The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 19 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 19 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 19 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 19 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by ultimaThule 10.10.13 1:19

Ribisl wrote:
aquila wrote:Redwood and the Jill Dando/Barry George wrongful arrest/incarceration debacle.

Jacqui Hames, MET police officer and Crimewatch presenter absolutely screwed over by the MET, the Press and BBC Crimewatch.

Redwood now going onto Crimewatch re Madeleine case with pre arranged media exposure to whip up an audience and announce an e-fit which may or may not be pertinent.
I believe it was CS Hamish Campbell who has been in charge of both Dando and Madeleine inquiries, not Redwood.
DCS Hamish Campbell left the force last month.  Until he's replaced it appears DCI Andy Redwood is reporting to AC Mark Rowley.

On the Met's website Rowley writes words to the effect of 'Andy has just returned from a positive visit to Portugal and "we" will be returning in just a few short weeks'.  

No doubt those London council tax payers who are footing the bill for this investigation, while being deprived of a considerable number of police officers who could be turning their minds to solving crime in the capital, will be delighted to learn that the Met has improved its chances of winning a trophy in any regional police authority golf tournaments.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 19 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by aiyoyo 10.10.13 7:52

It's blatant from info emerging from Brunty that his source told him SY will be appealing for info pertaining to a man seen hanging around 5A or the vicinity.

No reason was released why MET are keen for info on this man.
Maybe MET also dont know his role or non role until his identity is known.
Was he an innocent passerby/the abductor/perpetrator/witness/accomplice the MET are not saying, if they already have a good clue about it.

There must be a significant reason why Ireland, Holland, Germany and UK were selected countries for the appeal.
It's a clue that Police are not looking for a native of Portugal, else there's no reason to exclude Portugal from the appeal.

I believe the mccanns have no clue about contents of the recon, especially if they were not directly involved in the production of it.
Neither would they know the reason why MET and the Portuguese counterparts chose not to appeal in Portugal.
But being kept in the dark is a frightening thing especially since they have vested interest in it.
Fear of the unknown is the reason for Mcspin.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 9:29

candyfloss wrote:
sallypelt wrote:http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/10/9/263797/default/v2/daily-mirror-1-329x437.jpg

I can't post tomorrow's headlines for some reason, but the Mirror is carrying Madeleine headlines

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 19 Daily-mirror-1-329x437
WE'VE FOUND A CURE FOR ALZHEIMERS

?? !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 10.10.13 11:22

wonder if the UNHARMED word will come - i mean mr pedo is given the heads up that his mug shot will be on crime watch and they have had it a while and yet sat on it till next week - ffs even the fence sitters with splinters in their arses are gonna jump off the fence - even my mam that is on the fence has jumped off
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.10.13 12:05

And the man comes forward and says, "Yes that looks like me, I was collecting laundry / visiting a friend / relation . . .
"Oh, and by the way I was there between 9:14 and 9:25 by my watch and NOTHING happened."

NOW WHAT . . . . !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.10.13 12:14

cass7 wrote:wonder if the UNHARMED word will come - i mean mr pedo is given the heads up that his mug shot will be on crime watch and they have had it a while and yet sat on it till next week - ffs even the fence sitters with splinters in their arses are gonna jump off the fence - even my mam that is on the fence has jumped off
Use TCP when you remove those 'splinters' from you mams bum!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.10.13 12:35

aiyoyo wrote:It's blatant from info emerging from Brunty that his source told him SY will be appealing for info pertaining to a man seen hanging around 5A or the vicinity.

No reason was released why MET are keen for info on this man.
Maybe MET also dont know his role or non role until his identity is known.
Was he an innocent passerby/the abductor/perpetrator/witness/accomplice the MET are not saying, if they already have a good clue about it.

There must be a significant reason why Ireland, Holland, Germany and UK were selected countries for the appeal.
It's a clue that Police are not looking for a native of Portugal, else there's no reason to exclude Portugal from the appeal.

I believe the mccanns have no clue about contents of the recon, especially if they were not directly involved in the production of it.
Neither would they know the reason why MET and the Portuguese counterparts chose not to appeal in Portugal.
But being kept in the dark is a frightening thing especially since they have vested interest in it.  
Fear of the unknown is the reason for Mcspin.

I believe this person if interest could be person that Carol Tranmar saw (just guessing, of course). This is a small piece of what CT says in her PJ statement:

CT'Humm... he was blonde, with a lot of hair, very short, not like mine but a little more, humm... but not like a footballer, do you know what I mean' A style close to shaven. Very short, blonde, the head was very sculptured. The shape of the head was very sculptured, more oval shaped.

DC1485'Yes.

CT'And, humm... then I believe I saw him wearing a blue-grey T-shirt, it was not dark blue, more of a pallid colour and it was, humm... a type of blue with short sleeves, humm... but I did not see anything below, I did not see the trousers or shoes or anything else, only the top part and he would have, I would say'humm, when looking from above, he was not short, I would say he was about a 1'78, about medium height. He was not thing nor was he muscular. So he was of average stature. I would say he was European but not Portuguese. He was not dark and, he was not short, but I would say that he looked Scandinavian if you will, because he was very light and could have been British or Scandinavian. Even though I was looking upwards, he had big eyes, there is nothing else. He did not have tattoos, nothing like this, humm'a person of common appearance, it was his furtiveness that called my attention, humm, no, I can't'
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.10.13 13:00

PeterMac wrote:And the man comes forward and says, "Yes that looks like me, I was collecting laundry / visiting a friend / relation . . .
"Oh, and by the way I was there between 9:14 and 9:25 by my watch and NOTHING happened."

NOW WHAT . . . . !
Then Redwood will HAVE to come up with ANOTHER new theory.
Either he's to find a patsy first or be doomed go down history as incompetent buffoon.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.10.13 13:02

Portia wrote:Wasn't it suggested a long time ago that she could have seen ROB?
According to Brunty the picture of him is a fairly clear now and people who know him will recognise him.

Make it what you will, but if the man was from the Hol group surely even Op Grange would be able to recognise him from this fairly clear pic. So it begs the question what picture Brunty is talking about and who took it?

I think it is just Mchysteria created by the Mcspin.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 16:31

I've posted this link on the BGN thread, I hadn't read it before and for anybody else who hasn't  it's

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

From reading through the above I've been left with the impression that the reconstruction could be done using information from the McCanns PI's, Dave Edger & Co
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.10.13 17:58

http://www.thestar.ie/star/cops-to-reveal-face-of-maddie-kidnap-suspect-34646/

]b]A source close to them said: “The BBC will run 30-second clips of Kate and Gerry through the day and night to promote the Crimewatch re-examination of the Madeleine case.
[/b]
“Everyone on the team is hoping and praying that it brings the McCanns the breakthrough they need.”
Good Grief, better hide in your bomb shelter, b/c Mcraid is coming over your screen throughout the day and night!

The only lucky chap to be spared of this drivel bombing is the swarthy chap  in the hellish cave who must be thankful he hasn't got a TV set.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 10.10.13 18:01

Good grief indeed!
If this isn't some kind of ludicrously elaborate setup or trap then the world has gone quite mad.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 19 Empty Latest from Joana Morais

Post by GRACEFUL1 10.10.13 19:54

BBC Crimewatch: Trail leads to Germany?
BBC Crimewatch: Trail leads to Germany?
10 October 2013 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 19 468430094-aktenzeichen-bayern-faelle-6iKE545o09
Rudi Cerne, host of German Crimewatch show
Scotland Yard has approached Germany's ZDF's 'File Reference XY…Unsolved' show with a request for cooperation to broadcast BBC Crimewatch.

According to a newspaper report, the 'McCann/SY special' that is going to be broadcast by the German TV channel ZDF, in a show titled 'File Reference XY...Unsolved' [Aktenzeichen XY…ungelöst], an equivalent of UK's BBC's Crimewatch, the "trail" of the Scotland Yard investigation to the Maddie case "leads to Germany".

The German Crimewatch show will feature the mock-up 'reconstruction' that was filmed with actors in Spain in a village allegedly similar to Praia da Luz and the McCann couple, accompanied by a Scotland Yard officer - probably DCI Andy Redwood - being interviewed by Rudi Cerne, a former figure skater, at ZDF's studio in Munich.

The same article reports that it was the "exact analysis of the files" that brought new leads, and for "the first time a trail leads to Germany". In the programme, two e-fits of men are shown for the first time; they apparently spoke German and had not been in the focus of the investigation yet.

The Scotland Yard investigation continues on a screen near you.

Except in Portugal.
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 10.10.13 20:36

candyfloss wrote:Thanks GRACEFUL1 thumbsup   So 2 e-fits of German speaking men.
Thanks Candyfloss roses 
Will this be leading in another way to Hewlett?
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBrainHurts 11.10.13 7:25

Kate McCann has voiced her fears a few times about not feeling safe from internet trolls/death threats, whether those threats are true or not. But with this whitewash going full steam ahead I have to wonder whether SY have weighed up the possibility of those threats increasing as the public become more and more angry of the cover up of the death of a child. If anything angers the public it is the death of a child, so why are SY doing this blatant cover up in full view of the watching public when they have been presented with much evidence, not to mention the dogs which they are clearly disregarding? The more this goes on the more the public can only think that paedophilia has something to do with this case. So, not only do we have the cover up of a child but add paedophilia into the mix and surely that will only serve to anger the growing masses even more. It's only going to take one nutter who reads the online newspapers or twitter or facebook to get angry enough to kick off. So what are SY playing at?
MyBrainHurts
MyBrainHurts

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.10.13 7:41

Tony Bennett wrote:
marxman wrote:I'm thinking of reconstructing the 'sinking of the Titanic' in my bath tub! Could it be possible? Who should I approach for advice?
You'll need a team of 40 or so detectives and a budget of around £5 million.

If you want to do a proper reconstruction, that is.
biggergrin 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.10.13 7:46

Didn't that eccentric Barrister (Shrimpton?) say the answer lay in a paedo ring in Germany?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 11.10.13 7:50

Where did they film in Spain, Did they dust down the old Eldorado set?
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 11.10.13 7:54

aquila wrote:Redwood and the Jill Dando/Barry George wrongful arrest/incarceration debacle.

Jacqui Hames, MET police officer and Crimewatch presenter absolutely screwed over by the MET, the Press and BBC Crimewatch.

Redwood now going onto Crimewatch re Madeleine case with pre arranged media exposure to whip up an audience and announce an e-fit which may or may not be pertinent.
I'm guessing quite a lot of political pressure has been put on SY to come up with something to help the McCanns and they have managed to cobble something together from some hitherto unreported sighting of a 'suspect' - very likely something that has been discussed in these kind of forums.  'Suspect' for these purposes seems to cover any human being (probably male but not one of the Tapas 9) seen anywhere in the vicinity of the apartment at any time who might be considered to be a bit 'dodgy'. Once you ignore the (statistically most likely) theory that the parents and their associates were involved, it means that everyone else in the area is in the frame!
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.10.13 7:56

GRACEFUL1 wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Thanks GRACEFUL1 thumbsup   So 2 e-fits of German speaking men.
Thanks Candyfloss roses 

Ooh, Yes! splat 

Because there was also that letter confessing all, a letter destroyed by his son. Which is totally believable of course... Despite it being worth millions from the reward money, press and so on.
But this has been waiting in the wings after its first unsuccessful outing and no doubt enhanced with a few German paedos.
Why this insistence on foreign paedophiles when there seems to be a more than adequate supply in the UK?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 11.10.13 7:57

Thinking about it that rings a very vague bell.  I have a hazy memory to two blonde German or Scandinavian men being raised as potential suspects at some point - but at this stage maybe I also am just making stuff up!
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 8:00

tigger wrote:
GRACEFUL1 wrote:
Thanks Candyfloss roses 
Ooh, Yes!  splat     

Because there was also that letter confessing all, a letter destroyed by his son. Which is totally believable of course... Despite it being worth millions from the reward money, press and so on.
But this has been waiting in the wings after its first unsuccessful outing and no doubt enhanced with a few German paedos.
Why this insistence on foreign paedophiles when there seems to be a more than adequate supply in the UK?
I am sure that  right at the beginning that Gerry said British paedophile,any one else remember this
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.10.13 8:19

Nope, one E-fit of two german guys. They must be looking for Twins!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top