The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 10 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 10 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 10 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 10 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Liz Eagles 07.10.13 10:22

Upsy Daisy wrote:Ready to Make Arrests??  Really, I mean, cops are actually ready to arrest people??? Wow...

What a lot of crock and bull....   laughat
Ready, steady, GO then. big grin
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 10 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by jozi 07.10.13 10:39

aquila wrote:
Upsy Daisy wrote:Ready to Make Arrests??  Really, I mean, cops are actually ready to arrest people??? Wow...

What a lot of crock and bull....   laughat
Ready, steady, GO then. big grin
special

This crimwatch special fills my heart with dread, its all wrong for so many reason but especially for the Libel trial taking place. I had so much faith that justice would be done as SY was on the case now and we could all rely on the good old British Coppers to do the right thing !!!

But alas that is not to be,the only thing I hope for now that this will not in anyway damage the Libel trial and Mr Amaral will take the Mcs for every penny they have and show the British public what a shambles the British Met are in spending their hard earned taxes.....in the name of justice !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.10.13 10:53

Can i just say that i really don't mind what people say about me.
i'm far too old.
With regard to marconi, i can agree with some posts.
I also posted about the possibiliity that one, or more of the T7 might have 'reviewed the situation' they might now find themselves in, and given 'new' evidence.Especially DP.
And that perhaps this is what AR mean't by 'new theories, new witnesses'
A 'new' witness can be an 'old' witness, they just didn't reveal information the first time round.
i posted a bit of his Rog.

DC MESSIAH..........1485.
1485 ”Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth?”
Reply ”Err the, there are a few things but I don’t think this is the right forum for bringing those up.”
1485 ”Okay. And finally, Mr PRIOR touched on the re-enactment earlier on, I think the re-re-enactment’s likely to take place either at the end of April or sometime in the middle of May. Do you see yourself attending?”
Reply ”I will do anything in my powers that could be helpful to shed light on what happened to Madeleine or bring Madeleine back, or to change the status that Kate and Gerry find themselves in.

Well we know that, as far as we know, that he hasn't ACTUALLY done everything in his power, don't we?
re: reconstruction. and his non participation.

1485 ”Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth?”
David Payne Reply ”Err the, there are a few things but I don’t think this is the right forum for bringing those up.”

I asked what, possibly, were the 'few things' (that he didn't think he could bring up) were?

That DP thought he had that were PERTINENT,or RELEVANT to ESTABLISH the MATERIAL TRUTH.

I don't think, although i'll check, that anybody in the forum answered.

So, what do you think are the 'few things' DP didn't bring up?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 07.10.13 10:56

I'm not 'baffled', to me it's pretty darn obvious.  The PJ want a reconstruction, a real one, which the T9 have refused to do. They certainly will not air a docu drama PR fest on behalf of their previous arguidos.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.10.13 11:11

Truthandjustice wrote:I'm not 'baffled', to me it's pretty darn obvious.  The PJ want a reconstruction, a real one, which the T9 have refused to do. They certainly will not air a docu drama PR fest on behalf of their previous arguidos.
Isn't that what the libel case is based on?

That Ga's docu drama was aired.

Unfortunately it didn't suit the McS 'version of events' so they 'were baffled' and sued.

However IF GA's drama docu HAD tallied with their account, nobody would be attending a libel trial in Portugal.

IF 'arrests' are made BEFORE the 14th October then 'McCannwatch' on the BBC cannot go ahead, can it?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but how can AR and McS make an 'appeal' if there are people already in custody?

Can one make an appeal for 'suspects' when those 'suspects' are already under lock and key?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 07.10.13 11:12

Can we please be a little more thoughtful to other posters, for some English is not their first language.  We are all here because we are 'brave' enough to say that we do not believe the abduction theory.  Obviously we are going to have different opinions and will express our views in different ways, but all are valid and all should be treated with respect. This is a great forum and we should welcome and encourage readers to contribute. There is no definitive conclusion to this case, therefore there is no right or wrong way to post.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.10.13 11:15

marconi wrote:
tigger wrote:Marconi wrote:
t does not matter,I allow you to find my posts disturbing. It is your right.
Unquote

I'm relieved that we have your permission to find them disturbing, having been given that right may we also find them supremely irritating?  Or is that not allowed?

This is a forum to exchange opinions, theories and information. Says it all really.
Y es, of course, Tigger, you may find my posts supremely irritating, go ahead. No problem for me at all.
If it is a forum to also  exchange theories, opinions,  I have mine too.

By chance they seem to be different  and even the opposit to yours and to ayoyo's, but I can not see the problem. We live in a democracy, don't we?

What is irritating in my posts, if I may ask. The fact that I believe that it is not a whitewash? I can't help it. It is my belief.
The police need a concrete proof of the death,the body, not only witnesses statements.Imo, it would not be enough. The culprits would stay 3 days in the police station and freeded because of lack of concrete evidence.

For a moment, short ago, I thought it was a whitewash. But It isn't.

The reality is that we all have to wait and find out who is right and who is wrong.

all in my opinion
Marconi, I find it irritating that you think you have to give us permission to react. I rarely read your posts so the content isn't an issue. Giving permission to people - allowing them to state their opinion on open forum is an issue.

I hope that answers your question. Your English is either very good or only just passable, this is another reason I don't often read your posts. You know words like 'culprit ' and then mistake the past tense of 'freed'.
To put it in a nutshell: I don't understand why.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 07.10.13 11:20

Cristobell wrote:Can we please be a little more thoughtful to other posters, for some English is not their first language.  We are all here because we are 'brave' enough to say that we do not believe the abduction theory.  Obviously we are going to have different opinions and will express our views in different ways, but all are valid and all should be treated with respect. This is a great forum and we should welcome and encourage readers to contribute. There is no definitive conclusion to this case, therefore there is no right or wrong way to post.
I second that post Cristobell thumbsup 
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 11:22

jozi wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Can we please be a little more thoughtful to other posters, for some English is not their first language.  We are all here because we are 'brave' enough to say that we do not believe the abduction theory.  Obviously we are going to have different opinions and will express our views in different ways, but all are valid and all should be treated with respect. This is a great forum and we should welcome and encourage readers to contribute. There is no definitive conclusion to this case, therefore there is no right or wrong way to post.
I second that post Cristobell  thumbsup 
Yes well said Cristobell.

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, so please respect that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.10.13 11:39

candyfloss wrote:
jozi wrote:

I totally agree, christobell. I have had one or two nasty comments, which have had NOTHING to do with debating, but I haven't been dragged in by responding. I wouldn't brawl in the street, and I'm certainly not going to do it on the internet. I view a few tweets on this case, occasionally, and I can't believe what I read. Low-life scum comes to mind.

As for those who post here, but aren't British, and where English isn't their first language, I take my hat off to them. It's only the odd spelling mistake, or the occasional syntax error that has one thinking that they may not have English as their first language. But these little mistakes are cute.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.10.13 11:41

candyfloss wrote:Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2h
Met Police say no Portuguese broadcaster has taken up option to show the Crimewatch doc #McCann

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2h
Madeleine #McCann parents baffled why Crimewatch special about her disappearance won't be shown in Portugal http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343431/EXCLUSIVE-McCann-s-baffled-as-Portugal-refuses-to-show-Madeleine-TV-appeal …

In total contradiction to report stating they banned it in Portugal.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.10.13 11:43

Again, I don't know if this info has been posted, or whether it's important, but the McCann's were seen in Carmarthen last week (heard through the grapevine) and Carmarthen is right next to Swansea, and some places there may have a Swansea code. Also, the McCann's will be giving their Crimewatch appeal from Cardiff BBC studio.

There, glad I told you that, aren't you? Mrs Mrs 
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.10.13 11:45

Shrike wrote:
The Rooster wrote:Marconi I see you have come in for some criticism from some forum members. We're all entitled to a reasonable and fair opinion. I for one like some of your lateral thoughts. It helps to get out of the box and look at all possible scenarios. It makes sense to interview the T7 at the beginning of the investigation process, there are so many holes in their Portugese testimonies and the outcome could be a very welcome back to the real world for them. Also it may account for their non appearance at the libel trial. Without their assistance and in the event of things going against the McCanns the T7 are up to their necks in it big time. They all have families and responsibilities, if given the chance of baling out and telling the truth in exchange for whatever lesser outcome ask yourself the question...

What would you do?

So as Marconi says a lot of the scene may already be set. As Mr Redwood intentions the Yard knows pretty much of what happened that night 3rd May 2007. The crime watch program will need to be plausible and credible otherwise there will be a lot of questions asked by many people around the world and if the assumptions/evidence don't support the content of the program and the new SY theories then a lot of people are going to look naive. Cameron, May, Howe, Patten, the British Police, Producers and Presenters, the public and Great Britain... And thats not an option for the sake of protecting 2 child neglecters.
Great post Rooster.
Just to say I read this forum every day but am usually too much in awe of the posters here to add anything myself. I find this case intiguing and these fora amazing in terms of the passion people have to seek justice and commend everybody for that. This includes Marconi and all of those "fighting" with him/her this morning. He/she has an opinion and puts forward her/his thoughts on what could be happening behind the scenes of spin we are subjected to. Of course, he/she cannot provide evidence for these thoughts, surely if it was in the public domain then the arrests would already have been made? But maybe he/she does know what is going on, an insider perhaps? I do find Marconi intriguing, one who writes mainly in a strange broken English in the style of a person not 100% comfortable with the language, but then occassionally in a style of a person who uses fluent English. 2 persons? Interesting!
Keep up the great work and passion everybody, one day you will find justice. If anybody has doubts about this couple just show them the 2 videos covering the interview (links attached earlier in this topic), this interview says it all, the most obvious, blatant lying I have ever seen IMO.

You've lost me.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.10.13 11:46

OK enough!

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT FORWARD THEIR IDEAS, EXPLANATIONS, ABOUT WHAT DP MEANT BY 'A FEW THINGS' HE COULD NOT BRING UP THAT HE THOUGHT WERE 'PERTINENT AND RELEVANT' TO ESTABLISH THE MATERIAL TRUTH to Madeleine's 'disappearance'

He obviously witheld 'some information'

What was it in your opinion?

Thankyou.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.10.13 11:50

PeterMac wrote:This has narrowed the search down a lot.
Tracey Kandhola has excelled herself.

The kidnapper has Madeleine safe and well   -  So she is NOT in a Hellish Lair -  (Don't know if Edgar is going to comment on that, or give the money back)
He has BBC TV, either direct or by satellite
He watches main stream programmes
He has a conscience
This conscience will be pricked by the programme and he will then give himself up, confess and hand Madeleine back
He is within 20 minutes walk or drive of a police station, so he can be arrested whilst the programme is being shown . .

Still with me ?

Yeah, I follow. The Yard's not warning the abductor to throw away his mobile.
If the child is still alive after all this time, after this recon she won't be.
So, the recon must be for a different purpose. This much is clear.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 07.10.13 11:53

Agreed Sally.  I am forever in awe at those who can converse and indeed write in another language, they are exceptional 'thinkers'.  Apparently, learning a foreign language can open up new areas of the brain.  

As for McCann monitors on twitter etc, we can at least challenge their ridiculous assertions without the fear of them physically punching us in the face, something which is never far from their minds.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.10.13 11:53

candyfloss wrote:
jozi wrote:

Can we also respect that some seasoned members of this forum recognise disruption tactics that are possibly designed to discredit and ridicule the forum by posting ridiculous things in differing language abilities from the same poster.

I really don't care if I am banned from the forum today for my opinion on this matter. I have an issue with someone who posts death, body, corpse, SY know where the body is hidden, grave, tapas 10 (whoever they are), the T7 (that's 10 minus 3) have changed their statements and confessed without any reference to anything.

This is also the same poster who cannot seem to find a single link to anything.

If the forum thinks that this type of post should go unchallenged then that's a sad day for the forum I have been part of for two years.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 07.10.13 12:10

aquila wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
jozi wrote:

Can we also respect that some seasoned members of this forum recognise disruption tactics that are possibly designed to discredit and ridicule the forum by posting ridiculous things in differing language abilities from the same poster.

The internet has been riddled with McCann monitors since May 2007, that much we know courtesy of Michael Wright, though of course many of us have known that for quite some time.  We must all be on our guard.  However, differing opinions must not be seen as disruption - I wouldn't want to be part of a forum ruled by a strict one party line, I doubt any of us would. 

I really don't care if I am banned from the forum today for my opinion on this matter. I have an issue with someone who posts death, body, corpse, SY know where the body is hidden, grave, tapas 10 (whoever they are), the T7 (that's 10 minus 3) have changed their statements and confessed without any reference to anything.

We are all skirting around those distasteful issues Arguila, but they lie at the heart of what has gone on, and we cannot avoid them forever.  

Some people are good with links, some are not.  Not worth getting upset.

If the forum thinks that this type of post should go unchallenged then that's a sad day for the forum I have been part of for two years.

I very much enjoy your posts Aguila, but sometimes it is better to err on the side of caution.  Sadly, I think we have all had our views on human nature tainted by this case, but it has been my experience that those brave enough to challenge the McCanns are generally good eggs.  

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.10.13 12:15

Cristobell wrote:
aquila wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
jozi wrote:

The internet has been riddled with McCann monitors since May 2007, that much we know courtesy of Michael Wright, though of course many of us have known that for quite some time.  We must all be on our guard.  However, differing opinions must not be seen as disruption - I wouldn't want to be part of a forum ruled by a strict one party line, I doubt any of us would. 

We are all skirting around those distasteful issues Arguila, but they lie at the heart of what has gone on, and we cannot avoid them forever.  

Some people are good with links, some are not.  Not worth getting upset.

I very much enjoy your posts Aguila, but sometimes it is better to err on the side of caution.  Sadly, I think we have all had our views on human nature tainted by this case, but it has been my experience that those brave enough to challenge the McCanns are generally good eggs.  

I also enjoy your posts Cristobell and I enjoy the fact you spelt my name incorrectly thrice.

big grin

Thank you for your advice on how to proceed on the forum.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.10.13 12:23

candyfloss wrote:
Daily Star:
MADELEINE MCCANN'S parents are “baffled” why a Crimewatch appeal to help find their missing daughter will not be shown in Portugal

Note not the usual 'furious' or 'angry' etc...............just 'baffled'
Sharp observation.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 12:29

Next question: who or what in Portugal are they going to sue for a million quid now?

For that person/entity is SURELY destroying the whole AR/SY reviews purpose by obstructing the coming -virtual- reconstruction?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 07.10.13 12:30

Apologies for the mispelling of your name Aquila, my eyesight is not great.

I apologise too, if my response has come across as patronising. That was not my intention.  I used to be a teacher years ago, and some of the irritating traits have stuck, as my sons keep pointing out!  Like yourself, I think this is a great forum, and it finally looks as though we may finally discover the truth of what went on.  :)
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.10.13 12:43

"Can we also respect that some seasoned members of this forum recognise disruption tactics that are possibly designed to discredit and ridicule the forum by posting ridiculous things in differing language abilities from the same poster."

The very same `seasoned members` that posted vile accusations that I was a troll and was supposedly just coming here to disrupt the forum.  The same `seasoned members` that attack rather than be patient or just leave well alone.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.10.13 12:47

Woofer wrote:"Can we also respect that some seasoned members of this forum recognise disruption tactics that are possibly designed to discredit and ridicule the forum by posting ridiculous things in differing language abilities from the same poster."

The very same `seasoned members` that posted vile accusations that I was a troll and was supposedly just coming here to disrupt the forum.  The same `seasoned members` that attack rather than be patient or just leave well alone.
Did I do that Woofer? shit, did I?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top