The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl in Australia Mm11

Missing girl in Australia Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl in Australia Mm11

Missing girl in Australia Regist10

Missing girl in Australia

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing girl in Australia Empty Missing girl in Australia

Post by Guest 10.04.14 10:28

Parents' horror as three-year-old Australian girl is snatched from her own bedroom by intruder in case with chilling similarities to Madeleine McCann case

[*]Reported missing around 7am when her parents didn't find her in bed
[*]Mother Tammy is 'an absolute mess' said close friends

[*]Comparisons have been drawn to missing Brit Madeleine McCann
[*]Police have been assisted by helicopters throughout today's search

Very long to copy and paste.   Article and Many photos on this link......

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601244/Parents-horror-three-year-old-Australian-girl-snatched-bedroom-intruder-case-chilling-similarities-Madeleine-McCann-case.html#ixzz2yTS2fr2L
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Missing girl in Australia Empty Re: Missing girl in Australia

Post by Guest 10.04.14 10:31

'She is wearing yellow pants with love hearts on them and a white-coloured shirt with butterflies and bees pictured on the front.

'Chloe could also be carrying a blue soft toy and a grey blanket.'

Melissa Small, a 'close family friend' of the Campbells, told
News Corp
the toddler's window was left open and that alarm bells were raised when her parents discovered she wasn't in her bed this morning. 
'The parents put the kids to bed last night. They went to sleep about one o’clock in the morning after watching TV. They have woken up at seven o’clock and (Chloe) was not in her bed,' she told reporters.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601244/Parents-horror-three-year-old-Australian-girl-snatched-bedroom-intruder-case-chilling-similarities-Madeleine-McCann-case.html#ixzz2yTSyutB6
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 10.04.14 10:38

It will be interesting to see how this new case turns out.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.14 10:39

There’s a footprint on the roof of the car to get through to the window.
'The window was open and her blanket and teddy bear, a grey blanket and a blue teddy bear, has been taken with her.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601244/Parents-horror-three-year-old-Australian-girl-snatched-bedroom-intruder-case-chilling-similarities-Madeleine-McCann-case.html#ixzz2yTUecne0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There is an entry point, it seems.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.04.14 10:41

Let's hope for a happy ending here but......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.04.14 10:47

aiyoyo wrote:
'The window was open and her blanket and teddy bear, a grey blanket and a blue teddy bear, has been taken with her.'

I had a look at the photo with the car underneath the window. Seems to me difficult to get access that way and impossible to exit with a child in your arms.  If there is indeed an unexplained footprint on that car roof, I can only imagine someone being HANDED something from that window ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.04.14 10:53

"Chloe’s two older sisters Janae, eight, and Britney, five, have their own room in the two-bedroom Childers house.
But on Wednesday all three girls slept in the lounge.
When Janae awoke to go to the toilet in the morning, Chloe wasn’t in the lounge room, Mr Campbell said.
Janae had thought Chloe had sneaked into her parent’s room as she had been sick lately.
A distraught Mr Campbell believes that someone who knew where Chloe slept took her.
‘‘I think it’s got to be someone who knows me, in how they got in, where she sleeps,’’ Mr Campbell said.
‘‘They knew she was sleeping in front of the TV.’’
Mr Campbell is asking for prayers and is clinging to hope that if Chloe’s been abducted, she is being cared for.
‘‘I hope someone that’s taken her is looking after her,’’ he said.
‘‘Giving her brekky, lunch, I don’t know, I don’t know what to think.
‘‘Maybe someone took her who can’t have kids or something like that.’’

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/chloe-campbells-father-distraught-20140410-36fum.html#ixzz2yTXGjWts  "

This is reminding me of the recent Mikaeel Kular case with the unusual sleeping arrangements.  Thinking it must be someone who knew the family would narrow it down a lot if that's true? If the father is saying it was someone who new the girls were all in the lounge, then it must be someone he knows, so who exactly does he know that would know this detail?

The father said they usually lock all the windows but this one night it mustn't have shut properly. So we have a similarity to the McCann case, a convenient open window....also the 'nice' abductor looking after her somewhere. I hope I'm wrong.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 10.04.14 11:10

ChippyM wrote:
This is reminding me of the recent Mikaeel Kular case with the unusual sleeping arrangements.  Thinking it must be someone who knew the family would narrow it down a lot if that's true? If the father is saying it was someone who new the girls were all in the lounge, then it must be someone he knows, so who exactly does he know that would know this detail?

The father said they usually lock all the windows but this one night it mustn't have shut properly. So we have a similarity to the McCann case, a convenient open window....also the 'nice' abductor looking after her somewhere. I hope I'm wrong.

........ and once again, as with both the Kular and McCann case, changes to the usual routine

I don't think you're wrong ChippyM

It will also be interesting to see what the McCann's response to this is ......

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 10.04.14 12:18

suzyjohnson wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

........ and once again, as with both the Kular and McCann case, changes to the usual routine

I don't think you're wrong ChippyM

It will also be interesting to see what the McCann's response to this is ......

Nothing IMO

The answers to this case looks close to home in one way or another.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.04.14 12:25

Video of the dad making an appeal. Sorry to say it looks just like the 'distraught' Maread Philpott, who kept putting her head down whilst 'crying'  but had completely dry eyes.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/10/09/51/young-qld-girl-feared-kidnapped
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 10.04.14 12:28

With this case, the timeline makes kidnapping a possibility. For an explanation to be plausible, it doesn't necessarily have to be probable, it can even been improbable, but at the very least, it has to be physically possible.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocker 10.04.14 12:35

Whoever took her apparently took her sleeping bag too...

Sorry, the above info is on this link
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/10/09/51/young-qld-girl-feared-kidnapped

Activity : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 10.04.14 12:56

didn't take long before Madeleine is mention within  another kidnap case
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 10.04.14 13:15

- ''was gone as well as her trusty companion, a stuffed toy dog named Gnarly.''

They obviously learnt from the McCann's 'deliberate' mistake.
diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.04.14 13:51

diatribe wrote:With this case, the timeline makes kidnapping a possibility. For an explanation to be plausible, it doesn't necessarily have to be probable, it can even been improbable, but at the very least, it has to be physically possible.

Maybe but did you watch the video?  I don't see how many people could look at that and say he's telling the whole story!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 10.04.14 14:00

ChippyM wrote:
diatribe wrote:With this case, the timeline makes kidnapping a possibility. For an explanation to be plausible, it doesn't necessarily have to be probable, it can even been improbable, but at the very least, it has to be physically possible.

Maybe but did you watch the video?  I don't see how many people could look at that and say he's telling the whole story!

I entirely agree, I was merely stating that in this case, the timeline makes kidnapping a possibility, as opposed to that in the case of the McCann's daughter, not that I necessarily believe this to be the case. I don't know the full facts, merely media clippings, which bear as much relation to reality as retail shop prices to actual values.

If the Australian police ever get around to arresting and charging the parents, the silence from the McCanns will be deafening. big grin
diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.14 14:06

Châtelaine wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

I had a look at the photo with the car underneath the window. Seems to me difficult to get access that way and impossible to exit with a child in your arms.  If there is indeed an unexplained footprint on that car roof, I can only imagine someone being HANDED something from that window ...

Enter that way but can exit from the door once inside.
The red flag for me is she was sleeping in front of the TV that night, not in her usual room.
It has got to be someone who knew that.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 10.04.14 14:13

1) How could someone get into one of those windows without disturbing the three children in the lounge?

2) The parents were awake until 1 am, but they wouldn't have been watching tv as they would have disturbed the 3 children sleeping in the lounge, so where were they, upstairs in their bedroom?

3) If it is a two bedroomed house, and the two elder sisters share one room, and presumably the parents have the other room? then the missing girl (who didn't usually sleep in the lounge) must have slept in her parents bedroom? Except for the night she went missing.

4) How many people would know, that for this night only, the girls were sleeping in the lounge?

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.04.14 14:17

Describing the girl as his "Best friend" ?
Weeping without tears ?
Artifically broken voice ?
Two other older siblings present in the room
"Take her out of her bed "   when in fact she was on the sofa (allegedly)
"Believes someone who knew the family" took her.
And only one footprint on the car roof ?

Very strange so far, though this may be an artefact of reporting rather than known facts.
Let us hope it is solved quickly.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 10.04.14 14:19

I'm afraid that I immediately become sceptical in these cases, having seen the Matthews',  Philpotts' and others with their tearful (or in some cases, dry) appeals to the abductors. As has been said, the sad case of wee Kumar laddie springs straight to mind here as there was a change in sleeping arrangements on the night of the abduction. I don't know the size of their house, but if 3 children aged 8, 5 and 3 were in the same room in sleeping bags, the kidnapper would have had to watch his step whilst ensuring the wee toot didn't waken her siblings. It was said that the parents went to bed at 0100 after watching tv, so there was a 6 hour space for abduction. How do these abductors know when is the best time? they ALWAYS seem to time it perfectly.

Be interesting to note if the car was usually left there or had just been left there.

I have to say that the McCs have a lot to answer for as nowadays there is a tendency towards doubt when these crises arise.
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.04.14 14:26

Mmmmm... Looks a bit suspect to me but really hope she is found alive and well quickly.

She actually has a slight resemblance to MBM which is uncanny. 

If a 'fighting fund' is set up with immediate affect then i think we will know who is responsible for this tragic state of affairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 10.04.14 14:31

Oh dear, the Mail will have to issue a very speedy apology if they have drawn attention to similarities with the McCann case and it turns out it was the parents wot dunnit.

Poor little mite - these stories never add up, and this one certainly doesn't.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.14 14:46

suzyjohnson wrote:1) How could someone get into one of those windows without disturbing the three children in the lounge?

2) The parents were awake until 1 am, but they wouldn't have been watching tv as they would have disturbed the 3 children sleeping in the lounge, so where were they, upstairs in their bedroom?

3) If it is a two bedroomed house, and the two elder sisters share one room, and presumably the parents have the other room? then the missing girl (who didn't usually sleep in the lounge) must have slept in her parents bedroom? Except for the night she went missing.

4) How many people would know, that for this night only, the girls were sleeping in the lounge?

Report states all three children were sleeping in the lounge on the night in question.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.14 14:48

PeterMac wrote:Describing the girl as his "Best friend" ?
Weeping without tears ?
Artifically broken voice ?
Two other older siblings present in the room
"Believes someone who knew the family" took her.
And only one footprint on the car roof ?

Very strange so far, though this may be an artefact of reporting rather than known facts.
Let us hope it is solved quickly.

A one-foot man !  Now that is strange.....

Report did not say who first noticed the footprint, family or Police.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.04.14 15:12

PeterMac wrote:...

I noticed that too. Unless he means there were beds made up in the living room.  He also said 'seriously?! take her out of her bed?'   It's similar to the McCann's planting the idea of the abduction and the whole taken through the window story immediately through the media.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top