The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Re: Email and Missingabroad

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Guest on 31.01.13 15:17

@tiny wrote:
Moa wrote:And they changed the reason for why they wanted it removed, first it was because they had their own campaign and did not need ma help. And now it's because they did not want to be associated with the lb case. It can't be both !

moa,believe the first email,cr or mitchell have got at them to make that last silly statement

I know ! That's why I'm so mad !

Follow the money that's what they do !

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Juulcy on 31.01.13 15:19

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Juulcy wrote:I think they wanted her picture removed because Lucie Blackman was missing and murdered. And they wanted Madeleine associated with the words abducted and alive.


Doing so would be making it bleeding obvious isn't it?

yes And that is why they lied and said originally it was because they didn't need help. And you are probably right as well, about the paybutton. Two purposes served...


So that was a stupid move if that's reason behind it. I dont buy that. I believe the real reason is $$$. There is no donation via paypal on the other website, unlike their own which links donation for their Fund. Always ffollow the money......]

I have tried to fiddle with a coloured answer, can't see if it will work..

Juulcy

Posts : 151
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by ShuBob on 31.01.13 15:29

@Juulcy wrote:I think they wanted her picture removed because Lucie Blackman was missing and murdered. And they wanted Madeleine associated with the words abducted and alive.

Ok even if that was the reason then, what about now?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by tiny on 31.01.13 15:33

Moa wrote:
@tiny wrote:
Moa wrote:And they changed the reason for why they wanted it removed, first it was because they had their own campaign and did not need ma help. And now it's because they did not want to be associated with the lb case. It can't be both !

moa,believe the first email,cr or mitchell have got at them to make that last silly statement

I know ! That's why I'm so mad !

Follow the money that's what they do !

and thats why we have to keep chipping away,just a shame that even missing abroad will not speak up for Madeleine and tell the truth.makes me wonder what sort of charity this is who can turn their back on a little girl.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by southern_gal on 31.01.13 15:56

The reaction from some including the organization whose purpose is using public awareness to help locate persons missing abroad is perplexing to say the least. IF, I am proud of you for contacting the MO board. Removing information about a child or any person for that matter who is missing without any explanation should be followed up with. If the website was so concerned about keeping their business private why did the person share confidential information with an unknown person via an unsecured form of communication? I'm even more confused about the statement this MO board put out. Does this board pick and choose which missing persons can be placed on their site? If so what are their criteria? They unilaterally make the determination of when it's no longer any benefit of posting about a missing individual? This board for missing persons doesn't encourage or include any involvement of the family members?

Novak's involvement and behavior in this matter is disappointing. If there was something you felt was suspect or wanted further clarification about in regards to someone's post, out of curtesy to your fellow poster and message board, then the place to address your issues should have been here. To jump on the other boards and start making accusations about IF and attacking the intellect of the posters of this board is rude and malicious. Unless you were given permission to share the private conversation, that did not have anything related to the missing person or if/why they were removed from the MO site, you had with an individual from the MO site then it was inappropriate and wrong.

Novak, you claim that posters here lack the intelligence to recognize that the MC's are innocent and we're just a bunch of biased haters because we can't submit one FACT that shows their involvement in the disappearance/abduction/death of Maddie. May I ask what FACT do you have that has convinced you that they weren't involved in this crime? Perhaps it depends on the definition you use for what you consider a "FACT". Off the top of my head I can't recall a case where the prosecutor has gone before a jury and stated members of the jury here is the FACT that the defendant committed this murder." However, I can recall how a prosecutor will tell the jury about how the evidence points to the guilt of the defendant and no one else.

Carry on......

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by PeterMac on 31.01.13 16:15

And the one FACT to prove the abduction ?

Kate herself. Quote "I knew". Repeated in italic, thus "I knew."

Enough to convict, I would say, gentlemen of the jury.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by saltnpepper on 31.01.13 16:16

Maybe the McCanns have a conscience

saltnpepper

Posts : 154
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-30
Location : wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by tiny on 31.01.13 16:54

@saltnpepper wrote:Maybe the McCanns have a conscience

is that a joke?

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 31.01.13 17:13

dontgetit

@saltnpepper wrote:Maybe the McCanns have a conscience

Two words there that don't belong in the same sentence. The "maybe" doesn't negate the mismatch.

How very discombobulating.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Nina on 31.01.13 19:50

Was this email sent by a named person from the Missing Abroad group? An official person.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2627
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by saltnpepper on 31.01.13 20:13

@tiny wrote:
@saltnpepper wrote:Maybe the McCanns have a conscience

is that a joke?


The McCanns have asked for Madeleine to be taken off their list...this gives a genuine case the spotlight

saltnpepper

Posts : 154
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-30
Location : wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by tiny on 31.01.13 20:14

@saltnpepper wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@saltnpepper wrote:Maybe the McCanns have a conscience

is that a joke?


The McCanns have asked for Madeleine to be taken off their list...this gives a genuine case the spotlight

oh i see ,thanks for clearing that up.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Juulcy on 31.01.13 23:15

@ShuBob wrote:
@Juulcy wrote:I think they wanted her picture removed because Lucie Blackman was missing and murdered. And they wanted Madeleine associated with the words abducted and alive.

Ok even if that was the reason then, what about now?

Mm, got me there.. Must be the lack of a button on that site after all!

Juulcy

Posts : 151
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by aiyoyo on 01.02.13 2:06

@ShuBob wrote:
@Juulcy wrote:I think they wanted her picture removed because Lucie Blackman was missing and murdered. And they wanted Madeleine associated with the words abducted and alive.

Ok even if that was the reason then, what about now?

Unless the mccanns state that explicitly as their reason, then that is only speculation.
If that is speculation by MA then they are doing themselves a dis-favour, if not lost their credibility.

Anyway what has the missing and murdered LB got anything to do with Mccann's reason to withdraw which MA said was because they were told Mccanns wanted it taken down because they were running their own campaign.

Surely the whole point of featuring a missing child or person is to draw public attention to it so that people can continue to look and do their civil duties.

I am just surprised MA was so quick to over-react.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by sami on 01.02.13 7:10

@saltnpepper wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@saltnpepper wrote:Maybe the McCanns have a conscience

is that a joke?


The McCanns have asked for Madeleine to be taken off their list...this gives a genuine case the spotlight


There is millions being spent by SY on the review, whilst there is money sitting in the "fund". Surely a contribution from the fund towards this review would in turn release at least some tax payers money and enable it to be spent on genuine cases ?

Perhaps agreeing to a reconstruction or indeed providing answers to the infamous 48 questions would speed the review along, thus freeing up valuable police resources to enable them to provide their services to genuine cases ?

If there is one thing to remember in this saga, it is that "team McCann" have only their own interests at the heart of all of their actions, nobody else's - sadly even Madeleine has oft been excluded from their list of priorities.

So whatever the reason for the removal from the website, helping others is so far down the list it is not even on the page.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by monkey mind on 02.02.13 14:57

@aiyoyo wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Juulcy wrote:I think they wanted her picture removed because Lucie Blackman was missing and murdered. And they wanted Madeleine associated with the words abducted and alive.

Ok even if that was the reason then, what about now?

Unless the mccanns state that explicitly as their reason, then that is only speculation.
If that is speculation by MA then they are doing themselves a dis-favour, if not lost their credibility.

Anyway what has the missing and murdered LB got anything to do with Mccann's reason to withdraw which MA said was because they were told Mccanns wanted it taken down because they were running their own campaign.

Surely the whole point of featuring a missing child or person is to draw public attention to it so that people can continue to look and do their civil duties.

I am just surprised MA was so quick to over-react.
I’m a dinosaur, is there any way of accessing the internet archives of that web page back in May 2007 and taking a very good and close look at that photograph?
Just to confirm the coloboma is present?
Seeing as they asked for it to be removed.
Not sayin’, just sayin’.....

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by bobbin on 02.02.13 15:00

@monkey mind wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Juulcy wrote:I think they wanted her picture removed because Lucie Blackman was missing and murdered. And they wanted Madeleine associated with the words abducted and alive.

Ok even if that was the reason then, what about now?

Unless the mccanns state that explicitly as their reason, then that is only speculation.
If that is speculation by MA then they are doing themselves a dis-favour, if not lost their credibility.

Anyway what has the missing and murdered LB got anything to do with Mccann's reason to withdraw which MA said was because they were told Mccanns wanted it taken down because they were running their own campaign.

Surely the whole point of featuring a missing child or person is to draw public attention to it so that people can continue to look and do their civil duties.

I am just surprised MA was so quick to over-react.
I’m a dinosaur, is there any way of accessing the internet archives of that web page back in May 2007 and taking a very good and close look at that photograph?
Just to confirm the coloboma is present?
Seeing as they asked for it to be removed.
Not sayin’, just sayin’.....

my thoughts exactly in another post this morning. (I'm a dinosaur too) can anyone help ?

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by monkey mind on 02.02.13 15:11

The thought is yours and yours alone Bobbin. A quite brilliant piece of thinking I must add. I acknowledged it as such on the other thread.
I raised it here because I don't know if it can be done and I didn't want it to be buried.
Quite brilliant, regardless of outcome.
Let's see if someone doesn't know how to retrive it if it is archived eh?

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 15:14

@monkey mind wrote:The thought is yours and yours alone Bobbin. A quite brilliant piece of thinking I must add. I acknowledged it as such on the other thread.
I raised it here because I don't know if it can be done and I didn't want it to be buried.
Quite brilliant, regardless of outcome.
Let's see if someone doesn't know how to retrive it if it is archived eh?

http://web.archive.org/web/20070526104126/http://www.lucieblackmantrust.org/

There's nothing to see though, monkey mind, the photo of Madeleine has been removed. There's just a rectangle there now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

This is for Monkey Mind

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 15:18

If I may wander from the straight and narrow for a moment, I thought that Textusa's latest article may need someone with Monkey Mind's capabilities to work out what it's about!

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/monkeys-in-business.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by monkey mind on 02.02.13 15:18

Why am I not surprisd.

Thanks Admin.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 15:19

If you click on the other "madeleine" box, it will take you straight to "Missing Madeleine" [then the "official Madeleine McCann site] of May 24, 2007.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by bristow on 02.02.13 15:19

@monkey mind wrote:
I am just surprised MA was so quick to over-react.I’m a dinosaur, is there any way of accessing the internet archives of that web page back in May 2007 and taking a very good and close look at that photograph?
Just to confirm the coloboma is present?
Seeing as they asked for it to be removed.
Not sayin’, just sayin’.....

I have looked as far back as February 2010 but would need to know the web address before it became Missingabroad.org then it might be fruitful.
This is the site I use. Just put the web address of your choice into the search machine.
Does anyone know the previous web address?

http://archive.org/web/web.php

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 15:22

I understood it was this one.

http://www.lucieblackmantrust.org/

P.S. See the information on the "Leaving the Children" topic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by bristow on 02.02.13 15:23

@admin wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:The thought is yours and yours alone Bobbin. A quite brilliant piece of thinking I must add. I acknowledged it as such on the other thread.
I raised it here because I don't know if it can be done and I didn't want it to be buried.
Quite brilliant, regardless of outcome.
Let's see if someone doesn't know how to retrive it if it is archived eh?

http://web.archive.org/web/20070526104126/http://www.lucieblackmantrust.org/

There's nothing to see though, monkey mind, the photo of Madeleine has been removed. There's just a rectangle there now.

Ooops sorry admin I see you have already posted it.
Quelle surprise the photograph has been removed, you really do have something to hide if you ask for it to me removed from wayback machine!
Although if you click on where the photograph was it takes you to this page where there is quite a big thing made of Madeleines coloboma.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070524213652/http://bringmadeleinehome.com/

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum