The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' Mm11

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' Mm11

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' Regist10

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' Empty Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Post by ufercoffy 29.03.10 20:30

With all the recent problems on the MM forum I wonder if Mike Gunnill can elaborate on his statement about the 'campaign' he's involved in:

[quote="Mgunnill"]Not as annoying as some people, but then again it's early days in the campaign.[quote]

And I wonder if Mike knows why my account on MM was hacked recently and why he's suddenly removed the reference to bugalugs/Sharon Bradford from his profile? Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 234726

Didn't the hack job deliver the information you were seeking...erm, Jo?

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/madeleine-foundation-issues-f1/the-emails-from-michael-sangerte-on-behalf-of-mike-gunnill-on-behalf-of-the-mccanns-to-tony-bennett-t409-105.htm#19643
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' Empty Re: Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Post by Mgunnill 11.04.10 11:09

[quote="ufercoffy"]With all the recent problems on the MM forum I wonder if Mike Gunnill can elaborate on his statement about the 'campaign' he's involved in:

[quote="Mgunnill"]Not as annoying as some people, but then again it's early days in the campaign.[quote]

And I wonder if Mike knows why my account on MM was hacked recently and why he's suddenly removed the reference to bugalugs/Sharon Bradford from his profile? Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 234726

Didn't the hack job deliver the information you were seeking...erm, Jo?

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/madeleine-foundation-issues-f1/the-emails-from-michael-sangerte-on-behalf-of-mike-gunnill-on-behalf-of-the-mccanns-to-tony-bennett-t409-105.htm#19643[quote]

Why would I waste my time hacking into your account? All your details are in the public domain anyway. You are not that important really.

erm Iffy
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 11.04.10 13:47

Did I say it was you who hacked it, erm...Jo? Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 234726

Some people seem to be able to influence Amber to look at members accounts. Just wondered if she found anything useful for you?

Oh btw! How's your campaign Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 867230 coming along? Still early days is it? Or is it developing quite nicely?

Majic's blog seems to be filling up quite well with all sorts of info being leaked/hacked Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 867230 don't you think?

And how's your research about Madeleine coming along? Got any earthshaking revelations for the Sunday Express? Or are you still only collecting info for Carter Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 867230 Ruck? Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' Icon_rolleyes

Nice to see you back again, erm...Jo. Boy, have I missed our little chats. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 110921

Yeah, I know... Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 816671
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 11.04.10 19:02

[quote="ufercoffy"]Did I say it was you who hacked it, erm...Jo? Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 234726

Some people seem to be able to influence Amber to look at members accounts. Just wondered if she found anything useful for you?

Oh btw! How's your campaign Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 867230 coming along? Still early days is it? Or is it developing quite nicely?

Majic's blog seems to be filling up quite well with all sorts of info being leaked/hacked Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 867230 don't you think?

And how's your research about Madeleine coming along? Got any earthshaking revelations for the Sunday Express? Or are you still only collecting info for Carter Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 867230 Ruck? Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' Icon_rolleyes

Nice to see you back again, erm...Jo. Boy, have I missed our little chats. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 110921

Yeah, I know... Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 816671[quote]

rock
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 11.04.10 19:27

@ mgunnill

Pardon my asking these questions, but I would like to know if you would be of some assistance to Madeleine McCann, Hollie Greig and other vunerable adults and children.

Are you or any of your past and present colleagues members of a union?

If so, would you be prepared to finally group together and ask questions of the press association regarding freedom of the press and the Madeleine McCann and Hollie Greig cases?

This would enable the UK to gain a greater insight into the scurrilous activities of the press collaboration with the Government.

This weekend has seen solid ground for you to base your questions on.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 11.04.10 20:55

Are you Sharon Bradford aka bugalugs1970 ufercoffy?

@ judge mental
media outlets that question legitimacy of nonfiction are far and few between. I'm sure Gunnill knows all about the 'Eleventh Commandment' - Thou shalt not cover big local companies, billionaires, government officals and their ilk critically - perhaps we should now incorporate the McCanns into this!
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.04.10 21:12

[quote="kangdang"]I'm sure Gunnill knows all about the 'Eleventh Commandment' - Thou shalt not cover big local companies, billionaires, government officals and their ilk critically - perhaps we should now incorporate the McCanns into this![quote]
-----
That's one of the reasons newspapers are going out of business and people are spending more time on the internet, where the REAL news is these days
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 11.04.10 21:13

[quote="kangdang"]Are you Sharon Bradford aka bugalugs1970 ufercoffy? [quote]

No, I'm not. But erm...Jo thinks I am for some reason. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 816671

Just as well he's busy with his Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 867230 campaign and is not helping to find Madeleine McCann isn't it? He wouldn't get off to a great start with investigative skills like that Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 742129

Bless him. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 658346
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 11.04.10 21:26

Problem is Tony it is only a matter of time before the incestous monopoly media control the net - we are already seeing moves in this direction with the push for legislation to prohibit file sharing of music, it all starts somewhere!
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 11.04.10 21:29

[quote="ufercoffy"][quote="kangdang"]Are you Sharon Bradford aka bugalugs1970 ufercoffy? [quote]

No, I'm not. But erm...Jo thinks I am for some reason. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 816671

Just as well he's busy with his Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 867230 campaign and is not helping to find Madeleine McCann isn't it? He wouldn't get off to a great start with investigative skills like that Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 742129

Bless him. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 658346[quote]

Thanks ufercoffy.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' Empty Mugabe - adviser to the House of Commons Select Committee

Post by Tony Bennett 11.04.10 21:34

[quote="kangdang"]Problem is Tony it is only a matter of time before the incestous monopoly media control the net - we are already seeing moves in this direction with the push for legislation to prohibit file sharing of music, it all starts somewhere![quote]
-----

Yes. And if you remember Clarence Mitchell hinted at the need for this a year ago at the Select Committee on Press Standards, Libel etc. That Select Committee recommended that the Press Complaints Commission be given the power to shut down naughty newspapers for a period. Maybe they've taken advice from Robert Mugabe
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 11.04.10 21:43

@kangdang ................. You may be right.

However, since mgunnill is in campaign mode, I await his reply in the hope he will give some consideration to my questions.

He must surely see that it is one thing for the press and its associated workers to prostitute themselves for money in order to earn a living, but it is quite another thing entirely, to prostitute themselves at the expense of children and vulnerable adults by not actively seeking to redress the balance, or at the very least asking for their rights of fair press and other media coverage to be awarded them.

What is the cost of integrity these days? After all, a life ban from taking pictures and writing a few words in a newspaper is absolutely nothing in comparison to the nightmares that millions of children and vulnerable adults suffer throughout the world every day, all because people are afraid to take up their stories.

This suffering continues daily, because the people who work for the press allow themselves to be dictated to by the owners of newspapers who know jack-sh*t about journalism. These people who call themselves journalists allow themselves to be shepherded into enclosures where they are dictated to by their bosses who in turn collude with Government spin doctors

Would it not be more worthwhile to put their pens and cameras down and vote with their feet by doing an honest day's work cleaning toilets, rather than enable newspaper owners to make money out of them?

Does mgunnill only do his job so that he can point out his name underneath photographs to his friends? Is this the sole reason for people entering the newspaper industry? For fame or notoriety?

Blissful ignorance is one thing, but to knowingly continue working within an industry that is deliberately enabling a Government and police service to cover up all manner of crimes and criminality is a blemish on one's own character. What is mgunnill's business trawling these sites, if it is not to help Madeleine McCann? Posters on web-sites will not give him kudos. They will not help him get his integrity back. Only his own actions will do that, not his words.

It is of interest to me as to what he would propose to do with all the information he is now aware of. Instead of waiting for the case to blow, why doesn't he instigate the blowing?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 11.04.10 21:49

[quote]it is of interest to me as to what he would propose to do with all the information he is now aware of. Instead of waiting for the case to blow, why doesn't he instigate the blowing?[quote]

Oh he is 'blowing' alright....
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 11.04.10 21:50

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 351181 well said Judge Mental

Gunnill is a freelance photojournalist so what's to stop him setting up a website like Chris Freind and making a name for himself in this country as someone with balls to do some digging and get to the truth? Surely it would only take one gutsy journalist to start the ball rolling instead of us being fed shyte from Clarence Mitchell?

No point banking on Brunt and his blog.

Come on Gunnill show us what you're made of.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 11.04.10 22:02

Well said yourself, uffercoffy clapping1

Come along now mgunnill. Let us help you get those wagons rolling. It only takes one to take the lead and we can have a caravan. I am willing to be your trust steed, so don't worry about losing direction. I know some great press watering holes too, so we don't have to spare the horses.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 11.04.10 22:04

[quote="kangdang"][quote]it is of interest to me as to what he would propose to do with all the information he is now aware of. Instead of waiting for the case to blow, why doesn't he instigate the blowing?[quote]

Oh he is 'blowing' alright....[quote]

Really? Who? big grin
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.04.10 22:31

Wasn't it his own trumpet he was blowing?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 11.04.10 22:38

Not sure about blowing anything...he was doing this Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 705339

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 890363
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 12.04.10 14:03

[quote="Judge Mental"]Well said yourself, uffercoffy clapping1

Come along now mgunnill. Let us help you get those wagons rolling. It only takes one to take the lead and we can have a caravan. I am willing to be your trust steed, so don't worry about losing direction. I know some great press watering holes too, so we don't have to spare the horses.[quote]

"Let us help you get those wagons rolling" Just what are you talking about?

If you feel so strongly, why don't you do something and not just try and instruct others with flip comments. It must be clear to many, I wouldn't share what is happening behind the scenes before publication. That wouldn't make sense at all would it, both professionally and legally?

OK iffy?
and MM was very helpful, thank you. Do still post there?
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 12.04.10 14:09

Is it just me or does all this seem very childish?
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 12.04.10 14:16

[quote="Rainbow"]Is it just me or does all this seem very childish?[quote]

Rainbow:

Reading back thru some comments I agree, no more posts for a while.

Thanks

party
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 12.04.10 14:55

[quote="Rainbow"]Is it just me or does all this seem very childish?[quote]

Who died and made you mod?
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 12.04.10 14:59

[quote="Mgunnill"]OK iffy?
and MM was very helpful, thank you. Do still post there?[quote]

I bet it was.

Obviously amber couldn't confirm to you that I was Sharon Bradford, which is why you removed reference to her from your profile, so I was hacked and banned for no reason. Thanks erm...Jo.

And to answer your question, no I don't post there anymore obviously.

Oh for goodness sake go and do something useful like take a photo of your diseased tree. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 816671
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 12.04.10 15:00

[quote="Mgunnill"][quote="Rainbow"]Is it just me or does all this seem very childish?[quote]

Rainbow:

Reading back thru some comments I agree, no more posts for a while.

Thanks

party[quote]

Missing you already.

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' 595373
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 12.04.10 15:28

[quote="Ruby"][quote="Rainbow"]Is it just me or does all this seem very childish?[quote]

Who died and made you mod?[quote]

Why so rude? JMHO that it seems childish,didnt know you had to be a "mod" to have an opinion.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top