The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by aiyoyo 08.06.14 14:27

jeanmonroe wrote:I don't get why the MET did not 'insist' on er, 'interviewing' the X number of 'suspects' BEFORE their extremely expensive (UK 'unlimited' taxpayer funded) so far, fruitless, 'searches'

Therefore the stories in the Press had to be wrong. The orders of investigations aren't correct.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Markus 2 08.06.14 14:36

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2651980/Britains-missing-babies-How-Thousands-children-disappeared-council-care-two-years-one-infant-found.html#ixzz343PfErlo

Can anyone explain why the McCann family is in such a privileged position with millions spent on this operation? , Yet this latest report, disgusting really Mr Cameron.

Are the press now beginning to see the inequality.?

Tom Rahilly, head of strategy for looked-after children at the NSPCC, told the paper: 'When children and young people in care go missing it should be no different to when any other child disappears from home. This is very alarming.'
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaser 08.06.14 14:53

I understand the Police collected all the data, records and information from the phone hacking press offices. The information related to many high profile news stories. I believe there was information about Madeline's  "disappearance" obtained as a result of that phone hacking. There was a report in the press around 2011 that Madeline's case would be the first to be investigated in relation to information obtained by the Police in gathering information for prosecution of phone hacking journos.

I note that there are reports in the press that the phones were not hacked. How would Madeline's parents know for certain that their phones were not hacked, I wonder?

Could be that the information obtained is guiding this investigation?

Just my opinion   smilie
Leaser

Activity : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 08.06.14 15:42

Leaser wrote:I understand the Police collected all the data, records and information from the phone hacking press offices. The information related to many high profile news stories. I believe there was information about Madeline's  "disappearance" obtained as a result of that phone hacking. There was a report in the press around 2011 that Madeline's case would be the first to be investigated in relation to information obtained by the Police in gathering information for prosecution of phone hacking journos.

I note that there are reports in the press that the phones were not hacked. How would Madeline's parents know for certain that their phones were not hacked, I wonder?

Could be that the information obtained is guiding this investigation?

Just my opinion   smilie
I would be staggered if there phone was NOT hacked .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.06.14 15:45

PeterMac wrote:
canada12 wrote:I honestly think that if Kate and Gerry were that highly connected, the Fund and everything to do with this "campaign" would not have been allowed to run for 7 years and would never have been allowed to be as high profile as it became. If very high powers had wanted to protect themselves as well as Kate and Gerry, they'd have had a quiet word with them and told them to wind it down, a long time ago. And Madeleine would have been written off as an "unsolved case" and that would have been the last we'd have heard of it. There wouldn't have been this constant craving for attention, for keeping Madeleine in the public eye and most importantly, I don't think there would ever have been the McCanns pleading for a review of the case. They'd have been told on no uncertain terms to STFU and leave well enough alone, and get out of the public eye and keep a low profile.

Quite so.
Cyril Smith
Savile
Dunblane,
Hillsborough
Elm House
Iraq
and all the rest are quietly forgotten, and have to be dug out by activists working against all the odds.
Sometimes they succeed, sometimes not.

This one is totally out of kilter.

I think a lot of people believed them and never looked further than what they were being told. I do believe that Gordon Brown and Cameron are among them. Don't forget the review was meant as a review of how the investigation was done. They were hell–bent to drag the Portuguese through the mud again. That the review truned into an investigation was no doubt not what Rothley wanted, but hey if it finds us a patsy!

It is not so difficult to send 37 people in one direction. A major clue is in the selection, only choose those you want to help the parents. The next step is divide information, give everyone only a piece of the puzzle and no access to the rest. After that any rebels will be send to that nice corner room with some work that can't be finished the next 10 years. 

A whitewash does not mean a conspiracy where everyone knows what's going on, on the contrary: not knowing give the best results. Goebbels was very aware of that in designing the PR for the final solution. Thousands, no millions of Germans swore they did not know.

Who knows is Andy's retirement a sign he could not go on with it. It would finally make him respect a little bit. I fear though that his idea is to hit the talk show circuit before he has made a too big ass of himself.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky87 08.06.14 15:45

Justformaddie wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:I just can't understand how people who I consider to be intelligent can seriously read the files and still pity the mcs. IMO neglecting their babies to wine and dine with friends is sick, not naive. If those dogs weren't believed then, don't have them out working in the hot sun having water poured over their heads to keep them cool only to be criticised again. Sorry, the link above has me fuming angry2

She is actually referencing Eddie and Keela JFM, not the current dogs. Which is very telling for me.

What would make it ridiculous (if she is being serious) is that earlier this week on Crimewatch, the cadaver dog alerts in the Pilley case was highlighted as a key piece of circumstantial evidence. The double standard annoys me so much.
That's what makes it more unbelievable, IMO  , she knows about Eddie & Keela and can still pity the mcs!  I'm still fuming!  aaaah
I'm about 10 pages behind, so not sure if this has been posted yet...but that article is NOT all it appears to be. On first read I thought she was a complete idiot. Then on second read it came across as a dig at the parents, and then someone posted this in a McCann facebook group...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10372538_1567256303501441_564698643711791221_n.jpg

Her reply to a direct question from Keiron Ward...note the wink on the end too Wink
Vicky87

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.06.14 15:47

Clare wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Yes it's a puzzle.

But they do appear to be protected.

Who has been stopping the media doing their usual thing for seven years?
Carter Ruck mainly.

If the parents were guilty, why would they maintain such a high public profile, silencing all critics? Surely it would be in their own interests to just go away quietly instead of courting publicity/demanding re- investigations which could lead to their own arrests? If they are hiding knowledge of what happened to Madeleine, what have they to gain?

If the parents are innocent why would they need a whachalwecallit notice?

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.06.14 15:48

cassius wrote:
Clare wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Yes it's a puzzle.

But they do appear to be protected.

Who has been stopping the media doing their usual thing for seven years?
Carter Ruck mainly.

If the parents were guilty, why would they maintain such a high public profile, silencing all critics? Surely it would be in their own interests to just go away quietly instead of courting publicity/demanding re- investigations which could lead to their own arrests? If they are hiding knowledge of what happened to Madeleine, what have they to gain?
The fund.
That too  big grin

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.06.14 16:14

Portuguese burglar outfits?

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Z
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 08.06.14 16:27

Vicky87 wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:I just can't understand how people who I consider to be intelligent can seriously read the files and still pity the mcs. IMO neglecting their babies to wine and dine with friends is sick, not naive. If those dogs weren't believed then, don't have them out working in the hot sun having water poured over their heads to keep them cool only to be criticised again. Sorry, the link above has me fuming angry2

She is actually referencing Eddie and Keela JFM, not the current dogs. Which is very telling for me.

What would make it ridiculous (if she is being serious) is that earlier this week on Crimewatch, the cadaver dog alerts in the Pilley case was highlighted as a key piece of circumstantial evidence. The double standard annoys me so much.
That's what makes it more unbelievable, IMO  , she knows about Eddie & Keela and can still pity the mcs!  I'm still fuming!  aaaah
I'm about 10 pages behind, so not sure if this has been posted yet...but that article is NOT all it appears to be. On first read I thought she was a complete idiot. Then on second read it came across as a dig at the parents, and then someone posted this in a McCann facebook group...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10372538_1567256303501441_564698643711791221_n.jpg

Her reply to a direct question from Keiron Ward...note the wink on the end too Wink
Oh here, well spotted vicky87  thumbup

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 08.06.14 16:29

aquila wrote:Portuguese burglar outfits?

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Z 
 spit coffee  Where's his jcb?  sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 08.06.14 16:30

stillsloppingout wrote:Sorry more gloomy posts . My position has not changed , as i think its SY trying to fit there theory around a big show ,making several other persons aguidos is an interesting ploy .

Here is why .. It dilutes the arguido status , so the stigma associated to Gerry and Kate is cheapened it lessens its value . so say eight more persons are made arguido , they will of course all be freed and released , and one more tricky stigma struck off the saintly pairs copy book into the bargain . Job done .

Agree. The way things are going that's a strong possibility.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 08.06.14 16:36

Clare wrote:aiyoyo,

The Express is naming the source as none other than the Portuguese Authorities.

"Portuguese authorities in Lisbon looked at potential evidence British officers had against all the suspects before agreeing that they could be questioned....Portuguese newspapers say Scotland Yard is looking at the theory that a drugs gang seeking money from burglaries came across Madeleine during a raid on apartment 5a and took her away.....Detectives think the burglars carried out a previous break-in at the resort, disturbing another child, days before Madeleine vanished. The first youngster’s parents rushed in after hearing a noise to find the intruders had fled. Police did not link the incidents during the fruitless first inquiry"
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/480979/Madeleine-McCann-Three-to-be-quizzed-as-hunt-continues?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-uk-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+UK+Feed%29

Sneaky.  "Police did not link the incidents during the fruitless first inquiry".  Why would they link the incidents, if they had no evidence of a burglary?

Also, in the first incident (if it ever happened) the child wasn't taken.  So no break in and no missing child, no reason to connect the two.

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 08.06.14 16:38

I wonder what will happen if they find a patsy, would there not be a riot in the streets? With me in the front line! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 08.06.14 16:41

Naz_Nomad wrote:

"Portuguese authorities in Lisbon looked at potential evidence British officers had against all the suspects before agreeing that they could be questioned....Portuguese newspapers say Scotland Yard is looking at the theory that a drugs gang seeking money from burglaries came across Madeleine during a raid on apartment 5a and took her away.....Detectives think the burglars carried out a previous break-in at the resort, disturbing another child, days before Madeleine vanished. The first youngster’s parents rushed in after hearing a noise to find the intruders had fled. Police did not link the incidents during the fruitless first inquiry"
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/480979/Madeleine-McCann-Three-to-be-quizzed-as-hunt-continues?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-uk-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+UK+Feed%29

Sneaky.  "Police did not link the incidents during the fruitless first inquiry".  Why would they link the incidents, if they had no evidence of a burglary?  
Makes sense  clapping1

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 08.06.14 16:41

lj wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
canada12 wrote:I honestly think that if Kate and Gerry were that highly connected, the Fund and everything to do with this "campaign" would not have been allowed to run for 7 years and would never have been allowed to be as high profile as it became. If very high powers had wanted to protect themselves as well as Kate and Gerry, they'd have had a quiet word with them and told them to wind it down, a long time ago. And Madeleine would have been written off as an "unsolved case" and that would have been the last we'd have heard of it. There wouldn't have been this constant craving for attention, for keeping Madeleine in the public eye and most importantly, I don't think there would ever have been the McCanns pleading for a review of the case. They'd have been told on no uncertain terms to STFU and leave well enough alone, and get out of the public eye and keep a low profile.

Quite so.
Cyril Smith
Savile
Dunblane,
Hillsborough
Elm House
Iraq
and all the rest are quietly forgotten, and have to be dug out by activists working against all the odds.
Sometimes they succeed, sometimes not.

This one is totally out of kilter.

I think a lot of people believed them and never looked further than what they were being told. I do believe that Gordon Brown and Cameron are among them. Don't forget the review was meant as a review of how the investigation was done. They were hell–bent to drag the Portuguese through the mud again. That the review truned into an investigation was no doubt not what Rothley wanted, but hey if it finds us a patsy!

It is not so difficult to send 37 people in one direction. A major clue is in the selection, only choose those you want to help the parents. The next step is divide information, give everyone only a piece of the puzzle and no access to the rest. After that any rebels will be send to that nice corner room with some work that can't be finished the next 10 years. 

A whitewash does not mean a conspiracy where everyone knows what's going on, on the contrary: not knowing give the best results. Goebbels was very aware of that in designing the PR for the final solution. Thousands, no millions of Germans swore they did not know.

Who knows is Andy's retirement a sign he could not go on with it. It would finally make him respect a little bit. I fear though that his idea is to hit the talk show circuit before he has made a too big ass of himself.

In red above, is the same kind of thinking lj, which makes me think that the 'big' affair that might well have been (and might well still be) going on, down in the Algarve, will be 'kept apart' from the McC case.

I do think the McCs were humdrum nobodies who had their own agenda going with their mates and whatever the pre-planning (of which there is an inordinate amount of evidence) they made a huge amateurish c***up and have proceeded to back fill wherever serious 'holes' in their story have appeared.

They probably thought of the PJ or local 'foreigners' i.e. the national police of Portugal, as bumbling 'yokals' who would be a doddle.

They made serious errors though with the 'jemmied' window which wasn't.
Their whole 'abduction plan' hung on this one issue, and they got it wrong, not only that, but they forgot to tell sister Phil to keep her trap shut and off she spouted, giving the whole game away.

Then, they had lived in an apartment for a week, no reports of intruders prior to 3rd, where blood spatters were detected by UK supplied sniffer dogs which subsequently showed that the spots which had been cleaned/damaged by bleach or other material, matched their daughter's blood sufficiently, in spite of the damage to the forensic remains.

The parents claim to have seen Maddie at 9.15 p.m. on 3rd yet by 10 p.m. the blood spots had been miraculously identified, albeit minute, by the 'cleaner' and damaged severely.

During this time, the little girl had just 'disappeared', yet her 'coloboma'd' photographs were ready for distribution, and the collecting pots for an 'abducted-child-search-fund' were already being distributed by her parents, around the holiday complex, for 'donations' to the search.

Their tissue of lies is so full of holes it's more like cheap lace.

The problem anyone has is getting inveterate liars to acknowledge that they are lying.

Lying for a 'non-liar' is telling an untruth.

But if Lying is an engrained action, in body, mind, practice and soul, then that becomes its own truth and is not recognised as a 'lie'.
For them, lying is truth.

For any self respecting and honourable policeman, getting enough 'fact' to prove their actions is going to be slippery and difficult.

In the meantime, the search for the full truth, will be hindered by those in the establishment who will be intent on keeping their bit of the 'investigation' away from anything to do with them.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.06.14 16:42

Naz_Nomad wrote:

Maybe because burglars nick cameras, laptops, mobile phones, jewellery, wallets, money.

The only laptop and mobile phone nicked in a burglary connected to this case is from the Hubbards (note to self - I really need to see a dentist about my itchy teeth). Gerry had his wallet 'nicked' in UK and it was miraculously returned minus credit cards, UK money but thoughtfully the UK thieves left the Euros.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Empty Next weeks searches

Post by Sceptic 08.06.14 16:44

It's been reported the met are to be searching the water treatment works where eucilides montiero used to work - i thought he was the Portuguese suspect and reason for the reopening of their case and not the mets suspect.  This investigation gets more confusing everyday - havnt a clue what's going on
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 08.06.14 16:52

Justformaddie wrote:I wonder what will happen if they find a patsy, would there not be a riot in the streets? With me in the front line! IMO
Will be the shortest prosecution speech in history.
notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 08.06.14 16:52

Have the pj not cleared em?
Plus, I thought the met were going with smithman who's white afaik?

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 08.06.14 16:56

Sceptic wrote:It's been reported the met are to be searching the water treatment works where eucilides montiero used to work - i thought he was the Portuguese suspect and reason for the reopening of their case and not the mets suspect.  This investigation gets more confusing everyday - havnt a clue what's going on

The reason for the PJ re-opening the case hasn't been made public. A couple of weeks ago all the papers said 3 areas in the town were to be searched - which was wrong. Most of the articles are 99% speculation it would seem!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 12 Empty Next weeks searches

Post by Sceptic 08.06.14 16:58

It's been reported the met are to be searching the water treatment works where eucilides montiero used to work - i thought he was the Portuguese suspect and reason for the reopening of their case and not the mets suspect.  This investigation gets more confusing everyday - havnt a clue what's going on
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 08.06.14 17:24

ChippyM wrote:
Sceptic wrote:It's been reported the met are to be searching the water treatment works where eucilides montiero used to work - i thought he was the Portuguese suspect and reason for the reopening of their case and not the mets suspect.  This investigation gets more confusing everyday - havnt a clue what's going on

The reason for the PJ re-opening the case hasn't been made public. A couple of weeks ago all the papers said 3 areas in the town were to be searched - which was wrong. Most of the articles are 99% speculation it would seem!
True, confusion is good, hard to know truth from lie, then again, maybe that's intended  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 08.06.14 18:04

aquila wrote:Portuguese burglar outfits?

OK it's a fair cop !!!! big grin
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.14 18:28

Has the "abduction by aliens" theory ever been put forward?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top