The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi 01.01.19 12:33

John Stalker wrote:All the criticism of Kate and Gerry and their friends has been completely out of order.  They are extremely intelligent and articulate people ....

Gerry McCann wrote:Ask the dogs Sandra ....

Kate McCann wrote:Under my breath, I found myself whispering, ‘Fucking tosser, fucking tosser.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘Fucking tosser . . .’

Kate McCann wrote:My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth. It has always been my intention to set down a complete record of what happened to our family, for our children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, so that, when they are ready, the facts will be there for them to read.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 02.01.19 5:39

Kate McCann wrote:My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth. It has always been my intention to set down a complete record of what happened to our family, for our children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, so that, when they are ready, the facts will be there for them to read.

I wonder what they will say when their surviving children ask about page 129?
I also wonder what they would say if the twins were perhaps to ask them a question about that vacation week and mention that they don't remember seeing Maddie awake/alive on that Thursday evening or perhaps on other earlier days?

I don't know about others but i can clearly remember events and things that went on during the day when i was12 months or so.
Living in the little stone cottage in Brayford, having a big wooden rocking horse with a red saddle.
The outdoor toilet, falling down the stairs and landing in the big tin tub that mom had filled with soapy water and then being sat in my high chair to watch horses racing.
I remember clearly staying with the local vicar and his whilst mom and dad were working shifts, dad in the RAF and mom nursing.
I remember blaming my dad for scaring all the birds away from our little back garden because he shot at a bird.
I remember going to the local infant school  as the vicar's wife was a teacher there and joining in the lessons (I was very advanced for my age)
I remember them both taking me to the bonfire night and being scared by a head of Guy Fawkes which was in a hedge and lit from inside so the vicar and his wife took me back home, they lit sparklers and had some indoor fireworks which i still didn't like and i hid under the blanket on their sofa cuddled in to his wife.
I remember the local fair and riding the same grey stallion as they were doing rides.
He was lovely and walked so gently and well behaved whilst being lead as i sat on his back.
I remember playing on the piano at the rectory and being fascinated by the metronome.
I remember singing Twinkle, Twinkle, little star every week at the church service and being watched by an old man on the front row who would mouth the words quietly as i sang.
I remember finding a huge flat fish in the local stream, it looked like a ray as it was winged and the wing tips went up each side of the bank.
It had clearly been dumped there as there is now way it could have swum there.

I wonder what and how much the twins remember of their various vacations?
I wonder what they remember and have not told their parents for dear of them perhaps meeting with 'an accident'?
I do know that as soon as they were old enough they would have been googling Maddie and reading the various stories and then the various PJ files on their parents and chums.
Kate and gerry probably did their damnedest to restrict what the twins had access to in the house regarding computers and cell phones and possibly even elsewhere such as at the school.
There would have been little they could do regarding controlling the friends access to the internet and having the friends discuss the case and stories with Sean and Amelie.
I wonder if they ever had sleep overs, either the twins sleeping over at friends or vice versa.
Would parents let their child sleepover at the home of self confessed child neglectors?

As the twins have gotten older, the control kate and gerry have over them has weakened and once they reach 18, they will have no control at all.
When they were very young, control was easy and the parents would not have thought about the future and their weakening control.

Once Sean and Amelie reach 18, it could start to get interesting.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jackfisher 06.01.19 0:01

Hob wrote:As the twins have gotten older, the control kate and gerry have over them has weakened and once they reach 18, they will have no control at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw&t=3m08s

Judging by this video, seems Kate is doing a 24 hour job to brainwash the kids into her version of the 'truth'. Quitting her job as a GP to take full time care of them. roll
jackfisher
jackfisher

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.01.19 23:16

Kate: We're not taking over the investigation but we're obviously trying to do something ourselves.

Gerry: We are running an independent investigation and we believe it is an international enquiry and we will direct as much resources as we've got available into following up every lead.
Any information coming in will be scrutinised, graded, followed up and acted on.
Kate and I have been working behind the scenes on this with a few core people to launch today. There has been a considerable degree of planning over several weeks.

The Telegraph - May 2008

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14374-mccann-interview-transcripts#372149

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.01.19 23:19

'I am a decent human being. If I can help them, I will'

Clarence Mitchell

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.01.19 19:50

“We are working on the basis of two possibilities here. One is that Madeleine is still alive; and the second that she is sadly dead."

DCI Andy Redwood  [circa. April 2012]

So say the grand master of the understatement - talk about hedging your bets.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.01.19 21:08

Kate McCann wrote:"I don't know how anyone could harm anyone as beautiful as Madeleine."

Jon Corner wrote:So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.01.19 14:56

Dealing with Madeleine’s disappearance has been almost all-consuming, leaving us little time or strength to address these further crimes against our family.

The appalling loss of our daughter has been too much to bear. Everything else, however huge, has had to take second place. There is only so much pain human beings can stand at once. It doesn’t mean the injustices hurt any less.

On the whole Gerry and I have managed to dig deep and remain focused, although the temptation to shout the truth from the rooftops has always been there.

There have been many times when I have struggled to keep myself together and to understand how such injustices have been allowed to go unchallenged over and over again. I have had to keep saying to myself: I know the truth, we know the truth and God knows the truth. And one day, the truth will out.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 16.01.19 2:31

On the whole Gerry and I have managed to dig deep and remain focused, although the temptation to shout the truth from the rooftops has always been there.

What truth would that be then?
Is the truth not what you wrote in your book?
Is the truth not what you said in your witness statements?
Is the truth not what you answered when you were asked those over 48 questions (several were compound making it more and also a big no no) before being made an arguido in order to allow you to refuse to cooperate or answer questions without penalty otherwise a couple of years in the slammer is on the cards.
Is the truth not what you have been spouting about in sundry civil suits and court cases,a ll of which you have lost on appeal?

What truth do you want to shout from the roof tops then?

The truth that Maddie died during the vacation that week, probably on the Sunday or Monday when you went into panic mode and pretty much screwed up the alleged checking, the alleged sightings, the alleged collection of the children at various times and days.
You kate even went so far as to tell us it was murder!
Was this premeditated as in you or someone known to you went on holiday knowing that Maddie would die and not be coming home?
Was this premeditated as in during the commission of another crime (sexual abuse/rape) Maddie died when the murderer had the time and opportunity to stop what they were doing and not kill Maddie yet didn't?
Was it murder when you perhaps allowed someone to have access to Maddie knowing that death was probable or possible?
Was it premeditated as in given an overdose of a sedative knowing she would die?
Premeditated as in not given an deliberate overdose but an accidental one and then taking no action to seek treatment?
Accidental homicide as in Maddie died as a result of another crime where death was unexpected?
Accidental homicide as in sedated and Maddie woke up groggy and fell and suffered a life threatening injury but you did not seek medical attention fearing the consequences?
A death which was not deliberate but accidental yet you consider it to be murder because of what happened to cause said death?

As has been said by gerry, if it were accidental, why would we cover that up?
With him saying that, telling us it was non accidental because they had covered it up and kate telling us it was murder, the question is, who murdered Maddie?
Then once we have the who we learn the how and the why and finally where they dumped her mortal remains.
Once we have those the search spreads as to who else was involved and this implicates the whole tapas 7 who, i am sure, will not take being made accessories to murder to well and who may indeed, decide to throw the mccanns under the bus, especially if a plea deal is on the cards.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.01.19 0:18

One of the offers of help we’d received came from a paralegal based in Leicester, via a colleague of Gerry’s. He worked for a firm specializing in family law, the International Family Law Group (IFLG). It was difficult to know what this company could do but we decided it would be worth meeting them to discuss the possibilities. So on the afternoon of Friday 11 May, the paralegal, accompanied by a barrister, flew out to Portugal. We’d warned them to keep their arrival at our apartment low-key, so as not to attract any unwanted attention from the media lying in wait outside. In they came, dressed in bow ties and braces – the barrister was even wearing a panama hat. I heaved a sigh. They might as well have had great big arrows pointing at their heads reading ‘lawyer’. Not to worry: it was their presence and input that were important.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 35424A3F00000578-0-image-m-42_1466811548977

Clement Freud

wow

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 31.01.19 9:29

Verdi wrote:One of the offers of help we’d received came from a paralegal based in Leicester, via a colleague of Gerry’s. He worked for a firm specializing in family law, the International Family Law Group (IFLG). It was difficult to know what this company could do but we decided it would be worth meeting them to discuss the possibilities. So on the afternoon of Friday 11 May, the paralegal, accompanied by a barrister, flew out to Portugal. We’d warned them to keep their arrival at our apartment low-key, so as not to attract any unwanted attention from the media lying in wait outside. In they came, dressed in bow ties and braces – the barrister was even wearing a panama hat. I heaved a sigh. They might as well have had great big arrows pointing at their heads reading ‘lawyer’. Not to worry: it was their presence and input that were important.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 35424A3F00000578-0-image-m-42_1466811548977

Clement Freud

wow
...glass in hand, straw boater at a rakish angle?  He looks like a rum cove!!!!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by wallad 31.01.19 14:21

If these legal eagles visited their apartment and they knew the media was out in force outside, just how low-key did they expect them to be?  And why were they anxious that they should get wind of them consulting with lawyers?
wallad

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.01.19 14:56

Looks more like a piss-artist to me!

It's always intrigued me quite how someone can look every inch the lawyer because they're wearing bow ties, braces and panama hats - is that regular dress for a lawyer?  Thank gawd none of them were women, now that might attract attention.

Or is it power dressing?

Old Kate do like a touch of the melodrama don't she?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.19 23:52

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 7b01fc622e700b84e5e3ec96a7005760

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.03.19 0:42

Gerry McCann wrote:One good thing to come out of all this that there is so much in the press, that nobody knows what's true and what isn't ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.19 14:18

'“So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some bastard picked up on that."

Jon Corner

Vanity Fair: Unanswered Prayers - January 2008

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.03.19 0:08

Surgeons lie all the time, it's part of the job ...
.As I sit here with the television in the background, ^^^ so say a surgeon affraid  !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.04.19 11:56

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Ba595316-4bae-424b-8f66-9ccdf14410dd

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.04.19 11:59

I am re-reading PeterMac's ebook today. It's outstanding.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13383

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.04.19 12:33

What's more, it doesn't cost a penny 2thumbs !

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.04.19 0:19

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Trolls

Perhaps Professor McCann should be reminded it was he who, through the auspices of his campaign team, engaged the services of a master media manipulator at a very attractive salary to control what was reported by the media.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 09.04.19 13:11

Verdi wrote:'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Trolls

Perhaps Professor McCann should be reminded it was he who, through the auspices of his campaign team, engaged the services of a master media manipulator at a very attractive salary to control what was reported by the media.
Yes, Our Gerry and his Three ever so willing amigo's, the hounding by Mrs Brenda Leyland Sky News Corporations, Martin Brunt,Gerry, Big Jim Gamble and Sir Bernard Hogan Howe," Family Dossier ", "these type of people were found at the rear of terraced Houses", sums them up to a T?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.05.19 15:27

The video is designed to remind people that the search for Madeleine is ongoing. Just because she's not in the headlines every day doesn't mean nothing is being done. Kate and Gerry are still devoting a large part of their daily lives to the search.
Clarence Mitchell [circa. 2010]

The McCann family spokesman speaks of Jon Corner's 2010 appeal video, showcasing a selection of very provocative images of Madeleine McCann.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.05.19 2:11

DCI Andy Redwood wrote:Our initial estimate in terms of the amount of material we are facing is that it will be somewhere in the region of 40.000 peices of information ....there is ultimately a process of us turning every piece of paper over and interpreting and analyzing everything that's contained within them....

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13407p650-video-of-the-day#402590

Mark Rowley, Assistant Commissionaire wrote:The parents’ involvement: that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.
“We’re happy that’s completely dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that’s a line of investigation.

Leave no page unturned eh thinking ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.05.19 13:58

Kate McCann wrote:As we were walking up from the beach at about 5pm, I had a call from Cherie Blair, in her final days as wife of the prime minister (her husband Tony would announce his resignation two days later and leave office the following month).

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top