The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Re: Email and Missingabroad

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by EJW on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:33 am

@mahlersghost wrote:Novak I sense a great anger in you - let it go.

I don' think that it is the general contention here that Madeleine was murdered by her parents - it is not the contention of Dr Amaral either. Any myths around this case have been kept going by the McCanns' PR, the media and by an unwillingness by some people to concede that people panic and do something out of the ordinary in times of stress. If you think that the police interviews of the McCanns and their friends in Pt and England reveal honest and helpful answers then so be it - I just do not see it that way. It doesn't mean that the McCanns are guilty of anything other than shoddy childcare (if what they have stated is to be taken at face value) - but it is more than that I feel. There is plenty of information available on this case (most people do not give a hoot in reality above and beyond an emotional knee-jerk reaction) - but only one orthodoxy is allowed in the media - unusual in the extreme outside of national security considerations. I must move within an anti-McCann world as everyone I know suspect that the McCanns are hiding something.

To the moderator - is it OK for me to put in my own title rather than the general thread title?

I am so confused as to what is going on here tonight but my one request is to mahlersghost please for the love of God use some paragraphing! You're stuff is great to read but some nod to writing properly would be wonderful, it would be much easier to read your posts.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:19 am

candyfloss wrote:The email was genuine, and judging from twitter, some have contacted Missingabroad and as far as I can tell there was no security classification on it, therefore it could be published I think, again I'm no lawyer but that is what I have been told. Anyway it is academic, because the poster doesn't want the email put up again, and I can't blame them for their decision.

Why should there be classification on such a general enquiry?Who are the Mccanns anyway? Militarists? Fascists?

It's high time public know that their preferred choice is to take the search into their own hands declining help from every quarter that offered it. Is there a need for their staff to make a special effort to ask MA to take it down - what harm is there for it to be listed there?

Now people can have no doubt who told the truth over the PCC handling of the Mccanns Affairs.
Press Commissioner, Chris Meyer, he told Leveson Gerry refused PCC offer of help, preferring to take the legal option ie to sue the Press.

It;'s now crystal clear their so called 'private search' appears to be a ruse to line their Fund; where the bye-law of the Fund allows them to use it any how and any where they like because it is a pte ltd company.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:29 am

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Thanks Candyloss for your post. To anyone asking, basically it is a storm in a teacup. Yesterday there was a thread about this charity and comments about why Madeleine Mccann was not featured in it, so I emailed the charity to ask why. I received a reply detailing the reason which I copied up here not thinking it was breaking any rules, even removing the sender's name. The email was not marked private or confidential, it was actually marked Vis a vis restricted or classified content as *not protected* by any confidentiality clauses or words to that effect.

Today, a poster called novak posted they had called MA and relayed how furious the sender of the email was at it being put on the internet so I asked Candyfloss to delete it and all references, to be fair to the sender although I hardly thought there was anything confidential private or controversial in said email. It was a general reply from a public charity abiut a public case to a general question to. I have read they know its been deleted here now and are OK with it.

There has been posting and speculation why the Mccanns would not want an appeal which was a downloadable poster on the mother site Lucie Blackman Trust originally in May 2007, MA was borne out of that trust and its run by them, so essentially one and the same, and the only reason I can think for them asking it to be removed at the time was because of the nature of the heinous crime behind the history of the website and the Mccanns not wanting a missing appeal on the site. I could be wrong but that is just what I think.

That's all.

There was no need for you to apology. So long as you know you are posting the truth, don't worry what the pros want to do with the info. They can verify it, masticate it, digest it, regurgitate it, wipe their bottom with it - who gives a flying fig about that?

The pros are just mad as barking frogs who dont like to hear anything negative about their heros even though the negative news came about as a result of Mccanns own doing. It's best to ignore them and not react they will sink into their withered bottom.

FAIAC, there is no need to excuse team Mccanns' odd behavior either. They owe the public some explanation if they want people to believe their PRIVATE search is genuine, and not just MONEY making schemes for their wider agenda.

The point is: if every relevant organisation is helping them in the search campaign, then there is no reason for them to market and promote their Fund supposedly for the purpose of the SEARCH. Simple as that! They just want to do their own things for their own hidden reasons to carry on with their fictional story that turns out a nearly 6-year running saga and it does look as though the fictional story is over yet....not by a long haul,

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:02 am

@aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:The email was genuine, and judging from twitter, some have contacted Missingabroad and as far as I can tell there was no security classification on it, therefore it could be published I think, again I'm no lawyer but that is what I have been told. Anyway it is academic, because the poster doesn't want the email put up again, and I can't blame them for their decision.

Why should there be classification on such a general enquiry?Who are the Mccanns anyway? Militarists? Fascists?

It's high time public know that their preferred choice is to take the search into their own hands declining help from every quarter that offered it. Is there a need for their staff to make a special effort to ask MA to take it down - what harm is there for it to be listed there?

Now people can have no doubt who told the truth over the PCC handling of the Mccanns Affairs.
Press Commissioner, Chris Meyer, he told Leveson Gerry refused PCC offer of help, preferring to take the legal option ie to sue the Press.

It;'s now crystal clear their so called 'private search' appears to be a ruse to line their Fund; where the bye-law of the Fund allows them to use it any how and any where they like because it is a pte ltd company.

good post,never a truer word said

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 am

@tiny wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

good post,never a truer word said

The time is coming...The locked up jaws of the Tapas pact were never going to yield and the secret was safe from discovery.
It was only a matter of time however before something, somewhere, from outside the loop, would appear and start to blast real holes in their defense.
Brilliant tying their rejection of PCC help to the MissingAbroad help.
The cracking of this case has always depended upon a whistle blowing event.
Sir Christopher Meyers and MissingAbroad did not, to my mind, deliberately, whistleblow, it's just that their spontaneous, open and honest remarks have had the same effect.
The light is beginning to shine at the end of the tunnel, as Gerry McCann once referred. I'm sure he'll be glad that we are beginning to see the light too. Nice to share these moments.
More information, over time, will emerge that shines more light. This is a good indication already.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:29 am

@Novak41 wrote:
Moa wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
Moa wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Ange wrote:
big grin
Thanks InspectorFrost and though I did see the email, i'm curious as to why Novak called MA, did they give you a reason? Unless he/she's a reporter, I find that pretty strange. Unless i'm over-thinking?

I have not been in contact with them, they will have to answer for themselves.

This is a link to Novak's twitter , read for yourself , ITs just a typicall Pro Mccann troll https://twitter.com/OlwynMassey

Sheesh! Some people need to get a life.
wtf2
rotfl

Thanks MOA.

I know, its sick ! They really have it all so wrong its shamefull ! How can "grown" up people be that stupid? They are More worried about who publict the email instead of what the Email acually said ! Horrific !

Well done Moa!! all your detective work paid off and you located my twitter account.
The full story, if you care to believe it, which you probably won't but nevertheless is true is:

I saw the email that inspector frost posted on here this morning and something about it just didn't look right. As I have seen with my own eyes how some people in this case blatantly lie and concoct I decided that I would check to make sure the email was genuine.

So I emailed MA and within half an hour a chap called Matt emailed me back and asked if He could have a phone number to call me. Presumably he was worried about communicating important information via email having seen his last one had become public. I duly emailed him back with my mobile number and ten minutes later he called me.

Firstly he stated that he was very dissappointed to see what he believed to be a private email from himself being posted in public. I asked him if that means he can state that it is a genuine email from MA and he said that yes, it was. He then asked me what I intended to do next and I said that as the email was genuine then nothing. He was also not opposed to me stating this. I told him where I had seen the email and he emailed me back a little while later to tell me that the site had removed the thread so he'd obviously seen it all with his own eyes.

And folks that is it. I simply wanted to check that the email was genuine. Nothing more, nothing less. And look, I'm admitting that it was genuine as well, not trying to cover it up or lie which I have seen anti McCanns do on many occasions. I wasn't concerned about the email being public, just genuine. It was MA that were concerned about it being public given the nature of their business.

There may be a very good reason why the McCanns have decided not to use MA but instead of trying to find that out, as per usual you all jump to the conclusions you want to hear. Hmmm...why don't you do what I did and contact MA and see if they can give you an answer. Just a suggestion, if you really are that keen on the truth and justice, PROPER justice. It's partly through a lack of proper research that Tony Bennett is in court next week. Do yourselves a favour, do your research properly and don't end up like him.

I see that also, as usual, knowing that I actually believe the McCanns, has led to the inevitable attacking of me as a person.

May I direct those of you who are interested in twitter on #McCann to those who like you are 'anti -McCanns'. Apparently I swear and say lewd things (according to Nena). Well as soon as I come even nearly close to 'Dodgy Doctor Payne' and 'Rothley Pillow', (just two examples) then I don't know how you dare attack my twitter posts. An obsession with paedophilia and the foulest language i'v ever seen doesn't even come close. If this is who you wish to associate with then so be it, but please don't be hypocrites. I have told you the truth, I expect you to be truthful about me. Or are you also not decent human beings who simply disagree with me about this case? Come and see for yourselves.

It was not a lot of detectiv work, you wrote the same on twitter as on her and 1 +1 is always 2 ...
and instead of using your time cheking what other ppl on her say is genuin or not, why dont u use that time to read the police files and try figure out whos truthful or not? IMO you are using your time the wrong way, if you honestly want truth for madeleine ! Do some real research !

And why do you badtalk Dodgy and rottley? Your friends on twitter are scumcopamaral and alfieb3 and their language are far more foul then dodgy and rothely has ever been ! Accusing ppl of beeing pedohile because they dont believe Mccann story !

Dont try to bee seen as a saint Novak, because you are not !

Back to top Go down

Post by fabpete on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:36 am

Novak
Seeing as you are so keen to root out the truth from the fake, why not use some of your undoubted investigational email talents to contact the McCanns and see if they have in fact made any official attempt to contact the Portuguese Authorities with a view to reopening the case? (It might be worth contacting the Portuguese as well, just to confirm any claims)

That would be far more useful to finding out what happened to Madeleine than contacting some charity that does not even publicise Madeleine McCann don't you think?
oh, don't forget to post your results here will you?

fabpete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:48 am

And Novak, thanks for blocking your tweets so only your 21 followers can see them :)

LOL - "Im all about truth and honest" - You lied on here and now you hid them so noone can see that you are just as bad as the rest of the Mccann supporters !

U Troll !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 am

I think that name-calling shouldn't play a part here. Let's leave it to the experts elsewhere!

I'm unsure why the McCanns didn't want to be mentioned on a genuine charity's website. They have screamed from the rooftops from Day One to publicise themselves and - occasionally - Madeleine, so what was the problem here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Novak41 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:01 am

Moa wrote:And Novak, thanks for blocking your tweets so only your 21 followers can see them :)

LOL - "Im all about truth and honest" - You lied on here and now you hid them so noone can see that you are just as bad as the rest of the Mccann supporters !

U Troll !

I think Moa that you are proving all my points for me. Someone attacked my computer last night and it either came from this forum or twitter. So forgive me if I now make my tweets private. Intimidation, really?? A new low??. Oh btw due to these threats this is my last post here. You really all need to grow up a bit. Just my opinion, of course!

Novak41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 am

Jean wrote:I think that name-calling shouldn't play a part here. Let's leave it to the experts elsewhere!

I'm unsure why the McCanns didn't want to be mentioned on a genuine charity's website. They have screamed from the rooftops from Day One to publicise themselves and - occasionally - Madeleine, so what was the problem here?

I agree, but this lady is just full of it and it makes me so very mad !

And the only reason they did not want it on their website is so they could controll ALL the information coming in, trying to make their lie live longer !

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 am

Moa wrote:

I agree, but this lady is just full of it and it makes me so very mad !

And the only reason they did not want it on their website is so they could controll ALL the information coming in, trying to make their lie live longer !

Bobbin wrote:
"The cracking of this case has always depended upon a whistle blowing event. 
Sir Christopher Meyers and MissingAbroad did not, to my mind, deliberately, whistleblow, it's just that their spontaneous, open and honest remarks have had the same effect. "

moa

Nail on head.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 am

Jean wrote:

Because it is bleeding obvious they are playing a game. They just want people to give them money. If they allow others to help them then they wont get any money, simple as that.

On one hand they told MA not to help them, they will do it their way; while on the other hand they were telling the public : look at poor us, no one is helping us, we are left alone to do the search, we need MONEY...give us MONEY so that we can search. They also didn't want PPC to control the press because there is no money to be had from that, preferring to sue because they can get $$$

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 am

@Novak41 wrote:
Moa wrote:And Novak, thanks for blocking your tweets so only your 21 followers can see them :)

U Troll !

I think Moa that you are proving all my points for me. Someone attacked my computer last night and it either came from this forum or twitter. So forgive me if I now make my tweets private. Intimidation, really?? A new low??. Oh btw due to these threats this is my last post here. You really all need to grow up a bit. Just my opinion, of course!

Who attacked her computer!! did she leave it unattended while she went out for a drink!?. Maybe it was a crow or some other large bird got into your house Novak. Maybe, if it was laptop a magpie was trying to carry it away to it could see what all this tweeting is about?

david_uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:21 am

Novak41 wrote:

And folks that is it. I simply wanted to check that the email was genuine. Nothing more, nothing less. And look, I'm admitting that it was genuine as well, not trying to cover it up or lie which I have seen anti McCanns do on many occasions. I wasn't concerned about the email being public, just genuine. It was MA that were concerned about it being public given the nature of their business.

Really? From the tweet I have that is not what you were saying now was it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 am

@Novak41 wrote:

U Troll !

Your computer was attacked ? Really ? U want me to believe that? And Im glad you made your tweets private, now no one can see your stupid lies ! Except for your 21 followers that is big grin

And the only one who needs to grow up is you, running like a 4 year old telling MA someone publict an Email not in favour of Mccann !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 am

candyfloss wrote:
Novak41 wrote:

Really? From the tweet I have that is not what you were saying now was it??

Not from the tweets I have as well, you where so proud when you got an answer you even PM one of the other Mccann supporters about it ! First when you got busted your tone changed into a more panicking one foot in each camp "I just wanted to see if it was genuin " What was so hard to believe it was genuin anyway ? Because the context shocked you? That your heroes acually had done what the email said ?
Only comfort for you is that its never to late to change your believes and start helping Madeleine getting the truth out there!

Back to top Go down

Apologies

Post by mahlersghost on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:00 am

I am so confused as to what is going on here tonight but my one request is to mahlersghost please for the love of God use some paragraphing! You're stuff is great to read but some nod to writing properly would be wonderful, it would be much easier to read your posts.

/quote]

I apologise to the poster. I am pleased though that CJW has enjoyed what I have written.

It must be old age catching up with me now that I am a number of years retired from teaching several academic subjects. I get a bit lax in this format. Maybe I'm feeling a bit thin-skinned this morning. No excuse for poor formatting.

mahlersghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:27 am

Just seen this on twitter, haven't read it yet........

STATEMENT FROM MISSINGABROAD RE RECENT SPECULATION....

Missing Abroad‏@MissingAbroad

Statement in response to recent speculation http://www.missingabroad.org/news/statement-missing-abroad#mccann

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:29 am

@Nina wrote:Can someone very kindly explain to me how twitter works, ? I know that thousands upon thousands of people use it, from the man in the street right up to the higher echelons so how do they all communicate? It is a very powerful tool to spread information but I just don't get how it works.

Nina, I have very little knowledge of Twitter and I hate Facebook (even though I admin a Facebook group lol) but I will explain all that I know, which is very little so it may be easier to understand!

Twitter is a method of making a comment (about 140 characters) or giving links to the world to anyone who follows a specific topic or follows you.

Choose an email account to use and open a Twitter account.

The basics of Twitter is that the # symbol before a topic name will automatically add that posting to the list of Tweets in that 'search' .

eg #mccann on your posting means it will be added to the 'Search' for those following #mccann. You will be able to view all the comments regarding McCann (including tweets about advertising of McCann cookies or whatever!)

You can create a manual message to send to others following #McCann or you can easily send an automatic link from many places that have the Twitter button.

eg. For a manual message Click on the little square with a feather and a window pops up allowing you to type in your message. Limited to 140 characters you may choose to highlight it should be 'sent' to the McCANN search by adding the # to the McCann name in the post or you can add it at the end. I believe it may automatically find its way to McCann seach if that name is included even without the # sign.

To send automatically eg Youtube, find the Twitter button, click on it and it should automatically give the link. You can then add your comment (keeping the comment and link less than 140 characers) add the 'search' you want it added to by adding #mccann #mccanns at the end so everyone that follows that search will see it.

Dependent on the interest in the content of your tweets, others will choose to 'follow' you and your tweets will automatically be shown to them on their page when tweeted (but for someone like me I never look at that page so never see the tweets of those that I follow. I only occasionally search to see tweets of a specific topic #mccann #mccanns #savile etc).

You can choose to 'follow' someone else and once they are alerted they may also choose to follow you.

Once you do a search for a topic you choose to follow you can save it in your 'Saved Searches' put #mccann in the search box and it will bring up all the top tweets for mccann...Click on ALL and you can see the latest tweets and as a new tweet is tweeted it automatically shows there are new tweets.

There are also options on your home page to see the history if you have been 'mentioned' in a tweet. Whether someone tweeted to you or mentioned your name in a tweet.I only use my @HiDeHo account to send out videos. If someone likes the videos (or comment or other link) they can choose to retweet it, hence sending it back to the top of the eg 'mccann' search page or to their many followers , who in turn may do the same creating the potential of your tweet multiplyng exponentially and, ultimately 'trending' on Twitter.

One example you can help make a difference is to tweet the videos, which is simple.

1) Once you see a video posted in here....click on the bottom right of the embedded video where it says 'YouTube'.

That will open the Youtube page for that video.

2) Click on 'share' and it will open up some buttons including Facebook and Twitter.

3) If you have Facebook or twitter and click on those buttons, a message window including the title and link of the video will open up. All you have to do is add #mccann #mccanns to the end (so it appears in McCann searches) and click send.

Same with Facebook (without the #mccann) and it will automatically appear on your Facebook page.

Whether you can understand my post I don't know...(Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong) but if you can open an account you can just follow the last steps to send a video tweet, or put #mccann in the search box, click on 'See all tweets' and retweet any of the tweets that you choose...Simple. (maybe...lol)

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 am

candyfloss wrote:Just seen this on twitter, haven't read it yet........

Statement in response to recent speculation http://www.missingabroad.org/news/statement-missing-abroad#mccann

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 am

Bet cr have been on to them,

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:59 am

candyfloss wrote:Just seen this on twitter, haven't read it yet........

Oh dear!

So the matter is of such seriousness that a statement had to be released . Perhaps, the McCanns were worried about the prospect of TB capitalising on this matter next week. If he wants to, he still can.

Even if one believes the reason the McCanns didn't initially want to be associated with site, what is their reason NOW?

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Missing Abroad has received an unprecedented amount of enquiries in the
last 48 hours regarding Madeleine McCann. These enquiries have
predominantly been asking why Madeleine is not featured on our website.

Unfortunately,
a large amount of interest has been generated in this and many people
have speculated and come to their own, incorrect, conclusions.

At
the time Madeleine disappeared, Missing Abroad did not exist. Instead,
The Lucie Blackman Trust website (The organisation that runs Missing
Abroad) posted a banner and links to a downloadable poster of Madeleine
to assist in the search.

The Lucie Blackman Trust did not
feature missing persons at the time and was a personal safety website.
It featured detailed news updates about the horrific death of Lucie
Blackman in Tokyo.

We understand that at the time it was not
desired to draw a comparison between Lucie and Madeleine and given that
Lucie’s case was regularly featured in the international news we agreed.
We were called by a member of staff helping the McCann family who asked
us to remove the content. Therefore we removed the links and banner
from the website.

At the time the media and publicity
surrounding Madeleine’s case was far greater than the attention our
website was receiving. Even today, it is doubtful that Missing Abroad
could achieve anything that would significantly boost Madeleine’s
profile.

It is incorrect to surmise that Kate and Gerry McCann
refused the services of Missing Abroad – there were no such services at
the time.

It is incorrect to surmise that Kate and Gerry McCann insisted the content was removed – they did not.

Any family that does want a missing person publicised on the Missing Abroad website can request to do so.

Missing
Abroad requests that all speculation, publication of private emails
without consent, and all activities that detract from the search for all
missing persons immediately ceases. We are consulting with police and
offer our full support to the McCann family and the Metropolitan Police
review.

Our primary concern is the search for missing persons
abroad. These activities have weakened our ability to help all families
in need.

http://www.missingabroad.org/news/state ... ing-abroad

Bizarre statement from an organisation dealing with "Missing Abroad" persons ...

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Châtelaine wrote:
Bizarre statement from an organisation dealing with "Missing Abroad" persons ...

Quite.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum