The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 2 Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 2 Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 2 Regist10

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 2 Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 22:08

Ah - OK jkh.
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) - Page 2 Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Post by hedge 04.03.10 22:08

jkh wrote:He's using the same email address as his professional email address.

His actual professional email address or one used by stevo in the spoof site?
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 04.03.10 22:08

So how did uffercoffy know it was mgunnill? has she got access to everyones IPS as well?
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 22:09

Hacked?
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 22:10

hedge wrote:
Kololi wrote:Apart from those of us who needed to change names when we all re-registered, why would a person feel a need to do all this "going under cover" sort of spy stuff?

Generally we are all pretty much well behaved on this forum and don't say truly awful things so why would anyone want to spy here? Seems a bit like mischief making really.

Take care

People on Tonys list might not want to come back under the same or similar name? I don't know, perhaps if it is Mike he simply wanted to not be harrassed? Who knows, I've never really crossed paths with the man other than feeling depserately sorry for him that he was treated so badly by stevo and debbie etc.

But it's ok for him to set Tony up for Carter Ruck using underhand methods?

Why the hell doesn't he just do what he's paid to do as a photojournalist and investigate Maddie's disappearance? Once he finds out what happened to her we can all go home.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41815

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 22:10

I mean his web site was cloned - what about his email address?
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 22:11

hedge wrote:

His actual professional email address.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 22:13

bunny wrote:So how did uffercoffy know it was mgunnill? has she got access to everyones IPS as well?

She/he is a member of JATYK and people have been PM'ing each other apparently.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 04.03.10 22:14

Ah, more spies. ppcorn
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 04.03.10 22:15

jkh wrote:
hedge wrote:

Ah! So he clearly wasn't here hiding then, I mean he was perfectly happy for admin and mods to know who he was?
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 22:15

jkh wrote:
hedge wrote:
Kololi wrote:Apart from those of us who needed to change names when we all re-registered, why would a person feel a need to do all this "going under cover" sort of spy stuff?

Generally we are all pretty much well behaved on this forum and don't say truly awful things so why would anyone want to spy here? Seems a bit like mischief making really.

Take care

People on Tonys list might not want to come back under the same or similar name? I don't know, perhaps if it is Mike he simply wanted to not be harrassed? Who knows, I've never really crossed paths with the man other than feeling depserately sorry for him that he was treated so badly by stevo and debbie etc.

Why the hell doesn't he just do what he's paid to do as a photojournalist and investigate Maddie's disappearance? Once he finds out what happened to her we can all go home.

But the thing is - he reported something relevant - the leaflet drop in Rothley - because it didn't comply with forum expectations - he was treated horribly, and look what has happened.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 22:15

Inyx wrote:Ah, more spies. ppcorn

I'm sure this place is crawling with them.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 22:17

hedge wrote:
jkh wrote:
hedge wrote:

Ah! So he clearly wasn't here hiding then, I mean he was perfectly happy for admin and mods to know who he was?

Maybe he didn't realise that usernames are lumped together with IP addresses. He does now.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 22:17

Every forum is.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 22:19

jmbd wrote:
jkh wrote:
hedge wrote:

Take care

But the thing is - he reported something relevant - the leaflet drop in Rothley - because it didn't comply with forum expectations - he was treated horribly, and look what has happened.

How was he treated horribly here? He said he'd told a third party that he wouldn't post here anymore so I banned him. But he came back because he obviously wanted to post some more without the third party knowing.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 04.03.10 22:22

jkh wrote:
hedge wrote:

Take care

It's not really a set up, Tony did was Tony does, no-one forced him, just as when undercover cops pose as druggies to catch dealers, no-one is setting up the dealers, they are breaking the law whether they are selling it to undercover cops or 15 year old addicts.

Perhaps Mike thinks the main story at the moment is the circus around Madeleine and her family, this is something he can easily investigate and is also of public interest, not every journalist can cover the cure for cancer, some have to do the day to day stuff too.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 22:22

OK (I meant the spoof website etc after his article)
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 22:26

hedge wrote:
jkh wrote:
hedge wrote:

Take care

It's not really a set up, Tony did was Tony does, no-one forced him, just as when undercover cops pose as druggies to catch dealers, no-one is setting up the dealers, they are breaking the law whether they are selling it to undercover cops or 15 year old addicts.

Perhaps Mike thinks the main story at the moment is the circus around Madeleine and her family, this is something he can easily investigate and is also of public interest, not every journalist can cover the cure for cancer, some have to do the day to day stuff too.

Tony wasn't selling drugs, he was selling a booklet about an alternative version of what happened to a three year old child presumed dead, based on police evidence.

Now, I think it's the duty of a photojournalist to investigate the truth rather than find stories to sell a bloody newspaper.

A three year old child is missing and no one is doing diddly squat to find her because they're too busy suing people and silencing people.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 04.03.10 22:27

Tony signed an agreement not to sell that booklet and to destroy all copies.
And Tony is doing diddly squat to find Madeleine. He's declared her death.
ETA there's no police evidence she's dead.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 04.03.10 22:28

Tony is harming that search....Mike to be fair isnt.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.03.10 22:29

I reckon the newspaper would argue that their job is definitely to sell newspapers.

No one does investigative journalism....certainly not the Express.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 04.03.10 22:29

How is Tony helping with the search for Madeleine?
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 04.03.10 22:29

jkh wrote:
hedge wrote:
jkh wrote:
hedge wrote:

Take care

Tony wasn't selling drugs, he was selling a booklet about an alternative version of what happened to a three year old child presumed dead, based on police evidence.

Now, I think it's the duty of a photojournalist to investigate the truth rather than find stories to sell a bloody newspaper.

A three year old child is missing and no one is doing diddly squat to find her.

Take that up with Amaral if he hadn't got it into his head to try and convince his country that Madeleine was dead we might not be in this position, that has absolutely nothing to do with Mike Gunnill and everything to do with Amarals error strewn investigation and lie packed best seller.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.03.10 22:30

bunny wrote:Tony is harming that search....Mike to be fair isnt.

I have to say I agree with this. The leaflets don't do anything to find Madeleine. Not even a Madeleine whose parents know her whereabouts.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 22:31

Inyx wrote:Tony signed an agreement not to sell that booklet and to destroy all copies.
And Tony is doing diddly squat to find Madeleine. He's declared her death.
ETA there's no police evidence she's dead.

Mike agreed with a third party to make no further comments here after he'd completed his mission, but he's still here. Not much difference really.

As I said this is about a missing three year old child. What matters in all this? Suing/silencing people or finding Maddie dead or alive?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top