The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Re: Email and Missingabroad

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by DIBarlow on 31.01.13 12:05

Backtracking seems to be TMs favourite pastime?

How can anyone find a correlation between the quite specific content and observation of the email and the latest 'announcement' by Missing Abroad?

Quite simply there isn't any.

However, it seems that Missing Abroad are fairly confident ('it is doubtful that...') that Madeleine's profile is as big and as global as it could possibly be? After all, if Missing Abroad, specifically there for people missing abroad, can't 'significantly boost' a profile of someone 'missing abroad', who on earth could?

What was the claim from the parents about 'damaging the search' again?

DIBarlow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 31.01.13 12:13

DIBarlow wrote:

"However, it seems that Missing Abroad are fairly confident ('it is doubtful that...') that Madeleine's profile is as big and as global as it could possibly be? After all, if Missing Abroad, specifically there for people missing abroad, can't 'significantly boost' a profile of someone 'missing abroad', who on earth could?"

Good point, DIBarlow. I think the MA statement has done more harm than the initial email ever could.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 31.01.13 12:17

Missing Abroad requests that all speculation, publication of private emails
without consent, and all activities that detract from the search for all
missing persons immediately ceases.

That sounds a familiar phrase.

What the heck is going on? Sounds like they have spoken to KM for sure.
Don't the Mccann's realise this sort of behaviour just makes them appear more and more suspicious?

Missing abroad would have been far wiser to say nothing, this statement makes them sound worryingly political.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 31.01.13 12:44

@tiny wrote:Bet cr have been on to them,

Yep... the fat cat, bully boys

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 31.01.13 12:48

Abroad requests that all speculation, publication of private emails
without consent, and all activities that detract from the search for all
missing persons immediately ceases. We are consulting with police and
offer our full support to the McCann family and the Metropolitan Police
review.
why would they be consulting with police?

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither on 31.01.13 12:54

"All activities that detract from the search" ?!?!?!?!

Like requesting that information about a child missing abroad be removed from a website specifically set up to publicise information about people missing abroad?

Or does that not "detract from the search"?

This just gets more and more bizarre.

ETA: And yes, why would they - now - be consulting with police?

nobodythereeither

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.13 12:57

We still have the original email, and this contradict what they wrote in the first place.

And even tough their campaign is well known around the world, I'm sure having her information on their website would not be unhelpful in anyway.

The mccann obviously will not have ppl looking for their daughter, if they would her information would be on every possibly missing person Website out there!

It's really not complicated , but when trying to dismiss truth and throwing in all this lies it becomes complicated. Exactly what they have been doing from day 1 !

We all know their story is a big lie, it goes high up, but the truth will come out one day, it always does and always will . It may not seem or feel that way , but it will at one point. But the more ppl involved in the lie, the more ppl will fall with them thus longer it takes before the truth comes out. Savile case is a good example of that.

The intuition is your soul speaking to you, always trust it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.13 13:16

Just thought I'd post the screenshot here as we all know how these things tend to go "whoosh clunk". winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.13 13:36

I'm so mad ! This is a total and utterly lie !

They Said before knowing this would reach the public that Kate and Gerry wanted it removed because they had their own campaign and did not need their help.
And now it's because of the association with the LB case they wanted it removed. Only one can be true so is it what was said before or after the call from the angry TM ? I know wich one I believe in !

I will gladly sirculate their lies side by side, what can they do, arrest me for it ? If so BRING IT ON !

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk on 31.01.13 13:41

So much protection....just how awful is this truth

david_uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 31.01.13 13:43

Moa wrote:I'm so mad ! This is a total and utterly lie !

They Said before knowing this would reach the public that Kate and Gerry wanted it removed because they had their own campaign and did not need their help.
And now it's because of the association with the LB case they wanted it removed. Only one can be true so is it what was said before or after the call from the angry TM ? I know wich one I believe in !

I will gladly sirculate their lies side by side, what can they do, arrest me for it ? If so BRING IT ON !

Moa,calm down,we all know the first email was correct,but thats what cr do,frighten people and it has worked with missing abroad.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 31.01.13 13:45

@david_uk wrote:So much protection....just how awful is this truth

i would say bad,very bad.poor Madeleine

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.13 13:50

@tiny wrote:

Moa,calm down,we all know the first email was correct,but thats what cr do,frighten people and it has worked with missing abroad.

I will not calm down ! I'm sick and tiered of the lies coming from that child neglecting couple ! May they be bitten by karma ,soon, very soon. I hope the world fall in their head !

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 31.01.13 13:56

Moa wrote:
@tiny wrote:

I will not calm down ! I'm sick and tiered of the lies coming from that child neglecting couple ! May they be bitten by karma ,soon, very soon. I hope the world fall in their head !

yes moa we are all sick and tired of the lies from the mccanns ,but when no one in authority will speak up for Madeleine the only thing we can do is spread the word and piont out all the lies they have told.oh yes karma will catch them and justice for Madeleine will prevail.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.13 13:58

Well, it seems MM have now got the said email on their forum, from a blog, and also the statement from missing abroad.

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-mcround-up-and-that-email.html

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 31.01.13 14:06

Let's put this into perspectives.

MA's latest statement does not change the fact the Mccanns (their staff represents them so it is their wish) did ask for their daughter, Madeleine's feature to be taken down, which MA obliged.

It does not matter that at that time it was featured on their parent company's site and the death of the founder was featured alongside Maddie.
What has that got to do with anything? It does not change the fact Mccanns did not want their missing daughter to featured there, probably because as one shrewd observer had pointed out there is no paypal button linking to their Fund.
MA coming out with an excuse now on behalf of the Mccanns is lame, and the excuse is at best speculation on MA's part, muddying the water unncessarily.

However if this excuse is given to them now by team Mccanns (which I doubt very much) to deflect current negativity about them then it is even worst as it means they were leaned on to be political correct.

Personally I believe MA is over-reacting over an otherwise non-issue, which makes them look ridiculous. They even threatened people with the Police - wtf!
How can they insinuate that even had Maddie feature remained and not taken down, they couldnt have raised her already high profile? So, if that being the case, then MA is not fit for purpose.

MA has put their foot in mouth over nothing.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Southgate on 31.01.13 14:09

On the one hand the MA statement says:-

"We were called by a member of staff helping the McCann family who asked us to remove the content. Therefore we removed the links and banner from the website."

The statement goes on to say:-

"It is incorrect to surmise that Kate and Gerry McCann insisted the content was removed – they did not"

So what is the truth? If a member of staff helping the McCanns asked MA to remove the content then who instructed the member of staff to make the request?

Bob Southgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.13 14:16

I sense a pink tone in this. And a lot of "semantics".
"Asked for" not being the same as "insisted on" e.g. ...

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 31.01.13 14:28

Châtelaine wrote:I sense a pink tone in this. And a lot of "semantics".
"Asked for" not being the same as "insisted on" e.g. ...

Let's put it this way, the semantics is banal.

The fact remains: they did not want Maddie to be featured there, hence they "asked" for it to be removed, as in wanting it to be removed. Ask yourself why the parents searching for their missing first born, claiming they want to keep her high profile so as to engage the public awareness to keep looking for her would want her feature taken down just because they have their own website?
Does that make cent? No! It does make dollars for the Mccanns though on their own website with the PayPal button prominently on display.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 31.01.13 14:36

@aiyoyo wrote:
MA has put their foot in mouth over nothing.
Or perhaps they have put their foot in the McCann's mouth, or wallet as you observe.
They don't want free help, for that reason
They won't re-open the enquiry, for that reason
As soon as SY start they shut down their own "investigations" - without telling anyone !

There is a pattern here.

Follow the money.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juulcy on 31.01.13 14:43

I think they wanted her picture removed because Lucie Blackman was missing and murdered. And they wanted Madeleine associated with the words abducted and alive.

Juulcy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.13 14:43

And they changed the reason for why they wanted it removed, first it was because they had their own campaign and did not need ma help. And now it's because they did not want to be associated with the lb case. It can't be both !

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 31.01.13 14:47

@Juulcy wrote:I think they wanted her picture removed because Lucie Blackman was missing and murdered. And they wanted Madeleine associated with the words abducted and alive.

I think they wanted the picture removed as there would no money for thier fund or perhaps they were asked for an up to date pic of Madeleine and the mccanns wouldnt want that now would they.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 31.01.13 14:48

@Juulcy wrote:I think they wanted her picture removed because Lucie Blackman was missing and murdered. And they wanted Madeleine associated with the words abducted and alive.

Doing so would be making it bleeding obvious isn't it? So that was a stupid move if that's reason behind it. I dont buy that. I believe the real reason is $$$. There is no donation via paypal on the other website, unlike their own which links donation for their Fund. Always ffollow the money......

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 31.01.13 14:48

Moa wrote:And they changed the reason for why they wanted it removed, first it was because they had their own campaign and did not need ma help. And now it's because they did not want to be associated with the lb case. It can't be both !

moa,believe the first email,cr or mitchell have got at them to make that last silly statement

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum