The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 8 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 8 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 8 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 8 Empty Question Time 26/06/14

Post by Guest 27.06.14 12:01

Did anyone watch Question Time last night?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04830h9/question-time-26062014

From about 20 mins.
 The discussion between Neil Watts and Maajid Nawaz, about costs of investigations. Nawaz manages to merge Milly Dowler and Madeleine McCann into one person, and then after being corrected goes on to say well they are both child sex cases, which is agreed with by Neil Wallis (ex Deputy Editor of NOW).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 8 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by canada12 27.06.14 12:11

dantezebu wrote:Did anyone watch Question Time last night?

From about 20 mins.
 The discussion between Neil Watts and Maajid Nawaz, about costs of investigations. Nawaz manages to merge Milly Dowler and Madeleine McCann into one person, and then after being corrected goes on to say well they are both child sex cases, which is agreed with by Neil Wallis (ex Deputy Editor of NOW).

This is quite interesting, is it not?
An ex Deputy Editor of a London tabloid he would surely know the Madeleine McCann story extremely well. So now we have it in the public domain that this is understood to be a child sex case. The question now becomes, who is (are) the perpetrator(s) / suspect(s)? Will it be the McCanns, their friends, or some unnamed pedophile-yet-to-be-arrested?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 8 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Guest 27.06.14 12:24

It does show how ignorant our politicians are for sure. But as there is "no evidence that Madeleine has been harmed" will the McCann's be suing them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.06.14 12:30

Apparently Jimmy Savile was a loan paedophile. ...he must have been because no-one in the establishment is ever going to be prosecuted.

Apparently Madeleine has been abducted by paedophiles then...must have been because SY are looking for a loan paedophile although they're not too sure which loan paedophile yet.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 27.06.14 12:32

Hope you mean 'lone' not 'loan'  lol  big grin
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.06.14 12:34

worriedmum wrote:Hope you mean 'lone' not 'loan'  lol  big grin
A freudian slip there.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 27.06.14 12:49

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
If you want to be put down as a numptie continue to ask the monkeys far be it from me to dissuade you, fossey, but should you wish to make enquiries of the organ grinders I suggest you call the offices of Theresa May and Bernard Hogan-Howe, or make contact with Keith Vaz on twitter or at the Houses of Parliament.  

I wouldn't make contact with Keith Vaz if I was being poisoned and he had the only antidote.

big grin I love the wit on this site - will miss it when the mystery is solved  big grin
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 27.06.14 12:55

From about 20 mins.
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard him say it. How on earth would Maajid Nawaz know that Madeleine's disappearance was connected to sexual abuse? Especially as the McCann's have constantly maintained that 'there is no evidence to suggest that Madeleine has come to any harm'.

What does he know that we don't!

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 27.06.14 13:15

How on earth would Maajid Nawaz know that Madeleine's disappearance was connected to sexual abuse? Especially as the McCann's have constantly maintained that 'there is no evidence to suggest that Madeleine has come to any harm'.

Gerry McCann said that his daughter had been abducted by paedophiles. It mystifies me why he then goes on to say that there is no evidence that she has come to any harm.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.06.14 13:15

Finally!

That's where we, the PJ, Met and McCanns have been going 'wrong'!

We've all been 'looking/searching for' MADELEINE McCann when we should have been focussed on 'looking/searching for'.......... MILLY McCann.

"we have never called her Maddie, the name that the media have invented. We never called her anything like that, her name is MILLY" said a furious Kate Dowller or "Maddy, Maddeleine, Madline, Margaret, Madeline, but NEVER, EVER Maddie"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 27.06.14 13:43

Miraflores wrote:
How on earth would Maajid Nawaz know that Madeleine's disappearance was connected to sexual abuse? Especially as the McCann's have constantly maintained that 'there is no evidence to suggest that Madeleine has come to any harm'.

Gerry McCann said that his daughter had been abducted by paedophiles. It mystifies me why he then goes on to say that there is no evidence that she has come to any harm.
Quite.
And then of course Kate told Yvonne Martin that she could not understand why a 'couple' had abducted her daughter.

During the Ophra Winfrey interview Kate said that she wondered whether the.....paedophile?.....was brushing Madeleine's teeth or rubbing her tummy if she was poorly. Yes, of course if you fear your child is being subjected to the worst kind of cruelty and depravity, your darkest fear would be about her teeth obviously.  But then again, perhaps Madeleine gave her tormentors her,  'tuppence worth'.

You the type words said and see them in black and white, yet still it is hard to fully comprehend.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 27.06.14 13:52

Hicks wrote:

From about 20 mins.
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard him say it. How on earth would Maajid Nawaz know that Madeleine's disappearance was connected to sexual abuse? Especially as the McCann's have constantly maintained that 'there is no evidence to suggest that Madeleine has come to any harm'.

OMG is this true and it was shown on TV ??? Kate and Gerry will be FURIOUS !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 27.06.14 13:59

jozi wrote:
Hicks wrote:

From about 20 mins.

Yep. See link above.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 27.06.14 14:03

From about 20 mins.

I was watching QT last night and was so furious that Maajid Nawaz called Milly, Milly McCann that I switched off and went to bed.  I thought how can anyone sitting in a government position be so ignorant to mix the the Dowlers with the McCanns but I missed him mentioning about child sex cases which has made everyone sit up and repeat "what did he just say?"  So perhaps his time on QT wasn't wasted after all.

However, after looking up Maajid Nawaz on Wiki as I thought his ridiculous title - Executive Director of Quilliam for the Lib Dems, was a joke - I found out it is a counter-extremism think tank, perhaps he has other things on his mind, other than following the Milly Dowler and McCann cases as much as we do.

smilie

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 27.06.14 14:17

Hicks wrote:
jozi wrote:
Hicks wrote:

From about 20 mins.

Yep. See link above.
Thanks Hicks but can only be seen in UK and I'm in Africa . thumbsup
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 27.06.14 14:49

jozi wrote:
Hicks wrote:
jozi wrote:
Hicks wrote:

From about 20 mins.

Yep. See link above.
Thanks Hicks but can only be seen in UK and I'm in Africa . thumbsup

I don't know if it's possible but perhaps a nice member of the forum could put the discussion between Neil Watts and MN on Youtube, although if it's from a BBC programme I'm not sure if it's legally allowable.  I haven't got any copying facilities for TV programmes, I still live in the dark ages, otherwise I would try to do it myself.

Just to add to my post...

I've looked up when QT is repeated, it will be on again this Sunday 29th June at 18.00 hrs on Channel 81 (Freeview) BBC Parliament, in between the channels no. 80 24 hours BBC rolling news and no. 82  SKY News if anyone can tape it for Jozi.

ETA: Neil Watts and NB's discussion is about 25 minutes into the programme.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 27.06.14 14:56

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
If you want to be put down as a numptie continue to ask the monkeys far be it from me to dissuade you, fossey, but should you wish to make enquiries of the organ grinders I suggest you call the offices of Theresa May and Bernard Hogan-Howe, or make contact with Keith Vaz on twitter or at the Houses of Parliament.  

I wouldn't make contact with Keith Vaz if I was being poisoned and he had the only antidote.

As I take the view that needs must when the devil drives, I recommend the use of a chemical hazard suit very long spoon when dealing with certain politicians, Clay.  

Incredible as it may seem, the fact is that Vaz has the power to put Home Secretaries and Police Commissioners on the naughty spot and, as such, he can't be disregarded by those who seek to change the system from within - or without, for that matter,.  I could add a few lines to the effect of 'more's the pity', but that would be as much a waste of my time as phoning Op Grange in the expectation that I'll be fully updated with regard to its progress and given inside information on its future direction which will enable me to confidently bet big on the outcome of any eventual trial.   sarcastic
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 27.06.14 16:31

Link to You Tube video - ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT FOR REFRESHING YOUR MEMORY OVER THIS CASE -a must watch
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 27.06.14 16:40

HelenMeg wrote:Link to You Tube video - ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT FOR REFRESHING YOUR MEMORY OVER THIS CASE -a must watch

Linky is missing -    smilie

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 27.06.14 16:46

HelenMeg wrote:Link to You Tube video - ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT FOR REFRESHING YOUR MEMORY OVER THIS CASE -a must watch

If anyone wishes to contact Clarence - here is a link

http://www.clarence4pavilion.com/contact
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 27.06.14 16:47

Newintown wrote:

Hi sorry !!

It is a series of short videos from the early days through to more recent times  but really good ..I think possible put together by Joana Morais.
The link below takes you to where I am in watching it - you can scroll back through to the start.

I have seen many interesting clips of stuff Ive never seen before. Have a look when you've not got much to do..    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21sfLh8FoL0&list=PLDCF22535653D5158&index=63
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 27.06.14 17:03

HelenMeg wrote:
Newintown wrote:

Hi sorry !!

It is a series of short videos from the early days through to more recent times  but really good ..I think possible put together by Joana Morais.
The link below takes you to where I am in watching it - you can scroll back through to the start.

I have seen many interesting clips of stuff Ive never seen before. Have a look when you've not got much to do..    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21sfLh8FoL0&list=PLDCF22535653D5158&index=63

I got to 3.04 mninutes and wanted to throw up.  CM seems to reel words off without any emotion as if it's just a script he reads off time and time again, he doesn't seem to believe in anything he says and look absolutely terrible in the video clip, as if he hasn't slept for weeks.

I hope his pension earned off the back of Madeline's demise comes back to haunt him for many years to come.  How his family can live off the ill gotten gains of a missing 3 year old beggers belief, especially when the head of the family may have been covering for or misleading any attempt of the investigating forces to investigate the missing child.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.06.14 18:29

From about 20 mins.

Interesting,this would tie in with DP and the gaspars statement
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 27.06.14 20:14

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 8 BrJ8t2PIUAEWJtS
From MET Police Facebook page  clapping
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 27.06.14 21:32

NickE wrote:Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 8 BrJ8t2PIUAEWJtS
From MET Police Facebook page  clapping

clapping
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top