The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by sandancer 30.04.17 15:44

Ultracrepidarian-​ all the so called " experts " who've​ been​ giving their " views " to the media lately​ .

Mafflard​ - All the Tapas 7 !

Activity : 2376

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.05.17 13:27

❝Though I envied David and Fiona their sea view, being on the ground floor meant we didn’t have to worry about the children’s safety on a balcony.❞ - Kate McCann

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Notwviewfrompatio

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 31.05.17 13:45

Verdi wrote:❝Though I envied David and Fiona their sea view, being on the ground floor meant we didn’t have to worry about the children’s safety on a balcony.❞ - Kate McCann

I've never seen that photo before Verdi, at least not from that angle. Do you have a reference for it? Is it apartment 5A? It doesn't look like it to me.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 31.05.17 14:09

Verdi wrote:❝Though I envied David and Fiona their sea view, being on the ground floor meant we didn’t have to worry about the children’s safety on a balcony.❞ - Kate McCann

" We didn't have to worry about the children's safety on a balcony " 

Just like you didn't have to worry about allegedly leaving them alone night after night ! 

What about those steep steps , that Kate " allegedly " took all three children up and down by herself while Gerry went in the front door by himself ? 

Did they not worry about them ?

" I know what happened wasn't because we left them sleeping I know it happened under other circumstances " 

What was " it " and what were the " other circumstances " ? Please Kate ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.05.17 14:26

aquila wrote:
I've never seen that photo before Verdi, at least not from that angle. Do you have a reference for it? Is it apartment 5A? It doesn't look like it to me.
It's here aquila..

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id21.htm

Another one from the same source..

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Notwpatiosteps
smilie

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 31.05.17 15:54

That is the photograph showing the narrow strip of balcony which is in front of the patio door leading to the parents bedroom. Also shows that the railings were removed, here is a link showing when the railings are there, photograph number 16. It is below this balcony where Eddie alerted in the garden, and on this narrow strip where he also alerted.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_PHOTO_REPORT.htm

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.06.17 0:06

Nina wrote:

That is the photograph showing the narrow strip of balcony which is in front of the patio door leading to the parents bedroom. Also shows that the railings were removed, here is a link showing when the railings are there, photograph number 16. It is below this balcony where Eddie alerted in the garden, and on this narrow strip where he also alerted.

To continue..

Later, we were told by the British police that the ground-floor location, access to roads front and side, secluded entrance and partial tree cover made our apartment a prime target for burglars and other criminals . Never once did this occur to us when we arrived. As far as we were concerned, we were in a safe, family-oriented holiday resort.

madeleine by Kate McCann

It felt so safe?  You'd be safer pitching a wigwam in the middle of spaghetti junction!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 01.06.17 8:20

Nina wrote:

This reminds me of Kate's diary, for the Monday I think, maybe the Tuesday, when she mentions 'pruning'.  I also recall, that very early that week, the washing machine man was called in, and the patio shutters needed mending because Gerry had damaged them. I also recall, can't remember where from, mention of blood on branches. The dogs signalled the lower garden, and the rails have been removed. Tins of beans falling off shelves, if she fell and banged her head, doctors to resuscitate.......pruning on holiday ?
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.06.17 10:53

bobbin wrote:
Nina wrote:

This reminds me of Kate's diary, for the Monday I think, maybe the Tuesday, when she mentions 'pruning'.  I also recall, that very early that week, the washing machine man was called in, and the patio shutters needed mending because Gerry had damaged them. I also recall, can't remember where from, mention of blood on branches. The dogs signalled the lower garden, and the rails have been removed. Tins of beans falling off shelves, if she fell and banged her head, doctors to resuscitate.......pruning on holiday ?
I have always felt that the two walls with the metal fences are just asking for children to climb upon them and the one where the fence was removed after the PJ photos of the 4th had a direct line of vision to the tapas bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.17 13:23

Of all the David Payne's ripping yarns, in my opinion this is his finest 'golden raspberry' performance, not only is it garbled nonsense but reading between the hums and haws, I think it's telling something far more serious than just answering a simple question - where a simple 'no I didn't' would suffice

David Payne's rogatory interview - April 2008

Question:  "Did you actually offer to check any of the children' I know you say that you didn't have to check yours."

Reply:   "Yeah, no I never, I never did offer to check. Err there, as much as I you know, know, knew all the children well I err I probably wouldn't have felt, you know, bizarrely I wouldn't have felt quite comfortable checking them, more, you know if I, if it was at home and perhaps one of the children wasn't settling you know I'd go upstairs and go well you know could you be quiet but there I didn't feel quite comfortable doing that, it just, you know if the child was crying or upset and not sleeping I think the first person you know at that stage probably''

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Animated_resource___flag_by_misteraibo-d5as2vv

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.07.17 21:04

The Huelva Trip

The couple’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell insisted the journey was innocent: 

"The trip to Huelva was organised on behalf of the Find Madeleine Campaign.  It was conducted in the full glare of journalists from all over Europe and beyond. Kate and Gerry McCann are entirely innocent and have nothing to hide."

Oh yeh?  Show us the evidence.. waiting

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.07.17 23:49

"Sean subsequently developed a taste for Sea Bass which can produce cadaverine under some circumstances" - a source.

I had sardines for lunch today - 10 hours later and the place still stinks of sizzling sardines. Wonder if the pong of sea bass lingers thus?

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Stinky-dead-animated-fish-with-flies

WOOF!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 16.07.17 16:14

Verdi wrote:"Sean subsequently developed a taste for Sea Bass which can produce cadaverine under some circumstances" - a source.

I had sardines for lunch today - 10 hours later and the place still stinks of sizzling sardines. Wonder if the pong of sea bass lingers thus?

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Stinky-dead-animated-fish-with-flies

WOOF!
If so then the fish would not be fresh and unsuitable for human consumption.......

http://europepmc.org/abstract/AGR/IND43628664

Snipped.....

Cadaverine was not detected before day 9 in whole and gutted sea bass samples and before day 11 in filleted samples. Surprisingly, for whole sea bass a maximum value of cadaverine (6.47 mg/kg) was recorded on the final day of storage (day 16), whereas respective levels for gutted and filleted samples levels were lower (1.19 and 0.58 mg/kg).

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.07.17 23:54

"Sometimes people do things for reasons that even they cannot understand."

"An act of madness, an accident or sudden impulse can lead to consequences that people may never have imagined or intended."

"Faced with such a situation we believe any human soul will ultimately suffer torment and feelings of guilt and fear."

Gerry McCann

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Gerry%2Bbeige%2Bshirt%2Bevil%2Blook       'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Akatepic

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.07.17 12:38

Gerry McCann's revelation moment

"I can't say it was a vision because I am not clear what a vision is but I had a mental image and it certainly helped me decide. I became a man possessed that night. The next day I was up at dawn, making phone calls."

The Tablet - Catholic newspaper published 16 June 2007
----------

Tuesday 8th May 2007

One night early in the week – I think it was that Tuesday evening – while we were praying privately at Nossa Senhora da Luz, Gerry had an extraordinary spiritual experience. He suddenly became aware of a long tunnel with light at the far end of it. He felt himself enter the tunnel and, as he went deeper and deeper inside, it became wider and wider and brighter and brighter. He had never known anything like this before and he immediately interpreted it as a sign urging us to do absolutely everything within our power to find Madeleine ourselves. From that moment he was convinced that we did not have to sit back passively, issuing statements and waiting for others to bring her home. We needed to take the initiative.

Straight away he shared this revelation with me and tried to explain what it meant to him. We had to start right now to mobilize all the resources available to us.

His ‘vision’ – I don’t know what else to call it – in that beautiful little church had a huge impact on Gerry. It was this experience that laid the foundations of our organized campaign to find our daughter.

From the minute he got up the next morning, Gerry was on a mission. Among the first people he spoke to was the ambassador, John Buck. The foreign secretary, Margaret Beckett, also happened to call  him. He pleaded with them both to try to improve the way the investigation and the search were being handled. We needed it to be far better than this, he told them. They knew that, too, I’m sure. Many friends and colleagues also heard from Gerry that day, asking them to think hard.

What could help us to find Madeleine? Who could help? ‘Think about your contacts, then think about the contacts of your contacts. Can they help?

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[Excerpt for study purposes only]
----------

I wonder what is was that dawned on Gerry McCann that prompted him to make the Ambassador his priority?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.08.17 15:41

"In relation to how I met Gerry and Kate McCann and what my relationship with them is: 

I met Gerry at the end of May 2007 when he returned to the UK after his daughter's disappearance. It was a circumstantial meeting at Leicestershire Police station. At the time I was working as part of the Consular Assistance Group, representing the foreigners department. I as [sic] asked to return to Portugal with Mr McCann, where I met his wife. Later I became the McCann family's representative and I developed a good personal and professional relationship with them."

Clarence Mitchell witness statement - 28th April 2008   [under oath]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 04.08.17 12:19

Verdi wrote:"In relation to how I met Gerry and Kate McCann and what my relationship with them is: 

I met Gerry at the end of May 2007 when he returned to the UK after his daughter's disappearance. It was a circumstantial meeting at Leicestershire Police station. At the time I was working as part of the Consular Assistance Group, representing the foreigners department. I as [sic] asked to return to Portugal with Mr McCann, where I met his wife. Later I became the McCann family's representative and I developed a good personal and professional relationship with them."

Clarence Mitchell witness statement - 28th April 2008   [under oath]

All stated ( under oath ) by " a source close to the family ! " 

laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.08.17 12:50

hysterical 

Here's another little gem for posterity - in case readers are not privy to the content of Kate Healy-McCann's autobiographical novel..

"Each time a dog gave a signal, Ricardo [Paiva] would pause the video and inform me that blood had been found in this site and that the DNA from the sample matched Madeleine’s. He would stare at me intently and ask me to explain this.These were the only times I didn’t respond with a ‘No comment.’ Instead I said I couldn’t explain it, but neither could he. I remember feeling such disdain for Ricardo at this point. What was he doing? I thought. Just following orders? Under my breath, I found myself whispering,‘F****** tosser, f****** tosser.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘F****** tosser . . .’

[Not written under 'oaf', nonetheless her account of the truth - so say she.]
---------

Maybe not but your precious missing daughter Madeleine most certainly deserved your respect !!! 

May I remind you Ms Healy-McCann, it was a) the PJ, that you so eloquently speak of, that were moving heaven and earth trying to discover the truth behind your daughter's disappearance and b) this is written in your book - you know, the one you wrote with heavy heart as a legacy to your three children, Madeleine, Amelie and Sean - your version of the truth.  One day they will read and understand !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 04.08.17 18:31

The phrase "rabbit in the headlights" comes to mind.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.08.17 20:40

Piers Morgan interview with Gerry and Kate McCann - 11th May 2011. 

Piers Morgan:  Where is Madeleine McCann ?   [Snipped]

MORGAN: Madeleine had a very distinctive eye pattern, didn't she? Tell me about that, Kate, in case people see somebody they think may be Madeleine. Tell me about her eye.

K. MCCANN: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown fleck in it. But you do notice, particularly on photographs, but --

MORGAN: Slightly distinctive eye colors and a little fleck.

MORGAN: And do you know if that would be still there if she's now eight years old?

G. MCCANN: Certainly believe it wouldn't have changed. I think there's been a pattern to be still there. That it's -- the technical term is coloboma, where there's a defect in the iris. I don't think it is actually. I think it's actually an additional bit of color. She certainly had no visual problems.

MORGAN: If people see somebody they think could possibly be Madeleine, who should they call?

G. MCCANN: They should call the police, local police. You know, if they really think it is Madeleine and it gets addressed there and then. It's actually quite difficult if you get information coming in historically about sightings. So the advice is clear, is should be to call the local police.

K. MCCANN: But if they could call all options and let our investigation team know as well, that would be really helpful.
---------

That is the joint effort of two doctors, diagnosing their precious little daughters eye condition.

Who should they call?  GHOSTBUSTERS !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.08.17 23:55

"It's challenged my faith. I mean, there's no doubt about that, really. I'm still, you know, I've still got my faith. But there have been times, and particularly back in 2008 -- was my worst year. I'm not embarrassed to say I felt angry with God. And I couldn't understand why all this happened, not Madeleine being taken, because I don't believe that was the will of God, but everything that had happened subsequently, and the fact that we just felt so many challenges, particularly in Portugal, where I felt we really needed help."

Kate McCann

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.08.17 15:57

'We have to live with the fact that we weren't directly there and if we were then possibly ... probably it wouldn't have happened.'

Gerry McCann [circa April 2008]

NB:  I can't vouch for the authenticity of this quote as it's taken from a tabloid report.  It would appear to have been said by Gerry McCann during the ITV  Madeleine 'One Year On' documentary braodcast in April 2008.  I don't have a link for the production so I can't check it out - yet!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaca Cool 18.08.17 17:16

Verdi wrote:"Sometimes people do things for reasons that even they cannot understand."

"An act of madness, an accident or sudden impulse can lead to consequences that people may never have imagined or intended."

"Faced with such a situation we believe any human soul will ultimately suffer torment and feelings of guilt and fear."

Gerry McCann

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Gerry%2Bbeige%2Bshirt%2Bevil%2Blook       'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Akatepic

Wise words, I agree 100%, but coming from his mouth these wise words sound like a pure confession. Dear God, help me to understand these people, help me not to judge them 'cause it's too hard not to...  upset
Jaca Cool

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.08.17 21:13

Jaca Cool wrote:
Wise words, I agree 100%, but coming from his mouth these wise words sound like a pure confession. Dear God, help me to understand these people, help me not to judge them 'cause it's too hard not to...  upset
I think you, or anybody else for that matter, are quite within rights to judge - not as in a court of law of course, but by way of moral judgement.

Whichever way you care to turn this around, one thing can't be denied - the McCanns and the McCanns alone are responsible for Madeleine's eventual fate - the situation they find themselves in.  It is the McCanns and the McCanns alone who put themselves in the limelight so they must accept the consequences of their own actions.  Just as with high-profile personalities, you want the attention you can't demand or even expect only positive coverage - you have to accept that with notoriety publicity can also be negative, you can't pick and choose.

Even if they didn't anticipate all this information being made public, still they manufactured and nurtured enough of their own public image to fill the minds of decent people with disgust.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 8 Empty 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi 22.08.17 12:26

Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner, Mark Rowley  [circa. April 2007]

“I know we have a significant line of inquiry which is worth pursuing, and because it’s worth pursuing it could provide an answer, but until we’ve gone through it I won’t know whether we are going to get there or not."

Metropolitan Police Detective Chief Inspector,  Andy Redwood 

“From the outset we have approached this review with a completely open mind, placing Madeleine McCann at the heart of everything we do. We are working on the basis of two possibilities here. One is that Madeleine is still alive; and the second that she is sadly dead."

Stating the blooming obvious springs to mind - is this an example of policing skills taught at the Academy?  Is this the caliber of policing that justifies 100,000k + per annum basic salary?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top