The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Mm11

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Mm11

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Regist10

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Empty questions you would like lorraine kelly to ask the mccanns

Post by angusallan 16.05.14 23:05

Châtelaine wrote:They did. Why wouldn't they do it again?
And can you specify "hopeless" ...?
I was being sarcastic.
angusallan

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Post by tungsten tel 17.05.14 6:44

What and who are being covered up and whitewashed ?
tungsten tel

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Empty LK and her family values

Post by Pyewacket 17.05.14 22:51

In the Guardian on-line there is a piece where Lorraine talks about her past and her family values, with comments allowed. Posted a short piece asking what she really thought about K&G, and whether she thought leaving young kids alone was responsible parenting. Just re-checked and it's been whooshed......not even the usual this comment has been removed by our mods etc etc.
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Empty questions you would like lorraine kelly to ask the mccanns

Post by angusallan 17.05.14 23:05

Pyewacket wrote:In the Guardian on-line there is a piece where Lorraine talks about her past and her family values, with comments allowed. Posted a short piece asking what she really thought about K&G, and whether she thought leaving young kids alone was responsible parenting. Just re-checked and it's been whooshed......not even the usual this comment has been removed by our mods etc etc.
As Groucho Marks once said, I have my principles but if you don,t like them i can show you my other principles, or words to that effect.
LK stupid ,sycophantic idiot who hopefully will be held to account someday.In the meantime boycott her show.I do.
angusallan

Back to top Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Post by Watching 17.05.14 23:38

Pyewacket wrote:In the Guardian on-line there is a piece where Lorraine talks about her past and her family values, with comments allowed. Posted a short piece asking what she really thought about K&G, and whether she thought leaving young kids alone was responsible parenting. Just re-checked and it's been whooshed......not even the usual this comment has been removed by our mods etc etc.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/may/16/lorraine-kelly-my-family-values

These two comments of LK stick out.

"Mum and I are very close and speak all the time. She watches me on television every day and if she'd had more opportunities she would have made a great journalist because she asks really good questions. When I told her I was interviewing Joan Collins, she said, "Make sure you ask her this and this ...". If I'm talking to anyone while I'm presenting, it's Mum."

"My daughter, Rosie, and I are incredibly close,...  She's studying journalism..."

So I would have to ask LK to ask her mum or her daughter to ask Mr & Mrs ALL of the questions put forward on this thread as they sound as if they have more guts & integrity than LK! - LK can spend the next sofa spot day in bed!
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by angusallan 18.05.14 0:18

This woman calls herself a journalist!
angusallan

Back to top Go down

Post by angusallan 18.05.14 1:07

How can i convince my mum and daughter you didn,t do it?
angusallan

Back to top Go down

Post by angusallan 18.05.14 1:13

Are there any wee books ,apart from yours,that i could read about Maddie?
angusallan

Back to top Go down

Post by angusallan 18.05.14 1:29

How can we persuade that wee policeman Amaral that your good parents.
angusallan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.14 21:12

Why weren't the twins taken to hospital when no-one could waken them up?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.05.14 21:25

Who exactly offered you the role of ambassador for the charity Missing People?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 29.05.14 1:00

You say you won't return to Portugal unless Madeleine's DNA is found. Have you a wee poster you could show us that would help us all keep an eye out for it?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 2 Empty Digging for answers

Post by worriedmum 07.06.14 9:58

''Kate, Gerry, you have said that you have been asked 'not to go' to Portugal while the digging is going on...

Kate,

I know that it was a wee bit naughty and text messages were sent from the Police station when you were

being questioned....

and then the both of you hired your own investigators while the Portuguese case was ongoing which was 

definitely a no-no, you naughty pair....

and then Gerry, didn't you tell a bit of fib about a tummy upset at some point....

so, knowing that you like to make your own choices, don't you want to just go anyway? With or

without 'permission'?

The question I wanted to ask you is, who has told you not to go to Portugal and why? Have you taken legal advice?

And finally, because I don't think it's been asked by any one, 'Do you want to be there? ''
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 21.06.14 18:59

Did it feel a bit strange the both of you going to Portugal for your court case against Goncalo Amaral but not going when the police were digging up the area Madeleine was last seen alive?

Do you think people will get the wrong impression about you?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw 21.06.14 19:22

Make no bones about it.. the McCanns would never put themselves in a position where they would have to control over the questions they would be asked.   I doubt if LK would be allowed to ask ad hoc questions....or even if she would have the b***s just to throw an unplanned one at them.  But...if she could or would my question for LK to put to the McCanns would be .....You claim the shutters were forced, but forensics prove that they were not, and nothing could have been taken out of the window...why did you claim the window was open....WHO opened it?
Maggs Shaw
Maggs Shaw

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.06.14 20:14

Maggs Shaw wrote: [...] why did you claim the window was open....WHO opened it?
All of us can answer that question: look whose fingerprints were on it ...  titter 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.06.14 20:23

Would you advise all parents of a missing child to immediately open up a limited company for public donations?

Would you advise all parents of a missing child to sell t shirts, wristbands and launch balloons?

Would you advise all parents of a missing child to visit the Pope?

Would you advise all mothers of a missing child to take care of their appearance immediately and not to forget to put in their earrings?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw 21.06.14 20:25

Châtelaine wrote:
Maggs Shaw wrote: [...] why did you claim the window was open....WHO opened it?
All of us can answer that question: look whose fingerprints were on it ...  titter 
Exactly.....be good to see her  eeerr and ummm her way out of that one  winkwink  especially when presented with the forensic evidence.....
Maggs Shaw
Maggs Shaw

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 29.08.14 11:57

Have the British police asked you to respond to the  48 questions you declined to answer when the Portuguese police questioned you when you were made 'arguido' ?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 30.08.14 20:45

'Kate and Gerry, do you think the millions of viewers watching this were born yesterday?'

While the McCanns stare blankly at Kelly's question, she should then ask, 'You know the next time you and your medical pals go off on a secret swingers holiday, is there any chance me and the hubby can tag along?'

Kelly can then burst out into that dreadfully annoying toothy, eyes closed giggle while swooning backwards as if she's losing control of her body.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by davro 14.09.14 11:20

"Does it worry you that Waterstones have your book in the Fiction department?"
davro

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.09.14 11:37

As we are such good friends would you mind getting my ratings up by doing a lie detector live on my show?

Wee Kelly's new advert:

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2014/09/03/jd-williams-launches-first-tv-ad-lorraine-kelly

Sorry, know I have posted these pics before but  could not resist:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2230489/Lorraine-Kelly-dons-Audrey-Hepburns-iconic-Breakfast-At-Tiffanys-look-launch-Little-Black-Dress-D
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 23.06.15 21:06

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-454261/Did-Madeleines-abductor-target-familys-visit-remote-village.html

On 11 May 2007 the Daily Mail printed a story that you were seen in Sagres on April 30th with Madeleine.

Have you any comment about this story?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 23.06.15 23:38

plebgate wrote:As we are such good friends would you mind getting my ratings up by doing a lie detector live on my show?

Wee Kelly's new advert:

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2014/09/03/jd-williams-launches-first-tv-ad-lorraine-kelly

Sorry, know I have posted these pics before but  could not resist:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2230489/Lorraine-Kelly-dons-Audrey-Hepburns-iconic-Breakfast-At-Tiffanys-look-launch-Little-Black-Dress-D

Oh plegate, I wish I never saw those!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 22.02.16 10:08

'If I invited Katie Hopkins to sit on my sofa would you both come too?'
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top