The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' Empty 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Jill Havern 21.01.17 10:29

This should be another productive thread to compliment 'Rogue of the Day' and 'Video of the Day'!

Kicking off with one I've just posted on 'PeterMac's Chapter 7' topic from Rachel Oldfield on her caring approach to checking her sick child:

Rachel Oldfield: "So basically we’d go and have dinner and then we’d sort of run back you know every fifteen twenty minutes and have a listen at the door and make sure nobody’s screaming their head off. Erm well we’d go into the room, which ordinarily we wouldn’t do to be honest, erm but she seemed to have diarrhoea and kind of, I mean she’d settled quite well actually cos she’d been tired every evening, erm but every morning when she woke up, she had diarrhoea and it had gone right through her grow bag and so there’s all of this sort of horrendous smell, so in the evenings when we were checking, we’d go into the room just to see if you know, there was any sort of smell yet, erm and just to make sure she was alright, to make sure she hadn’t been sick, partly I think cos Matt had been sick, just wanted to make sure that she hadn’t been, in case it was some sort of bug. I didn’t really like going up there by myself, it was, like going through that car park was quite dark and there was never anyone around, it was a bit, you know made me feel a bit uneasy.

(grow bag?)

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/08/quote-of-day-from-doctor-matthew.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41618

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Jill Havern 21.01.17 10:32

Rachel Oldfield again:

"I was just going to say that, you know Kate and Gerry are both Doctors and you know there were three other medics in the group, erm four others actually sorry, four others, erm you know so if by any chance they’d accidentally done anything to Madeleine or she was ill or erm you know something wasn’t quite right, I mean they wouldn’t have just left her and sort of tried to cover it up as an accident or you know, they would of sort of you know, come and got Matt and Russell and Dave and Fi, erm I mean you know, not just because they are Doctors, because you know they’re parents and you’d kind of go to anyone to see who could help but if you’ve got, you know Doctors as friends who were there as well, erm you know there were kind of six people there who if Madeleine had accidentally been bumped on the head or you know whatever the theories are supposed to be, erm you know, there were plenty of people there who could of you know, tried to revive a child, erm”.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 21.01.17 11:38

A Growbag is like a sleeping bag for babies, very popular now because of cot death risk/fear, means babies cant end up with blankets over their faces. But the fact that their daughter had diahhorea and they didnt STAY with their child speaks volumes to me! Maybe its that god complex that docs are meant to have? Who knows, but the fact that shes a doc (or docs were there to give advice) and she just left her ill baby to go out for tapas makes no sense to me at all! My 22yr old is ill just now and i havent left her side, well i.m in the next bedroom, but still its just all too bizzarre fr words. I havent posted fr a while. I still think its a psyop thts been exploited by our media, MI5/6 and god knows who else. Micro chipping agenda is what i keep coming bk to, and if you have listened to any recent reports from uk column this agenda is coming into play FAST. Barcodes on breast implants and hip replacements at nhs. And when i took my kitten to the vet they tried to push the micro chip on me for him. I can understand dogs, as owners can be prosecuted, but cats have a right to roam under uk law, so are a law unto themselves! I only know this as a neighbour phoned the police to complain that one of my cats was sleeping on the bonnet of his car,  (warmth!) police said-nothing we can do about cats! Right to roam. Anyway rant over and happy 2017 to all at CMOMM!x

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 21.01.17 14:47

Doesn't she mean 'babygro'? A grow bag is for tomato plants. Anyway, this doctor doesn't appear to be capable of stringing a coherent sentence together, or being responsible for a young child.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.01.17 20:42

"It's a great shame that people seem more interested in making money out of Madeleine's disappearance instead of helping the search for her."

Clarence Mitchell

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.01.17 20:48

"Kate and Gerry are realistic enough to know that Madeleine may be dead and it would be a tragedy that she is found as such, because it rules out the hope that she is alive... But any widening of the search area is encouraging and we would welcome that. If she is dead then she is dead, but not by their hand."

Clarence Mitchell

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.01.17 21:46

So they checked just in case any of these young children were screaming their heads off? - how very caring of them (not)

Even worse - they checked just in case the child had been sick. And, possibly chocked Racheal?  Lets be honest, its very likely to happen to an unattended child being sick in her bed.  That's worse than the McCanns false claim of leaving healthy kids alone.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.01.17 0:02

Clarence Mitchell asked during an interview broadcasted by the BBC, when asked why Kate McCann declined to answer 48 questions..

".... because her lawyer advised her not to answer, she had been made arguida and that gives you rights under Portuguese law not to answer incriminating evidence and nor should there be any inference made from that refusal to answer.  Her lawyer advised her not to answer for fear basically that the questions were going to be leading and take her into areas which were possibly incriminating...."

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne 22.01.17 8:04

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Rachel Oldfield again:

"I was just going to say that, you know Kate and Gerry are both Doctors and you know there were three other medics in the group, erm four others actually sorry, four others, erm you know so if by any chance they’d accidentally done anything to Madeleine or she was ill or erm you know something wasn’t quite right, I mean they wouldn’t have just left her and sort of tried to cover it up as an accident or you know, they would of sort of you know, come and got Matt and Russell and Dave and Fi, erm I mean you know, not just because they are Doctors, because you know they’re parents and you’d kind of go to anyone to see who could help but if you’ve got, you know Doctors as friends who were there as well, erm you know there were kind of six people there who if Madeleine had accidentally been bumped on the head or you know whatever the theories are supposed to be, erm you know, there were plenty of people there who could of you know, tried to revive a child, erm”.

My word! I'm no Peter Hyatt or Hobs but even I can see an embedded confession here!
Bayonne

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.01.17 8:31

Fiona Payne: "Erm, erm, I’m thirty, I’ll work that out actually, I’m thirty-five years old. I work as an Anaesthetist at Leicester and Leicester Registrar. I’m married to David Payne."

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic40.html

wtf

Let's hope she doesn't have to erm, erm, work it out when erm, you know, sedating people!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.01.17 13:07

Gerry McCann - Expresso interview

In a way, we would like to have been accused so we could defend ourselves openly. Now, reading the process, there is no evidence that justifies the suspicion, apart from the dogs’ action. There was never a sustained explanation. And the questioning: ‘What happened to Madeleine? How did you get rid of her? Who helped you? Where did you put her? All fantasy! If they had found DNA – so what? And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault?

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' Macanos_expresso1

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.01.17 13:10

“Nothing in the process says that Madeleine has died”
'QUOTE OF THE DAY' Laughing

"We have had private investigators working with us for several months. Now that the case has been archived, it’s easier because we accessed the process. We carried out new interviews with those that had already testified. And we interviewed others who approached us and had never spoken before."

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.01.17 13:15

"If something needs to be done in Portugal, we’ll have to. We cannot go around breaking doors down or arresting people. But only when we feel that we cannot advance any further on our own."

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' Macanos_expresso2

"We wouldn’t mind if we had been investigated at the beginning, if they thought that could help. But months later, when the evidence had been lost? It’s that once the suspicion is installed, we can never prove our innocence again."

Talk about taking the law into your own hands - sometimes a still tongue makes a wise head yes .  This couple have made so many bloomers over the years, if you could be prosecuted for that alone it would have been game over a very long time ago.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.01.17 8:38

Chris Eyre, temporary Chief Constable: "I can assure you that at no time were statements withheld and not passed on."

(except, maybe, the Gaspar Statements?)  winkwink

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/11/uk-police-chief-hits-back-at-portuguese.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.01.17 12:54

Susan Hubbard wife of Father Haynes Hubbard..

“It wasn’t until months later, when I saw really why God had brought us here, that I was awestruck that he confirmed we were to be here before we even set foot in our town of Praia de Luz....”  “For me, he confirmed it on the plane … the fact that there was a child missing here gave us our first mission before we even set foot in the place...."

“This old woman grabbed me, and I was holding on to our five-month-old son, Caspian, and she grabbed my arm and spoke to me in Portuguese: ‘Hold on to your baby; there’s been an English child taken."

Father Haynes Hubbard, senior chaplain for the Anglican Church, Our Lady of Light, Praia da Luz..

“It was pretty clear that He [as in God] was using us, of the same age as the McCanns and with small children and Susan speaking Portuguese … and being able to relate to them in a tiny way, to lead them in prayer and just to walk with them....”

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' 1297403087777_ORIGINAL

Father Haynes and Susan Hubbard - holding iconic image of Madeleine McCann cropped from the 'last photograph' (or not as the case may be)

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 23.01.17 13:33

Cropped and massively enlarged.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.01.17 14:14

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:Cropped and massively enlarged.

AND readily 'available' to 'searchers and police', from 'alert', being that the 'photo' was IN KM's camera for SEVEN HOURS 'before' the 'event', so she 'swears', but searchers and police are 'given' an out of date photo of her child, that NOBODY 'searching' would possibly 'recognise'!

'Short hair' being just one of the 'features' searchers and police 'were looking for' when, in fact, her hair was much 'longer', down passed her shoulders!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.01.17 14:29

Rachael Oldfield..............AGAIN.

(Presenter) Since my conversation with that senior figure in Portugal, all seven of the McCann’s friends have been re-interviewed by British police officers, with detectives from the Policia Judiciaria, or ‘PJ’, present. The seven witnesses include Rachael Oldfield, who has given her first ever interview to this programme.

(Rachael Oldfield)

"I was there on the night. I spent time with Gerry and Kate during the week, you know, before the 3rd of May and afterwards. You know, their emotions and their reactions was just agonising. It was just no way they’re involved in anything to do with Madeleine’s disappearance.

You know, if you take the common sense approach as well and just look at, you know, timings of how things happened and the fact that they’re both medics, there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child… or anyone else for that matter. Anyone with an ounce of common sense really would be able to see that they couldn’t have done it. I was there and I know that they didn’t do it."
---------------------------------------

'I KNOW they' didn't do 'it'.................you 'KNOW' they 'didn't' do WHAT, Rachael?

'They' couldn't have done 'it'...........they 'couldn't' have done WHAT, Rachael?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.01.17 14:38

DAVID PAYNE:

"The date is Friday the eleventh of April two thousand and eight, and I make the time by my watch ten twenty six. My name is DC Ivor MESSIAH and I'm a Detective in the Major Crime Department at Leicestershire Police, alright?''

Interviewing Officer DC 1485 IVOR MESSIAH "Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth''? (about a three years old child 'disappearance')

David Payne reply:  "Err the, there are a few things but I don't think this is the right forum for bringing those up.'

Interviewing Officer DC 1485 IVOR MESSIAH "Okay............"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 23.01.17 14:43

jeanmonroe wrote:DAVID PAYNE:

"The date is Friday the eleventh of April two thousand and eight, and I make the time by my watch ten twenty six. My name is DC Ivor MESSIAH and I'm a Detective in the Major Crime Department at Leicestershire Police, alright?''

Interviewing Officer DC 1485 IVOR MESSIAH "Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth''? (about a three years old child 'disappearance')

David Payne reply:  "Err the, there are a few things but I don't think this is the right forum for bringing those up.'

Maybe he should register on this forum then and tell us winkwink
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.01.17 15:19

RUSSELL JAMES O'BRIEN SIGNED Rogatory interview STATEMENT 08/04/08

R O'B: " Err in my opinion, you know, IF this was, IF there WAS any foul play bestowed on THEM" (McCanns)

and:

Person Interviewed: David PAYNE
Place of Interview: Force Headquarters,
Date of Interview: 11.04.08

DP: "............you know, because again this is something that we've talked about, you know, IF she (Madeleine) 'WAS abducted', you know, sorry...."
-------------------------------
"If, IF"?

I thought it was a 'given' that 'foul play' HAD been 'bestowed' on the McCan'ts and a 'given' that Madeleine 'was abducted'.

Obviously DP and R O'B had their 'doubts', almost a year 'later', about the whole 'abduction thingy'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.01.17 15:36

jeanmonroe wrote:Rachael Oldfield..............AGAIN.

(Presenter) Since my conversation with that senior figure in Portugal, all seven of the McCann’s friends have been re-interviewed by British police officers, with detectives from the Policia Judiciaria, or ‘PJ’, present. The seven witnesses include Rachael Oldfield, who has given her first ever interview to this programme.

(Rachael Oldfield)

"I was there on the night. I spent time with Gerry and Kate during the week, you know, before the 3rd of May and afterwards. You know, their emotions and their reactions was just agonising. It was just no way they’re involved in anything to do with Madeleine’s disappearance.

You know, if you take the common sense approach as well and just look at, you know, timings of how things happened and the fact that they’re both medics, there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child… or anyone else for that matter. Anyone with an ounce of common sense really would be able to see that they couldn’t have done it. I was there and I know that they didn’t do it."
---------------------------------------

'I KNOW they' didn't do 'it'.................you 'KNOW' they 'didn't' do WHAT, Rachael?

'They' couldn't have done 'it'...........they 'couldn't' have done WHAT, Rachael?
Resuscitate a child???

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 23.01.17 16:29

Interviewing Officer DC 1485 IVOR MESSIAH "Okay............"
So DC Messiah  " Okay ......." is the answer to that bizzare comment by David Payne ?????

REALLY REALLY ! I despair !! wft
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.01.17 17:04

hogwash wrote:

Maybe he should register on this forum then and tell us winkwink
DP was asked if there was anything pertinent to establish the truth, and that was his answer? Odd choice of words too! Why did the officer questioning not pursue that further , "okay" , just an okay? well no sir I think it is not okay!  bignono

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.01.17 0:17

The assistant chief constable for Leicestershire police gave this written statement: (in Kate’s words...page 316 of her book, madeleine)

“While one or both of them may be innocent there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance.”
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top