The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 18 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 18 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 18 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 18 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Prehensile 09.10.13 19:56

sallypelt wrote:Will Madeleine McCann's family ever see an end to their torment?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/lindy-mcdowell/will-madeleine-mccanns-family-ever-see-an-end-to-their-torment-29645027.html
Only when they come clean and cleanse their souls.
Prehensile

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 18 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Prehensile 09.10.13 20:20

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Unlikely to be any time soon then!
Agreed
Prehensile

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 09.10.13 20:35

The fact there doesn't seem to be any urgency in releasing the alleged new and significant evidence leads me to believe the Met already know the identity of their suspect(s). Jigsaw Man may be the man the Smiths saw. Remember that unlike Cooper Man. Spotty Man, Bundle Man etc, the McCanns never did an appeal for the man the Smiths saw. That may be about to change. I hope so anyway yes 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.10.13 20:52

ShuBob wrote:The fact there doesn't seem to be any urgency in releasing the alleged new and significant evidence leads me to believe the Met already know the identity of their suspect(s). Jigsaw Man may be the man the Smiths saw. Remember that unlike Cooper Man. Spotty Man, Bundle Man etc, the McCanns never did an appeal for the man the Smiths saw. That may be about to change. I hope so anyway
The so-called Channel 4 'Mockumentary' in May 2009 was the very first time, ShuBob, that the McCann Team linked 'Smith man' to 'Tanner man/bundle man'.

'Smith man' was gradually brought into things more and more after that until, in May 2011, we find him mentioned three times in 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann, on pages 98 and 328-329 and then in the Appendix, pages 370-372, where Dr McCann creates an elobarate chart over three pages showing the 'similarities' between the two sightings, 45 minutes apart. She adds the helpful note (p. 371) that "the similarities speak for themselves".

Well, this bit certainly didn't:

'Tanner man / bundle man': "Hair - Thick, dark, slightly longer at the back"

'Smith man': "Hair - short, brown".

It is very hard indeed to imagine an abductor who managed to get Madeleine out of Apartment G5A between 9.11pm and 9.14pm then deciding to stroll around Praia da Luz, still carrying Madeleine, until seen by the Smith family at 10.00pm.

Interestingly, Dr Kate McCann even links the two 'sightings' in the index, where the heading is:

Man carrying child sighting [singular]

while underneath that overall heading, there are separate references for:

Rue da Escola Primaria [Smith man] and then
Rue Dr Agostinho da Silva [Tanner man/bundleman].

I am very doubtful as to whether we will see Crimewatch/Redwood claim that this 'new suspect' is the same as Tanner man/bundleman/Smith man all rolled into one, as it were.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 09.10.13 20:55

Yes Tony but unlike Bundle Man, Cooper Man and the Victoria Beckham look-a-like, the McCanns held no press conferences to promote the Smiths' man. That in itself I found most odd!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.10.13 21:05

'Smith man':  "Hair - short, brown".

It is very hard indeed to imagine an abductor who managed to get Madeleine out of Apartment G5A between 9.11pm and 9.14pm then deciding to stroll around Praia da Luz, still carrying Madeleine, until seen by the Smith family at 10.00pm.
SOLVED.
The reason for the delay between the two sightings is . . . .

He went for a haircut !Mr
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 09.10.13 21:15

sallypelt wrote:Will Madeleine McCann's family ever see an end to their torment?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/lindy-mcdowell/will-madeleine-mccanns-family-ever-see-an-end-to-their-torment-29645027.html
Will we ever see an end to the torment being afflicted by the McCanns on anyone who dares to gainsay them?  And, more to the point, will those responsible for causing Madeleine McCann to vanish into thin air ever be brought to account in a Court of Law?

If, as she appears to claim, Lindy McDowell has visited Praia de Luz, she will surely be aware that there is no Mark Warner 'Apartment Complex' with accomodation that is designated for the exclusive use of MW's holiday clients. 

The accomodation made available by MW to its clients is located in a number of apartment blocks partially occupied by individual owners and private tenants which are set on public roads with the pool/tennis courts/tapas bar and the Millenium restaurant being in two entirely separate locations.  

MW holiday accomodation is allocated according to availability and it was no more than luck of the draw that the Payne party (this being the lead name on the booking) were housed in the apartment block which overlooks the pool area but which, of course, is separated from it by way of a public road and the wall which encloses the area.

'Much Portuguese public opinion' (sic) was, indeed, scandalised by the revelation that the couple had left their three very young children alone in their beds that night, but this was nothing compared to the outrage expressed by the good people of Luz when word began to get around the town that, prior to the night of 3rd May 2007, the McCanns and their chums had been seen sans offspring boozing late in the evening in bars situated more than half a mile away from the tapas restaurant.  

It was this 'rumour', together with the behaviour of the McCanns, their chums, and their relatives following Madeleine's disappearance, which led to Madeleine posters in Luz being removed within a very short time of the event. 

Do modern day 'journalists' have a complete inability to tell it like it is?  Or is it simply a question of banging out the required number of words in the shortest possible time in order to collect a cheque and get back to the bar?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 09.10.13 21:22

PeterMac wrote:

SOLVED.

OMG you've nailed it!   Call Andy... I'm sure he'll want to check the phone records of the local barber. spit coffee
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.10.13 21:34

I just wonder how much interest there will be from the general public.

Out of the whole of Britain, how many were actually in Portugal at the time of the abduction?  It sounds as if the programme is going to centre around the stranger hanging around the apartment and an e-fit of this person.  Nah it doesn't make sense to me.

IMO the reconstruction should filmed and aired in Portugal.

It's like a Portugese family holidaying in Britain, a reconstruction filmed in France and then showing it to the audience in Portugal.   Whaaaaaat.

Doc Martin is on the other channel - I suspect people would rather watch that slowly jogging along.  

I will keep an eye on this forum and read the comments posted - much more interesting I suspect than the Crimewatch prog. will be.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.10.13 21:35

pennylane wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

SOLVED.

OMG you've nailed it!   Call Andy... I'm sure he'll want to check the phone records of the local barber. spit coffee
PeterMac, you forgot that a tall atlectic man has to stand behind the children's door and the in darkness Gerrry has to look down and see how beautiful she is.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.10.13 21:42

besides the existence of the fraudulent fund, also with the permission of Tapas7, the review en the investgation are over the 5 million.

How can Britons let themselves be manipulated by those 2 people?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 09.10.13 21:57

It must have been the same barber who did the twins hair, gerry's hair and kate's highlights.

Obviously he had progressed from being a mobile hairdresser to being able to affird to buy a premises.

I wonder if he kept his hand in and did  kate and gerry's hair whilst they went jogging?

I also wonder if he went into dog grooming after kate's meeting with those feral dogs ( i wonder if they smelled cadaverine and thought she was a delivery dinner?)

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.10.13 22:10

I wonder if at least one of the Tapas took pictures on that fatal night, hid them and now gave them to the police.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 09.10.13 22:36

plebgate wrote:I just wonder how much interest there will be from the general public.

Out of the whole of Britain, how many were actually in Portugal at the time of the abduction?  It sounds as if the programme is going to centre around the stranger hanging around the apartment and an e-fit of this person.  Nah it doesn't make sense to me.

IMO the reconstruction should filmed and aired in Portugal.

It's like a Portugese family holidaying in Britain, a reconstruction filmed in France and then showing it to the audience in Portugal.   Whaaaaaat.

Doc Martin is on the other channel - I suspect people would rather watch that slowly jogging along.  

I will keep an eye on this forum and read the comments posted - much more interesting I suspect than the Crimewatch prog. will be.
I wouldn't miss it for the world Plebgate!  It will be quite a feat to fit a new theory around the evidence available.  Can't for the life of me, figure out how they can do a reconstruction that absolves the parents and tapas of all blame, enough to convince an audience that we can still have faith in our police and government.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 18 Empty What if?

Post by scrants 09.10.13 22:51

I cannot believe that Scotland Yard have not re-interviewed the Mccanns and the Tapas 7. It would go against the most basic police procedures.

Supposing that they have and someone has 'fessed up that they never checked as often as they tried to make out. They only said they did to make themselves look better as parents. Suppose further that when they did check they ALL used their patio door entrances because it was quicker and more convenient. Remember Jane saying that going by the front door route was 'creepy' and she didn't like doing it.

This would mean that nobody went anywhere near the back of the apartments.

We know that Gerry went because Jez saw him at 9.10 but no-one else has any independent witnesses to say when they went. If Jane went when she said she did, she could have seen Gerry talking to Jez but they didn't see her because she went down the path between the pool and the apartments and didn't pass them.  This would mean that she either made up her sighting of the 'abductor' or saw someone but from much further away.

If Scotland Yard believed this it would explain why they are looking for an intruder. The 'window of opportunity' has increased.

I know that this ignores all sorts of things - not least, the dogs - but it would make some sense of the seemingly ludicrous ideas that the Yard have so far come up with.

They wouldn't tell us any of this because it would show the Mccanns and their friends to be liars.

This is only a possible expiation of the statements from the Yard and is not necessarily what I believe happened.
scrants

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.10.13 23:12

Redwood and the Jill Dando/Barry George wrongful arrest/incarceration debacle.

Jacqui Hames, MET police officer and Crimewatch presenter absolutely screwed over by the MET, the Press and BBC Crimewatch.

Redwood now going onto Crimewatch re Madeleine case with pre arranged media exposure to whip up an audience and announce an e-fit which may or may not be pertinent.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.10.13 23:33

aquila wrote:Redwood and the Jill Dando/Barry George wrongful arrest/incarceration debacle.

Jacqui Hames, MET police officer and Crimewatch presenter absolutely screwed over by the MET, the Press and BBC Crimewatch.

Redwood now going onto Crimewatch re Madeleine case with pre arranged media exposure to whip up an audience and announce an e-fit which may or may not be pertinent.
You are surely right to connect these

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.10.13 23:36

http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/10/9/263797/default/v2/daily-mirror-1-329x437.jpg

I can't post tomorrow's headlines for some reason, but the Mirror is carrying Madeleine headlines

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 09.10.13 23:39

aquila wrote:Redwood and the Jill Dando/Barry George wrongful arrest/incarceration debacle.

I believe it was CS Hamish Campbell who has been in charge of both Dando and Madeleine inquiries, not Redwood.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.10.13 23:44

sallypelt wrote:http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/10/9/263797/default/v2/daily-mirror-1-329x437.jpg

I can't post tomorrow's headlines for some reason, but the Mirror is carrying Madeleine headlines

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 18 Daily-mirror-1-329x437
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.10.13 23:45

Ribisl wrote:

I believe it was CS Hamish Campbell who has been in charge of both Dando and Madeleine inquiries, not Redwood.
You are quite right Ribisl, but here's a reminder of where Redwood fits in.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-detective-in-charge-of-search-128683
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 09.10.13 23:54

aquila wrote:
Ribisl wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-detective-in-charge-of-search-128683
Yes, I was told off on twitter the other day for misinterpreting that article and assuming that Redwood was also involved in the Dando case thumbup

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.10.13 0:02

Ribisl wrote:
aquila wrote:
Ribisl wrote:

Yes, I was told off on twitter the other day for misinterpreting that article and assuming that Redwood was also involved in the Dando case thumbup
I don't do Twitter. I don't understand it. It's too complicated for me.

Redwood is sipping from a poisoned chalice imo.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 10.10.13 0:51

Still a little more than 4 days and we will watch the program.
The journalist and psychologist Hernâni Carvalho did no show up at the hearing. Neither did Isabel Duarte.
Hernâni Carvalho was the first person who wrote  a book about the case, in November 2007, "Maddie 129"
about the 129 the McCanns spent in Portugal, the doubts, the inconsistencies.
Journalists usually know a lot, because of their various contacts.
Why didn't he show up?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top