The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Janet Kennedy quote Mm11

Janet Kennedy quote Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Janet Kennedy quote Mm11

Janet Kennedy quote Regist10

Janet Kennedy quote

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Janet Kennedy quote Empty Janet Kennedy quote

Post by Martin 08.05.11 0:36

I found the following quote from Janet Kennedy (Kate McCanns aunt) quite by accident whilst browsing mccannfiles and wondered if it has been discussed on here before! It's from a joint interview with her and Clarence Mitchell from June 2008 at the Churches Media Conference and is on the subject of perceived personal attacks by the media.

I've posted one of Janet Kennedy's replies and highlighted the sentence that caught my attention:-

'JK: Well, you know, it is terribly, terribly distressing. You know, Brian and I subscribed to a newspaper for 30 odd years that, you know, has very good journalists. Good sort of challenging reading - all that kind of thing, you know. It purports to have values in terms of the integrity of the journalists and so on. And then way back, in the summer, last year, there was a picture of Kate on the front page of this paper and next to it Ann Enright - the Booker prize, you know, ‘Why we all love to hate the McCann’s.’ And then inside an article, that she’d written some time before, but they chose to reprint it. And there was such a denigration of Gerry, you know, who’s a bereaved father; who’s absolutely distraught because his relationship with Madeleine, you know, was so fantastic -- and talking about him, you know; that he’s cold, that he’s controlling, you know, a complete denigration of his character and -- and this...'

Who is she talking about that has died?

Martin
Martin

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Janet Kennedy quote Empty Re: Janet Kennedy quote

Post by soulthief 08.05.11 1:04

Could be they were talking about loss as a bereavement or could be a Freudian slip. huh
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin 08.05.11 2:21

soulthief wrote:Could be they were talking about loss as a bereavement or could be a Freudian slip. Janet Kennedy quote 376422

I see what you mean about her possibly meaning 'loss' but 'bereaved' is such a definite word in that it only has one meaning, so I lean towards the Freudian slip! Even then I'm being generous in my judgement!

I only stumbled across the quote because I was searching for the Mitchell quote where he says that the abduction theory is only an assumption! An assumption that has seemingly been glossed over in the new book and by the compliant and subservient media!

Martin
Martin

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.01.12 21:44

Bumping this up with Philomena's freudian slip

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 03.01.12 0:02

jd wrote:Bumping this up with Philomena's freudian slip

Thanks for this jd. It needed a bump. "Gerry & Kate have not told them (Seán & Amelie) where she is".
Indeed. They need to tell the police where she is. Sad
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 03.01.12 12:48

I am much more interested in the statement 'They think she's with...'

It fits in too well with 'They've taken her'.

Who are *they*? The McCann family know, but do not say. I hope the PJ are investigating this, they should strongly interview Philomena also.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.01.12 14:19

Shibboleth wrote:I am much more interested in the statement 'They think she's with...'

It fits in too well with 'They've taken her'.

Who are *they*? The McCann family know, but do not say. I hope the PJ are investigating this, they should strongly interview Philomena also.

Surely that's a bit harsh? On the PJ I mean, think of how many translators they will need to sort it out, A Glaswegian/Scottish/ English/ Portugese.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top