The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Regist10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Empty Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.09 20:20

[Note: I have edited this posting to remove the word 'forgery' which was incorrect]

A call from Neil Syson of ‘The Sun’

Today I learnt of another Essex Police investigation into my alleged activities.

And an investigation, moreover, which may hang on a vital piece of forensic evidence which was until recently held by Ambersuz/Susan over in Gibraltar. I jest not. Please read on. I will explain everything.

This morning (2 December) at around 10.40am, I received a ’phone call from the ‘Sun’ reporter Neil Syson. He has contacted me before, but only when there may be something bad to report about me or The Madeleine Foundation. Remember before you read on that he works for Rupert Murdoch, the most powerful media person on the planet, and that his son-in-law now employs Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns’ chief public relations officer.

In short, he put to me a claim that I was being investigated for having written an anonymous letter apparently sent to Terry Lubbock by someone earlier this year.

In order to understand why this ’phone call was made to me today, it is necessary to give you all a brief introduction. It’s a touch involved, but I’ll try and summarise and not be too longwinded about it.

BACKGROUND

Terry Lubbock

From January 2006 to July 2007 I helped Terry Lubbock, the father of Stuart Lubbock who was found dead at Michael Barrymore’s home on 1 April 2001. I’ve set out elsewhere the range of help I gave him. It included compiling the dossier which led Essex Police to conduct a re-investigation into Stuart’s death and in turn led to the arrest of Michael Barrymore and two others on suspicion of murder in June 2007. It involved writing a book: ‘NOT AWIGHT: Getting Away With Murder’, at his request. I also obtained for him £6,800 compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority which his previous Solicitor had failed to do. All this and much other help was given free by me to Mr Lubbock, contrary to reports which suggest otherwise.

Soon after beginning to help Mr Lubbock, I brought in someone who I thought might be an effective publicist to help, a Mr Harry Cichy. He had made his name over the ‘Hoover Free Flights Fiasco’. We set up a trust, The Lubbock Trust. It was agreed that all net income from the Trust (should any be made) should be split exactly three ways.

In the early part of 2007, two newspapers made payments totalling £20,000 for the serialisation of the book I had written. As agreed, although all the work of writing the book, discussing the serialisation with the newspapers and drafting the articles was mine, that income was split three ways exactly as agreed.

During June 2007, as I later found out to my cost, Terry Lubbock and Harry Cichy had devised various schemes to prevent me receiving income from the sale of the book, which we had also agreed to split three ways.

Harry Cichy was the named publisher of the book, simply because he said he had a ‘spare ISBN’.

The next bit is painful to relate but the story needs to be unfolded so people get a clear picture of what tricks people can play when there is the prospect of easy money dangled in front of them. That was the case with Mr Lubbock and Mr Cichy. I have never fully unfolded these facts before. But they will help to understand why I received the ’phone call that I did today and understand why Ambersuz/Susan is also involved in the latest shenanigans.

These things happened in quick succession:

1. I discovered by chance that before the book had been officially released, Mr Cichy was advertising it on eBay, with payments to be made into his private bank account2. I discovered that Mr Cichy had arranged with the printer of the books to deliver the whole stock to him personally
3. Mr Lubbock and Mr Cichy said they did not want to be bound by the terms of the Trust any more and wanted it wound up
4. I drew up another agreement regarding the sale of the books. Subsequently Mr Lubbock and Mr Cichy refused point blank to honour it
5. Mr Cichy advertised the book on Amazon, putting an inflated price on it beyond what we had agreed, again with payments into his private bank account
6. Mr Cichy, in late June, composed a false entry about me on Wikipedia, making all kinds of false allegations against me. He then maliciously printed that false entry off and circulated that plus some other false allegations to several dozen of my known contacts. I had given him a list so that he could send free copies of the book to them. This was a trick to obtain those names and addresses. He never did that. Incidentally a member of Wikipedia spotted the malicious entry by Mr Cichy and deleted it, but not before Mr Cichy had printed it off
7. Mr Cichy and Mr Lubbock then complained to Essex Police alleging that I had placed homophobic material on The Lubbock Trust website. Despite the fact that even if there was homophobic material there (which there wasn’t), it would not have amounted to a criminal offence, Essex Police launched an investigation lasting 33 days and involving several senior officers. Of course there was no charge, nor even an arrest. I made a complaint to Essex Police Professional Standards Department and as a result Essex Police agreed that several procedural errors had been made and that the procedures in cases like this should be revised.

I’ve always been reluctant to bring these things into open as I have the very deepest sympathy with Terry Lubbock and any other parent whose child goes before them, for whatever reason, but particularly in such tragic and appalling circumstances, and where there has definitely been a cover-up, probably aided by corrupt Essex Police Officers. However, losing a son in those circumstances doesn’t necessarily stop you from conspiring to do some of the things Mr Lubbock has done.

Following these developments, a few other things need to be placed on the record.

First, Terry Lubbock publicly stated that he no longer wished to be associated with me.

Second, he brought two separate cases to the Law Society against me. One claimed that I had charged him for services. The second claimed that I had misled him into thinking that I was a practising Solicitor. Both claims were rejected by the Law Society. The first claim was rejected for the simple reason that Mr Lubbock could produce no evidence that he’d ever paid me a penny. The second claim failed because there was a string of letters from me to him, his former Solicitors and to all those with whom I was dealing in which I explicitly stated that I was a non-practising Solicitor.

Third, Mr Lubbock became an enthusiastic supporter of the McCanns. He publicly told the press that he’d written to support the McCanns and made sure he informed the press when they replied . The McCanns wrote a personal letter to Mr Lubbock thanking him for his public support.

The Anonymous Letter

Now let’s move forward to earlier this year.

There was a story in some newspapers in March/April this year that Terry Lubbock had received an anonymous letter from someone claiming that there were Police Officers at the ill-fated Barrymore ‘party’ when Stuart Lubbock died.

Here is one news report about this, by our local radio station, 10-17:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

‘Anonymous Letter to Terry Lubbock’

An anonymous letter sent to Terry Lubbock claims police officers were guests at Michael Barrymore's Essex home the night Stuart Lubbock died there.
The letter also claims a sergeant was transferred out of the area the next day.
Essex Police say nothing in the letter is true. Terry agrees it's unlikely but told us he is pleased stories like this keep the case in the public eye.
Stuart was found floating in the pool after a party there just over eight years ago. Nobody's ever been charged over his death.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, I know nothing about this letter. In fact, I’m a touch suspicious about it as Mr Cichy would try almost any trick to try and get Terry Lubbock’s name into the newspaper. He still represents Mr Lubbock.

In parenthesis, I might also note that Stuart Lubbock was not found ‘floating in the pool’. It would be more accurate to say that three witnesses claimed he was found in the pool. That is contradicted anyway by Barrymore himself, who claimed in police statement and in his book that he saw Stuart Lubbock lying at the bottom of the pool. My book, briefly, suggests that the whole drowning scenario was a hoax and that Stuart Lubbock was never in the swimming pool that night. But that’s a long story.

The postcard sent to Ambersuz/Susan from Klagenfurt to Gibraltar on 12 October 2009

Now we come to a more recent event, which to tell the truth I’d forgotten about until today.

On 2 October I travelled with Debbie Butler to Kirwans Solicitors in Liverpool where we were strongly advised to concede to Carter-Ruck’s demands, and did so. On the way back, Ambersuz/Susan rang Debbie on her mobile ’phone. There was a conversation between Debbie and I and then between me and Ambersuz which has been partly misreported by Ambersuz. The most important aspect as I recollect it is that Ambersuz was disappointed that we had conceded.

On 7 October I left for a week’s holiday with my mother. We stayed near Klagenfurt. I sent a postcard from Klagenfurt to Ambersuz, who was in my address book, as I considered her a friend at that time. I can’t honestly remember what was on the postcard, but the gist of it would have been something like: “Don’t worry, we haven’t given up the fight for the truth about Madeleine, we have some ideas and I’ll be in touch with you when I get back”.

I thought no more about it.

Until today.

When this happened.

Today’s ’phone call from Neil Syson of ‘The Sun’

It was quite short. Here’s how it went.

TB: Good morning.

NS: Is Tony Bennett there.

TB: Speaking.

NS. It’s Neil Syson from ‘The Sun’ here.

TB: Hmmm. So what can I do for you today?

NS: Are you aware that Essex Police are investigating you for wasting police time?

TB: No.

NS: Are you aware that Terry Lubbock has accused you of writing an anonymous letter?

TB: No, I’m not.

NS: Did you send a postcard to someone named Susan in Gibraltar from Klagenfurt on 12
October?

TB: (struggling for a moment to remember) Er, um, Susan…Klagenfurt…where did you say?

NS: To Susan, Gibraltar.

TB: Er, Gibraltar? Susan? Yes, yes I believe I did, yes I probably sent a postcard to her from Klagenfurt, yes.

NS: Did you know that the police have compared the handwriting on the letter to Tterry Lubbock and on the postcard to Susan in Gibraltar and they think it’s the same?

TB: Really? Well, I remember seeing something in the paper about the anonymous letter to Mr Lubbock, but I can assure you that I didn’t write it and in fact I know nothing about it apart from what I read in the paper.

NS: Did you write that anonymous letter to Terry Lubbock or not? The police are saying that the handwriting looks very similar.

TB: No, absolutely not.

NS: Thank you, that’s all.

TB: O.K.

Conclusions

Now, hurriedly trying to put two and two together, here’s what seems to have been happening.

I know that Terry Lubbock and Susan/Ambersuz have been talking to each other. Ambersuz has recently posted messages from Mr Lubbock which are hostile about me on her forum. She has promised ‘more revelations to come’, as of course has Debbie Butler.
How they contacted each other, i.e. who made the first contact with the other, I don’t know. I suspect they have been ’phoning each other quite a few times over recent weeks.

We can also deduce from Neil Syson’s ’phone call that Ambersuz has sent my postcard (sent to her by me in a spirit of friendship) to the U.K., either direct to Terry Lubbock or perhaps straight to an Investigating Officer at Essex Police.

We can further deduce that an Investigating Officer may already have looked at the anonymous letter sent to Mr Lubbock earlier this year and at my postcard to Susan/Ambersuz sent from Austria and perhaps formed the provisional view that the two handwritings look similar. Maybe, as we speak, the two documents are already on their way to a graphologist (handwriting expert).

What next?

Given the claims by Debbie that I’ve diverted £90,000 worth of cheques into a private bank account and defrauded the Madeleine Foundation into the bargain, and now being accused of forging a letter, I am indeed wondering what is coming next.

Some people on the forums have been discussing the recent antics of Brenda Ryan, Ambrsuz and Debbie Butler and suggested that there is a great deal more to all this than meets the eye. Maybe. Maybe not.
But since I didn’t write the anonymous letter to Terry Lubbock, I can predict the following:

1. Terry Lubbock and Susan/Ambersuz, who have joined forces to publicly criticise me, will suffer a sense of disappointment when they learn that I didn’t forge that letter.

2. Essex Police will have wasted time on another investigation into me, having already wasted a lot of time investigating Debbie Butler’s wild claims.

3. Neil Syson and his Editor will suffer some disappointment that they can’t run another anti-Tony Bennett or anti-Madeleine Foundation story.

4. I won’t be sending any more holiday postcards to Ambersuz.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 20:47

oh my .. you are big time in, tony, arent you ?
dont worry what comes next, there is more than enough right now...

a few questions, if you dont mind:

(1) how did you know / proof (?) that clichy forwarded money from the book sales to his "private account" ?

(2) what was terry lubbock (the fathers) opinion on (1) ? do you think, they shared the money ?

(3) do you have any idea, how many books they might have sold, bypassing you / not paying you (the 1/3) ?

(4) did you also sell that books ? if so, how many ?

(5) i'd guess, you immediately called essex-police to find out about the truth on the reporters claims ? so, is it true that you are being investigated for "wasting police time" ? (then its is because of the MF-trouble ?)

(6) have you got confirmation, that they officially investigate the similarities in the handwriting or havent you not ask that (yet) ?
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest 02.12.09 20:50

Mr Bennett, would you like to get something in what you put correct. I will leave it to you to tell them which bit is wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 20:51

On Bennett has gone. Lets just say his knack of bull-shitting seems to have caught up with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 02.12.09 20:54

Bloody hell

wow wow
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 02.12.09 20:59

And by a strange coincidence, Butler's latest twitter offerings:

IWILLNOTGOAWAY

1. Bennett heading for third capitulation
11:25 AM Nov 30th from web

2. RT @Harrycichy: Happy Birthday Terry Lubbock 65 today
5:10 AM Nov 30th from web

http://twitter.com/IWILLNOTGOAWAY
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 21:00

what ?

is there anything uncorrect in his posting ? affraid
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 21:01

Lets just say a quick call always sorts everything out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross 02.12.09 21:10

murat_fan wrote:Lets just say a quick call always sorts everything out.

Well as it appears Tone has left the building, would you be so kind as to fill us in? big grin
Cross

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 21:20

Is it fair to do that when he is not here? Just that someone has not spoken to him at all and does not intend to.
And why would Neil Syson contact him? It is another journalist who deals with Bennett.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 21:20

And this story appears on the day it was revealed the McCanns are in court against Amaral on the 11th December.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 21:24

im lost...

who would be so stupid and send a handwritten (envelope?) of an anonymous letter ?
or was the whole letter handwritten ?
did they (lubbock etc) not have any other handwriting sample of bennett from his previous activities with them ? did they need ambersuz postcard ?

breaking news is definitely, that tony bennett is being investigated for wasting police time, or not ?

and today is terry lubbocks birthday ?
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 21:26

And who can say hand on heart that they have read loads of Anti Foundation stories in the Sun lately?
I think only one recently. And i think that was really against the 3 Arguidos
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 02.12.09 21:27

If you are going to forge a letter, why would you hand-write it??
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 02.12.09 21:33

Why is this letter referred to as a 'forgery'?

An anonymous letter would hardly be a forgery.
Surely that's when it's made out to come from someone who had nothing to do with it.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 21:39

Bennett has posted on other threads, so why not post on this and answer questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 21:48

It is actually ANTONELLA LAZZERI that deals with the MADDIE STORIES
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 21:50

it was an anonymous letter, with details about the murder night.

something handwritten was in/on it:
(a) envelope ?
(b) something else ?

where was this anonymous letter stamped / sent from ?
was it closed with sellotape ?
btw sellotape... cant they take a dna print from the stamp ? (in case it was licked)
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Empty The day that Michael Barrymore, Jonathan Kenney and Justin Merritt were arrested on suspicion of murder

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.09 23:08

scrafen wrote:oh my .. you are big time in, tony, arent you ?
dont worry what comes next, there is more than enough right now...

a few questions, if you dont mind:

(1) how did you know / proof (?) that clichy forwarded money from the book sales to his "private account" ?

REPLY: Cichy, not Clichy. Simple. He told me.

(2) what was terry lubbock (the fathers) opinion on (1) ? do you think, they shared the money ?

REPLY: Yes, but I cannot be certain.

(3) do you have any idea, how many books they might have sold, bypassing you / not paying you (the 1/3) ?

REPLY: No. Under the revised arrangement, Harry Cichy contracted to inform me every month how many books had been sold and to pay me one third of the net receipts. Despite numerous requests, he has never disclosed how many of my books he sold and needless to say has not paid me a penny.

(4) did you also sell that books ? if so, how many ?

REPLY: I managed to negotiate 300 of my books from Cichy and Lubbock. I have sold around 200 of those.

(5) i'd guess, you immediately called essex-police to find out about the truth on the reporters claims ? so, is it true that you are being investigated for "wasting police time" ? (then its is because of the MF-trouble ?)

REPLY: I've simply reported Neil Syson's conversation with me. He would not have 'phoned me unless there was substance in what he was saying. He was very keen to talk to me a few weeks ago when he thought The Madeleine Foundation was about to disband.

(6) have you got confirmation, that they officially investigate the similarities in the handwriting or havent you not ask that (yet) ?

REPLY: See above. I suggest that if you contact Harry Cichy, Terry Lubbock, Ambersuz or Neil Syson at 'The Sun' they will all know a lot more about what is going on than I do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

POSTSCRIPT

I’ve often wondered the significance in the mind of Terry Lubbock about the events the day in June 2007 when Michael Barrymore and two others were arrested for murder. It was 14 June.

Prior to that, as I later found out, Terry Lubbock and Harry Cichy had done a deal behind my back with ITV. I had cautioned them about ITV’s interest in doing a programme as I did not think they would produce a fair programme about the events the night Stuart died. Sadly, I was proved absolutely right.

Anyway, unbeknown to me, the deal Terry Lubbock and Harry Cichy had stitched up with ITV was this. They would do interviews with Terry Lubbock and prepare a programme about Stuart’s death. ITV apparently had a mole in Essex Police who would tip them off if there were any moves to arrest Barrymore. As soon as that happened, Terry Lubbock would be whisked off to an ITV studio, and ITV would then be able to exclusively interview Terry Lubbock on the day of the arrest and get his comments.

As I say, I knew nothing of this.

At that time, acting as Terry’s representative, the police had my mobile ’phone number and would telephone me if they needed to talk to Terry but Terry couldn’t be contacted. Most of the media had my ’phone number too.

The day Barrymore was arrested, I was on holiday in Falmouth with my wife and my mother. I got a ’phone call from the Family Liaison Officer at about 7.00am one morning, saying: “Do you know where Terry is? I have some information for him”. Neither I nor the Police could contact Terry. Neither of us knew where he was. We rang round other people who might know where he was. No result. He and Cichy had kept the whole plan a secret, even from me. The Family Liaison Officer then ’phoned me back and said: “Barrymore, Kenney and Merritt have all been arrested today at various addresses on suspicion of murder. Please tell Terry as soon as possible”.

It was the day Terry had been awaiting for years and I had been campaigning towards for the past 17 months. But none of us could contact Terry.

I made one ’phone call - to a local journalist in Harlow on the ‘Harlow Star’. He must have put the story about Barrymore’s arrest up on the net within minutes, as I was soon engulfed with radio and TV requests for interviews. We were on the way to the Eden Project as the first calls started coming through.

Practically the whole day was spent doing media interviews. Camera crews descended on the Eden Project and I gave several live TV and radio interviews. In the early evening I had a long live interview with George Galloway on his show. He seemed very keen for some reason to publicise Barrymore’s plight and give his opinion on him.

Throughout the day, Terry remained incommunicado, holed up with ITV somewhere.

On return from my holiday, Terry and Harry Cichy quizzed me about exactly when I had been told that Barrymore would be arrested. They seriously thought that I had been pre-warned by the police and that I had deliberately ‘bagged’ all the TV & radio coverage for myself by not telling them.

But I told them the truth. I had had no prior warning whatsoever, and as Ed the Family Liaison Officer will confirm, that 7.00am ’phone call was the first I knew about it.

Terry had unwittingly deprived himself of being interviewed by all the media by making his unwise, behind-the-scenes deal with ITV. The ITV programme transmitted that evening was indeed dismal, not really covering the issue I had highlighted of the drowning of Stuart being ‘staged’, and instead majoring on Barrymore’s ‘plight’. Indeed I would go so far as to say that the programme was a travesty.

Looking back, it was probably from that day on that Terry Lubbock and Harry Cichy hatched their plot to take all income from the sale from ‘NOT AWIGHT’ for themselves.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/jun/14/crime.broadcasting
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 02.12.09 23:12

All this talk of how you got didddled over book revenues isn't very pleasant. I thought the idea was to get to the truth of what happened to Stuart.

And why do you call the letter a 'forgery'??
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Empty Setting the record straight re Terry Lubbock

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.09 23:16

badmanners wrote:All this talk of how you got didddled over book revenues isn't very pleasant.

REPLY: True. Very unpleasant for me. But in view of some of Terry Lubbock's comments I had to set the record straight.

I thought the idea was to get to the truth of what happened to Stuart.

REPLY: I did that to the best of my ability until Friday 13 July 2007 when Terry announced that he no longer wished me to represent him.

And why do you call the letter a 'forgery'??

REPLY: Do keep up. Look at the revised OP.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 23:21

Bennett Neil has not called you has he. YOU ARE A LIAR
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence Empty murat-fan did not contact Neil Syson before making his false allegation of lying

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.09 23:22

murat_fan wrote:Bennett Neil has not called you has he. YOU ARE A LIAR
10.40am this morning. Just as I said. Have you spoken to Mr Syson?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top