The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Missing girl in Australia

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Missing girl in Australia

Post by ultimaThule on 11.04.14 18:55

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Mr So happy she has been found alive! Never been so glad to have been wrong 

But 'wandered home at 1am' - she was 3, not 15! Story seems to be getting weirder... Like NFWTD I'm interested to know where she was and with whom... Won't speculate til more is known, but McC's... I wouldn't say too much just yet
Unless I dreamt it I'm sure I've heard either the McCanns' or their one of their relatives describing Madeleine's disappearance much as if she had taken herself off for a night at a disco or a rendezvous with one of one of the paedos who live in the lawless hills, rf.

While I understand the need for the police to have treated 5A as a crime scene, what I'll never understand is the willingness with which the McCanns' moved to the Paynes' apartment within a very hours of their eldest daughter being 'taken'. 

I would have had to be dragged kicking and screaming out of the last place I saw my 3 year old daughter alive and well and I would have been camped out by the front door, or in the rear garden, in the hope that she had wandered off and would be able to find her own way back, or that a kind stranger found her and brought her back.  

It's not as if an almost 4 year old could read a note on the door saying 'come upstairs to Apt x on y floor', is it?   I couldn't have slept that night, or for many nights to come, and I would have been constantly hovering aroud 5A praying I'd see her coming along the road or if I dozed off while sitting outside the front or rear entrance, that I'd wake to find her there.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 11.04.14 19:02

@sharonl wrote:Just catching up on this story.  Have we had the "Kate and Gerry given renewed hope as a 3 year old resembling their daughter has been found alive and well after being snatched, Maddie style," yet?

I am so glad that this little girl has been found safe, but am I being cynical in thinking that this case has far to many likenesses to the McCann case to be genuine?

Blonde 3 year old (why is the right eye covered?)
Pink\Lilac hat similar to one of Madeleines'
Child sleeping alone downstairs
Faulty window
Soft toy
Blanket

Australia is Murdoch country isn't it?

Do the McCanns have any connection to the Campbell family?

I am sorry but I am not really buying this story as it stands.
I'm not either, sharonl... I believe I am thinking along much the same lines as you...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 11.04.14 19:55

@ultimaThule wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:Mr So happy she has been found alive! Never been so glad to have been wrong 

But 'wandered home at 1am' - she was 3, not 15! Story seems to be getting weirder... Like NFWTD I'm interested to know where she was and with whom... Won't speculate til more is known, but McC's... I wouldn't say too much just yet
Unless I dreamt it I'm sure I've heard either the McCanns' or their one of their relatives describing Madeleine's disappearance much as if she had taken herself off for a night at a disco or a rendezvous with one of one of the paedos who live in the lawless hills, rf.

While I understand the need for the police to have treated 5A as a crime scene, what I'll never understand is the willingness with which the McCanns' moved to the Paynes' apartment within a very hours of their eldest daughter being 'taken'. 

I would have had to be dragged kicking and screaming out of the last place I saw my 3 year old daughter alive and well and I would have been camped out by the front door, or in the rear garden, in the hope that she had wandered off and would be able to find her own way back, or that a kind stranger found her and brought her back.  

It's not as if an almost 4 year old could read a note on the door saying 'come upstairs to Apt x on y floor', is it?   I couldn't have slept that night, or for many nights to come, and I would have been constantly hovering aroud 5A praying I'd see her coming along the road or if I dozed off while sitting outside the front or rear entrance, that I'd wake to find her there.
I think you have made a very valid point there ultima Thule re the parents taking themselves off upstairs to the other apartment. As you say I too would have stuck around 5A day and night, well when I wasn't out searching that is.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.04.14 20:02

@Nina wrote:
I think you have made a very valid point there ultima Thule re the parents taking themselves off upstairs to the other apartment. As you say I too would have stuck around 5A day and night, well when I wasn't out searching that is.
One of the many, many pointers that they knew she was not coming back or going to be found :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 11.04.14 20:41

@Nina wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

I missed your comment earlier - v good points ultimaThule and Nina :)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 11.04.14 21:23

Not reunited with the parents? I'm sure she will tell the authorities what's REALLY going on.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 11.04.14 21:31

@SixMillionQuid wrote:Not reunited with the parents? I'm sure she will tell the authorities what's REALLY going on.

I hope so and I guess that its something like "Mummy and Daddy had a lots of cash from that nice Mr Murdoch"

To me that child looks lot older than 3.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 11.04.14 21:50

@SixMillionQuid wrote:Not reunited with the parents? I'm sure she will tell the authorities what's REALLY going on.

It's a shame that the McCann twins weren't spoken to by the PJ to find out what was REALLY going on on the day/night of 3rd May 2007.  No doubt the PJ were put off by the McCanns with the twins luckily being in a deep sleep that an earthquake couldn't have woken them up.  Even if they had very little vocabulary they may have been able to indicate whether Madeleine was with them to eat, play etc that day or not.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 11.04.14 22:38

I hope they do tests on her at the hospital for drugs etc before she goes back home with mummy and daddy.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.04.14 22:41

So do I, petunia. I was "comforted" to learn, that she's in care of the police ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 11.04.14 23:53

'It's an absolute miracle she has returned to us': Missing toddler dubbed the 'Australian Maddie' has been reunited with her parents after being found alive near her family home

• Chloe Campbell, 3, found near parents' home in Childers, north of Brisbane
  • She's been taken to Bundaberg hospital, where she's been reunited with her elated parents
  • 'It's an absolute miracle' say Queensland Police
  • Police are in possession of a resident's CCTV footage, which is understood to show two adults and a child walking up a Childers street
  • It's unknown yet whether the tape is of any relevance

• Chloe had been missing for 42 hours, sparking fears she'd been abducted

• Mother Tammy had said it was 'like a nightmare I can't wake up from'

By Richard Shears and Taylor Auerbach and Nathan Klein
Published: 07:48, 11 April 2014 | Updated: 21:25, 11 April 2014

Missing three-year-old Australian Chloe Campbell has been found walking back toward her parents' home in Childers, north of Brisbane - 42 hours after vanishing from her bedroom
The toddler, dubbed Australia's Maddy McCann after police said they believed she had been abducted by someone who broke into her home, was reportedly found just yards from the house.
Police briefing the media gathered in the tiny Queensland town described Chloe's safe return as a 'an absolute miracle'.

Chloe was found at Childers showgrounds at around 1:00am Saturday local time - about 42 hours after going missing.

The toddler was reportedly uninjured, but was transported to Bundaberg Hospital as a precaution where she has already been reunited with her elated parents, mother Tammy and father Garth.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

+25
Elated: Chloe Campbell's father Garth arrives at Bundaberg Hospital to see his daughter

+25
A shocked and relieved Tammy O'Donnell, pictured moments after discovering her three-year-old daughter had been found alive

+25

+25

Alive and well: Chloe (left) was reportedly uninjured when she was found near her family home overnight, but she has been taken to hospital as a precaution. Family friends (right) rejoiced at the news

+25

+25

'It's an absolute miracle she has returned to us': QLD police brief media in Childers after finding Chloe Campbell (left) and the heroic police who found the missing three-year-old (right)

+25
Distraught: Tammy O'Donnell spoke to the media on Friday about her daughter's disappearance

+25
She had described her daughter's disappearance as a nightmare she can't wake up from

'It's one of those dreams that came true ... the greatest possible outcome for everyone,' said Inspector Kevin Guthridge.

"We have no idea as to how she came to be here. We are looking at every aspect of that and maintaining a very open mind.
'It is an absolute miracle she has returned to us.'
Meanwhile, police have been given security footage from a residential CCTV camera which is understood to show two men and a young child walking about 200 yards from where Chloe disappeared.

Local resident Les Fennell, who passed the CCTV data to police, said the video showed the men and a young child - who could not be identified as being a boy or a girl - walking south by the railway line.
He told the Courier Mail newspaper that the child was walking about 15 yards ahead of the men as they passed behind a toilet block as dawn approached.
Some 20 minutes later the men returned north in the direction they had come but this time without the child.
'The sun had just started coming up...and it was about the same time the child was missing.'/
Mr Fennell said the child seemed to know the men as he or she appeared to be leading the way.
'She or he was very small. The child looked like it knew where it was going and the two men followed.'

+25

Desperate search: Chloe Campbell, 3, went missing from her home overnight

+25
Childers, where Chloe went missing from, is located in souther Queensland, about 325 kilometres from the capital Brisbane

Extensive search: Police and State Emergency Service volunteers spent today scouring bushland, dams and farms for missing three-year-old Chloe Campbell

Chloe's disappearance had sparked a huge search effort, with her distraught parents fearing she'd been snatched from the house. Police had issued a child abduction alert, and notified ports and airport to be on the lookout for the little girl.
In the end, Chloe was found close to the house, which backs onto the showgrounds in the small town of Childers, at about 1am (4pm London time).
She had been taken to Bundaberg Hospital, north of Childers, for a medical examination.
Police have yet to comment on the circumstances surrounding the child's disappearance.
'She wandered back to where the crime scene had been set up,' Inspector Gutteridge said.

+25
Mother Tammy O'Donell described her missing three-year-old daughter Chloe (pictured) as 'beautiful, kind, loving and funny'

+25
The distraught mother of missing three-year-old Chloe Campbell, Tammy O'Donnell (right) breaks down into tears when talking to authorities over the suspected kidnapping of her daughter

+25

+25

Chloe's mother Tammy Campbell

+25

+25

Update on missing girl Chloe Campbell Network Ten. Chloe's mother Tammy O'Donnell talks to media

+25
Chloe's grandmother Mim Foley has been left shattered after the little girl went missing from her bedroom

'Chloe is now in Bundaberg Hospital' - north of Childers - 'where she is receiving medical treatment. It's still too soon to say if she has any injuries, but she's under observation.
'An investigation is continuing, but she has been re-united with her parents who are obviously relieved.'
Police are expected to learn from Chloe's mother - who will 'interview' her daughter - just where she has been and who took her away.
The disappearance had rocked the community, with the 1,500 residents who call Childers home devastated by the news.

+25

Search effort: police and SES volunteers are focusing on the Childers Showground which backs onto Chloe's home street

Chloe's father Garth had told reporters there was a footprint on his vehicle’s roof, which was parked in the driveway of their Ridgeway St home underneath the ajar window.
Detectives had always believed Chloe, whether alone or in the keep of an abductor, hasn’t ventured far from the home.
They continued to focus their search efforts on Childers and its immediate surrounds, but had turned up nothing in the 42 hours since the child went missing.
Police had searched throughout the night using an infra-red camera without success - and today scores of volunteers and police on foot, motor bikes and horses had continued the hunt around the town and in nearby bushland.
'I don't think there's any possible way she's wandered off,' Mr Campbell had told the media. 'She wouldn't leave the yard by herself.'

Tammy O'Donnell, mother of missing girl Chloe, pleads for her...

+25

Search for clues: The bedroom window and car at the centre of an 'urgent' police investigation

He said the family usually closed the windows of their Childers home at dusk each night to keep out mosquitoes, but he believes that one of the latches had not caught.
'That's why we are blaming ourselves,' he'd said, fighting back tears.
Police issued a 'child abduction alert' shortly after 9am on Thursday and requested the message be broadcast on local radios every 15 minutes.
The disappearance sparked comparisons with that of British toddler Madeleine McCann who went missing from her parents' apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal in May 2007. She was also three-years-old at the time.
In Childers - roughly 50km south of Bundaberg - a desperate search had been launched as State Emergency Services volunteers joined police in scouring the locale. A major alert for Chloe was also put out at all airports and sea ports.

+25

Heartache: Chloe Campbell's half-sister Codi (pictured) has made an emotional plea for her safe return

Mr Campbell said that while Chloe and her two older sisters, Janae, eight, and Britney, five, have their own room in the house, on Wednesday all three girls slept in the lounge.
'When Janae woke to go to the toilet in the morning, Chloe wasn't in the lounge room,' he said. Janae, he said, had then thought that her younger sister had sneaked into her parents' room because she had not been well lately.
Melissa Small, a 'close family friend' of the Campbells, told News Corp the toddler's window was left open and that alarm bells were raised when her parents discovered she wasn't there this morning. 
'The parents put the kids to bed last night. They went to sleep about one o’clock in the morning after watching TV. They have woken up at seven o’clock and (Chloe) was not in bed,' she told reporters.

+25

+25

Far and wide: A massive search operation has taken over Childers

'There’s a footprint on the roof of the car to get through to the window.

'The window was open and her blanket and teddy bear, a grey blanket and a blue teddy bear, has been taken with her.'

Ms Small referred to a car parked underneath Chloe's window which could have been used to access it. She described Chloe's mother Tammy as 'an absolute mess'.

Local butcher Ken Gooden told MailOnline helicopters had been assisting with the mission since roughly 8am.

He described the Campbells as 'a young family of three or four' who shop regularly in town.

'It's just like anything, you just serve them and don't think about it until something like this happens,' he said.

+25
Crime scene: Police have closed off Ridgway Street in Childers, where Chloe Campbell disappeared

+25

+25

Similarities: Chloe's disappearance has reminded many of Madeleine McCann's in 2007
The toddler's mysterious disappearance had brought Childers to a halt.

Caroline Campbell (a family friend who is not related to the toddler) told MailOnline the little girl clutched her fluffy blue toy - also missing from her Ridgway Street home, wherever she went.
The case has also reminded locals of the tragic disappearance of four-year-old Eeva Dorendahl and her father Greg Hutchings. The duo went missing from Pottsville - on the Queensland/New South Wales border - in early January, with police discovering their bodies 17 days later.

Their disappearance made international headlines as details of a dispute surrounding young Eeva came to light.

Childers, where today's search for missing Chloe has intensified, was also in headlines around the world 14 years ago after the Childers Palace Backpackers Hostel went up in flames on June 23, 2000, killing 15 backpackers.
Later Robert Long was arrested for starting the fire and charged with murder. He was sentenced to life in prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2602207/Distraught-mother-missing-three-year-old-says-trapped-living-nightmare.html#ixzz2ycC8Q3kQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 12.04.14 0:16

Local resident Les Fennell, who passed the CCTV data to police, said the video showed the men and a young child - who could not be identified as being a boy or a girl - walking south by the railway line.
He told the Courier Mail newspaper that the child was walking about 15 yards ahead of the men as they passed behind a toilet block as dawn approached.
Some 20 minutes later the men returned north in the direction they had come but this time without the child.
'The sun had just started coming up...and it was about the same time the child was missing.'/
Mr Fennell said the child seemed to know the men as he or she appeared to be leading the way.

That's more like Shannon Matthews case than Madeleine McCanns, isn't it?

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 12.04.14 0:57

Absolutely delighted that Chloe has been found. Many questions need to be answered here. 

Thinking back to this:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568300/Prayers-for-Madeleine-McCann-six-months-on.html

"Gerry reiterated his belief that Madeleine is alive and said that he prayed she was being treated like a "princess". In a message on his internet blog he wrote: "It is so painful for us simply being separated, but all the more distressing when we have to speculate about the situation Madeleine finds herself in"

"The situation Madeleine finds herself in" - sounds like it was her fault, like she, a three year old girl, put herself in a "situation". Why didn't he, her father, treat her like a princess and stay with her at all times, treating her as such.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 on 12.04.14 1:08

Thank goodness the child has been found in one piece. Maybe more a Shannon Matthews type thing. Of course could be the family upset the wrong people and this was a bit of a nudge; keep your mouth shut, pay up what you owe or next time...

magrat70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 12.04.14 2:51

@sharonl wrote:Local resident Les Fennell, who passed the CCTV data to police, said the video showed the men and a young child - who could not be identified as being a boy or a girl - walking south by the railway line.

That's more like Shannon Matthews case than Madeleine McCanns, isn't it?

On the face of it, it certainly does. But in all these cases, it's best to keep an open mind.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 12.04.14 3:59

Since the trial and the case opening there has been news of two children disappearing (Madeira and Australia)

Why haven't they asked the girl what happened?

Had she had enough at home and wandered off or did someone take her?

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 12.04.14 8:52

Whatever has been going on here, I'm very glad that she's alive.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 12.04.14 9:00

@Seek truth wrote:Since the trial and the case opening there has been news of two children disappearing (Madeira and Australia)

I'm just waiting for this to happen. And waiting...and waiting...

I'm scared that this will turn out to be a PR stunt rather than getting to the facts of the case.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 12.04.14 9:32

@Seek truth wrote:Since the trial and the case opening there has been news of two children disappearing (Madeira and Australia)

According to this news report http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-12/chloe-campbell-3yo-girl-found-at-showgrounds/5385690

She is resting in Bundaberg Hospital after being taken there for a medical examination and has been reunited with her mother, Tammy O'Donnell.

Inspector Kevin Guteridge says:

"We're having her examined at the moment and she appears to be in really good health, which is absolutely remarkable,"

"We have no idea as to how she came to be here. We are looking at every aspect of that and maintaining a very open mind"

According to another report, she is in police care and they are preparing to question her.  I assume from that, she is at the hospital and her mother is with her, but she will be questioned before being handed back to her parents. 

Also consider that the child is tired and of course the time difference. 

I would rule out the possibility that she had wandered off and on her own.  No way would a young child outwit the police in a huge search of the area, she would have been found within hours.  She must have been hidden somewhere and dropped back at a place that she knew.

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 12.04.14 9:37

Bless her heart.   Excellent news that she has been found.

Waiting for updates, does seem bit of an odd story.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.04.14 10:08

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/chloe-campbell-found-safe-toddlers-mum-overjoyed-20140412-36jcu.html?
Speaking in far north Queensland, Premier Campbell Newman said he was "thrilled" Chloe had been found.
“It’s sensational news and I’m just thrilled for her family, for her mum and dad and all her other friends and relatives.
“I just hope she is indeed safe and sound and nothing untoward has happened. All we know at this stage is she’s been found and a person is assisting police with their inquiries.”

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.04.14 10:09

Sorry can't do links from my tablet but the Daily Fail is now reporting that the father has been beaten up and taken to hospital. The plot thickens ....

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 12.04.14 10:23

Police trying to unravel the mysterious disappearance and return of Chloe Campbell are interviewing the three-year-old Childers girl and her mother.
Chloe was reported abducted from her southeast Queensland family home, where she had been sleeping in the lounge room, on Thursday morning, sparking a huge police hunt.
But 42 hours after she went missing, police found her about 1am this morning in the town’s showgrounds across the road from her home while "performing crime scene duties nearby".

Chloe Campbell, 3, was taken from a Childers home sometime before 7am. Photo: Supplied
Detectives are speaking to Chloe and her mother Tammy O’Donnell at Childers police station.
Advertisement
Ms O’Donnell rushed to her daughter at the Bundaberg Base Hospital, hours after making a tearful plea for Chloe to be returned.
Inspector Kevin Guteridge says Chloe "appeared" at the showgrounds "quite randomly".

Tammy O'Donnell, mother of missing girl Chloe Campbell. Photo: Supplied
"We have no idea as to how she came to be here. We are looking at every aspect of that and maintaining a very open mind," he told reporters in Childers on Saturday.
"Obviously how she came to be at the showgrounds will be part of the investigation.
"It's one of those dreams that came true ... the greatest possible outcome for everyone."
Chloe's mother Tammy O'Donnell rushed to her daughter at the Bundaberg Base Hospital where she was checked over.
"(I'm) over the world; there is no other word to really describe how I'm feeling, just overjoyed," Ms O'Donnell told reporters.
She said she cuddled her daughter, who came through her ordeal physically fine but "really tired".
"I was just in tears. I didn't care if she woke up or not and then I just laid on the bed with her and gave her cuddles for a while and then we just came home to let everyone know," said the mother of four.
"She opened her eyes a little bit and (said) 'Mummy want to go home now' and passed out."
Speaking in far north Queensland, Premier Campbell Newman said he was "thrilled" Chloe had been found.
“It’s sensational news and I’m just thrilled for her family, for her mum and dad and all her other friends and relatives.
“I just hope she is indeed safe and sound and nothing untoward has happened. All we know at this stage is she’s been found and a person is assisting police with their inquiries.”
Investigations are continuing.
Police State Crime Command officers hope to interview Chloe on Saturday.
"The last couple of days our focus has been locating her and locating her safe and well," Insp Gutridge said.
"Now we will transition to the investigation phase and focus more on that, as to the circumstance of her disappearance.
"We're sincerely hoping to speak to Chloe and anyone that might have any information that can help us."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/chloe-campbell-found-safe-toddlers-mum-overjoyed-20140412-36jcu.html#ixzz2yf7lCJ2S

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.04.14 10:25

@sharonl wrote:
I would rule out the possibility that she had wandered off and on her own.  No way would a young child outwit the police in a huge search of the area, she would have been found within hours.  She must have been hidden somewhere and dropped back at a place that she knew.

I think so too. Had she wondered off she'd would been found sooner.
She will be able to tell the Police what happened.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 12.04.14 10:39

chilli wrote:Sorry can't do links from my tablet but the Daily Fail is now reporting that the father has been beaten up and taken to hospital. The plot thickens ....

The father with the crocodile tears, the plot does indeed thicken!  They said she walked quite happily with 2 men she knew....

This is from the Mail,

witnesses have described an incident which happened on Churchill Street, Childers around 4pm during which Garth (Chloe’s father) was assaulted.
A number of locals said he was approached by another male who was yelling.
The witnesses said Garth exchanged words with the man, who then ‘knocked him out’.
A large number of police swooped on the location and Mr Campbell was transported to a hospital in Bundaberg.

A Queensland police spokesman told MailOnline ‘I can’t go into the ins and outs of what happened’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603004/Chloe-Campbell-Does-grainy-CCTV-hold-key-mystery-Australian-Maddie.html#ixzz2yfBw5KFJ 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum