The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly Mm11

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly Mm11

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly Regist10

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly Empty McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly

Post by Jill Havern 22.04.10 8:09

Madeleine McCann's parents will be interviewed by Lorraine Kelly as the third anniversary of her disappearance nears.
Kate and Gerry go on the GMTV couch on Tuesday, to be seen by viewers the next day - their only UK TV appearance before the May 3 anniversary.
Madeleine, then aged three, vanished on holiday in Portugal in 2007.
"Lorraine's been very supportive of the family," said a source. "This is a thank you and a reminder that she's still missing."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/04/22/mccanns-in-gmtv-chat-115875-22203063/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41574

Back to top Go down

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly Empty Re: McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly

Post by Ruby 22.04.10 9:32

It's all good.
More for the archives oh go on
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly Empty A suggestion from Lorraine Kelly

Post by Tony Bennett 22.04.10 10:42

jkh wrote:Madeleine McCann's parents will be interviewed by Lorraine Kelly as the third anniversary of her disappearance nears.
Here's a quote from Lorraine Kelly after the Josef Fritzl case came to light:

“The Austrian police should have a massive recruitment drive and set up a special unit to search every single cellar in their entire country. Who knows what more vile horrors would be revealed. The cops should start arming themselves with pickaxes, torches and strong stomachs and start searching those cellars”.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly Empty Re: McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly

Post by baconbutty 22.04.10 10:44

Hmmm, pre-recorded. And no doubt heavily edited.
I wonder, do they not trust themselves to go live these days, what with all the body language and linguistic experts out here, picking their 'performance' to ribbons? laughat

And only the one interview?
Still, I suppose there'll be plenty of press stuff about 'spending the day quietly at home' and the 'empty chair at the table' as per usual. Presumably Clarrie will have attended to that particular press release before he went off to ruin Tory Dave's election campaign.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 22.04.10 11:12

baconbutty wrote:Presumably Clarrie will have attended to that particular press release before he went off to ruin Tory Dave's election campaign.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks his 'helping' Dave is just a marketing ploy to help keep Gordy in. Don't know if Dave would help protect paedo's like Gordy does.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 22.04.10 11:36

Ah, I think I worded that rather badly -- I don't think he would deliberately sabotage Dave's campaign. That would put a swift end to his aspirations to be a Tory MP in the future.

But it's not going too well, and if Clarrie is in any way a crucial factor at Central Office, then I'm not surprised!
:lol:
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 22.04.10 11:52

"This is a thank you and a reminder that she's still missing." said a source

...jesus wept the McCanns really do believe they have superstar status!

Hate to burst their bubble but they will, at best, always be remembered as the infamous educated couple who left their three toddlers home alone whilst they went out on the piss with their mates.

Shall we place bets now on whether KM will be wearing her usual attire - salmon pink cardi.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 22.04.10 11:56

This is a thank you and a reminder that she's still missing." said a source

Actually this comment has really f***ed me off, there are plently of parents of missing children out there that bleeping beg for this sort of coverage. Take the parents of Andrew Gosden for instance. Who the **** hell do the McCanns think they are - **** hell "as a thank you"...it beggars belief - I'd tell em (McCanns) to stick it up their ****.

ETA - pair of **** .
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 22.04.10 11:59

Say what you really mean Kangdang, don't hold back now lol!

eta - OMG - just seen your edit wow laugh
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 22.04.10 12:38

A sneak preview of the GMTV interview

LK - Och you poor wee things. how are you?

kate - Well Lorraine, there is a little girl missing and erm well you know erm,,

Gerry - Let me just say there has been an abduction and we believe they are out there (cough) funds are running low (cough)

LK - you poor wee things, Im sure our lovely viewers will show their usual generosity. It amaaaaazes me how you both manage to sleep....

Gerry - Sleep? (nervous coughing fit and strange smirk) Did you say sleep? (beads of sweat on forehead as his hand strays towards his ear) There is noooo reason to believe that we gave our children anything to ............

Kate - erm there is an innocent little girl missing out there ( tightens grip on Gerry's crotch and fixes him with an angry look).

LK - May I just say, Kate, that is a beeeeeuuuuuutiful wee cardi you are wearing, my faaaaavorite colour too.

Kate - Thanks Lorraine for giving us another easy ride.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 22.04.10 12:42

...pmsl, excellent script..GM forgot one a few word though "...there is an innocent little girl missing"
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 22.04.10 12:44

Ruby wrote:Say what you really mean Kangdang, don't hold back now lol!

eta - OMG - just seen your edit wow laugh

i make no apologies for my outburst, not that i think you want one. Make no mistake, i reserve the C U N T word for a select few, its usage is rare.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 22.04.10 12:52

I don't Kangdang; sometimes it's the only word that fits and this is one such time. rock
Autumn lol! party
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.04.10 13:22

Autumn wrote:A sneak preview of the GMTV interview

kate - Well Lorraine, there is a little girl missing and erm well you know erm,,

Gerry - Let me just say there has been an abduction and we believe they are out there (cough) funds are running low (cough)

LK - you poor wee things, Im sure our lovely viewers will show their usual generosity. It amaaaaazes me how you both manage to sleep....

Gerry - Sleep? (nervous coughing fit and strange smirk) Did you say sleep? (beads of sweat of forehead as his hand strays towards his ear) There is noooo reason to believe that we gave our children anything to ............

Kate - erm there is a little girl missing out there (takes tight grip of Gerry's crotch and fixes him with an angry look).

LK - May I just say, Kate, that is a beeeeeuuuuuutiful wee cardi you are wearing, my faaaaavorite colour too.

laugh laugh laugh Hehe didn't realise you had a sneak preview lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 22.04.10 14:38

I slipped into the studio under aunty Phil's dress :puke:
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 22.04.10 15:03

...pmsl, i'm normally a right miserable bastard, but you have managed to me laugh out loud twice today Autumn...thank you.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 22.04.10 15:36

After the break...........

LK - Och its a pleasure and a privalidge to have you both back. I believe you have a teeeeny weeeny surprise for our lovely viewers.

Kate - erm yes Lorraine, erm Gerry and I will be erm you know fronting GMTV lots of stuff erm you know things.......

LK - sounds grrreat! Im reeeeally looking forward to your Healthy Food slot

Kate - erm yes well, as you know Lorraine, we all have problems keeping meat fresh (nervous laugh) so we want people to know that its not a good idea to keep meat in the car.

LK - Right. Well that clever weeee husband of yours will be showing us how to make the best use of our fridges (claps hands together).

Gerry - Thats right Lorraine and on Fashion, we'l be showing you how to to cover your a@rses (cough)

LK - lots to look forward to then. Now then, this 'Spot the Abductor' Competition sounds veeerrry exciting.

Kate - (smiling) erm yes Lorraine erm wel you know, theres a little girl missing and we want viewers to flag up the abductor (nervous laugh and Gerry smiles uncomforttably).

LK - Dearie dearie me.... and they get a prize if they find the evil monster?

Gerry - (coughs) well not exactly..... the idea is that the viewers send us money.

LK - Can't wait, souds absooooluuutely amaaaaaaazing.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 22.04.10 15:39

laugh laugh clapping1 shit... i've bloody gone n wet myself you swine... laugh
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.04.10 15:39

Autumn wrote:A sneak preview of the GMTV interview

Gerry - Sleep? (nervous coughing fit and strange smirk) Did you say sleep? (beads of sweat of forehead as his hand strays towards his ear) There is noooo reason to believe that we gave our children anything to ............

Kate - erm there is a little girl missing out there (takes tight grip of Gerry's crotch and fixes him with an angry look).

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly 145161 McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly 351181

Brilliant! Hope you don't mind but I've put this on my blog!

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2010/04/kate-and-gerry-mccann-in-gmtv-chat-with.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41574

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 22.04.10 16:06

McCanns in GMTV chat with Lorraine Kelly ROFL
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 22.04.10 16:44

Brilliant Autumn clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.04.10 16:50

uhmm...another painful episode of ears scratching
and hmmmm.... crotch groping coming up then!

GM: uhmm..We believe she is alive,there is absolutely
no evidence she is dead, and..

KM: (grope GM's crotch) uhmm..its obviously very hard (for us)...
.there is still a little girl still missing...
but we continue to ...to do everything.. urgh .. ah .. urgh... AHH ..we can;
and to remind ...uhmm ...people... to...ah...

GM: (disturbed by hardxxxx.) interrupted: eh ..turn no stone in case you find her!

Lorraine: .....eh,sorry!?

GM: scratch ears.....I mean leave no stone unturned to find her
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 22.04.10 17:55

aiyoyo wrote:uhmm...another painful episode of ears scratching
and hmmmm.... crotch groping coming up then!

GM: uhmm..We believe she is alive,there is absolutely
no evidence she is dead, and..

KM: (grope GM's crotch) uhmm..its obviously very hard (for us)...
.there is still a little girl still missing...
but we continue to ...to do everything.. urgh .. ah .. urgh... AHH ..we can;
and to remind ...uhmm ...people... to...ah...

GM: (disturbed by hardxxxx.) interrupted: eh ..turn no stone in case you find her!

Lorraine: .....eh,sorry!?

laugh clapping1

Jill lets hope Lorraine reads your blog, that tiny wee brain cell of hers might just pick up on something not quite right bout her illustrious guests daft1

GM: scratch ears.....I mean leave no stone unturned to find her
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 22.04.10 18:16

Ben Sheppard, latest casualty at GMTV cull !
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 22.04.10 21:47

kangdang wrote:

ETA - pair of *****.

Personally I find that word very offensive,I am probably an old fuddy duddy but I cant see the need for its use in ANY circumstance.JMO
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top