The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 6 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 6 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 6 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 6 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by sandancer 24.02.17 15:59

jeanmonroe wrote:Who 'could' FORGET???

GM: 'Don't forget, we left our three children alone in that room'

FORGET ?

How could we , it's been pushed in our faces for the past almost 10 years !!!

Just incase anyone still believes anything GM says 

" Portugal doesn't have a Navy "  spit coffee
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.02.17 16:29

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by wickerman 24.02.17 16:43

sandancer wrote:

FORGET ?

Gerry pretending to be the thickest doctor in the world. Are we to believe he's never seen a map of Portugal? About half of it's perimeter is water. Did he thing that the body of water at PdL was a lake? Has is never occurred to him that why they speak Portuguese in Brazil, or is just an amazing coincidence?
wickerman

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 24.02.17 17:41

If The wickerman wrote:
sandancer wrote:

FORGET ?

Gerry pretending to be the thickest doctor in the world. Are we to believe he's never seen a map of Portugal? About half of it's perimeter is water. Did he thing that the body of water at PdL was a lake? Has is never occurred to him that why they speak Portuguese in Brazil, or is just an amazing coincidence?
Only one of the greatest seafaring nations in history. Magellan, Gerry?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.02.17 23:41

Kate McCann recalls her interview as a witness with the f*****g t****rs PJ on Friday 4th May 2007..

"As I recounted how I’d found Madeleine’s bedclothes neatly folded back my voice faltered.  Every now and then Gerry
would put a hand on my shoulder or give me a reassuring squeeze.
  The interview lasted four long hours."

Yeh, I bet he did - just like he's always got a hold on her during every televised joint interview.

Now I could be very wrong on this - is it usual for a spouse to be allowed to be present during a formal police interview?  I don't think so, who gave the green light I wonder!

This case really has been and continues to be quite extraordinary.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 25.02.17 13:53

Verdi wrote:Kate McCann recalls her interview as a witness with the f*****g t****rs PJ on Friday 4th May 2007..

"As I recounted how I’d found Madeleine’s bedclothes neatly folded back my voice faltered.  Every now and then Gerry
would put a hand on my shoulder or give me a reassuring squeeze.
  The interview lasted four long hours."

Yeh, I bet he did - just like he's always got a hold on her during every televised joint interview.

Now I could be very wrong on this - is it usual for a spouse to be allowed to be present during a formal police interview?  I don't think so, who gave the green light I wonder!

This case really has been and continues to be quite extraordinary.
I can't think of any circumstances in which a suspect would be interviewed in the presence of another suspect in what is basically a potential joint enterprise offence investigation.
But this case has absolutely nothing about it that can be classed as normal.
One short squeeze for 'yes', two short squeezes for 'no', one long squeeze for 'can't remember' etc.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 6 Empty RE;quote of the day

Post by willowthewisp 25.02.17 14:51

Perhaps someone could ask Clarence or Leicestershire Police Force who were co-operating with the Portugal PJ,why they allowed the questioning to proceed in the way that has been described,is this how Leicestershire Police Force would "Formally Proceed"in a missing child scenario?
Who where they there to help,to find Madeleine or to offer procedural advice to Portugal PJ,which they then concocted,produced FSS DNA results after informally stating different results to now, DNA evidence was to be inconclusive,from the earlier telephone conversation to the"Official written Report"15;19 Markers,"We would have charged them with that reading in the UK"?
Then allow for the Destruction of the FSS evidence on Health procedures?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 25.02.17 16:11

to
willowthewisp wrote:Perhaps someone could ask Clarence or Leicestershire Police Force who were co-operating with the Portugal PJ,why they allowed the questioning to proceed in the way that has been described,is this how Leicestershire Police Force would "Formally Proceed"in a missing child scenario?
Who where they there to help,to find Madeleine or to offer procedural advice to Portugal PJ,which they then concocted,produced FSS DNA results after informally stating different results to now, DNA evidence was to be inconclusive,from the earlier telephone conversation to the"Official written Report"15;19 Markers,"We would have charged them with that reading in the UK"?
Then allow for the Destruction of the FSS evidence on Health procedures?
As has been said many times, nothing about this case fits any of the normal procedures.
There are people in the UK serving life sentences based purely on strong circumstantial evidence with not a single shred of actual or forensic evidence, even in one case where the alleged victim's body has never been found.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.02.17 12:37

"Maddie wasn't lost because somebody took her, Maddie was lost because she was left to be found" says Katie Hopkins.

Katie Hopkins delivers a 'home-truth' about Madeleine McCann

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/katie-hopkins/katie-hopkins-madeleine-mccann/

(Perhaps our resident 'techie' HDH 'could', possibly, 'grab' the 'video'?)
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.02.17 10:12

Not so much quote of the day, but HEADLINE of the day.  BBC's headlines, this morning, in a world that is falling apart at the seams.................."Wrong Film Named Best Oscar".

It's good to see that the Beep has got its priorities right!

Who gives a toss about backslapping luvvies?  I certainly don't, and I am not in the minority.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.02.17 10:46

"Yesterday, a Met Police spokesperson insisted: “We are cracking on.”
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 27.02.17 10:52

sallypelt wrote:Not so much quote of the day, but HEADLINE of the day.  BBC's headlines, this morning, in a world that is falling apart at the seams.................."Wrong Film Named Best Oscar".

It's good to see that the Beep has got its priorities right!

Who gives a toss about backslapping luvvies?  I certainly don't, and I am not in the minority.
Yep,that's the Beeb in La La Land keeping their priorities on the Oscars and that performance **ck up,whilst the all time Oscar goes to!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.02.17 15:31

“The experienced and highly skilled investigation team will continue to investigate fairly, objectively and proportionately, without fear or favour, ill will or malice, and to investigate fully, to whoever's door, it might lead, thus seeking to provide the public with confidence in the police response."

A 'change' of 'honesty' at Operation StGrange?

NAHHHHH!

The above 'statement' is by the 'proper, kosher', NOT 'Maddie Cops', working on Operation Fernbridge.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.02.17 18:46

The Portugese don't have a Navy and Mr. doesn't have a Navy          errrr bag that is.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Tucky Buzzard 27.02.17 22:32

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Rachel Oldfield again:

"I was just going to say that, you know Kate and Gerry are both Doctors and you know there were three other medics in the group, erm four others actually sorry, four others, erm you know so if by any chance they’d accidentally done anything to Madeleine or she was ill or erm you know something wasn’t quite right, I mean they wouldn’t have just left her and sort of tried to cover it up as an accident or you know, they would of sort of you know, come and got Matt and Russell and Dave and Fi, erm I mean you know, not just because they are Doctors, because you know they’re parents and you’d kind of go to anyone to see who could help but if you’ve got, you know Doctors as friends who were there as well, erm you know there were kind of six people there who if Madeleine had accidentally been bumped on the head or you know whatever the theories are supposed to be, erm you know, there were plenty of people there who could of you know, tried to revive a child, erm”.
I look into this story and this forum every now and again and tend to forget some of the details. Reading this quote again just astounds me. And you get called trolls....
Tucky Buzzard
Tucky Buzzard

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.02.17 23:57

The McCanns second media statement read by Gerry McCann on Saturday 5th May 2007..

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 6 Zz0505d
Eye of the tiger

Transcript

"We would like to make another short statement related to Madeleine's disappearance.

First of all we would like to thank everyone here in Portugal, the UK and elsewhere for all your support during this extremingly... extremely difficult time for our family.

We are pleased that the family liaison officers from Leicestershire are now working closely with the Portuguese Police, and in keeping us informed. We have no further information regarding the investigation but appreciate the significant efforts everyone is making on our behalf.

We would again like to appeal for any information, however small, that may lead to the safe return of Madeleine.

Finally we would like to thank the media for respecting our privacy especially that of Madeleine's little brother and sister."

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 6 Gerryscript04052007
Spoken straight from the heart

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.02.17 0:00

I forget which video this quote came from along the lines of:

We knew the abductor could do something to her eye but it was a good marketing ploy

The police had apparently told them not to mention her eye. 

I felt really sick when I heard/read that.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.02.17 0:19

plebgate wrote:I forget which video this quote came from along the lines of:

We knew the abductor could do something to her eye but it was a good marketing ploy

The police had apparently told them not to mention her eye. 

I felt really sick when I heard/read that.
Vanity Fair interview September 2007, published February 2008..

Although initially reluctant, the McCanns finally informed the media of Madeleine’s unique right eye—a risky revelation. Whoever had taken the child now held a universally recognizable little girl.

Gerry understood that. But, he says, the iris “is Madeleine’s only true distinctive feature. Certainly we thought it was possible that this could potentially hurt her or”—he grimaces—“her abductor might do something to her eye.… But in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy.”

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.02.17 12:43

"I've been a detective at the most senior level for 30 years and have never seen such a witch-hunt, or one based on such flimsy evidence."

Ex-London police chief Lord Stevens defends the McCanns.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.02.17 12:44

"Despite there being so much we wish to say, we are unable to do so, except to say this: we have played no part in the disappearance of our lovely daughter Madeleine."

Gerry McCann speaks out after flying back to England.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.02.17 13:28

Verdi wrote:"Despite there being so much we wish to say, we are unable to do so, except to say this: we have played no part in the disappearance of our lovely daughter Madeleine."

Gerry McCann speaks out after flying back to England.

I've always 'wondered' WHY he said "we have played no part in the DISAPPEARANCE of our lovely daughter Madeleine" at EMA.

Surely it should have been : "we have played no part in the 'ABDUCTION' of our lovely daughter Madeleine"

('abduction' having been 'foremost', from the outset, by them and their 'friends' there and 'back in the UK'. I think it was DP who said something like: 'we just couldn't CONVINCE the police (PJ) about the 'abduction' story, istbc) **

** http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

"I can't remember her name, who was trying to communicate, you know, between us and we were trying to convey that she's been abducted and we, we got a computer err printer, we'd got a picture of Madeleine so that it could be distributed as quickly as possible. We were trying 'to impress' the importance to the, to the err two Policemen err that, you know, that she'd been abducted, that you need to close off all the roads and that, you know, that this is an abduction and, you know, at that was basically the sequence of events up to that stage. Err, we then, you know, did some more searching, went around, you know,"
"....you know, just looking to try and get some advice from someone outside the situation because, you know, we just didn't feel that we could get 'this message' across to err, to anybody that she had been abducted.'

1485 "Yeah.'

'WE...have PLAYED no part...' does NOT MEAN 'they' did not 'know' who MAY 'have played a part' in the 'disappearance', does it?

I 'ramble'...
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.02.17 13:42

Verdi wrote:"I've been a detective at the most senior level for 30 years and have never seen such a witch-hunt, or one based on such flimsy evidence."

Someone else who doesn't seem to rate police sniffer dogs.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.02.17 13:49

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:"I've been a detective at the most senior level for 30 years and have never seen such a witch-hunt, or one based on such flimsy evidence."

Not just any old Johnny Foreigner sniffer dogs but elite sniffer dogs, cream of the crop sniffer dogs.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 28.02.17 13:52

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

But didn't Lord Steven's investigate the Accident,that led to the Death of Lady Diana Spencer in a Paris underpass,where it just so happened that there was No CCTV evidence,oh and it took an Hour or more to have the"Patient"receive urgent medical attention",when the nearest Hospital was Ten Minutes away?
The same Lord Steven's and the Murder of Stephen Lawrence,Metropolitan Police Officers spying on the Lawrence Family?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 28.02.17 13:58

jeanmonroe wrote:"Maddie wasn't lost because somebody took her, Maddie was lost because she was left to be found" says Katie Hopkins.

Katie Hopkins delivers a 'home-truth' about Madeleine McCann

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/katie-hopkins/katie-hopkins-madeleine-mccann/

(Perhaps our resident 'techie' HDH 'could', possibly, 'grab' the 'video'?)

Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top