The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 7 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 7 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 7 Regist10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 7 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest 04.12.09 9:58

MaryB wrote:What puzzles me is why is no police force looking for this dangerous person who abducts children from their beds in Portugal. He might strike again. He hasn't yet of course. But surely until he is caught nobody is safe from this dangerous and cunning abductor.

No police force is actively looking for the person who stole Ben Needham either, or the many many other perpetrators who abducted the many children still never found across the world let alone the many other crimes that remain unsolved, what does that tell you MaryB, that sadly resources are finite, that sadly not all crimes are ever solved, or do you somewhat naively believe that because police admit defeat it's because they secretly know who did it but can't be bothered charging them or perhaps every missing child, every uncaught criminal is part of some global conspiracy.

Yeah that's more likely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 7 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest 04.12.09 10:05

MaryB wrote:What puzzles me is why is no police force looking for this dangerous person who abducts children from their beds in Portugal. He might strike again. He hasn't yet of course. But surely until he is caught nobody is safe from this dangerous and cunning abductor.

Good point. It is indeed to Portugal's shame that, being unable to pin the crime on Madeleine's parents, they are not making any effort to find the child or apprehend her abductor.

Shameful!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 04.12.09 10:06

Little Pixie, they are just a bunch of clowns over on MM, not worth bothering about. They are livid because Jill set up this forum, giving those that the admin of MM had thought theyd silenced, a place to voice their opinions. They know they have lost all credibility, which is obvious given that they are now resorting to making personal abusive attacks, such as the disgraceful post from Mstake this morning (note to ambersuz, read your forum rules). To the aptly named 'Mstaken', my advice to you is 'crawl back under your stone'.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 10:08

This is what worries me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 04.12.09 10:25

As we know, the 'abductor' had a miniscule window of opportunity and left no trace of DNA, have any 'pros' considered that Madeleine wandered out of the apartment and was taken by an opportunist kidnapper?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 10:28

Autumn wrote:As we know, the 'abductor' had a miniscule window of opportunity and left no trace of DNA, have any 'pros' considered that Madeleine wandered out of the apartment and was taken by an opportunist kidnapper?

despite your apparent mockery, I think you'll find the majority of 'pros' have considered every variation under the sun, no-one on this side (as Mr Bennett would say) is brainwashed or dimwitted.

The reason I personally rule out woke and wandered (and then subsequently picked up) is because Madeleine could not reach the window or have the strength to open the shutter, I don't think she could get out of that window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 04.12.09 10:41

Clarity, there have been so many theories bandied around about the 'abduction', would you mind explaining your theory?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 10:43

Autumn wrote:Clarity, there have been so many theories bandied around about the 'abduction', would you mind explaining your theory?

I'm not big on theories, probably why I never lasted well at forums such as 3As and MM.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 11:04

Autumn wrote:As we know, the 'abductor' had a miniscule window of opportunity and left no trace of DNA, have any 'pros' considered that Madeleine wandered out of the apartment and was taken by an opportunist kidnapper?

Unidentified DNA was found in the apartment, mind you.
Unidentified fingerprints were found on the outside of the window, mind you.
Madeleine was too small for the window possibility or the door as confirmed by the people that knows Madeleine best.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Finally 04.12.09 13:16

Hi

Chicane please correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't that the whole point of them leaving the door unlocked so that Madeleine would be able to get out to them if need be?

I truly do not remember why I think this but bells are ringing that Mrs McCann might have said it.

Take care
Finally

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top