The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters Regist10

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters Empty A question for Mike Gunnill, alias 'petert' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.10 22:19

Mike Gunnill, a.k.a. 'petert' on 'JustAThoughtYouKnow', a.k.a. Peter Tarwin, and a.k.a Jason Peters, here's a question for you.

Will you publish the full set of e-mails and correspondence that passed between you and me regarding your request for a hard copy of '60 Reasons'? I give you permission to do so so long as you do not disclose the name of my relative.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note for forum members:

Mike Gunnill uses a considerable number of e-mail addresses, one of which is that of a Peter L Tarwin.

He has used this e-mail address in the past to try to obtain the home address of Debbie Butler and to try and find out where our Cardiff meeting on 3 October was to be held.

We have a number of people trying to find out where our meetings are for the wrong reasons, and Peter Tarwin/a.k.a. Mike Gunnill (though I didn't know it was Mike Gunnill at the time) was asked to demonstrate that he was a McCann-sceptic before we disclosed the venue. Of course he couldm't, he was just fishing for information.

I reproduce for wider interest the e-mail sent by Peter Tarwin/Mike Gunnill to me on 26 August last year - the very day before Carter-Ruck sent e-mail libel letters to myself and Debbie Butler:

Peter L. Tarwin" <petertarwin@gawab.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To: ajsbennett@btinternet.comDear Secretary Bennett
26 August 2009

I would like to attend the Cardiff meeting. Please provide details as wish to attend.

Peter L. Tarwin
Wouldham near Rochester.
Kent.

petertarwin@gawab.com

It might also be instructive for the I.T./internet sleuths amongst you to look at this run of e-mails. It takes a bit of time to follow it, but reveals yet another of Mike Gunnill's many aliases. Read from the bottom e-mail up to get the sequence:

+++++++++++++++

25 AUGUST

From: "Peter L. Tarwin" <petertarwin@gawab.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "ANTHONY BENNETT" <ajsbennett@btinternet.com>Hello

Jason Peters was entered in error, my name as you can see/read is Peter Tarwin. I beleive you thanked me some information.

Peter

Peter L. Tarwin
Wouldham near Rochester.
Kent.

petertarwin@gawab.com

©️ rights reserved 2009.

+++++++++++++++

24 AUGUST

ANTHONY BENNETT <ajsbennett@btinternet.com> wrote on 24 Aug 2009, 12:28 AM:
Subject: Who is 'Jason Peters'? (was: ALERT! - Now the BBC tries to find dirt on Debbie Butler)

Debbie

Received Saturday.

Tony

"What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest she was not abducted", (60pp) available £3 direct from me or £4 via PayPal on this Madeleine Foundation link: http://madeleinefoundation.org/main/our-book/

+++++++++++++++

22 AUGUST

--- On Sat, 22/8/09, Jason Peters <petertarwin@gawab.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: ALERT! - Now the BBC tries to find dirt on Debbie Butler
To: "ANTHONY BENNETT" <ajsbennett@btinternet.com>
Date: Saturday, 22 August, 2009, 12:24 PM

New address provided to the BBC I understand is
[withheld by TB], Maidstone ME [withheld by TB]
Deborah Butler + [withheld by TB]. They are also trying to find
an ex husband and any detail about Mrs Butlers son.

Keep up the good work.

+++++++++++++++

21 AUGUST

ANTHONY BENNETT writes:

Peter

I don't know who you are, but many thanks for the heads-up, I'll pass this on to Debbie.

By the way, the address is incorrect.

Tony Bennett
Secretary
The Madeleine Foundation

"What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest she was not abducted", (60pp) available £3 direct from me or £4 via PayPal on this Madeleine Foundation link: http://madeleinefoundation.org/main/our-book/

+++++++++++++++

20 AUGUST

On Thu, 20/8/09, Peter Tarwin <petertarwin@gawab.com> wrote:

Subject: BBC Tv
To: ajsbennett@btinternet.com, butler683@btinternet.com
Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 6:46 PM

Hello:

I wish to alert you, the local BBC have been around Total asking
about Deborah Butler. They had the address of [withheld by T.B.] Maidstone, Kent. I think the story is for Monday of next week.

keep up the good work

Peter
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Jill Havern 02.02.10 22:25

Wow... so even those in the media can play dirty tricks, what a surprise.

What on earth has Maddie ever done to deserve such treatment by her fellow countrymen?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41631

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by vaguely1 02.02.10 22:26

It has nothing to do with Madeleine as far as I can see.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.02.10 22:27

Just to confirm that Peter Tarwin did register here as petert using a similar email address.

wow
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 02.02.10 22:30

jkh wrote:Wow... so even those in the media can play dirty tricks, what a surprise.

What on earth has Maddie ever done to deserve such treatment by her fellow countrymen?

I'd also think that it's important not to lose site of the originator of the dirty tricks, which were solely aimed at Mr Gunnill, a photographer doing his job, with permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.02.10 22:34

Yes, I understand your point, but that does not excuse the dirty tricks played by Mr Gunnill. This is something he should not have got involved with in his professional capacity.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.02.10 22:35

Tony, did Mike Gunnill order the book in the name of Peter Tarwin?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 02.02.10 22:39

jkh wrote:Yes, I understand your point, but that does not excuse the dirty tricks played by Mr Gunnill. This is something he should not have got involved with in his professional capacity.

Perhaps he's trying to salvage his professional capacity. What would any of us do if that kind of stuff had made us remove our websites, and our only web presence was the fake site set up by Stevo?

It's livelihoods, not games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.02.10 22:40

Peter Tarwin says "Keep up the good work" and then does this???
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters Empty More and more Mike Gunnill aliases

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.10 22:40

jkh wrote:Tony, did Mike Gunnill order the book in the name of Peter Tarwin?
No, he used two other aliases.

I shall have a lot more to say about this another day.

In the meantime, I am waiting patiently for Mike Gunnill to publish the run of e-mails between himself (or rather his two new aliases) and myself.

That will tell us a great deal more about how he obtained this one copy of '60 Reasons'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 02.02.10 22:41

I'd say he was making matters worse by posting on these forums. Just sayin'

Are we sure it's THE Mr Gunnill?
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.02.10 22:44

Yes, it's him. The email address he registered with is correct.

wow

Like you say, he should not be posting in forums.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 02.02.10 22:44

Tony Bennett wrote:

In the meantime, I am waiting patiently for Mike Gunnill to publish the run of e-mails between himself (or rather his two new aliases) and myself.

That will tell us a great deal more about how he obtained this one copy of '60 Reasons'.

He didn't obtain it from you then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.02.10 22:45

Tony Bennett wrote:

It'll be interesting to see if he comes back then!
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 03.02.10 0:00

Pascal wrote:I'd say he was making matters worse by posting on these forums. Just sayin'

Yes agree how can we be sure this Peter is Mike Gunnell?
Easy enough to get a fake email address? thinking
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 03.02.10 0:25

No matter who he is surely TB should not have sold his booklet after he conceeded to Carter-Ruck,that imo is the issue here not what name/s Mr Gunnill allegedly uses is it not?
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 03.02.10 1:03

Something doesn't ring true about this.
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 1:07

about Gunnill, or about selling booklets after the CR agreement?

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 03.02.10 1:19

We think the WHOLE SCENARIO rings false.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 1:22

FACT!

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 1:36

His name has been linked with Tarwin since the 24th of August.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 03.02.10 6:24

vaguely1 wrote:
jkh wrote:Yes, I understand your point, but that does not excuse the dirty tricks played by Mr Gunnill. This is something he should not have got involved with in his professional capacity.

Perhaps he's trying to salvage his professional capacity. What would any of us do if that kind of stuff had made us remove our websites, and our only web presence was the fake site set up by Stevo?

It's livelihoods, not games.

Was Gunnhill the one who went to Morroco and got into a little local difficulty with "expences" ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.02.10 7:37

Ruby wrote:
Pascal wrote:I'd say he was making matters worse by posting on these forums. Just sayin'

The email address he's got registered here is the same one the real Mike Gunnill uses, but I guess a fake Mike Gunnill could have registered with a different email address then quickly changed it to the real Mike Gunnill's email address in his profile once he was in here.

If you get me drift.

I wouldn't put anything past these people who want to cause problems.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 03.02.10 10:33

As far as I can see the only problem he's caused is telling us Tony's sold the book to him after he's signed the agreement.
And Tony didn't deny that's what's happened.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 10:48

jkh wrote:
Ruby wrote:

The email address he's got registered here is the same one the real Mike Gunnill uses, but I guess a fake Mike Gunnill could have registered with a different email address then quickly changed it to the real Mike Gunnill's email address in his profile once he was in here.

If you get me drift.

I wouldn't put anything past these people who want to cause problems.

I think if you change your email address in your profile it locks you out of the forum......could be wrong. I seem to remember people having problems in the past with trying to do that.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top