The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 4 Mm11

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 4 Mm11

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 4 Regist10

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Post by Jill Havern 09.02.17 21:41

Do you agree with Isabel McFadden on twitter today that you "huffed and puffed and blew your own house down"?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41062

Back to top Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Post by Philip Anders 11.02.17 15:31

nn?
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Do you agree with Isabel McFadden on twitter today that you "huffed and puffed and blew your own house down"?
Is it true that Renault are offering you a deal for endorsing their new car, the Renault McCann?
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.02.17 21:53

Mr. & Mrs. why haven't we seen your backsides on my sofa for  soooooo long.  Was a time when you liked to come and smile and laugh on my sofa. 

Oh my wee friends come let me tell you how beautiful you are and plug your acts of kindness by running and cycling for charity.  Come on my wee friends.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.02.17 0:52

McCanns: We still hope Maddie will be found

THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann insisted yesterday: “We haven’t lost hope.”

By Emily Hall / Published 2nd May 2013

Kate and Gerry McCann said they are stepping up their hunt for Madeleine six years after her disappearance.

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 4 312299_1 

Talking about the difficult time of year, Kate told ITV’s Daybreak: “The search is very much ongoing.

“Nothing is slowing down. If anything, I feel it’s escalating with the work of the Met.

“And again it’s just be vigilant, please still take your posters on holiday – and don’t forget about her, she’s still missing.

“We haven’t lost hope, our hope isn’t any less than it was after the first 24, 48 hours.

“There is a real chance Madeleine is alive and is out there. We are both in as good a place as we can be at the moment and really encouraged by the Met’s work.”

Gerry, 44, added: “We are actually in a better position now in terms of working out what happened and having the Met involved. What is needed to be done is finally getting done.”

Kate, 45, also revealed she and Gerry have had a breakthrough, as they now consider allowing their twins Sean and Amelie to attend a friend’s sleepover.

The couple have previously spoken about how hard it has been to allow their eight-year-olds any freedom following Madeleine’s abduction.

But Kate said she had “given her blessing” to them spending time away from home, while Gerry told host Lorraine Kelly, 53: “Sometimes you just have to stand back.

“It’s hard letting go but you just take all the precautions.”

The couple were given a huge boost by PM David Cameron, who has pledged his ongoing support to help find their daughter.

In a face-to-face meeting yesterday, he reassured them that the police review he ordered two years ago into Madeleine’s disappearance would continue.

The couple feared the Scotland Yard investigation could be shelved as a cost-cutting measure.

The private meeting was held at ITV Studios on London’s South Bank, where the McCanns and the PM were separate guests on Daybreak.

A source close to the couple said: “They had a short five-minute meeting with the Prime Minister but they were very encouraged. Kate and Gerry told Mr Cameron they were very grateful for his support.”

Tomorrow is the sixth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance from a holiday flat in Praia da Luz, Portugal, days before her fourth birthday.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/312299/McCanns-We-still-hope-Maddie-will-be-found

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 12.02.17 1:31

We haven’t lost hope, our hope isn’t any less than it was after the first 24, 48 hours.

“There is a real chance Madeleine is alive and is out there. 

Except in 2007 you said she is 'probably dead'.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.02.17 13:10

ChippyM wrote:We haven’t lost hope, our hope isn’t any less than it was after the first 24, 48 hours.

“There is a real chance Madeleine is alive and is out there. 

Except in 2007 you said she is 'probably dead'.
Up and down like a fiddlers elbow violin .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 12.02.17 13:52

Perhaps Ms Kelly could pop over to Sky news and ASK Mr Brunt why he is not camping outside the McCanns  door and asking them about the SC ruling and airing it 24/7 ?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 12.02.17 16:51

Verdi wrote:McCanns: We still hope Maddie will be found

THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann insisted yesterday: “We haven’t lost hope.”

Kate and Gerry McCann said they are stepping up their hunt for Madeleine six years after her disappearance.

Talking about the difficult time of year, Kate told ITV’s Daybreak: “The search is very much ongoing.

“Nothing is slowing down. If anything, I feel it’s escalating with the work of the Met.

“And again it’s just be vigilant, please still take your posters on holiday – and don’t forget about her, she’s still missing.

“We haven’t lost hope, our hope isn’t any less than it was after the first 24, 48 hours.

“There is a real chance Madeleine is alive and is out there. We are both in as good a place as we can be at the moment and really encouraged by the Met’s work.”

Gerry, 44, added: “We are actually in a better position now in terms of working out what happened and having the Met involved. What is needed to be done is finally getting done.”

Kate, 45, also revealed she and Gerry have had a breakthrough, as they now consider allowing their twins Sean and Amelie to attend a friend’s sleepover.

The couple have previously spoken about how hard it has been to allow their eight-year-olds any freedom following Madeleine’s abduction.

But Kate said she had “given her blessing” to them spending time away from home, while Gerry told host Lorraine Kelly, 53: “Sometimes you just have to stand back.

The couple were given a huge boost by PM David Cameron, who has pledged his ongoing support to help find their daughter.

In a face-to-face meeting yesterday, he reassured them that the police review he ordered two years ago into Madeleine’s disappearance would continue.

The couple feared the Scotland Yard investigation could be shelved as a cost-cutting measure.

The private meeting was held at ITV Studios on London’s South Bank, where the McCanns and the PM were separate guests on Daybreak.

A source close to the couple said: “They had a short five-minute meeting with the Prime Minister but they were very encouraged. Kate and Gerry told Mr Cameron they were very grateful for his support.”

Tomorrow is the sixth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance from a holiday flat in Praia da Luz, Portugal, days before her fourth birthday.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/312299/McCanns-We-still-hope-Maddie-will-be-found
'A very difficult time of year,' for the MCcanns, but they nonetheless manage to laugh merrily, showing extraordinary bravery, or is that bravado ? If Lorraine interviews them again, perhaps she could ask why the Madeleine Fund, which was going to be so transparent, is anything but. The accounts submitted each year are the bare minimum, but I am sure that the good folk of Britain who kindly donated would love to know where the money has gone.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.02.17 20:45

Cmaryholmes wrote:
Verdi wrote:McCanns: We still hope Maddie will be found

'A very difficult time of year,' for the MCcanns, but they nonetheless manage to laugh merrily, showing extraordinary bravery, or is that bravado ? If Lorraine interviews them again, perhaps she could ask why the Madeleine Fund, which was going to be so transparent, is anything but. The accounts submitted each year are the bare minimum, but I am sure that the good folk of Britain who kindly donated would love to know where the money has gone.
big grin Who needs bravado seated on a comfy studio sofa with a friendly listening ear opposite? 

The chances of Lorraine Kelly from the telly asking any controversial questions of the McCanns is less feasible than hell freezing over.  No chance!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 12.02.17 21:30

How about.........what's the chances of having meat leaking in the boot of the car and foul nappies. I have had a car/been driving for 35 years, had 3 young kids (now all grown up) and can count on 2 fingers how many times this has happened.
          Of course it could be coincidental........
johnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 13.02.17 9:43

''Following the release of the statement  by the Portuguese Supreme Court regarding your arguido status, Kate, how do you think this affects your position as an 'ambassador' for Missing People?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosey 13.02.17 14:03

Kate, how were you able to put your running gear on and exercise just days after your daughter was 'taken'? Is keeping slim much more important than looking for your little girl?
Boosey

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.02.17 14:44

Boosey wrote:Kate, how were you able to put your running gear on and exercise just days after your daughter was 'taken'? Is keeping slim much more important than looking for your little girl?
To be fair.

When I was younger I found jogging helped cope in some highly stressful times, so I wouldn't hit them with that one.

Dodgy knees now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 14.02.17 16:49

Kate , when you think of Madeleine, what do you actually see in your minds eye?
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 14.02.17 17:04

BlueBag wrote:
Boosey wrote:Kate, how were you able to put your running gear on and exercise just days after your daughter was 'taken'? Is keeping slim much more important than looking for your little girl?
To be fair.

When I was younger I found jogging helped cope in some highly stressful times, so I wouldn't hit them with that one.

Dodgy knees now.
Would you carefully coordinate your running gear though?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.02.17 17:10

Cmaryholmes wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
To be fair.

Dodgy knees now.
Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 4 Kate_a12

Not just your running gear, but all your holiday gear!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41062

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.02.17 20:16

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
To be fair.

Dodgy knees now.

And they only went originally for one week so many of the clothes they were seen in afterwards must have either been bought  in Portugal or brought over from Rothley by visiting  friends and family.Still matchingand blimay just noticed they are always in step.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.02.17 20:28

With one exception perhaps..

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 4 CpMilfXUsAASecJ

Harlequin pants for her - designed by Whiffin of Scumthorpe.  

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 15.02.17 0:02

Lands_end wrote:Kate , when you think of Madeleine, what do you actually see in your minds eye?
Do you see a happy child growing up into a beautiful young woman?
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 15.02.17 0:12

Nina wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
To be fair.

Dodgy knees now.

And they only went originally for one week so many of the clothes they were seen in afterwards must have either been bought  in Portugal or brought over from Rothley by visiting  friends and family.Still matchingand blimay just noticed they are always in step.

Yes, lovely matching outfits for them, almost akin to a stylist taking over to co ordinate it all, but only one toothbrush shared between the three children. I would bet my boots that mum and dad had the best electric toothbrushes, EACH!

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennison 15.02.17 6:23

Nina wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
To be fair.

Dodgy knees now.

Even on the night (and the day after) Madeleine 'disappeared' they still managed to be coordinated and in step.

Priorities and all that.

Two sets of 'twins' in that family and Madeleine (who, according to her Grandmother, could throw tantrums) was the odd one out.

And, of course, bed-bashing Kate could also throw the odd tantrum too.

I always wonder about Kate's comment about Madeleine "cowering in the wardrobe" and the video where Kate is simulating shaking Madeleine and saying "what do you mean you woke up?"

Perhaps a battle of wills took place between tantrum-y Madeleine and Kate who we're told didn't cope too well - and Gerry who allegedly told Payne to go check on his wife.

Not sure how my post went from 'being coordinated' to a 'battle of wills' between mother and daughter, but then I think about how Kate's trousers and blouse reeked of cadaver and her washing the scent of Madeleine out of cuddlecat so soon, and all the many photographs and videos of Kate and Gerry looking happy and relaxed so soon after Madeleine's disappearance, then I come up with a different opinion as to what might have happened to Madeleine.

But then as the opinion now seems to be that Madeleine died on the Sunday or Monday, when the McCanns should have been in relaxed holiday-mode as they'd only just arrived at their holiday destination, and Madeleine seemed very happy in the photographs that we've seen, apart from the make-up photograph, then things look like they could have taken a sudden turn for the worse. We also see bruises on Kate's wrist and arm and it wasn't much earlier than all that possible scenario that Gerry was heard saying, on the airport bus, that "F*** off, I'm not here to enjoy himself".
Tennison
Tennison

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 15.02.17 6:49

Is that a lock of Maddie's hair you keep in that locket that you're always wearing around your neck?
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 17.02.17 12:48

"I have a world exclusive interview, tomorrow, with ex Portuguese detective, GA, is there anything you two would like me, to ask him?"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 17.02.17 13:40

jeanmonroe wrote:"I have a world exclusive interview, tomorrow, with ex Portuguese detective, GA, is there anything you two would like me, to ask him?"

Headline 

McCanns to sue Lorraine Kelly !!!     girlno
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 17.02.17 13:47

If you run out of other peoples money paying legal fees, would you consider using some of your own to search for Madeleine?
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top