The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Re: Email and Missingabroad

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Email and Missingabroad

Post by Guest on 30.01.13 19:34

@Lance De Boils wrote:Having completely missed all this,could someone perhaps point me in the right direction on Twitter? What would I need to search? Might have to sign up and create an account myself!

Just google twitter, then in search bar type #mccann It will bring up all the tweets on McCanns

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 30.01.13 19:49

@Ange wrote:
big grin
Thanks InspectorFrost and though I did see the email, i'm curious as to why Novak called MA, did they give you a reason? Unless he/she's a reporter, I find that pretty strange. Unless i'm over-thinking?

I have not been in contact with them, they will have to answer for themselves.

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.13 19:51

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Ange wrote:
big grin
Thanks InspectorFrost and though I did see the email, i'm curious as to why Novak called MA, did they give you a reason? Unless he/she's a reporter, I find that pretty strange. Unless i'm over-thinking?

This is a link to Novak's twitter , read for yourself , ITs just a typicall Pro Mccann troll https://twitter.com/OlwynMassey

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 30.01.13 20:00

Moa wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Ange wrote:
big grin

This is a link to Novak's twitter , read for yourself , ITs just a typicall Pro Mccann troll https://twitter.com/OlwynMassey

Sheesh! Some people need to get a life.
wtf2
rotfl

Thanks MOA.

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 30.01.13 20:00

bet she never even called ,silly mare

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.01.13 20:05

Is this what people spend so much time doing, apart from some lewd comments and swearing what was it actually saying?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.13 20:11

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
Moa wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Ange wrote:
big grin

wtf2
rotfl

Thanks MOA.

I know, its sick ! They really have it all so wrong its shamefull ! How can "grown" up people be that stupid? They are More worried about who publict the email instead of what the Email acually said ! Horrific !

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange on 30.01.13 20:44

Ah! Just had a read, thanks Moa. Why on earth would the MA react to a call from Joe public? No reason, so I doubt any call was made, at least from Novak unless he/she's a Kevin.

Btw, I've no idea where the smiley in my post came from, it only seems to be in my quoted posts.

Ange

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Novak41 on 30.01.13 21:06

Moa wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
Moa wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Ange wrote:
big grin

wtf2
rotfl

Thanks MOA.

I know, its sick ! They really have it all so wrong its shamefull ! How can "grown" up people be that stupid? They are More worried about who publict the email instead of what the Email acually said ! Horrific !

Well done Moa!! all your detective work paid off and you located my twitter account.
The full story, if you care to believe it, which you probably won't but nevertheless is true is:

I saw the email that inspector frost posted on here this morning and something about it just didn't look right. As I have seen with my own eyes how some people in this case blatantly lie and concoct I decided that I would check to make sure the email was genuine.

So I emailed MA and within half an hour a chap called Matt emailed me back and asked if He could have a phone number to call me. Presumably he was worried about communicating important information via email having seen his last one had become public. I duly emailed him back with my mobile number and ten minutes later he called me.

Firstly he stated that he was very dissappointed to see what he believed to be a private email from himself being posted in public. I asked him if that means he can state that it is a genuine email from MA and he said that yes, it was. He then asked me what I intended to do next and I said that as the email was genuine then nothing. He was also not opposed to me stating this. I told him where I had seen the email and he emailed me back a little while later to tell me that the site had removed the thread so he'd obviously seen it all with his own eyes.

And folks that is it. I simply wanted to check that the email was genuine. Nothing more, nothing less. And look, I'm admitting that it was genuine as well, not trying to cover it up or lie which I have seen anti McCanns do on many occasions. I wasn't concerned about the email being public, just genuine. It was MA that were concerned about it being public given the nature of their business.

There may be a very good reason why the McCanns have decided not to use MA but instead of trying to find that out, as per usual you all jump to the conclusions you want to hear. Hmmm...why don't you do what I did and contact MA and see if they can give you an answer. Just a suggestion, if you really are that keen on the truth and justice, PROPER justice. It's partly through a lack of proper research that Tony Bennett is in court next week. Do yourselves a favour, do your research properly and don't end up like him.

I see that also, as usual, knowing that I actually believe the McCanns, has led to the inevitable attacking of me as a person.

May I direct those of you who are interested in twitter on #McCann to those who like you are 'anti -McCanns'. Apparently I swear and say lewd things (according to Nena). Well as soon as I come even nearly close to 'Dodgy Doctor Payne' and 'Rothley Pillow', (just two examples) then I don't know how you dare attack my twitter posts. An obsession with paedophilia and the foulest language i'v ever seen doesn't even come close. If this is who you wish to associate with then so be it, but please don't be hypocrites. I have told you the truth, I expect you to be truthful about me. Or are you also not decent human beings who simply disagree with me about this case? Come and see for yourselves.

Novak41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.01.13 21:19

Novak41, I didn't say you had used lewd terms or used foul language, as I don't use twitter I have not got a clue who said what, but in my opinion the language is not good, but there I am 70 years old in a few days and never used language like that in my whole life so find it quite repugnant.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 30.01.13 21:20

bloody bleeding cheek NOVAK, and instead of creating an incident you could have pmd me for proof of authenticity before mouthing off left right and centre

i will of course ask you for proof or suspicion on whenever I have faked an email or anything else on here

As for your thinking something didnt seem right about the email, well you were WRONG werent you
as email content was confirmed, apology????
Zzz

oh and why would the MA representative ask YOU what YOU intended to do next if i read your post right

i have also just been told you are a mole here and your posting as zuzu on some forum called stopthemyths is proof of that, saddo, cant even disguise your own footsteps

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic3196-1250.html

Ha!

From 12.50 pm on THAT

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Novak41 on 30.01.13 21:26

@Nina wrote:Novak41, I didn't say you had used lewd terms or used foul language, as I don't use twitter I have not got a clue who said what, but in my opinion the language is not good, but there I am 70 years old in a few days and never used language like that in my whole life so find it quite repugnant.

Nina, I am sorry if I misread what you had written. I understand your reaction to twitter. My mum is of a similar age to yourself and feels the same way.

Novak41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Southgate on 30.01.13 21:27

Novak,

What does takes place on this forum and on Twitter are seperate things. Are Dodgy Dr Payne and Rothley Pillow members of this forum? If the answer is no then to try and create a link between here and Twitter is nonsensical.

The bottom line is the e-mail was genuine. You talk about truth and justice and "PROPER justice". Is your version of that seeing the Mccanns exonerated? Before you denounce me as a rabid anti I will happily make it clear that whilst having views and concerns, if the truth comes out and the McCanns are exonerated then I will be happy to accept that.

Bob Southgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 30.01.13 21:34

@Bob Southgate wrote:Novak,

What does takes place on this forum and on Twitter are seperate things. Are Dodgy Dr Payne and Rothley Pillow members of this forum? If the answer is no then to try and create a link between here and Twitter is nonsensical.

The bottom line is the e-mail was genuine. You talk about truth and justice and "PROPER justice". Is your version of that seeing the Mccanns exonerated? Before you denounce me as a rabid anti I will happily make it clear that whilst having views and concerns, if the truth comes out and the McCanns are exonerated then I will be happy to accept that.

Well said!!!
this lumping everyone who even squeaks about any question is put in same boat as someone who declares it a fact that the mccanns killed madeleine, its tripe At the very best

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Novak41 on 30.01.13 21:37

@Inspectorfrost wrote:bloody bleeding cheek NOVAK, and instead of creating an incident you could have pmd me for proof of authenticity before mouthing off left right and centre

i will of course ask you for proof or suspicion on whenever I have faked an email or anything else on here

As for your thinking somethting didnt seem right about the email, well you were WRONG werent you

Zzz

oh and why would the MA representative ask YOU what YOU intended to do next if i read your post right

i have also just been told you are a mole here and your posting as zuzu on some forum called stopthemyths is proof of that, saddo, cant even disguise your own footsteps

As I said in my post, from previous experience I know how devious and misleading 'anti-McCanns' can be and so wished in order to be totally sure to hear it from the horse's mouth as it were. I don't know you from Adam, how do I know I can trust you?? You caused an incident by making an email public that shouldn't have been.

Yes, I was wrong, as I have admitted. And??

Why did Matt ask me what I was going to do next?, I have no idea. I must admit it floored me a bit when he asked me. Didn't think I was that important.

Mole is a bit over the top don't you think?? or maybe not for conspiracy theorists. I'v never hidden anything. Why would I need to? I'm above board and honest. I didn't realise you HAD to be anti McCann to look at/post on this forum. Not sure what you think you are trying to prove...this 'saddo' has no intention of disguising own footsteps. That would only be neccessary if I was 'up to something' which I am not. Don't be so paranoid. Someone however does seem to be stalking me online from what you have said. Now THAT is a 'saddo'.

Novak41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 30.01.13 21:43

NOVAK I hope you are not blind so read this

GET STUFFED

Your defence is totally and utterly pathetic by anyones standards and yes u are a saddo

Apology not yet received for being accused of posting false emails, whatever

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Points of view

Post by mahlersghost on 30.01.13 21:46

Quite right Bob S. I've monitored - not in a Mitchell sense I must add- this forum for years and it is very well behaved - excellent moderation has no doubt helped in times of anger and bewilderment but all in all there is a sense of decorum and good humour here. Twitter is another animal - opportunities for bad language from all sides of the argument. I think, and my opinion is as good as any elses, that this and similar fora make a valid contribution towards informing the public about what is kept secret from it while often doing some interesting forensic analysis of the case. There is generally bias against the McCanns but that is based on understanding and making judgements based on facts on public record rather than a purely emotional anger against them. What can be called as shorthand Pro McCann sites are not my cup of tea because they pander to metaphysical rather than to the actual. Hope that makes sense.

mahlersghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Novak41 on 30.01.13 21:47

Bob. It is not nonsensical to create a link. Someone had already done so on the thread previously and I was replying to that. If I am guilty of anything then perhaps I shouldn't lump you all into one group of antis but experience of rabid anti mccanns has made me VERY wary. For that I apologise. I can understand if people come to different conclusions to me re this case but ONLY if it is based on FACTS. I'v seen so many lies, myths, misinformation and awful speculation based on nothing. It is THAT that I object to. I believe in people being presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty and it is wrong to accuse people of heinous crimes in public based on lies and misinformation and the twisting of words.

Novak41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.01.13 21:49

@Novak41 wrote:
@Nina wrote:Novak41, I didn't say you had used lewd terms or used foul language, as I don't use twitter I have not got a clue who said what, but in my opinion the language is not good, but there I am 70 years old in a few days and never used language like that in my whole life so find it quite repugnant.

Nina, I am sorry if I misread what you had written. I understand your reaction to twitter. My mum is of a similar age to yourself and feels the same way.

Novak41, your apology is accepted roses Us oldsters do find this sort of talk rather off putting, but know that for some it is their natural way of speaking , wish it wasn't though, especially females. 'Cos I'm a lady laughat .

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Anger

Post by mahlersghost on 30.01.13 22:06

Novak I sense a great anger in you - let it go.

I don' think that it is the general contention here that Madeleine was murdered by her parents - it is not the contention of Dr Amaral either. Any myths around this case have been kept going by the McCanns' PR, the media and by an unwillingness by some people to concede that people panic and do something out of the ordinary in times of stress. If you think that the police interviews of the McCanns and their friends in Pt and England reveal honest and helpful answers then so be it - I just do not see it that way. It doesn't mean that the McCanns are guilty of anything other than shoddy childcare (if what they have stated is to be taken at face value) - but it is more than that I feel. There is plenty of information available on this case (most people do not give a hoot in reality above and beyond an emotional knee-jerk reaction) - but only one orthodoxy is allowed in the media - unusual in the extreme outside of national security considerations. I must move within an anti-McCann world as everyone I know suspect that the McCanns are hiding something.

To the moderator - is it OK for me to put in my own title rather than the general thread title?

mahlersghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.13 22:17

@mahlersghost wrote:To the moderator - is it OK for me to put in my own title rather than the general thread title?

Yep, no problem.

Back to top Go down

Shoddy childcare plus

Post by mahlersghost on 30.01.13 22:23

Actually I want to go further than what I wrote - their account of how their 3 small children were left alone is worse than shoddy - even if Madeleine had not disappeared it is a terrible admission for doctors of medicine - esp. Kate McCann, a GP, to have done this and to seek to want it condoned. Not that I believe a great deal of their accounts.

mahlersghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 30.01.13 22:40

[quote="Novak41....... and it is wrong to accuse people of heinous crimes in public based on lies and misinformation and the twisting of words.

[/quote]

There`s nothing wrong in questioning peoples` lies and misinformation though - criminals would reign supreme if their words and behaviour were never questioned.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahlersghost on 30.01.13 23:08

@Woofer wrote:[quote="Novak41....... and it is wrong to accuse people of heinous crimes in public based on lies and misinformation and the twisting of words.

There`s nothing wrong in questioning peoples` lies and misinformation though - criminals would reign supreme if their words and behaviour were never questioned.[/quote]

It appears that this thread started from a misunderstanding? and has degenerated courtesy of Novak41 into an all out attack on anyone who has the temerity to question the Mccann juggernaut. Right on Woofer - could not agree more if I had written that myself. Any important misinformation appears to be flowing in from one direction and has done from 3 May 2007 - I don't think anyone on this forum has his or her own PR and legal team.

mahlersghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange on 30.01.13 23:56

@Novak41 wrote:

Bob. It is not nonsensical to create a link. Someone had already done so on the thread previously and I was replying to that. If I am guilty of anything then perhaps I shouldn't lump you all into one group of antis but experience of rabid anti mccanns has made me VERY wary. For that I apologise. I can understand if people come to different conclusions to me re this case but ONLY if it is based on FACTS. I'v seen so many lies, myths, misinformation and awful speculation based on nothing. It is THAT that I object to. I believe in people being presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty and it is wrong to accuse people of heinous crimes in public based on lies and misinformation and the twisting of words.

BBM: Oh dear Lord, the Irony! Incidentally, I find your tweets rather warped amusing. Just saying.

Mods: Is it in order for the perfectly legit email to be re-posted now?

Ange

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum