The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. Mm11

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. Mm11

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. Regist10

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. Empty mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.13 11:17

Just caught LK saying McCanns on her show tomorrow, 1st May 2013.
Can someone record?
"SIX years, can you BELIEVE THEM er, erm, um i mean THAT?"
Will Lorraine dust off her findmadeleine wristband for the big day?
Will Clarrie be 'hiding' off camera?(again!)
Will they all be wearing the Maddie 'ribbons' that were SO popular, 'back in the day'?
Will KM be 'dressing down' as per usual?
Crotch grab?
Maybe the intrepid ANDY (she maybe alive, she may be dead) Redwood will be with them, just as JG was.
Will KM make a belated PLEA to the nasty 'one', bit late, and only after WE suggested she do, after her 'all about me' interview just days ago to the fawning Lorraine?
Will their website get a mention?
A GIVEN i would say!
They need donations for their 'search' even though she has TOLD us they're NOT 'searching' don't they?
Oh well, guess Lorraine won't be inviting any of those nasty cowardly people on the show whose views differ from her 'saintly duo.'
Will Lorraine ask them if they'll take a lie detector test, like Jaycee Dugards, whose case they 'cite' constantly, stepfather did,and passed four times to completely exonerate themselves from any involvement in Madeleines 'disappearance'?
Will the ABDUCTION, ABDUCTED 'words' be uttered by the McCanns?
Or is it only Lorraine that can say those words because she was TOLD by the McCanns that is what happened?
Just like their QC, who had to admit, in a courtroom, she didn't know if Madeleine had, in FACT, been 'abducted'
as she too had only been TOLD, by the McCanns, the she was.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. Empty Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by plebgate 30.04.13 11:28

My guess is we wont be seeing that big smile tomorrow.

Is wee Kelly the only sleb who will interview them or are we to see them on any more shows?

Now posters get set to cover your ears if you do not want to hear the words, trolls, cowards and nutters tomorrow morning. Very educated people are being interviewed. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. 110921
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.13 11:42

plebgate wrote:My guess is we wont be seeing that big smile tomorrow.

Is wee Kelly the only sleb who will interview them or are we to see them on any more shows?

Now posters get set to cover your ears if you do not want to hear the words, trolls, cowards and nutters tomorrow morning. Very educated people are being interviewed. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. 110921

Oh, you can bet your life on it they will be 'doing the rounds'
Just hope their make up person has enough 'FAKE TEARS' solution to last the whole day!
"While most actors can cry real tears, some assistance is often required to get realistic looking tears on camera. There are many eye drop solutions on the market, but it is possible to create a fake tear solution"

Read more: How to Make Fake Tears | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8625844_make-fake-tears.html#ixzz2RwSAlAwd
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.04.13 11:59

another natural way - "A natural way to induce tears is to have the actor slice a fresh onion with a dull knife".

Well I suppose they could hold the interview in the ITV kitchen during the cookery slot. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. 110921
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.04.13 12:10

plebgate wrote:another natural way - "A natural way to induce tears is to have the actor slice a fresh onion with a dull knife".

Well I suppose they could hold the interview in the ITV kitchen during the cookery slot. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. 110921
They'd have to be making crocodile meat stew though, since Mrs. is only capable of producing crocodile tears. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. 3139096799
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.13 12:11

I'm feeling as sick as a parrot already and that's a day before the broadcast.

Apart from Lorraine congratulating her little friend Kate for bravely completing the marathon, it's very hard to imagine that anything new will be mentioned.

If anyone can find that clip of an interview on the eve of the 1st anniversary in 2008 where the McCanns jumped up laughing when they thought they were off camera, it would be a timely reminder of how everything about them is just an act.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.04.13 12:16

Oh gawd,more sh** for the shovel
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.13 12:33

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm feeling as sick as a parrot already and that's a day before the broadcast.

Apart from Lorraine congratulating her little friend Kate for bravely completing the marathon, it's very hard to imagine that anything new will be mentioned.

If anyone can find that clip of an interview on the eve of the 1st anniversary in 2008 where the McCanns jumped up laughing when they thought they were off camera, it would be a timely reminder of how everything about them is just an act.
url=https://servimg.com/view/18181963/6]mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. G11010
mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. G21010
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. Empty mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by sammyc 30.04.13 12:50

The crotch grab will be the most interesting part of this interview jeanmonroe.
If there isn't a crotch grab then we can safely assume it's separate lives and separate beds in the Rothley Towers - if there is a grab, we can safely assume the same.
It's all a show for the McCanns.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.13 12:57

Thanks for the still photos, JM. The actual clip though is even more telling. One second Kate is saying with a face as long as a fiddle and a voice to match that she doesn't know how she will get through the next day (3rd May) and the next she is jumping up with that "I've-won-the-lottery" act again.

Oh to be a fly on the wall at Rothley Towers to catch all their other unguarded remarks and actions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 30.04.13 13:28

jeanmonroe wrote:Just caught LK saying McCanns on her show tomorrow, 1st May 2013.
Can someone record?
"SIX years, can you BELIEVE THEM er, erm, um i mean THAT?"
Will Lorraine dust off her findmadeleine wristband for the big day?
Maybe, though her devotion needs no props for emphasis
Will Clarrie be 'hiding' off camera?(again!)
Hiding or schmoozing the production team?
Will they all be wearing the Maddie 'ribbons' that were SO popular, 'back in the day'?
My money is on a frumpy outfit, no ribbons. Pained expression.
Will KM be 'dressing down' as per usual?
Crotch grab?
Absolutely guaranteed. Has their ever ben a joint appearance without her having a good rummage in Gerry's lunchbox?
Maybe the intrepid ANDY (she maybe alive, she may be dead) Redwood will be with them, just as JG was.
Will KM make a belated PLEA to the nasty 'one', bit late, and only after WE suggested she do, after her 'all about me' interview just days ago to the fawning Lorraine?
Will their website get a mention?
A GIVEN i would say!
They need donations for their 'search' even though she has TOLD us they're NOT 'searching' don't they?
Oh well, guess Lorraine won't be inviting any of those nasty cowardly people on the show whose views differ from her 'saintly duo.'
Will Lorraine ask them if they'll take a lie detector test, like Jaycee Dugards, whose case they 'cite' constantly, stepfather did,and passed four times to completely exonerate themselves from any involvement in Madeleines 'disappearance'?
Will the ABDUCTION, ABDUCTED 'words' be uttered by the McCanns?
Or is it only Lorraine that can say those words because she was TOLD by the McCanns that is what happened?
Just like their QC, who had to admit, in a courtroom, she didn't know if Madeleine had, in FACT, been 'abducted'
as she too had only been TOLD, by the McCanns, the she was.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.04.13 15:07

It's getting to be a standard slot: at least once a month we're going to get the sainted couple or more likely Kate reading her distress from the autocue.
Her delivery is in need of more emotion, I suggest a mine artist standing behind camera 1 - prompting the gestures and expressions needed to go with certain phrases.

What is happening is a concerted effort to make Kate a standard fixture on TV, be it for Missingpeople, running the marathon, protecting the twins from whatever and never ceasing to search for Maddie. describing the sorry state of the Ltd. Co.

Another option is that she is being groomed to take over from LK! That would take quite a lot of work and would be worth watching.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 30.04.13 16:45

Problem is, there's nothing more to be said by them at this time, apart from a rehash of what's gone before. Only a couple of weeks since LK's "interview" of KMcC, and not a roaring success for either party. LK is of course desperate to increase viewing figures and apparently these increase with a McC appearance or story so a no brainer for her and programme makers then. What has become an anniversary tour will roll on with or without LK's input so makes no sense not to jump on that particular bandwagon, and if one is exploiting a human tragedy for the 6th year in a row that's all fine because the parents wish themselves and their child to be marketed in this way.
Like many, many people I am weary of the tired and hackneyed PR employed by this couple, their advisors and those who are happy to exploit their need or wish for this to continue. Rather than take stock of the PR disasters of recent weeks, they change nothing but continue in exactly the same vein as before, egged on by the likes of LK, feeding like a vampire without hint of scruple on this tragedy because her TV life actually does depend on it.
How many chat show sofas have been visited in the past 6 years and what has been the fruit of all that labour? Some people will shake their heads yet again that this couple who left their children nightly to go out are once again on our screens; others will do so also, but say they should be pitied/supported because they have lost a child; others will shout at their TV that they should be locked up for negligence at least but none of it, not one iota brings this child any nearer to being found. As PR, for every individual who reacts positively to "the feed", there will be a corresponding number who are alienated or simply bored by the recurrence, so just what is the point?
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.04.13 17:05

Monty Heck wrote:Problem is, there's nothing more to be said by them at this time, apart from a rehash of what's gone before. Only a couple of weeks since LK's "interview" of KMcC, and not a roaring success for either party. LK is of course desperate to increase viewing figures and apparently these increase with a McC appearance or story so a no brainer for her and programme makers then. What has become an anniversary tour will roll on with or without LK's input so makes no sense not to jump on that particular bandwagon, and if one is exploiting a human tragedy for the 6th year in a row that's all fine because the parents wish themselves and their child to be marketed in this way.
Like many, many people I am weary of the tired and hackneyed PR employed by this couple, their advisors and those who are happy to exploit their need or wish for this to continue. Rather than take stock of the PR disasters of recent weeks, they change nothing but continue in exactly the same vein as before, egged on by the likes of LK, feeding like a vampire without hint of scruple on this tragedy because her TV life actually does depend on it.
How many chat show sofas have been visited in the past 6 years and what has been the fruit of all that labour? Some people will shake their heads yet again that this couple who left their children nightly to go out are once again on our screens; others will do so also, but say they should be pitied/supported because they have lost a child; others will shout at their TV that they should be locked up for negligence at least but none of it, not one iota brings this child any nearer to being found. As PR, for every individual who reacts positively to "the feed", there will be a corresponding number who are alienated or simply bored by the recurrence, so just what is the point?

And some will not switch it on, and some will switch it off. Sadly the type who watch this sort of programme will just lap it up and say 'ah bless' .

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.13 17:11

I think they do it because there are just too many people involved that could do 'an Adrian Prout' on them at ANY moment.
What a nightmare way to live a life!
These people need "encouragement" to not spill the beans and that dosen't come cheap.
The McCanns have NEVER faced the public in a 'debate' or anywhere else and never will.
If they did however, who knows, somebody might actually be able to help them find Madeleine.
No high office for them, scrutinised to the nth degree, no spokesman to put their case.
I think Gerry knows we're onto him, but KM is just deluded by her 'fame, or infamy'
Extremely 'quiet' at the beginning of the story, but once the money came rolling in, for her 'fund' there was no stopping her!

ETA: If they make an 'appeal' to the nasty man, tomorrow, I am going to claim the credit!
I pointed out that she didn't make a tear stained appeal, for Madeleines 'return' (bad PR move) on her last appearance with Kelly and as we know they visit here regularly, i fully expect them to be weeping and wailing tomorrow!
Have the tissues handy, Lorraine!

And, of course, if the McS are found to be involved, we will have Kelly shouting from the rooftops, "i KNEW it all along, they didn't FOOL me for a second"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 30.04.13 17:51

Thanks folks who replied. Be interesting whether there is any kind of appeal or not, or indeed any USP at all to this latest round of media. And if the team do read here, please note that GMcC has never been an asset PR wise, quite the reverse so please do take that on board. You are going backwards - go forwards if you can and come up with a new strategy that doesn't alienate at least 50% of the population, unless that's what you're aiming for, of course.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.04.13 17:57

jeanmonroe wrote:I think they do it because there are just too many people involved that could do 'an Adrian Prout' on them at ANY moment.
What a nightmare way to live a life!
These people need "encouragement" to not spill the beans and that dosen't come cheap.
The McCanns have NEVER faced the public in a 'debate' or anywhere else and never will.
If they did however, who knows, somebody might actually be able to help them find Madeleine.
No high office for them, scrutinised to the nth degree, no spokesman to put their case.
I think Gerry knows we're onto him, but KM is just deluded by her 'fame, or infamy'
Extremely 'quiet' at the beginning of the story, but once the money came rolling in, for her 'fund' there was no stopping her!

ETA: If they make an 'appeal' to the nasty man, tomorrow, I am going to claim the credit!
I pointed out that she didn't make a tear stained appeal, for Madeleines 'return' (bad PR move) on her last appearance with Kelly and as we know they visit here regularly, i fully expect them to be weeping and wailing tomorrow!
Have the tissues handy, Lorraine!

And, of course, if the McS are found to be involved, we will have Kelly shouting from the rooftops, "i KNEW it all along, they didn't FOOL me for a second"

I don't know where to find it, but in the early days during an interview they were asked to speak directly to Madeleine. They were stunned, it had never occurred to them imo. If someone can find it, I think they were appealing to the abductor but that was probably someone else's idea as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 30.04.13 18:18

Is it this one you mean Tigger?

https://youtu.be/cJMYd2CUWKY

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.04.13 18:19

The Mc's have about 6 minutes maximum of LK's verbal diarrhoea interviewing 'technique' to get across some message or other. It's easy to be interviewed on that particular show, you don't have to say much. It's 'really, really good'.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.04.13 19:15

suzyjohnson wrote:Is it this one you mean Tigger?

https://youtu.be/cJMYd2CUWKY

Very kind of you, but no, the one I'm thinking of has an English interviewer - a woman - who suggests that they might like to take the opportunity to talk directly to Maddie. They were not prepared for that at all.

In the above one she could at least have bothered to learn that one line in Portuguese properly. Would have been a good start considering they were intending to stay in Portugal until the twins were of school going age and they even intended to learn Portuguese. Early days of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 30.04.13 20:27

Well l can't wait, l wonder how many new people will be online tomorrow as a result of them putting their feet in their mouths.

I'm expecting PR sound bites too, like the marathon one 'I'm a finisher' all designed to make you think how strong she is. spin
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.04.13 21:08

I am willing to risk a tenner and say that wee Kelly will not be asking the same question as Sian Williams did in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEGRfyQq2yU

Good to go back and look at vids sometimes.

From 9.14 about Maddie crying.

Sian Williams at 12.18 Mentionssomething about Maddie and Sean being upset. Mrs. says no, but Sian says something like well it's in the leaked documents and then Mr. takes over.

Sian Williams for the sofa please, then the ratings might go up. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. 160807

edited to change text.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. Empty oh well

Post by sheila.edwards 30.04.13 21:22

at least they may give out contact no. for the poor missing people this time or even say how money will be spent wisely perhaps looking for them
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 30.04.13 22:22

Watching that YouTube clip reminded me just why so many of my acquaintances believe the McCanns are way overdue in facing justice.
An innocent child, their innocent child, needs to be put to rest.The parents only seem interested in protecting themselves.They don't seem to realise that, as parents, they have been judged already and have been found wanting.They are incapable of truth, or even an account of the truth.One of them is sick.Perhaps they are both sick.However they are both calculating.They have chosen a path of obstruction and untruth.They will both pay the price for that.
Meanwhile, an innocent child, their innocent child, needs to be put to rest.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.13 22:33

In the above one, she could at least have tried to seriously, genuinely, emotionally be addressing her missing child and her kidnapper, instead of reading a text from a paper, being corrected for a slip in text with a pinch by the one sitting next to her, who then - like a drama queen - buries his face upon her shoulder. Jeez, I've seen it many times and it still gets to me ... mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. 553295
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top