high-profile case to collapse.

Six months ago jurors in the fraud trial of Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi's former personal assistants were told to 'ignore' the Prime Minister after he declared he was a secret fan of the chef.

He admitted in an interview that he is a member of #TeamNigella - which was used by those rooting for the Domestic Goddess in her very public battle with ex-husband Charles Saatchi.

Mr Cameron brushed aside her admission that she had snorted cocaine and smoked cannabis, hailing her as a ‘very funny and warm person’ who creates good recipes.

But his comments led to him becoming embroiled in the ongoing trial at Isleworth Crown Court, with the judge saying the Prime Minister caused this morning's proceedings to be 'wasted'.

Justice Robin Johnson told jurors: 'It is of regret when people in public office comment about a person who is involved in a trial that is in progress.

'They centre on the Prime Minister commenting about a prosecution witness, Ms Lawson, during an interview with a journalist.

"It is inconceivable that some of your number may not have seen some of those comments."

'The defendants feel aggrieved as a result of the comments, though they do not specifically deal with matters in this trial, are favourable to Ms Lawson.

'The fact that they may feel aggrieved, the defendants, is not without justification'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Cameron brushed aside her admission that she had snorted cocaine and smoked cannabis...........

Probably DC was 'snowed' under, with requests to comment on Nigella.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.06.14 11:53

"Scotland Yard Confirm Parents Will Not Be Found Guilty"
------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps the next caller to SY could ask

"What, exactly, will the parents not be found guilty OF?"

'accidentally causing the death of a minor'?

'simulating an abduction'?

'hiding a body'?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.06.14 12:10

"Will not be found Guilty" does rather imply that they will be arrested and charged and will go on trial . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.06.14 12:15

PeterMac wrote:"Will not be found Guilty" does rather imply that they will be arrested and charged and will go on trial . . .

Concur.

One can only be 'found NOT GUILTY' after a 'trial'

Not on the 'supposition' of a few MET Cops 'say so'

BHH said his police officers were not guilty, of 'lying', in the Plebgate 'row' and backed his officers 100%.

He said, publicly, "Why would they lie?"

Subsequently, FOUR of his officers, who he had declared '100% NOT guilty', were found to be "100% GUILTY" of perverting the course of justice, and one officer was JAILED for a year!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.06.14 12:24

PeterMac wrote:"Will not be found Guilty" does rather imply that they will be arrested and charged and will go on trial . . .

Even so, whoever and if those words were said, it cannot have been anyone with authority - it just wouldn`t be allowed.  Maybe Fossey spoke to the switch operator who had an agenda.

It`s a shame Fossey couldn`t have recorded it.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 12:30

Woofer wrote:

Even so, whoever and if those words were said, it cannot have been anyone with authority - it just wouldn`t be allowed.  Maybe Fossey spoke to the switch operator who had an agenda.
Woofer.

I spoke to someone who works for Operation Grange on the phone number they advertise which is 0207 3219251.

I have repeated the exact words he used. Whether he went off script or not I do not know.

Not sure why you don't believe me. I have absolutely no reason to make it up. 

I don't think he was just a switch operator and certainly wasn't the office cleaner as candyfloss suggested.

If you got 2 mins then put a call in yourself.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.06.14 12:40

Fossey - it`s just that I find it extremely hard to believe that someone would say that.

As I said further back, something similar happened to Dani when she phoned and she wanted to give up the cause as whatever the police officer said was a shock to her. 

No, I wouldn`t phone them - because the last thing they would do would be to speak to members of the public on a case.  It`s just not done - goodness knows who this person was and why he said what he did to you.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 26.06.14 12:41

Maybe they thought you were one of the McCanns, Fossey, trying to find out what they knew :-)
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 26.06.14 12:49

Woofer wrote:Fossey - it`s just that I find it extremely hard to believe that someone would say that.

As I said further back, something similar happened to Dani when she phoned and she wanted to give up the cause as whatever the police officer said was a shock to her. 

No, I wouldn`t phone them - because the last thing they would do would be to speak to members of the public on a case.  It`s just not done - goodness knows who this person was and why he said what he did to you.
I'm not sure who he was. Apart from he works at Op Grange.

Maybe it was a Freudian slip of some sorts.

All I know is that he got cheesed off with me when I was talking about Grimes, The dogs, Harrison, Rainbow, Original files etc etc and pressing him for information.

I totally understand that he his not going to disclose anything over the phone to me (was fun trying though) but his remark about the Parents will be found not guilty is odd.

As Petermac suggested.

Maybe arrests and a trial is on the horizon.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 26.06.14 12:54

Woofer wrote:Fossey - it`s just that I find it extremely hard to believe that someone would say that.

I don't find it difficult to accept that someone might say this but what we do not have, as so often on here, is the context in which it was said. It seems most likely to me these words are not out of the blue or volunteered and are fairly obviously a response to either something specific that was said or to the whole conversation that took place. One must also allow for loose, unconsidered use of language. With apologies to fossey because this is entirely speculative but a conversation could easily go

Caller: I'm telling you they will be found guilty and they will get what's coming to them.

Response [after 10 minutes of being harangued]: They will not be found guilty because they haven't been charged with anything.

From this we extrapolate: Police say McCanns will not be found guilty.

Unless you have actually listened in to the whole conversation you don't know what conclusions can be drawn.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 26.06.14 14:44

Maybe it is what it is as the say saying goes.

They will not be found guilty, as there is no cast iron evidence yet, that tip top barrister could'nt cast doubt on.

Last thing in the world they'd want would be, spend millions, goes to trial with shaky evidence and the twosome walks free. Free to sue everyone they chose without worry of losing.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.06.14 14:45

fossey wrote:
tiny wrote:
fossey wrote:According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

He also said that the parents would NOT be found guilty.

We had a big argument. 

Pratt.
really,my,my,my.
Yes.

I mentioned Grimes, the dogs, Harrison, Rainbow etc etc and the files all point to a staged abduction and the parents were involved in the cover up, concealment and disposal of M's dead body.

He wasn't having any of of it.

'no evidence what so ever' he kept farting.

Pratt.

Well, now there is a surprise!

sarcastic

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.06.14 15:01

tiny wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
fossey wrote:

As it has been blowing from the beginning.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top