The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by windchime on 11.10.13 16:47

I wondered if SY are actually going to tell us that they have proof that poor little Madeleine is dead - it came as a big revelation.  Is this why the two have been looking so terrible the last few months?  Is this why there is no rush to put the e-fit and info out immediately as they have proof they cannot find her alive?  Of course we all know this would not really have come as a big shock to the McCanns as they knew this all along BUT they have to play along now.
K & G will continue to push the fund though along the lines of - help us find who did this and the body.  All in my opinion of course.

Another thing that just struck me about the statement regarding the revelation - is there a hidden message in this - biblical?

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by biggurllypants on 11.10.13 16:47

@tiny wrote:Just had a thought(I know, I know:biggrin: )what if this bbc crimewatch,is really showing us that it could NOT be an ABDUCTION
Maybe they will have them all running round like headless chooks every 10 minutes they would have been falling over themselves ,how impossible their timeline was  duh 

Showing the shutters "jemmied " then not   and gerry closing the shutters from the outside then a voice over  saying they can only be shut from the inside:h u h: .  

How dark the room was according to Kate and how Gerry could see Maddy  wft 

All the lies that have been told  and all the contradictions  ?notme    

If it was my child i would want this show to be seen everywhere and anywhere i could   the mccanns are kidding themselves if they think ppl in portugal  wont be seeing  this doco via the internet

biggurllypants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 11.10.13 16:56

@susible wrote: Kate's We did nothing wrong is probably not going to go down well
Spot on, I'm guessing that one sentence will haunt her for long... If they admitted that what they did was wrong, ok we did something wrong and we're paying for it... maybe they'd have some public sympathy, but by acting as arrogant as usual, well, we couldn't make that up even if we tried. People don't leave their children inside sleeping while actually dining in the house garden without at least a baby monitor, let alone while dining in a noisy restaurant 50mt away! Just let them keep talking and soon not even the media portraits of "anguished parents " will save them from public opinion.
All IMHO.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 11.10.13 17:01

@susible wrote:
tinye wrote:Just had a thought(I know, I know:biggrin: )what if this bbc crimewatch,is really showing us that it could NOT be an ABDUCTION
Exactly Tiny, that could be a possibility, I've often thought that SY are working to eliminate every other possible scenario before turning back to the only real possibility imo

And of course it will be watched by millions blowing any support for the McCanns right out of the water.
That's an interesting thought, but if SY/BBC were aware it couldn't be an abduction, they surely wouldn't need to film it then show it to the public in 4 countries including the UK?  In such a scenario they would have to act first and round up suspects for possible death and disposal of a minor (because without an abductor there would be no other avenue to go down) and not waste time on some elaborate hoax to fool the McCs into a sense of false security.  It may be incredible but it seems SY have very much pinned their colours to the abduction mast.  Whether they really know what they are doing or not remains very much to be seen.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 11.10.13 17:10

@Monty Heck wrote:
@susible wrote:
tinye wrote:Just had a thought(I know, I know:biggrin: )what if this bbc crimewatch,is really showing us that it could NOT be an ABDUCTION
Exactly Tiny, that could be a possibility, I've often thought that SY are working to eliminate every other possible scenario before turning back to the only real possibility imo

And of course it will be watched by millions blowing any support for the McCanns right out of the water.
That's an interesting thought, but if SY/BBC were aware it couldn't be an abduction, they surely wouldn't need to film it then show it to the public in 4 countries including the UK?  In such a scenario they would have to act first and round up suspects for possible death and disposal of a minor (because without an abductor there would be no other avenue to go down) and not waste time on some elaborate hoax to fool the McCs into a sense of false security.  It may be incredible but it seems SY have very much pinned their colours to the abduction mast.  Whether they really know what they are doing or not remains very much to be seen.
I'm right there with you Monty, for SY ( or any other LE ) what the public thinks or not shouldn't concern them. What should concern them.is that Madeleine's missing and it's their job to seek the truth and justice, not to go on TV to make revelations!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by biggurllypants on 11.10.13 17:12

@tiny wrote:It was wishfull thinking on my part,never mind
Who will be asking the mccanns the questions on the 14th and will the mccanns have had the questions and answers  preapproved and scripted ?   any ideas

biggurllypants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 11.10.13 17:54

@biggurllypants wrote:
@tiny wrote:It was wishfull thinking on my part,never mind
Who will be asking the mccanns the questions on the 14th and will the mccanns have had the questions and answers  preapproved and scripted ?   any ideas
Oh yes,they wouldn't be doing this if they were going to be asked question that they don't know about, unless someone slips one in:biggrin:

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paddinton on 11.10.13 17:58

With Crimewatch due to air on Monday and the trailer being shown, I would have expected quite a few Madeleine Mccann stories in the press and on TV, due to heightened interest - and yet there is next to nothing.

The media seems to be really, really quiet today on the Madeleine story.  Could there be some sort of media blackout?   And if so why?

paddinton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 11.10.13 18:04

@paddinton wrote:With Crimewatch due to air on Monday and the trailer being shown, I would have expected quite a few Madeleine Mccann stories in the press and on TV, due to heightened interest - and yet there is next to nothing.

The media seems to be really, really quiet today on the Madeleine story.  Could there be some sort of media blackout?   And if so why?
The media did their job a few days ago when the mccanns needed to hide what was coming from the defence witnesses in court imo.  Going by their track record, next wave will be around 5th November.

melisande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame on 11.10.13 18:27

@paddinton wrote:With Crimewatch due to air on Monday and the trailer being shown, I would have expected quite a few Madeleine Mccann stories in the press and on TV, due to heightened interest - and yet there is next to nothing.

I think they're just pausing for breath before the big push next week. You have to bear in mind they only print what Pinkie tells them to and he needs to re-energise his vivid imagination [have time off to invent new stories] from time to time.

endgame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.10.13 18:42

Even the Met are tweeting about Crimewatch - youtube video on link.............

Metropolitan Police@metpoliceuk 25m
Watch DCI Andy Redwood talking ahead of Monday's @BBCCrimewatch appeal on the disappearance of Madeleine #McCann http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDlTK3hg44Y …

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 11.10.13 19:01

Susible i am absolutely with you regarding Kate's comment.when i saw the trailer i thought my my why are Crimewatch hollowing that to be aired when people over the years have said this couple blame everbody but Themselfs.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel on 11.10.13 19:35

@Ayniia wrote:
@Monty Heck wrote:
@susible wrote:

I'm right there with you Monty, for SY ( or any other LE ) what the  public thinks or not shouldn't concern them. What should concern them.is that Madeleine's missing and it's their job to seek the truth and justice, not to go on TV to make revelations!  
EXACTLY !

cockerspaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 11.10.13 20:17

@petunia wrote:Susible i am absolutely with you regarding Kate's comment.when i saw the trailer i thought my my why are Crimewatch hollowing that to be aired when people over the years have said this couple blame everbody but Themselfs.
Exactly Petunia, if nothing else, then that line and the totally dismissive way it is delivered, will make a lot of people sit up and say "What?..It is totally your fault for leaving your poor, defenceless babies alone"  

And the ever growing rumble of..."who the heck are they anyway... they neglect their kids, something awful happens to one of them, and they don't take one speck of responsibility"

It really can't just keep going on, it can't imo

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL on 11.10.13 20:27

@tiny wrote:well I am happy to be a vile internet troll,Madeleine is my first concern and I want to see justice for her
Well said, Tiny.

JackieL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL on 11.10.13 20:28

@tiny wrote:well I am happy to be a vile internet troll,Madeleine is my first concern and I want to see justice for her
Well said, Tiny.

JackieL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex on 11.10.13 20:49

@ShuBob wrote:The world is watching. SY better do the right thing.

Did not read all posts in this thread, but I was thinking about this today. IMO:

Even though SY made it clear they don't want to comment on the #WendyMurphy interview, I can not help to think that her opinion had hit them right between the eyes.

I am an outsider to both countries, UK and US, but I find it very hard to believe/imagine the one making a complete fool of himself while the other one is peeking.

More and more people are learning the truth about Madeleine. Even if the #McCanns are never charged, they will NEVER be free. People will talk about this for as long as what SY are letting them get away with it.

Honestly, Will SY be prepared to take the risk to look like a complete fool and look for an abductor forever?

If 50% people that is aware of the case "know" the truth, and another 20% suspect, and another 10% "sometimes wonder" how many are left? I can not begin to imagine the embarrassment for SY in front of the rest of the world.

My point is - SY is not taking #Murphy's interview lightly. - IMO ofcourse :)

sweetex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 11.10.13 23:06

ShuBob wrote:The world is watching. SY better do the right thing.
The super power have always been winning, they don't give a F*** if the world is watching.

Although Monday will be a ridiculous show, it will be hard to take it all in, but they're the ones who are silly so laugh at them.
daft1

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A specific appeal ? what does that mean

Post by biggurllypants on 12.10.13 5:45

A specific appeal what does that mean  ?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDlTK3hg44Y:onphone: 

biggurllypants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 12.10.13 12:01

@biggurllypants wrote:A specific appeal what does that mean  ?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDlTK3hg44Y:onphone: 
I can't believe this,what a circus! If they have an important appeal to make, JUST MAKE IT! Madeleine's still missing, WHY WAIT?! seriously, this is getting me mad...

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 12.10.13 13:25

Haven't followed all the comments on this thread, but...

All this forewarning and publicity about the Crimewatch appeal has made me convinced that SY is no longer considering the possibility of Madeleine being found alive. There is simply no sense in broadcasting what they are up to in the way they have been doing through the major media if they had a slightest concern about her safety.

They want more witnesses to come forward who could help them build an irrefutable case against those directly responsible for Madeleine's disappearance six years ago. Instead of listening to what Redwood is saying, perhaps we ought to be asking what he isn't saying.

The recent sighting and GM/KM requesting to testify in Lisbon are both the McCanns' effort to disinform and distract the public.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A major revelation ? a specific appeal all just words b

Post by biggurllypants on 12.10.13 13:40

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01jmdk7

My hope is they  arrest them "live " on TV     what a coup   notme

biggurllypants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 12.10.13 16:40

biggurlypants.... I am too.... been imagining the media furore if that were to happen..... my optimistic side is convinced it will be a revelation and unprecedented 'live arrest'..... clapping1

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum