The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by cass7 on 13.06.14 21:35

the worlds press watching these digs pics in papers very close up pics , come on if they had found something how gruesome would that be , no im hoping as i said before that while everyones watching  something is going on elsewhere , i found it strange that no reporters camped outside sy or rothley towers , and where was brunty ?

cass7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by aiyoyo on 13.06.14 21:42

@Justformaddie wrote:I wonder what the rest of the met are doing if they are there?

Actively investigating and being proactive together with PJ presumably, which can only be a good sign.
They did say there is still substantial work to be done, what though I can only imagine after the papers review are finished, it can only be field work.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 13.06.14 21:58

@End wrote:
@NickE wrote:BIG red flag ‏

[ltr]@bigredflagge[/ltr]

5 tim

Reports from PT suggesting only 3 Op Grange personnel returned home to UK. #McCann

BIG red flag ‏

[ltr]@bigredflagge[/ltr]

23 min

@1matthewwright1 So lunchtime Portugese telly suggested, along with cremation speculation... 

Now is SY's chance to pop in to take a sample of the ashes on the Mantle when the couple are away for the trial  big grin
Please don't tell me SY are going to say these burglars/traffickers/tractor drivers cremated a child, if so I give up.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Don't Give Up Hope

Post by Tickle48 on 13.06.14 23:55

I think they found exactly what they were looking for. These weren't random digs - someone has told them where to look and what they might find IMO. I think that rather than a whitewash, they have played a clever game. The Mcs will swan in for the Libel trial, and then I think the SY and PJ will pounce. They will be on Portuguese soil and can then be charged. I think the timing of the digs is very clever. The statement was very carefully worded and I agree with a previous poster that the phrase that leaped out to me was "nothing found to do with Madeleine" (something along those lines) but I took that to mean they did find stuff to do with others - the Tapas 7 or the Mcs.

Tickle48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 14.06.14 0:02

The Mcs will swan in for the Libel trial, and then I think the SY and PJ will pounce.

Personally, no, I don't think this will happen.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 14.06.14 0:08

@Tickle48 wrote:I think they found exactly what they were looking for. These weren't random digs - someone has told them where to look and what they might find IMO. I think that rather than a whitewash, they have played a clever game. The Mcs will swan in for the Libel trial, and then I think the SY and PJ will pounce. They will be on Portuguese soil and can then be charged. I think the timing of the digs is very clever. The statement was very carefully worded and I agree with a previous poster that the phrase that leaped out to me was "nothing found to do with Madeleine" (something along those lines) but I took that to mean they did find stuff to do with others - the Tapas 7 or the Mcs.

The thing is, the Mcs aren't stupid and nor are CR. if SY are playing a clever game TM would be wary of this and would advise them not go to the libel trial. 

If this is a whitewash, it will take the full participation of the PT government, if not the PJ and if that is the case then there is no hope for justice for Madeleine  sad  But until SY and/or Portugal say this on the record I won't believe it.

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 14.06.14 0:20

It's all done and dusted. You can bet you bottom dollar that SY have concluded exactly what the PJ concluded. It's what happens now that matters. GA's trial next week will be bolstered by the fact that Britain's finest were looking for the remains of MBM  :) last week

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit on 14.06.14 0:38

@Miraflores wrote:
The Mcs will swan in for the Libel trial, and then I think the SY and PJ will pounce.

Neither do I but I agree with Tickle that statements from OG are very carefully worded and rightly so. I feel optimistic that someone has talked. I also think that the two investigations have pooled their information and are working together. Whatever happened this is a massive crime to be solved and with the cloud of corruption hanging over the Brit Police in general and the rumours of high level paedophilia - it's explosive. I'm patient and choose to believe that AR and his team are trying to put together as watertight case as they can.

Halfwit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.06.14 0:38

TTWO I wonder if CR are still looking after their clients ? The times mention of murder wasn't retracted,the daily mail & telegraph posting the graffiti pics,Kay burleys article along with sky news timeline a few weeks back...things that havnt been in the msm since 2007..

Back to top Go down

Post by End on 14.06.14 0:42

Bellisa wrote:TTWO I wonder if CR are still looking after their clients ? The times mention of murder wasn't retracted,the daily mail & telegraph posting the graffiti pics,Kay burleys article along with sky news timeline a few weeks back...things that havnt been in the msm since 2007..

My thoughts too. Can they afford them anymore?!

End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.06.14 0:45

They never could afford them imo.

The media are chomping at the bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 14.06.14 0:53

@Halfwit wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:

Neither do I but I agree with Tickle that statements from OG are very carefully worded and rightly so.  I feel optimistic that someone has talked. I also think that the two investigations have pooled their information and are working together. Whatever happened this is a massive crime to be solved and with the cloud of corruption hanging over the Brit Police in general and the rumours of high level paedophilia - it's explosive.  I'm patient and choose to believe that AR and his team are trying to put together as watertight case as they can.

"...choose to believe" is the operative phase.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 14.06.14 0:55

@Tickle48 wrote:I think they found exactly what they were looking for. These weren't random digs - someone has told them where to look and what they might find IMO. I think that rather than a whitewash, they have played a clever game. The Mcs will swan in for the Libel trial, and then I think the SY and PJ will pounce. They will be on Portuguese soil and can then be charged. I think the timing of the digs is very clever. The statement was very carefully worded and I agree with a previous poster that the phrase that leaped out to me was "nothing found to do with Madeleine" (something along those lines) but I took that to mean they did find stuff to do with others - the Tapas 7 or the Mcs.

Well, we've heard it all before...but it never amounts to anything.  When exactly is the AR inquiry supposed to deliver in the absence of re-interviewing the Tapas 9?  2048?

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit on 14.06.14 0:56

Bellisa wrote:TTWO I wonder if CR are still looking after their clients ? The times mention of murder wasn't retracted,the daily mail & telegraph posting the graffiti pics,Kay burleys article along with sky news timeline a few weeks back...things that havnt been in the msm since 2007..

I've been wondering that.

Is their multi-millionare backer still bankrolling them? Seven? years of CR's fees would be horrendous not to mention all the other expenses.

Halfwit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by View-from-Ireland on 14.06.14 1:04

@End wrote:

My thoughts too. Can they afford them anymore?!

There has been a subtle change in the way this story has been reported in recent months.

View-from-Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 14.06.14 1:06

I guess its possible they aren't representing them anymore, but thought they were working for the Mcs for free? Probably have that wrong...  

It has to be said though the whole case is poised right on the edge. Monday could be the tipping point one way or the other.

-------

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=9906

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum