The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 2 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 2 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 2 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by PeterMac 14.06.14 18:15

jeanmonroe wrote:That despite having spend several YEARS preparing the case, C-R were unable to produce a single piece of evidence that Madeleine had been abducted.
----------------------------

Good ol' Izzy M, i'd say
Years of work down the drain in the twinkling of an affadavit eye!

There is a real art in cross examination.
And the fundamental rule, for lawyers and police is
Never ask a question of a suspect or an accused unless you already know the answer.

Or as one QC put it when he submitted his bill after a hearing which lasted less then twenty minutes,
"You are not paying me for the questions I did ask, you are paying me for the questions I did not ask"

TB got it exactly right.  He let IM use the world "Abduction" three times, under oath and on the record
before he asked his seemingly innocent question.

And in the final judgment His Honour Mr Justice Tugendhat mused aloud, and therefore on the record, that the legal situation might be very different
if it could be shown that Madeleine had NOT been abducted.

Slowly that day is approaching.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by plebgate 14.06.14 18:21

He's a good wily one is Tony.   I would love to have seen that, Tony letting her use the word abduction on oath 3 times before he questioned it.  ha ha.

Perry Mason move over.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.06.14 18:42

Have I missed something? Who is Janet please?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 14.06.14 18:47

Nina wrote:Have I missed something? Who is Janet please?
Janet Marie Kennedy, if I have it right, is the 'anon' that has been discovered to be Kate McCann's posting name.
Someone else hopefully will say which site it is from, and if I'm correct.  laughat 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.14 18:53

bobbin wrote:
Janet Marie Kennedy, if I have it right, is the 'anon' that has been discovered to be Kate McCann's posting name.
Someone else hopefully will say which site it is from, and if I'm correct.  laughat 

I think it was Janet Marie James?  Janet Kennedy is her aunt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.06.14 19:36

Ladyinred wrote:
bobbin wrote:

I think it was Janet Marie James?  Janet Kennedy is her aunt.

That figures, isn't a James the son of JK?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.06.14 19:44

jeanmonroe wrote:daffodil:

"pro bono" is what Gerry gets when Kate grabs his crotch on tv interviews!  winkwink 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCCG2Z9LoVk
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 14.06.14 19:55

Please take a look at this link. Scroll down to the post by Janet Marie James. I wonder what she means by, " the whole disgusting network"? 

http://lionheartuk.blogspot.co.uk/2007/12/madeline-mccann-coincidences.html.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.06.14 20:19

Hicks wrote:Please take a look at this link. Scroll down to the post by Janet Marie James. I wonder what she means by, " the whole disgusting network"? 

http://lionheartuk.blogspot.co.uk/2007/12/madeline-mccann-coincidences.html.

Just had a look and don't understand about the "whole disgusting network thing" any more than" and all the other missing children ", does she mean
missing from Portugal,she seems bit of an idiot
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 14.06.14 20:24

PeterMac refers to Kate as Janet a well. Perhaps he can tell us more. I just Googled the name and found that link.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.06.14 20:34

Oh well if it is kate then I was right ,she is an idiot,any way it cant be her as kate has been back to Portugal many a time and this janet said she would never go back there, but then again we know kate lies.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 14.06.14 21:22

Personally I think JMJ is not Kate. Here is JMJ's latest blog. http://planetjanetplanet.blogspot.co.uk/

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.06.14 21:34

Could there be more than one JMJ ?

The rubbish one is kate  drama Queen

And the other one is wotsit. smug
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 14.06.14 21:37

Gillyspot wrote:Personally I think JMJ is not Kate. Here is JMJ's latest blog. http://planetjanetplanet.blogspot.co.uk/
Not quite sure what that blog is all about to be honest. Who originally said JMJ is Kate McCann?

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 14.06.14 22:31

Thanks NFWTD. I would not be surprised if JMJ really was KM. Umm.....interesting.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.06.14 22:51

Hicks wrote:Thanks NFWTD. I would not be surprised if JMJ really was KM. Umm.....interesting.

Or her sock  big grin 
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.06.14 23:19

But that`s old news.

From Portugal Resident a couple of weeks ago :-

http://portugalresident.com/update-albufeira-stabbing-takes-bizarre-new-twist

I`d already searched for a Clara Corrigan on Ancestry - no one born in UK or Ireland about 1966 with that name and no Claras having married a Corrigan.  In fact I wondered if the name was a mis-print and its meant to be Claire.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 14.06.14 23:30

It would also make "Shane" 13yrs old at the time he says he killed maddie? Caught shirtless and covered in blood at 22yrs old, but, aged 13 not a single trace?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 14.06.14 23:33

Lol whoever wrote that Woofer helped Kate write her book IMO. titter Wonder what Bridget is  up to these days.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.14 23:35

Woofer wrote:But that`s old news.

Quite. Which makes the timing of this even more, um, predictable.  nah 

Nowt's changed, after all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.14 23:47

why is this being re-hashed now?

deecoy its hardly in the mcs favour,as ludicrous as it is-they believe that there is no sign she is r.i.p.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.06.14 23:48

Dee Coy wrote:
Woofer wrote:But that`s old news.

Quite. Which makes the timing of this even more, um, predictable.  nah 

Nowt's changed, after all.

The way I see it, this rehash by the Express may be to help Amaral's case come Monday  titter 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 14.06.14 23:52

Justformaddie wrote:It would also make "Shane" 13yrs old at the time he says he killed maddie? Caught shirtless and covered in blood at 22yrs old, but, aged 13 not a single trace?

Mmm ?   Is his true age at the time he  "did it"  also included in this article ?
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top