The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Re: Email and Missingabroad Mm11

Re: Email and Missingabroad Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Re: Email and Missingabroad Mm11

Re: Email and Missingabroad Regist10

Re: Email and Missingabroad

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Email and Missingabroad Empty Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Guest 30.01.13 13:14

I have at the request of the poster who posted the email removed the thread for now.......to do some checking re posting of such info. Please bear with us on this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Re: Email and Missingabroad Empty Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Guest 30.01.13 15:54

The email was genuine, and judging from twitter, some have contacted Missingabroad and as far as I can tell there was no security classification on it, therefore it could be published I think, again I'm no lawyer but that is what I have been told. Anyway it is academic, because the poster doesn't want the email put up again, and I can't blame them for their decision.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 30.01.13 16:45

Let's be grateful that it has been seen, albeit briefly, and work is circulating nicely. I understand the posters feelings, particularly these days with Team McCann who never let the truth get in the way of a suing.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 30.01.13 16:48

it is all over twitter

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.01.13 16:56

russiandoll wrote:it is all over twitter

Good, the whole stinking farce should be as well.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.01.13 17:01

Nina wrote:
russiandoll wrote:it is all over twitter

Good, the whole stinking farce should be as well.

I expect it has been copied, especially by certain quartersRe: Email and Missingabroad 302873
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange 30.01.13 17:58

There's more and more appearing on twitter by the hour from what I can see and what I'm being told. I never thought I would, but going to sign up for it.

I hope all involved with TM are shi**ing bricks. No way in hell would Rucks and their free riders ever have expected this. More power to everyone out there.
Ange

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.01.13 18:06

Ange wrote:There's more and more appearing on twitter by the hour from what I can see and what I'm being told. I never thought I would, but going to sign up for it.

I hope all involved with TM are shi**ing bricks. No way in hell would Rucks and their free riders ever have expected this. More power to everyone out there.

Just warning, the pro *Mccann on twitter are a sick gang, be ready to be called pedophile, Whore ,Debbie, Kerry and a F*****g T****r :)

Besides that Twitter is the perfect place to spread the true facts of this tragic case ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.01.13 18:16

Can someone very kindly explain to me how twitter works, roses ? I know that thousands upon thousands of people use it, from the man in the street right up to the higher echelons so how do they all communicate? It is a very powerful tool to spread information but I just don't get how it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 30.01.13 18:19

Having completely missed all this,could someone perhaps point me in the right direction on Twitter? What would I need to search? Might have to sign up and create an account myself!
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 30.01.13 18:25

Don`t get what this is about - can someone give me a keyword to search on twitter.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal 30.01.13 18:31

I am lost when it comes to twitter. Would someone mind posting some of the twitter comments here for us less technical savvy posters? The suspense is killing me!
southern_gal
southern_gal

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 30.01.13 18:31

Nina wrote:Can someone very kindly explain to me how twitter works, Re: Email and Missingabroad 725573 ? I know that thousands upon thousands of people use it, from the man in the street right up to the higher echelons so how do they all communicate? It is a very powerful tool to spread information but I just don't get how it works.

Nina - I`m not totally au fait with twitter but go on to the twitter website and sign up. I created a hotmail email address to use and then you choose yourself a name to go by.

Once you`ve done that, you can search through the topics you want to follow and it gives suggestions, then you just click on `follow` and you will receive all the tweets that person or organisation send you.

I`ve never worked out how to request people to follow me though. I do get people requesting to follow me but I don`t know how to do it to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 30.01.13 18:38

Even though we can't see the email are we allowed to discuss it?

From what I can gather on twitter the McCann's asked missing abroad to remove Madeleine's picture from their website.

Wow if this is true! I'm sure Missing Abroad would be my first choice if I had a child go missing in a foreign country. Not Missing People whom I presume mainly deal with children missing in this country.

Another string to the bow of those the McCann's are suing for hindering the search. They want to sue themselves.
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.01.13 18:40

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand Twitter. I am a member but can never progress beyond my home page. I'm not sorry though to be missing those lovely supporters of the McCanns - I call them the Effing Tosser Fan Club.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 30.01.13 18:41

Woofer maybe try Missing Abroad or #McCann
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 30.01.13 18:50

Olive_Boyle wrote:Even though we can't see the email are we allowed to discuss it?

From what I can gather on twitter the McCann's asked missing abroad to remove Madeleine's picture from their website.

Wow if this is true! I'm sure Missing Abroad would be my first choice if I had a child go missing in a foreign country. Not Missing People whom I presume mainly deal with children missing in this country.

Another string to the bow of those the McCann's are suing for hindering the search. They want to sue themselves.

Oh, that ! Thanks Olive, yes I did see one tweet.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.01.13 19:00

Thank you Woofer, I think I will just read about it on here if someone could give a link that might work for us folk who are confused .com, flag .

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 30.01.13 19:04

Nina wrote:Thank you Woofer, I think I will just read about it on here if someone could give a link that might work for us folk who are Re: Email and Missingabroad 256820 .com, Re: Email and Missingabroad 444319 .

I`ve never worked out how to do those links. Someone else might oblige if I smile nicely. Re: Email and Missingabroad 847771
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.01.13 19:04

If you dont want to join,just put dr david payne twitter in your search bar ,it will have dodgy in it.he is very good
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 30.01.13 19:07

Jean wrote:I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand Twitter. I am a member but can never progress beyond my home page. I'm not sorry though to be missing those lovely supporters of the McCanns - I call them the Effing Tosser Fan Club.

Hello Jean - there are some very good and useful tweets and you don`t have to receive the rude ones. Trouble is one gets so many tweets that you`d have to be watching 24/7 to see them all.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 30.01.13 19:11

Thanks Candyloss for your post. To anyone asking, basically it is a storm in a teacup. Yesterday there was a thread about this charity and comments about why Madeleine Mccann was not featured in it, so I emailed the charity to ask why. I received a reply detailing the reason which I copied up here not thinking it was breaking any rules, even removing the sender's name. The email was not marked private or confidential, it was actually marked Vis a vis restricted or classified content as *not protected* by any confidentiality clauses or words to that effect.

Today, a poster called novak posted they had called MA and relayed how furious the sender of the email was at it being put on the internet so I asked Candyfloss to delete it and all references, to be fair to the sender although I hardly thought there was anything confidential private or controversial in said email. It was a general reply from a public charity abiut a public case to a general question to. I have read they know its been deleted here now and are OK with it.

There has been posting and speculation why the Mccanns would not want an appeal which was a downloadable poster on the mother site Lucie Blackman Trust originally in May 2007, MA was borne out of that trust and its run by them, so essentially one and the same, and the only reason I can think for them asking it to be removed at the time was because of the nature of the heinous crime behind the history of the website and the Mccanns not wanting a missing appeal on the site. I could be wrong but that is just what I think.

That's all.
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 30.01.13 19:19

Thanks for that IF.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 30.01.13 19:22

You're welcome woofer.
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange 30.01.13 19:32

Thanks InspectorFrost and though I did see the email, i'm curious as to why Novak called MA, did they give you a reason? Unless he/she's a reporter, I find that pretty strange. Unless i'm over-thinking?
Ange

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top