The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 17 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 17 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 17 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 17 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Cristobell 09.10.13 10:46

marxman wrote:Hypothetically speaking, could it be possible that this Crimewatch
reconstruction be nothing other than a damage limitation strategy
devised by extradition lawyers and a means to scupper any notion
of the perpetrators receiving a 'fair' trial?
By polluting public opinion world wide, creating conflicting opinions
based on untruths and conjecture and conjuring up an image of the
suspects being victims, may establish a situation were a trail may
not be possible.
I hope I'm wrong, but what say you?
I see what you mean Marxman, but I think they have had the 'unfair trial' argument from the beginning.  In fact I would even go so far as saying it was part of their strategy when they hit the phones on the night of May 3rd.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 17 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Guest 09.10.13 10:48

Could it be mistress Duarte missed the last courtroom sessions for being in the UK, finetuning the Crimewatch and Trial timetables with the McS extradition lawyers?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 09.10.13 10:57

Portia wrote:Could it be mistress Duarte missed the last courtroom sessions for being in the UK, finetuning the Crimewatch and Trial timetables with the McS extradition lawyers?
Very surprised Isabel missed Court yesterday - thats really not a good sign, and I wonder if there has been a falling out?  Kate suddenly decides she wants to appear as a witness and her lead barrister has a day off?  

When's Goncalo's lawyer was indisposed the session was adjourned.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.10.13 11:14

Tony Bennett wrote:Still no doctor being called to provide the necessary medical evidence to support the claims of serious and permanent depression, indefinable fear, anxiety, insomnia etc.?
The Judge isn't going to be fooled by family members and past paid associates dramatising about Mr & Mrs. emotional state.
The is a Court where evidence is everything. Not theatre for soap series of the 6 years running saga of McCoronation!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.10.13 11:18

Smokeandmirrors wrote:And quite clearly, the book did nothing whatsoever to hamper the search, because the good British taxpayer is coughing up £6k a DAY for over two years. 

Therefore, if the Judge has a single functioning brain cell, there can only be one verdict.
Ironically "hamper the search" isn't on their writs. May be inferred, but not explicit as writ.

Their writs were (1) book is libelous and (2) personality rights to peace and privacy.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.10.13 15:49

Cristobell wrote:
Portia wrote:Could it be mistress Duarte missed the last courtroom sessions for being in the UK, finetuning the Crimewatch and Trial timetables with the McS extradition lawyers?
Very surprised Isabel missed Court yesterday - thats really not a good sign, and I wonder if there has been a falling out?  Kate suddenly decides she wants to appear as a witness and her lead barrister has a day off?  

When's Goncalo's lawyer was indisposed the session was adjourned.
I thought of the possibility of the McCanns taking part in the reconstruction, being interrogated before doing it, with Isabel at their side.
Or their refusal of doing it, and Isabel at their side.

The McCanns have their own lawyers in the UK, they don't need Isabel out there.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.10.13 16:18

Harriet94 wrote:This is all new to me. I was surprised at the time that the McCanns' never seemed to accept that Madeleine might be dead. I assumed as health professionals they would have understood the painful reality of child abduction. I put their reaction down to the understandable and normal grief reaction of denial. I had not realised they had hired someone to look for a body.
They had 2 reasons for never admitting Madeleine was likely dead:

The fund, attention and all other perks would stop

The negligence charge would be more serious, since their negligence had led to her death.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.10.13 16:21

sallypelt wrote:Has anyone read this?

"But requests to film the youngster’s bedroom, which has not been changed since she ­vanished, or inside their home were turned down".

I take this to mean the McCann's home and not the apartment

Not very obliging, are they? So strange.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-news-police-closing-2345731
Yes I remember that. I don't think it is out of piety, since they never showed that.

Maybe it is not the shrine they want us to believe it is.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.10.13 16:44

I have often wonder why Kate has missed out on the opportunity to be photographed - looking suitably anguished - in Madeleine's bedroom.

Perhaps, like her hero Harry Potter, the poor child was relegated to the cupboard under the stairs........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 09.10.13 17:13

ultimaThule wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
ShuBob wrote:If the SY investigation is really going the McCanns' way, will they really request now to be heard at their libel trial? I somehow think not nah 
The requests have been made, signed, sealed, and delivered to the judge and it's up to her to determine whether she'll allow Dr Amaral and/or K&G to take the stand. 

Given the transcripts to date, I can't see any reason why the judge would want or need to hear testimony from any party other than the remaining witnesses.

On the other hand she may decide to hear them all or take the view that, as either McCann's testimony is unlikely to materially differ from the other, she'll allow one of them and Dr Amaral to speak.
According to reports, Kate applied under her maiden name so I doubt that will be an option. It's either both or neither IMO.
The fact they have filed using different surnames is irrevelant as it is known to the court that K&G are married to each other and they are enjoined as Plaintiffs together with the children of the marriage in a single action - if this were not the case, they would have each called their own witnesses to substantiate whatever part of their individual claim differed from the whole.

The judge is free to say yay or nay to either or both of them and her decision is what K&G and Dr Amaral will be required to abide by.
My understanding from proceedings is that they've done just that i.e. the different witnesses have been to testify on behalf of one of them though some have mentioned both i.e. ELoach and SHubbard have essentially been Kate's witnesses and MWright has been Gerry's. They appear to be acting independently of each other appearing in court separately and putting in requests to testify separately hence my believe that Kate using her maiden name is significant.

Anyway, we'll see!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 09.10.13 17:16

aiyoyo wrote:
Writs re: rights to peace and privacy.
Hence their inspired decision to have the trial held in public.... winkwink 

Dishonest and manipulative to the last.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 09.10.13 17:31

gbwales wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Writs re: rights to peace and privacy.
Hence their inspired decision to have the trial held in public.... winkwink 

Dishonest and manipulative to the last.
I agree
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 09.10.13 17:40

Is there a copy of the Writ anywhere - I believe its 36 pages long.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.10.13 17:45

If the BBC go ahead with the reconstruction and show Gerry going in through the open patio doors and the bedroom curtains open,
they will have shown the world, CONCLUSIVELY, that both parents LIED.
If on the other hand they show Gerry going in through the front door and the bedroom curtains closed,

Mmmm. Tricky !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16590

Back to top Go down

Post by tegan1973 09.10.13 17:50

I really don't see the point of the Crimewatch broadcast:

1. If its not filmed in Portugal
2. If it is not even going to broadcast in Portugal
3. If the McCanns are not going to be part of a reconstruction
4. If the police in Portugal are not approving this and part of it

Seems very much a waste of time, as usual with this case.
tegan1973

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 09.10.13 18:13

PeterMac wrote:If the BBC go ahead with the reconstruction and show Gerry going in through the open patio doors and the bedroom curtains open,
If on the other hand they show Gerry going in through the front door and the bedroom curtains closed,

Mmmm.   Tricky !
Pithy and succinct as ever - thanks petermac!
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.10.13 18:18

tegan1973 wrote:I really don't see the point of the Crimewatch broadcast:

The Crimewatch broadcast doesn't normally use actual people involved.  Normally it is actors who take the part of the victims/witnesses with an interview/or voiceover of the actual people involved.  That aside, I don'tbelieve the timing of this is coincidental.  All smoke and mirrors imo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tegan1973 09.10.13 18:24

melisande wrote:
tegan1973 wrote:I really don't see the point of the Crimewatch broadcast:

The Crimewatch broadcast doesn't normally use actual people involved.  Normally it is actors who take the part of the victims/witnesses with an interview/or voiceover of the actual people involved.  That aside, I don'tbelieve the timing of this is coincidental.  All smoke and mirrors imo
I think you are right. Without even the basic crime scene/country, it just seems bizarre.
tegan1973

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman 09.10.13 18:54

I'm thinking of reconstructing the 'sinking of the Titanic' in my
bath tub! Could it be possible? Who should I approach for advice?
marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 09.10.13 19:02

I have an icecube you can borrow

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.10.13 19:03

marxman wrote:I'm thinking of reconstructing the 'sinking of the Titanic' in my bath tub! Could it be possible? Who should I approach for advice?

You'll need a team of 40 or so detectives and a budget of around £5 million.

If you want to do a proper reconstruction, that is.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 09.10.13 19:04

My sources at the BBC and SY tell me the most faithful approach would be to dispense with any water whatsoever and do it in Spain substituting a tricycle for the boat. 
Can't fail, they tell me. Substantive and shattering the say...

gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.10.13 19:33

gbwales wrote:My sources at the BBC and SY tell me the most faithful approach would be to dispense with any water whatsoever and do it in Spain substituting a tricycle for the boat. 
Can't fail, they tell me. Substantive and shattering the say...
These sources are useless.

Try some decent private investiagtors to assist you.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 09.10.13 19:43

laughat

gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.10.13 19:44

Will Madeleine McCann's family ever see an end to their torment?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/lindy-mcdowell/will-madeleine-mccanns-family-ever-see-an-end-to-their-torment-29645027.html
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top