The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Post by What's_up_doc? on 17.02.17 14:03

'How do you think you would cope with prison?'

What's_up_doc?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 18.02.17 13:20

And, of course, bed-bashing Kate could also throw the odd tantrum too.

I always wonder about Kate's comment about Madeleine "cowering in the wardrobe" and the video where Kate is simulating shaking Madeleine and saying "what do you mean you woke up?"

Perhaps a battle of wills took place between tantrum-y Madeleine and Kate who we're told didn't cope too well - and Gerry who allegedly told Payne to go check on his wife.

Not sure how my post went from 'being coordinated' to a 'battle of wills' between mother and daughter, but then I think about how Kate's trousers and blouse reeked of cadaver and her washing the scent of Madeleine out of cuddlecat so soon, and all the many photographs and videos of Kate and Gerry looking happy and relaxed so soon after Madeleine's disappearance, then I come up with a different opinion as to what might have happened to Madeleine.

But then as the opinion now seems to be that Madeleine died on the Sunday or Monday, when the McCanns should have been in relaxed holiday-mode as they'd only just arrived at their holiday destination, and Madeleine seemed very happy in the photographs that we've seen, apart from the make-up photograph, then things look like they could have taken a sudden turn for the worse. We also see bruises on Kate's wrist and arm and it wasn't much earlier than all that possible scenario that Gerry was heard saying, on the airport bus, that "F*** off, I'm not here to enjoy himself".

Tennison

What are we referring to Tennison? Are we saying that Kate went back up to make sure the twins were still asleep but Madeleine was awake so she bashed her to death or gave her a lethal dose of whatever drugs she happened to have? That would make Kate McC guilty of murder which I don't believe took place. It is more likely that there was an overdose of a sleeping drug taken earlier in the evening and as for all of this "Checking on the children" I just do not believe it.
Theories can come and go but the fact remains that Madeleine is not alive, the McCanns are not telling the truth, the tapas gang are not telling the truth and the British police were handed a mandate by our government to spend loads of money but make sure that the parents come out squeaky clean.

Lands_end

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 18.02.17 13:23

Kate, what have you to say about the declaration made by Wendy Murphy the former US prosecutor?

Lands_end

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 18.02.17 13:29

Did you have a large blue bag and was it big enough to erm, hide a tennis raquet?

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes Yesterday at 11:42

Why is your daughter a Ward of Court?

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate Yesterday at 13:39

Why did Fi Payne travel to Portugal to offer you support  but did not step into the witness box.

Was Fi Payne's support trip paid for out of the fund?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum