The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi 17.09.17 21:24

Gerry McCann's arguido interview - 7th September 2007

--- When asked if in fact they went to the apartment every half hour, he says it is true, and that this was never created to justify absences during dinner.

Of course it's not known quite how the question was posed but on the surface this does seem rather a curious response.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.09.17 23:45

Do you think Madeleine's body was refrigerated?

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 GA

Goncalo Amaral, former coordinator for the PJ

"Yes. The bodily fluid in the car shows that. If the body had been buried there would have been mummification. The fact that there were fluids points to refrigeration."

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.09.17 0:50

"Basically, I'm just an ordinary, straightforward guy who's the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet - if you'll excuse the language,"

Robert Murat [circa. June 2007]

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Empty Quote of the day

Post by willowthewisp 24.09.17 14:36

Verdi wrote:"Basically, I'm just an ordinary, straightforward guy who's the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet - if you'll excuse the language,"

Robert Murat [circa. June 2007]
Hi Verdi,so if we take the quote as stated,"Basically, I'm just an ordinary guy who's been the Victim of the biggest F**k Up on this planet"that Some one else/person's" have"F**ked Up on this planet" not him?
Is Robert stating,that what part he had undertaken, in what has happened to Madeleine McCann,that he had followed the laid out procedure?  Which could make him an accessory? 
The statement doesn't stand up,an Accident or something more serious?  
Due to the fact,he is not an Ordinary Guy,someone summoned him to travel to Portugal from England on the 30 April 2007,Fact, MI5? But for what reason to Cover something up!
What needs to be determined is,did RM have contact with anyone from the Tapas 7/9 between 30th April and the reported disappearance 3 May 2007?  
statements taken confirm that Russell O'Brien,Stephen Carpenter introduced Gerry to Robert on the 4th May 2007?
As if we take Sandra Feleguerse Video,Gerry McCann,"Did you Know Robert Murat before Madeleine's disappearance" I'm Not going to Comment on that,gulp,Fact? 
There must be some connection?
DNA samples found in an apartment owned by Robert's relatives that have a correlation between JT/RM, between 30 April 3 May 2007?
So,if there was No swinging events being participated in and JT/RM do not have any children,what is the explanation for this DNA being collated from the Everleighs Apartment,as they were not supposed to have met up?
JT is supposed to have identified Robert Murat as the Abductor,Leicestershire Police,Bob Small,so how do you distance yourself from possible connection to RM,accuse him of Abductor,No DNA evidence at the Crime scene?
Would this account for Kate's Statement,"They've Taken Her"?
Has this apartment been checked out by Police Sniffer Dogs for other evidence in May-June 2007?
Also didn't,Nuno Lourenco and his partner also have accommodation in an Everleigh's apartment,reported to Portugal PJ as a possible Abductor?
Time to Wake up Mr Rowley?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.10.17 12:54

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 SHealyPequeno
"I have to say that I'm surprised that Kate and Gerry left their children at all. I have thought about it a lot because they are such caring parents and I think 'why?” - Susan Healy, the grandmother of Madeleine McCann told BBC Panorama.  She also accused again Portuguese police of planting evidence to incriminate the McCann in the disappearance of her daughter.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Empty Quote of the day

Post by willowthewisp 17.10.17 13:21

Verdi wrote:

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 SHealyPequeno
"I have to say that I'm surprised that Kate and Gerry left their children at all. I have thought about it a lot because they are such caring parents and I think 'why?” - Susan Healy, the grandmother of Madeleine McCann told BBC Panorama.  She also accused again Portuguese police of planting evidence to incriminate the McCann in the disappearance of her daughter.
So,here we have a contradiction,Mrs Healy,Kate's Mum above quote,not leaving the children alone at all?
Kate,Gerry,Police statements,children were left for periods between Parents and friends Checking on the children,with an exception of One person from the Tapas group,so why does that person need not to be mentioned?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Empty Cold parents?

Post by Ellie 24.10.17 13:24

How I agree with Roxyroo!  I would never have left my children at any age if they were ill. Especially if they might vomit.  People die of inhaling vomit!  Apart from that, the poor child would be feeling so miserable she would need comfort and loving care.  These selfish parents are more concerned with their tennis tournament or keeping trim running than spending valuable time with their children whom they hand over to strangers. We all say Doctors work so hard.  Well, surely, their holiday would be a very precious time to spend catching up with being with their children? Yet during the day they put them in a sort of toddler and baby dog-pound and at night they leave them in bed, the other side of a car park they find creepy, while they live it up drinking and dining.   I deplore them!  As for myself, two nights ago I stayed up to watch over my dog who was sick, and took her to the vet the next day, having not let her out of my sight (apart from my own visits to the bathroom).  These doctor parents do not love or care about their children as much as I care about my dog! This, to me, says everything about their morals and ability to look after children.
Ellie
Ellie

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.10.17 21:14

The Truth of the Lie - Chapter 18

"We prefer not to discuss this with Stuart Prior: we have the impression that he is only here to accompany the McCanns’ interrogations and to prevent their detention. His concern on that subject is obvious."

Goncalo Amaral

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.11.17 11:54

Gonçalo Amaral

The criminal law does not protect children, they are being left to sleep alone, while the parents get drunk at social gatherings, falling from windows and balconies like ripe fruit, or drying inside vehicles without the according penal sanction occurring.

When the main source of risk and danger is inside the home or the family, the law seems to forget a fundamental right of the child: security.

The UN Declaration on Children's Rights [see below*] is clear: "The child should grow supported by parents and under their responsibility, in an environment of affection and security."

The crime of abandonment or exposure is inadequate*, one should criminalize the mere negligence in custody in order to recognize and safeguard the children's right to safety.

Then, there would be no more doubts about the scope of the application of the criminal law, thus preventing relaxed tourists from abandoning our country, without any consequences, after neglecting the custody of their children, night after night, and now walking freely around the media stages.

Source: Correio da Manhã

* in Declaration of the Rights of the Child Principle 6

The child, for the full and harmonious development of his personality, needs love and understanding. He shall, wherever possible, grow up in the care and under the responsibility of his parents, and, in any case, in an atmosphere of affection and of moral and material security; a child of tender years shall not, save in exceptional circumstances, be separated from his mother. Society and the public authorities shall have the duty to extend particular care to children without a family and to those without adequate means of support. Payment of State and other assistance towards the maintenance of children of large families is desirable.

* Gonçalo Amaral refers to Article 138 of the Portuguese Penal Code, which covers the crimes of exposure or abandonment. Portuguese law only punishes exposure or abandonment if intent exists, i.e. it has to be proved that the caretaker was aware of the danger that the person under his/her vigilance was subject to. In practical terms, this annihilates any possibility of a criminal accusation when ‘simple’ neglect takes place.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.11.17 12:08

'The night she went missing there was about 20 seconds of disbelief where I thought 'that can't be right'. I was checking for her. Then there was panic and fear. That was the first thing that hit. I was screaming her name. I ran to the group. Everyone was the same. It was just total fear. I never thought for one second that she'd walked out. I knew someone had been in the apartment because of the way it had been left. But I knew she wouldn't do that anyway. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken....'

Kate McCann

The Independent - 5th August 2007

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.12.17 21:28

Kate McCann wrote:The decision to publish this book has been very difficult, and taken with heavy hearts. Before making up our minds to tell our story, my husband Gerry and I have had to give very careful consideration to a number of issues, not least its impact on the lives of our three children.

My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth. It has always been my intention to set down a complete record of what happened to our family, for our children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, so that, when they are ready, the facts will be there for them to read. I wanted to make sure they would always have access to a written chronicle of what really happened, no matter how many years have passed. They have already been through too much, and there will be further challenges ahead. Understanding our ordeal will give them the best chance of dealing with whatever life throws at them.

Choosing to share this personal account with the world has been much harder. Of course we want the truth to be told. For the past four years it has been excruciating to stand by as all kinds of tales have circulated about Madeleine’s disappearance and about Gerry, me and our family. The press have published a mountain of stories, often without knowing, and perhaps caring, whether or not there was any substance to them, causing great distress to our family and, more importantly, hindering the search for Madeleine. Others have seized the opportunity to profit from our agony by writing books about our daughter, several of them claiming to reveal ‘what really happened’. Which is extraordinary, given that the only person who knows this is the person who abducted her on 3 May 2007. Many of these authors have no first-hand knowledge of the case and have based their theories on the half-truths, speculation and full-blown lies appearing in the media and on the internet.

Déjà vu?

eyebrows

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.12.17 21:39

Kate McCanns diary

THURSDAY, JULY 12: I hate the person who took my Madeleine—the same one who has caused all this trouble, who made us feel worthless and mistrustful and mainly who has frightened my beautiful Madeleine. I will never forgive that person/those people for this. Never.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm

“I think I could probably forgive Madeleine’s abductor whatever the circumstances. I don’t know whether it’s simply because I’m stronger or because there’s no benefit in not forgiving someone. I can’t change anything and I don’t want to be eaten up by hatred and bitterness. And maybe there is an element of pity – what kind of person could do something like this? Of course, forgiveness will always be easier if there is remorse.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/9995377/Kate-McCann-Its-dreadful-living-with-this-void.html

Each time a dog gave a signal, Ricardo would pause the video and inform me that blood had been found in this site and that the DNA from the sample matched Madeleine’s. He would stare at me intently and ask me to explain this. These were the only times I didn’t respond with a ‘No comment.’ Instead I said I couldn’t explain it, but neither could he. I remember feeling such disdain for Ricardo at this point. What was he doing? I thought. Just following orders? Under my breath, I found myself whispering, ‘F*****g t****r, f******g t****r.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘F*****g t****r . .

madeleine by KATE MCCAN

Speaking of Dr Amaral when she sees the whites of his eyes..

“I know I'm not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of how he has treated my beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear."

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

If nothing else, it shows what Ms Healy's priorities are.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.12.17 23:56

Carole Tranmer:   No one comes to mind. The one thing that I do remember is that some celebration was going on, but I don't know if it was the Sunday or the Thursday. There was some celebration, next to the pool. I do not know if it was the families, the guests of the complex, but there was something. The only thing I can say is that it could have been Sunday or Thursday. I cannot remember and for this reason I would like to leave out this detail.

DC1485'When you speak of a celebration' was it was a barbeque or a bunch of people in good moods'

Carole Tranmer:  Well, it appeared to be a celebration, you know, with all the people in good moods and a lot of noise' not much noise but people were laughing and I do not know if this was on Sunday or Thursday.

Carole Tranmer (Pamela Fenn's niece) witness statement - 22nd April 2008

I've always thought it strange that no one else ever mentioned this Ocean Club poolside celebration.  You'd think the McCanns and their friends would be well up front for a poolside knees-up.

Sunday or Thursday

thinking

This is the same person that witnessed a man fiddling with the gate to apartment 5a, from her aunt's terrace.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.01.18 12:29

Professor Gerald McCann, speaks to the nation about his precious three year old daughter only one month after he believes she was abducted by a paedophile or a paedophile gang..

"It... it's not too late to hand her over."

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.01.18 15:57

Gerry McCann, May 2011

It is a sad fact that not a single police force anywhere is proactively looking for Madeleine (as is the case for many other missing children). I am sure this book will re-energize the search for our daughter and the public will get behind the Find Madeleine campaign once again. It is simply not acceptable that the authorities have given up on Madeleine – especially when no comprehensive review of the case has been undertaken. Our daughter, and whoever took her, are out there. We need your help to find them.’

Kate McCann May 2011

It may sound odd, but in some ways we were glad the investigation had been closed. As I’ve said, we were far from convinced that there was any real investigation taking place anyway, so to have it officially brought to an end didn’t feel like as big a loss as might have been expected. While the PJ had continued to supply the usual response – ‘The official investigation continues. All credible lines of inquiry will be pursued’ – we had been receiving messages from concerned people who had tried to pass on information to the police, only to be told, ‘The child is dead.’ Now that this ‘investigation’ had concluded, reports could be channelled directly to our own team, which would give them, we hoped, more to go on. It was certainly better than nothing.
~~~~~~

Quotes taken from Kate McCann's book 'madeleine' published in May 2011, the same time as the government ordered the Metropolitan Police to commence an 'independent review' into the case of Madeleine McCann - Operation Grange was born.

Let's recap shall we?

Private detectives proactively [sic] searching for Madeleine..

Metodo3
Oakley International
Alpha Investigation Group

Bah!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.01.18 1:11

Kate McCann speaks of Madeleine's fourth birthday..

Fiona recalls that Gerry and I were completely shut down that day, barely able to talk, and although our friends tried to remain cheerful and behave normally to get us through it, they all felt awkward about being at this lovely villa, in the sunshine, in these circumstances. There was no cake. Gerry did attempt a toast but he was visibly upset and couldn’t manage much more than ‘I can’t even say happy birthday to my daughter . . .’ before choking up. The physical loss was more intense than ever. I ached for Madeleine.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN
~~~~~~

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 4thbirthdaypdl%20(2)

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Notbuyingit 13.02.18 23:14

David Payne (Rog 2008)

He first said

"rushed over to her (Kate) and as we were walking up towards the flat she said err you know they’ve taken her"

He later said

"Err we, you know, we ran up err to the apartment, you know, with, with err you know Kate and Gerry"

'walking' up to a flat when your/a child is missing? walking?
Notbuyingit

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.03.18 0:15

Tuesday 8th May 2007

As we were walking up from the beach at about 5pm, I had a call from Cherie Blair, in her final days as wife of the prime minister (her husband Tony would announce his resignation two days later and leave office the following month). She was kind and helpful.

She told me it was amazing but encouraging that Madeleine was still the first topic on the news every night. This was only five days after the abduction: as it turned out, our poor daughter would continue to headline the bulletins for some time to come.

Cherie also warned me, ‘Whatever happens, your life will never be the same again.’

She mentioned that a friend of hers, Catherine Meyer, was the founder of PACT – Parents and Abducted Children Together – and said she would get in touch with her on my behalf.

Doubtless I asked Cherie if there was anything the British government could offer the Portuguese in the way of resources to assist or expedite the search for Madeleine. It wasn’t my intention to make her feel uncomfortable by asking this, and I’m sure I didn’t. We were just so desperate I couldn’t let the opportunity go by.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Ms McCann goes on to say, later the same day whilst praying like mad at the local church, Gerald had his extraordinary spiritual experience.

I bet he did superman !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.03.18 1:33

"If Mr Amaral's current book about Madeleine or any new one he may be planning to write is published here in the UK Kate and Gerry's lawyers will take immediate action.

"He needs to know lawyers are watching."

Clarence Mitchell  [circa. February 2017]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Quiver quiver shake and shiver  skull .  So sayeth he of forked tongue who lies through every fang in his great big chump chops.

Beware Ides of March - All Fools day is on the horizon.

Who is paying the retainer?  Monsieur Kennedy, Monsieur Mitchell, Messrs McCann, petty cash or The Fund Co. Ltd?

No doubt Operation Grange will reveal all - eventually  waiting

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 13.03.18 6:26

Er, no doubt Operation Grange will reveal F**K all !!
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.18 0:17

As we were walking up from the beach at about 5pm, I had a call from Cherie Blair, in her final days as wife of the prime minister (her husband Tony would announce his resignation two days later and leave office the following month). She was kind and helpful.

She told me it was amazing but encouraging that Madeleine was still the first topic on the news every night. This was only five days after the abduction: as it turned out, our poor daughter would continue to headline the bulletins for some time to come.

Cherie also warned me, ‘Whatever happens, your life will never be the same again.’

She mentioned that a friend of hers, Catherine Meyer, was the founder of PACT – Parents and Abducted Children Together – and said she would get in touch with her on my behalf.

Doubtless I asked Cherie if there was anything the British government could offer the Portuguese in the way of resources to assist or expedite the search for Madeleine. It wasn’t my intention to make her feel uncomfortable by asking this, and I’m sure I didn’t. We were just so desperate I couldn’t let the opportunity go by.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[Excerpt for research information only]

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.18 12:34

"Today, the only person prosecuted in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann is the officer who conducted the investigation."

Honorary Chief Commissioner of the National French Police

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.04.18 1:32

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 CARLOSANJOSKTT

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.04.18 22:06

Clarence Mitchell on RTE Radio 1, 04 June 2008

Clarence Mitchell: Er, I'm afraid it.. it's bleak in the sense that we haven't found Madeleine yet of course. Erm, but there is a lot of work still going on behind the scenes. Our private investigation is pushing forward in many different directions after err, the big documentary that err, Kate and Gerry did for ITV in Britain, err, for the anniversary, and all the interviews they did around that. Err, we recieved thousands of emails and hundreds of very supportive calls with a lot of information in them, and all of those where we can check anything specific. Anything that can be verified, it is being followed up, erm, and of course our Lawyers are also err, working extremely hard, both in Britain and in Portugal, erm to keep pressure on the authorities over there.
----------

Did you physically search for Madeleine - no but there was a lot going on behind the scenes..

----------

2017 Word of the Year:     Behind the Scenes

Merriam-Webster dictionary

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 1f3b6   Like Webster's dictionary we're Morocco bound...  'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 9 1f3b5

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.05.18 15:24

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

“I know I'm not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of how he has treated my beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her.  He [Gonçalo Amaral] deserves to be miserable and feel fear."

Kate McCann:  Lisbon Courts - 16th June 2014

"Mr Amaral is not the victim in this."

Gerry McCann:  Lisbon Courts - 16th June 2014

"Today is a blatant and cynical attempt to wear us down."

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top