The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Empty quote of the day

Post by willowthewisp 04.05.18 15:39

Verdi wrote:madeleine by KATE MCCANN

"He [Gonçalo Amaral] deserves to be miserable and feel fear."

Kate McCann:  Lisbon Courts - 16th June 2014

"Mr Amaral is not the victim in this."

Gerry McCann:  Lisbon Courts - 16th June 2014

"Today is a blatant and cynical attempt to wear us down."
On Police advice,"we are keeping a low profile,as this may hinder or damage the search for Madeleine",aka, Loose Woman appearance to answer selected question answer session,on the Eleventh Anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by polyenne 04.05.18 15:47

Me, me, me. us, us, us. Slamming the detective in charge of looking for their daughter...something they NEVER did.

Shameful, arrogant. selfish.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.05.18 23:53

Mr and Mrs McCann wrote:“She is a real person and still our ‘little girl’ and as we always have, we will endeavour to do whatever it takes to find her. Thank you so much for staying with us on this mission.”

So say the Leicester Mercury this anniversary-tide.

So Mr And Mrs McCann, do tell - what exactly is it you are doing to find her?

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Mccanns+12+may+2007

Oh yeh - that's what you're doing isn't it.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.05.18 12:34

Paulo Reis wrote:The McCann had been before, in London, with a team od Control Risk Group Operatives, in a meeting organized by the wealthy British businessman Brian Kennedy. After their presence was made public, by the British Media, Portuguese authorities warned that is was a crime, in Portugal, if private investigators started to do their own investigation about a crime commited in the country ....

Thank heavens for confirmation of that simple fact from an insider.  A very important factor that is so frequently overlooked - or ignored, depending on whom !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.05.18 13:06

.... we know we had to be investigated and we have been investigated ....

The above is a quote by Gerry McCann during an interview with Sandra Felgueiras on 5th November (well there's a metaphor and that month again!) 2009.

Have you Mr McCann - really, have you ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.05.18 22:32

Verdi wrote:

The above is a quote by Gerry McCann during an interview with Sandra Felgueiras on 5th November (well there's a metaphor and that month again!) 2009.

thinking  Actually, yes.  They have been investigated, and declared official suspects.  In fact, the still are official suspects and we have this directly from the Portuguese Supreme courts.  

Its just a shame that they raised enough cash to pay for the services of corrupt PIs and to pay £500,000 to keep their story in the press.  The investigation into their actives only ceased when Gordon Brown interfered and along with convicted Prime minister Jose Socrates, got the case archived.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.05.18 23:24

sharonl wrote:
Verdi wrote:

thinking  Actually, yes.  They have been investigated, and declared official suspects.  In fact, the still are official suspects and we have this directly from the Portuguese Supreme courts.  

Its just a shame that they raised enough cash to pay for the services of corrupt PIs and to pay £500,000 to keep their story in the press.  The investigation into their actives only ceased when Gordon Brown interfered and along with convicted Prime minister Jose Socrates, got the case archived.

I was thinking more on the lines of the Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley's remark..

"The parents’ involvement: that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.

“We’re happy that’s completely dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that’s a line of investigation."

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.05.18 14:32

Gerry: Ask the dogs (smirk) Sandra.

Sandra: Ask the dogs, no Gerry? Now I feel free to ask you, don't you feel free to answer me?

Gerry: I can tell you that we have also looked at evidence about (haha) cadaver dogs and they are incredibly unreliable.

Sandra: Unreliable?

Gerry: Cadaver dogs, yes. That's what they have ensured us, if they are tested scientifically.

Gerry and Kate McCann interview with the estimable journalist Sandra Felgueiras - November 2009

Cadaver dogs, yes. That's what they have ensured us, if they are tested scientifically.

This interview was conducted in English, so no lost in translation excuses.  What a peculiar thing to say .... 'ensured us'? 'tested scientifically'?  I would be very interested to learn more about this ensured scientific experiment.

There was I thinking the McCann research centered around a murder case in the USA, although the dog alerts were inconclusive the suspect was later proved to be the murderer, thus the dog alerts were indeed spot on!  Who needs science when you've got the real thing?

Methinks Mr McCann was having a déjà vu moment think .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Empty Quote of the Day

Post by willowthewisp 13.05.18 14:46

Verdi wrote:Gerry: Ask the dogs (smirk) Sandra.

Sandra: Ask the dogs, no Gerry? Now I feel free to ask you, don't you feel free to answer me?

Gerry: I can tell you that we have also looked at evidence about (haha) cadaver dogs and they are incredibly unreliable.

Sandra: Unreliable?

Gerry: Cadaver dogs, yes. That's what they have ensured us, if they are tested scientifically.

Gerry and Kate McCann interview with the estimable journalist Sandra Felgueiras - November 2009

Cadaver dogs, yes. That's what they have ensured us, if they are tested scientifically.

This interview was conducted in English, so no lost in translation excuses.  What a peculiar thing to say .... 'ensured us'? 'tested scientifically'?  I would be very interested to learn more about this ensured scientific experiment.

There was I thinking the McCann research centered around a murder case in the USA, although the dog alerts were inconclusive the suspect was later proved to be the murderer, thus the dog alerts were indeed spot on!  Who needs science when you've got the real thing?

Methinks Mr McCann was having a déjà vu moment think .
Hi Verdi,or perhaps the scientific analysis was that,Kate had gone jogging in the"Special Pants" being chased along by dogs,as Mrs McCann had alluded to,"Ask the dogs",Sandra!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.06.18 1:08

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Hqdefault

"I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children ...."

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.06.18 1:21

"We heard that a colleague of mine in general practice had, amazingly, pledged £100,000. A good friend in Liverpool, a police officer, warned us that we would need a great deal more than this to tempt anybody connected with the crime to give Madeleine up. It seemed a huge sum of money to us but, being a policeman, he was more used to dealing with criminals than we were.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

'Allo 'allo 'allo !?!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Empty quote of the Day

Post by willowthewisp 02.06.18 17:33

Verdi wrote:"We heard that a colleague of mine in general practice had, amazingly, pledged £100,000. A good friend in Liverpool, a police officer, warned us that we would need a great deal more than this to tempt anybody connected with the crime to give Madeleine up. It seemed a huge sum of money to us but, being a policeman, he was more used to dealing with criminals than we were.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

'Allo 'allo 'allo !?!
Hi Verdi,Nothing to do with a "Balloon Funding Event" held by a very special Police Officer friend or am I mixing events up, 2+2 =5, last seen investigating a dossier handed to him by a close family friend,they do seen to have an extended lot of "Family friends" with Government Assistance also available at the click of the fingers,cynicism, yes?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.06.18 1:41

"I know the truth, we know the truth and God knows the truth. And one day, the truth will out."

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

think

Many a true word spoken in ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.06.18 1:34

Tuesday 8th May 2007, following Professor McCann's sanctimonious spiritual experience..

I went with Nicky to an Anglican service at Nossa Senhora da Luz, which the Catholic and Anglican communities shared for their services and celebrations. I remember that there was a film crew inside the church. How this came to be allowed I have no idea – I have always considered a church to be a sanctuary, a function that is especially important in times of personal difficulty – but everyone was trying their best to do the right thing and I’m sure it was with the best of intentions. Unfortunately, I wasn’t holding up too well and having to put up with a giant camera lens pointing at me even here added greatly to my agitation. Around the first anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance, I saw some footage of me coming out of the church after that service and I barely recognized myself. Nic was practically having to carry me – and she’s only five foot three!

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Saturday 12th May 2007, only four days later, having attended a church service on Madeleine's 4th birthday..

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 4thbirthdaypdl%20(2)

Time heals ...

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.06.18 1:15

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Caesar.

Marc Antony

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.18 21:56

“It was perfectly clear to us that the McCanns themselves had nothing at all to do with the actual disappearance. It was just obvious from everything stacked up that they were where they were when the child went missing.”

Simon Foy - Metropolitan Police former head of homicide.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.06.18 0:42

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

George Orwell, 1984

How profound - how very profound!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Yard_l12

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.07.18 21:48

Friday 4th May 2007

By this time our friend Jon Corner, a creative director in media production in Liverpool, was circulating photographs and video footage of Madeleine to the police, Interpol and broadcasting and newspaper news desks. This was in accordance with the standard advice of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in the US, which advocates getting an image of a missing child into the public domain as soon as possible.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.08.18 15:48

"Kate and Gerry are realistic enough to know that Madeleine may be dead and it would be a tragedy that she is found as such, because it rules out the hope that she is alive... But any widening of the search area is encouraging and we would welcome that. If she is dead then she is dead, but not by their hand."

"There are wholly innocent explanations for any material that the police may or may not have found."

Clarence Mitchell

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.08.18 13:19

Martin Brunt:

"When most of us initially heard what had happened we all thought "chavvy family from some estate in Essex who weren't looking after their children properly" but the fact that these were two middle-aged, middle-income or, even high-income professionals, doctors, it did rather take on a different hue."

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.08.18 13:44

Rachael Oldfield was quite happy to leave her sick baby, G****, unattended in a dark hotel room but didn't like to go and check on her because it was...erm, you know, er... dark.

Section of interview at Leicestershire Major Crime Unit:

DC 1578 Andrew GIERC “In through the front door”?

Reply “Mmm yeah, I mean the patio doors were locked, erm yeah I didn’t really like going up there by myself, it was, like going through that car park was quite dark and there was never anyone around, it was a bit, you know made me feel a bit uneasy”.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.08.18 8:24

Pedro Frias, the judge who has now released a murderer, is the same one who decided to arrest a man over the theft of a mobile phone and to free another one who shot a firearm inside the police station in Portimão. Among so many other cases where Pedro Frias adopted uncommon decisions, there is also the Maddie case, in which he prevented the Polícia Judiciária from accessing and using the McCann couple’s phone taps and text messages.

source: Duarte Levy at Wordpress, 18.03.2009

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.08.18 9:13

Paulo Reis: "Does anyone know why didn't Mr. Gerry McCann filed a complaint against the daily newspaper that wrote, on it's front page, that he was not the biological father of Madeleine McCann?"

https://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2009/03/good-idea.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.08.18 13:21

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 10 320

COLETTE DOUGLAS HOME
May 05 2009

She has glossy hair, held back from her face in an Alice band and her dress has a traditional Peter Pan collar. Her eyes look warm and happy. She is smiling. It would be easy to imagine, if the shot were full length, a bicycle resting against a picket fence beside her, or a small pony in a field waiting to be saddled.

The newly-published age progression image of Madeleine McCann shows a well cared for, happy child.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.08.18 15:51

I've seen some cranky theorizing over the past 11+ years but I think this little gem found in the PJ files takes the proverbial biscuit..

TO: Interpol Lisbon

Subject: Madeleine McCann - Yellow Alert F-131/5-2007

We are sending an attached message that was posted on the public Interpol site on 23rd May 2008.

We ask you to take the necessary measures and let us know the results of your investigations in the light of this message.

Hello,

blah

>> Given that Maddie is probably buried inside a bag (as is suggested by the laboratory examinations carried out on the car) she could possibly be found with the use of a metal detector.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top