The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl in Australia - Page 2 Mm11

Missing girl in Australia - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl in Australia - Page 2 Mm11

Missing girl in Australia - Page 2 Regist10

Missing girl in Australia

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing girl in Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing girl in Australia

Post by jeanmonroe 10.04.14 15:28

PeterMac wrote:Describing the girl as his "Best friend" ?
Weeping without tears ?
Artifically broken voice ?
Two other older siblings present in the room
"Take her out of her bed "   when in fact she was on the sofa (allegedly)
"Believes someone who knew the family" took her.
And only one footprint on the car roof ?

Very strange so far, though this may be an artefact of reporting rather than known facts.
Let us hope it is solved quickly.
----------------------------------------------
"Believes someone who knew the family" took her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/mar/13/ukcrime1

"The mother of Shannon Matthews, the nine-year-old girl who has not been seen for more than three weeks, said yesterday she believes her daughter was snatched by someone close to the family"

Asked if she thought someone she knew was responsible, she told the BBC: "It seems that way because there's no trace of her at all.

Yesterday Matthews said she believed someone had taken Shannon to hurt her, but added that she had no idea who was responsible
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen Matthews (McCann 'wannabee', 'fund' TV 'sofas' zlebrity etc) had a very good idea who was 'responsible' as evidence at her TRIAL showed!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 10.04.14 15:33

Having stayed with relatives in Australia, this house looks like a typical open plan bungalow. Where the kitchen and living areas don't have doors but run off one another. The only rooms that have doors are the bedrooms so it would seem very convenient that the older girls were in the living room. Once again a story that doesn't ring true.

The other thing the struck me was how small MBM was compared to the other girl, I know this has been said before but it really struck me in these photos especially the tennis photo where she looks like she still has a nappy on
magrat70

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 10.04.14 15:47

I don't like the "change in sleeping arrangements" that seems to be a pattern with these cases. And the abducting one girl among three girls in the room bothers me until I remember the case of Polly Klass in California, who was kidnapped from a room full of little girls having a slumber party. So it has happened, but still...I'll be interested to see what else comes to light.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 10.04.14 17:57

So, she picks on her sisters, is rough and dad always wanted a little boy. 3 girls must be a disappointment then. 

I hate that I've turned into such a cynic in these cases.  sad1
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 10.04.14 19:34

Mr Campbell is asking for prayers and is clinging to hope that if Chloe’s been abducted, she is being cared for.
‘‘I hope someone that’s taken her is looking after her,’’ he said.
‘‘Giving her brekky, lunch, I don’t know, I don’t know what to think.
‘‘Maybe someone took her who can’t have kids or something like that.’’

Hmm. I've heard this before  thinking 
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 10.04.14 20:16

The Mr & Mrs fiasco has caused many to now be cynical when a child is reported as missing more so when the detail is similar - this case soft toy blanket, open window. But for whatever reason - someone in family has hidden her, part of the overall 'plan'  the child could genuinely be missing taken (though sorry to say I doubt that) or other reason/explanation, a little girl has come to be missing.

Mr & Mrs won't be happy another "abduction" just when they are about to launch into their 7th Anniversary planned events
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.04.14 22:51

Missing girl in Australia - Page 2 Star-1-329x437

Can anyone explain this bizarre headline?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 10.04.14 23:06

russiandoll wrote:

Newspaper sales :) It is disgusting, really. But not out of character for the British tabloids though.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.04.14 23:10

I know what you mean, but even by the usual standards it is strange.  Why is this incident labelled a Maddie Shock?

Just very odd wording to me.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 10.04.14 23:14

russiandoll wrote:Missing girl in Australia - Page 2 Star-1-329x437

15p no wonder this piece of crap will write anything to sell a paper. The kid is blonde therefore a looky likey for god sake how ridiculous can the MSM get. When I saw the picture of this young girl it just made me think the opposite how grown up and bigger she and healthier than MBM
magrat70

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.04.14 23:16

Missing girl in Australia - Page 2 Express-1-329x437 

On this one as well. Terrible really.

Sells the papers though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.04.14 23:20

I was also ref the sub-heading. This paper mentions a bed, but not a bedroom. Another paper reported that she was taken from a bedroom, but it appears that she slept in the lounge and for this night her older sisters slept there with her.
 Also her parents were on the premises and found her missing the next morning.

The only similarity is the age and fair hair of the victim.

Did the Daily Fail get the report wrong?

Mr Campbell said that while Chloe and her two older sisters, Janae, eight, and Britney, five, have their own room in the house, on Wednesday all three girls slept in the lounge.

'When Janae woke to go to the toilet in the morning, Chloe wasn't in the lounge room,' he said. Janae, he said, had then thought that her younger sister had sneaked into her parents' room because she had not been well lately.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601244/Parents-horror-three-year-old-Australian-girl-snatched-bedroom-intruder-case-chilling-similarities-Madeleine-McCann-case.html#ixzz2yWbFOfld
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

from The Australian newspaper

THE father of missing three-year-old Chloe Campbell believes someone who knows the family took her.
Garth Campbell says there is no way his youngest daughter could have left their family home alone.
When he awoke on Thursday morning, Chloe, who usually sleeps in the lounge, was missing.

A window was open and when he looked out, an adult-sized footprint was on the car.
Chloe's sleeping bag - patterned with wizards and dragons - was gone as well as her trusty companion, a stuffed toy dog named Gnarly.
"I don't think there's any possible way she's wandered off," Mr Campbell told AAP.
"She wouldn't leave the yard by herself."
The family usually shuts the windows of their Childers' home at dusk each night to keep out mosquitoes, but on Wednesday Mr Campbell believes one of the latches must not have caught.
"That's why we are blaming ourselves," he said.
Chloe's two older sisters Janae, eight, and Britney, five, have their own room in the two-bedroom Childers house.
But on Wednesday all three girls slept in the lounge.
When Janae awoke to go to the toilet in the morning, Chloe wasn't in the lounge room, Mr Campbell said.

Janae had thought Chloe had sneaked into her parent's room as she had been sick lately.
A distraught Mr Campbell believes that someone who knew where Chloe slept took her.
"I think it's got to be someone who knows me, in how they got in, where she sleeps," Mr Campbell said.
"They knew she was sleeping in front of the TV."
Mr Campbell is asking for prayers and is clinging to hope that if Chloe's been abducted, she is being cared for.
"I hope someone that's taken her is looking after her," he said.
"Giving her brekky, lunch, I don't know, I don't know what to think.
"Maybe someone took her who can't have kids or something like that."
Mother Tammy Campbell reported Chloe missing at 7am Thursday.
A major land and air search is underway and will go into the night.
Police tape has been placed around the house and the nearby showground is being searched.
"We hold very serious concerns for the safety for the little girl, as we do for every missing person reported," Inspector Kevin Gutteridge said.
Childers, about a half hour drive southwest of Bundaberg, has a population of less than 1500.

Did Dad or the sister realise Chloe was missing?  All very strange and if this turns out to be a reported abduction to cover a worse crime, then the link to Maddie will be regrettable.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 11.04.14 0:01

this was on loads of front pages in sky / bbc press review but don't think it was mentioned at all??  Wonder why?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocker 11.04.14 0:10

sar wrote:this was on loads of front pages in sky / bbc press review but don't think it was mentioned at all??  Wonder why?
That's odd isn't it, why don't you email them and ask them why?

Activity : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 11.04.14 0:14

and of course the " antis" don't want a happy outcome..... what nonsense, of course we want this child found and soon, safe and well.

The criticism is of the media and the linking to Maddie when there are few similarities, plus the way the case is jumped on for sales.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 11.04.14 0:23

russiandoll wrote:I know what you mean, but even by the usual standards it is strange.  Why is this incident labelled a Maddie Shock?

Just very odd wording to me.
Agreed. Reading through the thread, I was about to make a similar comment.
This actually incenses me and I won't write what I am really thinking else I'd probably get sent off to cool down!
This clearly isn't a 'Maddie Shock', it is absolutely nothing to do with Maddie (unless tractor/bin/gyspy/eggman has gone trans-global, that is Wink )
STOP PRESS, MSM: there ARE many OTHER missing children in the world! Please stop linking MBM to all these unlinked cases, FGS :/
Terrible journalism but while people accept it and continue to buy the toilet roll they'll just carry on I suppose...

I echo other comments - deeply worrying with the routine change on said night, the alleged sickness recently. I have to say it is not looking good in the way Mikaeel Kular didn't. I know we hoped we were wrong, but...

*So, asking for prayers, clinging to hope and:
"I hope someone that's taken her is looking after her" (stats would suggest, not very likely)
"Giving her brekky, lunch, I don't know, I don't know what to think" (Hmmm, I know what I think)
"Maybe someone took her who can't have kids or something like that" (not so likely, she's not a baby)

Doesn't the above, when added to the missing blanket and soft toy, all sound terribly familiar - almost from the same script?

Poor little mite. I so hope this isn't as it appears. Maybe the Maddie case has made us not more cynical; rather, more aware of a story-that-doesn't-add-up when we see one.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.04.14 0:26

Just when you thought it was safe to buy a newspaper...   Some weeks have elapsed since MBM was headline news and now we have 'Maddie Shock' as another 3 old is taken from her bed - the implication being the bed in question is in close proxmity to the one MBM was 'taken' from.   Part with your dosh and read on to find that, actually, this child disappeared from a place on the other side of the world.

Poor little pet.  I was not convinced by the father's tear-less crying (don't they have onions down under?), or by his claim that his 3 year old daughter is his 'best friend'.  Takes her down the pub, does he?  

It seems the police are looking for a one-legged man or woman who can hop height of a car roof.  I suggest they get the dogs in and put a couple of ace aboriginal trackers on the case before the trail goes cold, question the parents in separate police stations, and employ a child psychologist to 'interview' this little girl's older siblings using play therapy. 

Hopefully, this case will be resolved as quickly as that of Mikaeel Kular whose mother will be appearing in court again soon.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.04.14 0:37

I appreciate that the home is small (2 bedrooms) but the sleeping arrangements don't make sense, which makes me very suspicious. Surely you would either have the youngest in with the parents or if there wasn't enough space in their room you would put the 2 youngest in the 2nd bedroom and the oldest in lounge. 

As an aside the comments in the Daily Mail are bizarre. There are loads of people commenting that they share rooms with their (quite old) children to protect them from abduction. I think the risks of that are far less than the risks of their children growing up with no self confidence or other issues. And as for the person that said they slept in 2 beds - mother plus child, father plus child - well that just rings alarm bells.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 11.04.14 0:40

Sky news has just reported one newspaper describing this child as looking like Madeleine and this being a copycat crime.

It is scandalous journalism.

The little girl is 3 and fair haired. I await the next headline..

Aussie Maddie....

the tabloid press is never out of the gutter

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 11.04.14 0:42

re the comments...  people saying that they don't have bedroom windows open in hot weather to be safe from child snatchers !

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 11.04.14 0:44

Looking at this again, I find this odd

"I hope someone that's taken her is looking after her" - I've not studied SA as much Hobs, but I would expect here "I hope whoever has taken her is looking after her" 'whoever' being unknown... 'Someone' seems a much closer, personal word possibly indicating knowledge. If one of my kids has been at my things "Hmmm, someone has been at my chocolate" means know EXACTLY who has, and they know it too! 
May be reading too much into it though.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.04.14 0:48

It seems that it is shaping up to be a 'copycat crime', rd.  When will the lifestyle fund plc be set up?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 11.04.14 0:52

The UK tabloid press has not had the decency to name the child in the headline, how disrespectful and disgusting. She is newsworthy in terms of Madeleine McCann. She is an individual thousands of miles away and the tabloids do not have the decency to name her and tell the reader where she has gone missing in their headline.

It makes me so angry, it reads as if Chloe is incidental to the BIG story.
 Now 2 little girls disrespected and used for sales by the gutter press. They are without shame.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.04.14 0:52

Chilli you're spot on about the sleeping arrangements. Huge red flag imo.

As a parent to a child of similar age there is no way they would be sleeping in.front of a tv in a lounge if we were short on bedrooms. A parent will often do without something to enable their child to have something so essential and to me there is no way a 3 year old would be left alone sleeping in the circumstances described.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 11.04.14 0:54

russiandoll wrote:Sky news has just reported one newspaper describing this child as looking like Madeleine and this being a copycat crime.

It is scandalous journalism.

The little girl is 3 and fair haired. I await the next headline..

Aussie Maddie....

the tabloid press is never out of the gutter
FWIW, aside from the blonde hair (of a completely different shade, actually!) IMO this girl looks nothing like Madeleine???

As for 'copycat crime' - well we will have to wait and see. Maybe so, but not I'm sure in the context they mean. I see similarities, just not those MSM would want me to...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top