The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 19 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 19 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 19 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Newintown 10.06.14 21:02

End wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:I don't know what the odds are, aiyoyo, but I would put money on the defence working them out and demonstrating that any such item(s) could have been abandoned on, or found their way onto, scrubland or any other location through a number of means entirely unconnected with those in the dock.

Even if the items contained DNA of those in the dock?.......but then I suppose the bag was reported stolen at a later date....I wonder was the blanket also reported stolen?

I think that's pushing credibility a bit too far, don't you?

There would have to be a record made that the items were stolen, I don't seem to remember one being mentioned.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by End 10.06.14 21:14

Newintown wrote:
End wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:I don't know what the odds are, aiyoyo, but I would put money on the defence working them out and demonstrating that any such item(s) could have been abandoned on, or found their way onto, scrubland or any other location through a number of means entirely unconnected with those in the dock.

Even if the items contained DNA of those in the dock?.......but then I suppose the bag was reported stolen at a later date....I wonder was the blanket also reported stolen?

There would have to be a record made that the items were stolen, I don't seem to remember one being mentioned.

Well I found what UT had to say a bit depressing ... since I think he/she sounds like a Professional in this area. But after thinking it through what s/he said makes perfect sense... since those in the dock could claim they were being set up....provided they had reported both items stolen at the time (after the pics were taken)
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 21:23

It appears that the findmadeleine website has been down for maintenance and now the Smithman efits are on the landing page:-

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Am I right in thinking they weren't on there before (sorry have not had internet for a week and not caught up yet)?

If so, I wonder what this means?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 10.06.14 21:28

End wrote:
Newintown wrote:
End wrote:

Well I found what UT had to say a bit depressing ... since I think he/she sounds like a Professional in this area. But after thinking it through what s/he said makes perfect sense... since those in the dock could claim they were being set up....provided they had reported both items stolen at the time (after the pics were taken)

No doubt people under suspicion would claim anything i.e. that their grandmother "did it", that they were sleep walking when they "did it", they were under the influence of drugs when they "did it".

I don't know if uT is a professional or not but he/she is still guessing as he/she has no more idea than you or I unless he/she has inside information.

As to uT's comment -

don't know what the odds are, aiyoyo, but I would put money on the defence working them out and demonstrating that any such item(s) could have been abandoned on, or found their way onto, scrubland or any other location through a number of means entirely unconnected with those in the dock

How would items find themselves abandoned or found in scrubland or any other location unconnected to the McCanns when they were photographed in the McCanns apartment after Madeleine "disappeared"?  

Is there any report that the items were stolen from the McCanns, I don't remember seeing one.

ETA; Just to confuse matters, wasn't the blue bag that was photographed in the McCanns' wardrobe the blue bag that CM said never existed? How could a blue bag be stolen by a burglar and reported stolen by the McCanns if it never existed????

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 10.06.14 21:31

BlackCatBoogie wrote:It appears that the findmadeleine website has been down for maintenance and now the Smithman efits are on the landing page:-

Am I right in thinking they weren't on there before (sorry have not had internet for a week and not caught up yet)?

It takes you to an 'Operation Grange' page first. When click on Homepage on the link on the left, then it takes you through to Team Mccanns website where you can buy good quality wristbands and all that shite etc.

Not sure how long it has been set up like that but at least a couple of months as far as i know...
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 21:43

fossey wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:It appears that the findmadeleine website has been down for maintenance and now the Smithman efits are on the landing page:-

It takes you to an 'Operation Grange' page first. When click on Homepage on the link on the left, then it takes you through to Team Mccanns website where you can buy good quality wristbands and all that shite etc.

Not sure how long it has been set up like that but at least a couple of months as far as i know...
Thanks fossey - shite indeed  big grin

But were the two Smithman efits on the Op Grange landing/front page before? Just seen summat on twitter suggesting the site was down for maintenance today and they have appeared since.  Does anyone else remember if they were there before?

Sorry if off topic, admin please remove if irrelevant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by riskybuisness 10.06.14 21:45

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
fossey wrote:

But were the two Smithman efits on the Op Grange landing/front page before? Just seen summat on twitter suggesting the site was down for maintenance today and they have appeared since.  Does anyone else remember if they were there before?

They have been there for at least a few weeks
riskybuisness

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 21:49

riskybuisness wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:
fossey wrote:

They have been there for at least a few weeks
Thanks riskybuisness - I have more catching up to do!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 10.06.14 21:51

Sorry to post this here - but just checked the Met Police website - and I'm sure this page has been updated - talking of charity workers - or have I missed something?

Could someone check it out please - see link below
http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246745782
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by End 10.06.14 22:01

Newintown wrote:

No doubt people under suspicion would claim anything i.e. that their grandmother "did it", that they were sleep walking when they "did it", they were under the influence of drugs when they "did it".

I don't know if uT is a professional or not but he/she is still guessing as he/she has no more idea than you or I unless he/she has inside information.

As to uT's comment -

don't know what the odds are, aiyoyo, but I would put money on the defence working them out and demonstrating that any such item(s) could have been abandoned on, or found their way onto, scrubland or any other location through a number of means entirely unconnected with those in the dock

How would items find themselves abandoned or found in scrubland or any other location unconnected to the McCanns when they were photographed in the McCanns apartment after Madeleine "disappeared"?  

Is there any report that the items were stolen from the McCanns, I don't remember seeing one.

I don't think for a minute that UT knows anything more than anyone else on here, but I do believe from previous posts s/he seems to have a better understanding of the Judicial System than most on here.

As for the bag reported missing, I read somewhere that GM was asked where the bag had gone and he said he'd lost it.  Maybe if both were found he could claim the towel was inside it when he lost it ...and those buttoned trousers for that matter and whatever else, that might turn up belonging to him,her, or the T9.

Did they not already claim the cadever scent was planted in the car??
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 10.06.14 22:40

Looking forward to what tomorrow brings - more digging more developments and more dirt
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 10.06.14 23:04

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-dig-20.html?spref=tw

The Dig 2.0

All around me I sense a drop in hope and trust. Based on the fact that a second location for digs has been chosen and that the MEDIA (accomplices in the crime of the century) have found a feeble thread to link one of the "suspects" to that area.

A WATER PLANT

Tractorman is supposed to have worked at a tiny water treatment shack somewhere in the scrublands of the western Algarve.

The Express has elaborated a bit more on the possible targets:

They are to concentrate on areas close to a water treatment sub- station, a derelict farmhouse and an abandoned well.

Ah a derelict farmhouse brings back memories of Aztec towels with blood and fibres:

The hunt for Madeleine McCann last night centred on a disused barn near Praia da Luz where police found a towel stained with what may turn out to be the little girl's blood.Fibres found on the towel allegedly match fibres from the hire car rented by Maddie's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann.Portuguese detectives discussed the breakthrough when they met British police and a Crown Prosecution Service official last week at a police station in Leicester.
 But there is a second lead that might confirm the seriousness of tomorrow's dig. And it is noone else but Michael Wright who coincidentally went for a pizza:

As for additional information I would like to add that on Sunday, 6 May I went to the pizzaria in PdL and bought a large quantity of pizzas. I was attended by a girl from Liverpool. I explained to her my relationship to the McCanns and she told me that her father 'George' had seen a man carrying a child in his arms in the early morning of 4 May in the resort. I asked her if her father had spoken about this to the Portuguese authorities. I don't know if the information was ever investigated.
 Sky was the first to broadcast it:

So George Brooks was on his way from Lagos to Praia da Luz on the morning of May 4th around 6 o'clock when it was still dark and the McCann couple had already left the Payne's apartment to do at least Kate's only physical search of her daughter.

The road George Brooks would have taken is exactly the road M537 along which the dig 2.0 is going to take place.

Two sightings of a man/couple carrying a child through Praia da Luz and two digs close to the areas these sightings occurred.

Forget about the water plant and do as the cultists do. Believe!!! 
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Varriott 11.06.14 1:34

Forget about the water plant and do as the cultists do. Believe!!! 

Ok, you got me.  I believe.  But I also believe that this was not her final resting place, and I do not believe the "Grangers" are going to find anything useful.  Is it enough to spook someone in to talking?  I doubt it.
Varriott
Varriott

Activity : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 11.06.14 2:30

First there was THE DIG.

Now we face THE DIG 2.0.

Be Afraid.
Be VERY Afraid.     affraid     (or be GERRY afraid).    notme
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.06.14 3:57

Today, at 11.37, the signatory received a telephone call from *******, from a woman who identified herself as J***, mother of Amy, and who told me that as soon as possible, George, her husband, and Amy's father, would contact us. Around 17H16, we were contacted by George, Amy's father, from telephone no. *********. Regarding the facts in question, he states that he had already contacted the OH in May of 2007 and at this time relayed to the police that at around 06H00 in the morning on the 4th May, 2007, he saw a couple passing the Marina de Lagos. The man was carrying the child. It was ascertained at that time that the aforementioned situation would not be of interest to the investigation.
Signed,
Ricardo Paiva

No wonder the PJ was not interested in Brooks sighting.
If OG imminent search of this area is in relation to the Marina de Lagos sighting it is madness, no wonder Pat Brown is skeptical of Met.

"Brooksman" cannot be Gerry for a simple reason it was Kate's cousin-in-law Michael Wright the crib sheet reader who drew PJ's attention to Brooks sighting.  Ask yourself would MW do that if the Brooksman was Gerry ?

What are the odds of Gerry retrieving a dead body, carrying it openly in open public area the following day ?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 11.06.14 5:30

What if MW believes maddie was abducted and the mcs innocent, after all , k&g were out alone at that time when no one else was, that's the only time they went out to look for her, no other time did they search iirc. IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.06.14 5:39

If MW wasn't the first few individuals in the inner circle of people let into the secret pigs could fly.

Anyway his 'helpful' additional information to investigators was given well past the date of Brooks sighting.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 11.06.14 5:51

Could any of these areas be the isolated villas around the Bravura dam in Odiaxere?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 19 Empty Wednesday 0815 (0715 your time)

Post by PeterMac 11.06.14 7:18

Sky news
Search just started again, a mile or so "Up the road" towards Lagos, i.e to the East of PdL.
same sort of thing, police tape, white vans, Brit Pol standing around with sardine sandwiches
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16590

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clare 11.06.14 7:47

The Portugal News: New search locations near campsite, just outside PdL
http://theportugalnews.com/news/madeleine-mccann-new-searches-begin-for-clues/31812?
Clare

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.06.14 8:04

The search at the campsite is supposed to last for two days.

Why is the campsite relevant in the big scheme of things ? dontgetit 
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.06.14 8:09

aiyoyo wrote:The search at the campsite is supposed to last for two days.

Why is the campsite relevant in the big scheme of things ? dontgetit 

Is this a gypsy campsite?
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 11.06.14 8:15

It says close to a campsite, not on the campsite, "it" being the link to the Portugal News article posted.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchgirl 11.06.14 8:22

Tom Parmenter reporting and its shows:

The locals have been tagging the walls - tagging says "English Police - stupid" tagging done in bright red spray paint on a yellow wall - think it is a private residence on or around OC Club.
Dutchgirl

Activity : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by Clare 11.06.14 8:29

The campsite is in same area as the water treatment facility linked to tractorman EM, I believe.

British holidaymakers connected 'a camping site, near PdL' to Hewlett: 

"The couple raised the alarm after ­realising [Hewlett] and his family had been staying in their converted truck at a camping site near Praia da Luz at the time three-year-old Madeleine disappeared..."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-search-paedophile-raymond-1453749

Hewlett apparently claimed that gypsies had offered to buy his own young child.

Dunno if it's same campsite. Weirder and weirder
Clare

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top