The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 7 Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 7 Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 7 Regist10

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 7 Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Post by bunny 04.03.10 22:51

Kololi wrote:Ouch Bunny, that stung......

Whilst even with a half full glass I can see room for more wine to be poured in, I am not a huge optimist and if it was my child I would probably begin to fear the worse long before the McCanns appear they will for Madeleine.

I think in my heart I would always carry a torch and do double takes on people who reminded me of my child but I am not sure that I would expect the rest of the world to do the same after this time. Maybe I would shock myself if put in that situation - it's only guesswork we can do as to how we might react if having to walk a mile in their shoes.

Take care

They dont expect the public to carry on. Gerry Mccann said that he expected it all to die down after the first week. that was his biggest fear.

Hey if you walked a mile in their shoes at least youd have a spare pair......see, Im always positve. big grin
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 7 Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Post by hedge 04.03.10 22:55

Of all the advice given to parents of missing children the biggest by far is ways to try and try again to keep the public interested in your particular child, it's human nature that we move on but whoever stated that clearly wasn't aware of the ability of the daily express to recycle old news.
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 04.03.10 22:58

Hedge you can pack that in!!!

I like my seat on the comfy plump sofa that replaced our rickety old moss covered fence. Any more heart hitting pieces like that and I will be jumping off the sofa and rushing to ask the pro sites if I might join them. :)

Thought provoking posts are not allowed as they make me in danger of giving up my comfy did they, didn't they do it, was there, wasn't there an abductor seat. :flower:

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 04.03.10 22:59

Aaah, I remember that fence well, was wedged up there for a looong time myself.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 04.03.10 23:01

Hehe Bunny
laughat

Night night all - time for bed.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 04.03.10 23:04

Night :)
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 05.03.10 12:25

jkh wrote:Now, I don't mind JoMC/Mike Gunnill/Michael Sangerte/Peter/Jason/petert or whoever he wants to be, being here because he'll get his info from a mole anyway. What I object to is that he doesn't like people posting with anonymous usernames, even though he does. And he said he'd agreed with a third party that he wouldn't post here again - yet he's here anonymously and posting. So as Ufercoffy says: What's your game Mike? And why are you linking to the Faked Abduction site pretending to be Stevo?

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 7 Gunnill

Why would anyone want to link to that book site? I think iffy has been on the strange pills again! You know the doctor said, after the last time you should be more careful in future.
Ms iffy?
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 05.03.10 12:27

What is the website in your user information JoMc?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.03.10 12:27

If you click on the website under your username it's the Faked Abduction site. Why?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41815

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 05.03.10 12:38

jkh wrote:If you click on the website under your username it's the Faked Abduction site. Why?

That has changed now. Thank you for someone who did that, secure site eh?

Ms Iffy
xx
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.03.10 17:39

JoMc wrote:
jkh wrote:If you click on the website under your username it's the Faked Abduction site. Why?

Ms Iffy
xx

Are you saying you didn't add that website to your profile Stevo/Jo/Peter/Jason/Michael/Mike?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 05.03.10 18:13

Oh which one is he?
I very much doubt Stevo is Mike Gunnill.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.03.10 19:06

Of course he's not. Mike is just playing games. Yawn.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 05.03.10 20:11

Did you ban him then (again)?

Which reminds me, where's jmbd/dcb ?
He hasn't been around all day is it?
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 05.03.10 21:14

No he has been suspiciously absent after offering to start up his retro-thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 05.03.10 21:29

No, JMBD hasnt been banned has he wow
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 05.03.10 21:34

I don't imagine so - he was only officially welcome back yesterday
?

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.03.10 6:46

Its not a 'now you see it, now you dont' game is it?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.03.10 6:49

jkh wrote:
JoMc wrote:

Ms Iffy
xx

Are you saying you didn't add that website to your profile Stevo/Jo/Peter/Jason/Michael/Mike?

Thought I read somewhere 'ufercoffy' (sp) is 'iffy'.

I am thoroughly confused! So is Iffy aliases jomc and all those above? And is that Mike Gunnill?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 06.03.10 7:26

bunny wrote:No, JMBD hasnt been banned has he wow

You mean he wasn't able to correctly predict his own banning either ? wow

Not very good at it is he ?
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 06.03.10 9:30

aiyoyo wrote:
jkh wrote:
JoMc wrote:

Ms Iffy
xx

Thought I read somewhere 'ufercoffy' (sp) is 'iffy'.

I am thoroughly confused! So is Iffy aliases jomc and all those above? And is that Mike Gunnill?

Ms iffy pse
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top