The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Regist10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by heresthetruth 03.12.09 16:37

JATYK

Raptors are carrying this too:

http://www.chaosraptors.com/raptor/

The Letter Sent to the Lubbock Family and Mr Bennetts Postcard to Susan Menez

Below is an alleged letter that was sent to the Lubbock family, this letter has been attributed to Tony Bennett. Mr Bennett has confirmed that he did not have any involvement with this letter.

(Same pic)

Also, a postcard that Mr Bennett sent to Susan Menez is being circulated as a means of comparison. This postcard is now presented below with permission.

(pic of postcard sent to SusanM/Amberz)

With regards to references about the military background of his father, Mr Bennett has included the following statement:

"...just to clarify (and there's nothing secret about this), my late father was a Yorkshireman and Englishman who fought as a Major in the Intelligence Corps in the Italian campaign from 1943 to 1945 and was then stationed in Klagenfurt with British occupying forces 1945-6. He married my mother in Leoben, Austria, on 6 April 1946"

So is Susan Menez Ambersuz
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 16:38

Debbie Butler, if you are reading this, please would you care to elaborate on the request you received from Clarence Mitchell that you meet the McCanns, alone? What did Clarence hope such a meeting would achieve and why no mention of this until today?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 16:39

candyfloss wrote:
Autumn wrote:And why would the McCanns want to see her ALONE thinking

Autumn, where did you get this from please, have I missed it somewhere??

Ambesuz posted it on the Jill Blog thread a few mins ago :flower:
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 03.12.09 16:43

candyfloss wrote:
Autumn wrote:And why would the McCanns want to see her ALONE thinking

Autumn, where did you get this from please, have I missed it somewhere??

From Amber on MM;

"I'll answer for her seeing as you're impatient and she isnt here to answer you.....Clarence called HER and asked her to meet the McCanns ALONE.....she said NO...."
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:43

She blurted it out a few days/week or so ago on MM too, back when everything was coming out in one big angry explosion of blah, because that's when I first heard of this apparent offer.

Although in the confusion I might have remembered it wrong, it might have come on the the forum via Ambersuz or Bren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:46

heresthetruth wrote:JATYK

The Letter Sent to the Lubbock Family and Mr Bennetts Postcard to Susan Menez

Below is an alleged letter that was sent to the Lubbock family, this letter has been attributed to Tony Bennett. Mr Bennett has confirmed that he did not have any involvement with this letter.

(Same pic)

Also, a postcard that Mr Bennett sent to Susan Menez is being circulated as a means of comparison. This postcard is now presented below with permission.

With regards to references about the military background of his father, Mr Bennett has included the following statement:

"...just to clarify (and there's nothing secret about this), my late father was a Yorkshireman and Englishman who fought as a Major in the Intelligence Corps in the Italian campaign from 1943 to 1945 and was then stationed in Klagenfurt with British occupying forces 1945-6. He married my mother in Leoben, Austria, on 6 April 1946"

Oh My God. Mr. Bennett hasn't outed another one, has he.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 16:47

If Debbie Butler has refused to meet the McCanns, looks like Bren's cunning plan backfired.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Empty Clarence to Ms Butler: "I do think it would be so beneficial for you to meet the McCanns alone, so much good could come of it, you know".

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 17:01

Pussycat wrote:From Amber on MM;

"I'll answer for her seeing as you're impatient and she isnt here to answer you.....Clarence called HER and asked her to meet the McCanns ALONE.....she said NO...."

clarity wrote:She blurted it out a few days/week or so ago on MM too, back when everything was coming out in one big angry explosion of blah, because that's when I first heard of this apparent offer.

Although in the confusion I might have remembered it wrong, it might have come on the the forum via Ambersuz or Bren.
Well, at last the full truth about these conversations between Ambersuz, Brenda Ryan, Clarence Mitchell and Debbie Butler is beginning to emerge.

No wonder Debbie kept schtumm about all her long chats with Clarence. Why Brenda Ryan should have encouraged those calls is another matter, but we know for certain it was her cunning plan for Debbie Butler to 'work with the McCanns' as she admitted/boasted about it on 'MM'.

Ambersuz clearly knew about them. It rather increases the possibility in my mind that one of the 'voices in her head' that Ambersuz says Debbie was hearing may have been the quiet but strangely insistent voice of Clarence Mitchell saying: 'Go on, make some false allegations against Bennett'.

What schemers, the four of them.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Empty Who have I 'outed'.

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 17:05

Sabot wrote:

Um, I don't think I've ever 'outed' anyone.

Some say I 'outed' Stephen Marsden, but it was no secret, that's the name I made all the PayPal payments to for his webmaster role.

Wasn't it Stevo himself who gleefully outed so many?

I think you'll find it's Mr Griiffin, 'Majic' himself, who's 'outed' Ambersuz.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 03.12.09 17:07

Maybe thats why MM has not been Carter Rucked like Pamalams Site
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 17:07

HAHAHA that's right Mr Bennett discredit Ms Butler by insinuating she is mentally unbalanced, seems a tad unfair when she is not here to defend herself.

Of course if you are suggesting that one would need to be mentally unbalanced to make false allegations against someone then where does that leave you and your false allegations against the family of Madeleine.

Just because people like Bren, Ambersuz and Debbie Butler are being exposed as unpleasant people does not mean that on balance you are any less heinous in your behaviour. Just a spot of birds of feather flocking together, at least temporarily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 17:09

heresthetruth wrote:Maybe thats why MM has not been Carter Rucked like Pamalams Site

MM wasn't closed probably due to small visitor numbers and the fact that more often that not the more offensive libellous sections were closed from public view.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 03.12.09 17:10

Off topic, but just a couple of things;

Back to the very beginning of all this shit-stirring, back-stabbing. Why, oh why was Debbie so incensed that Tony conceded to CR demands? His (and her) house/savings/future financial security was at stake, anyone would have done the same surely? Why is she so bloody angry about this?

Secondly, is it fact that Debbie has indeed spoken to Clazza or is it another of her fantasies that has turned from forum rumour into forum fact, as many things do?
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 17:10

Tony Bennett wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Um, I don't think I've ever 'outed' anyone.

Some say I 'outed' Stephen Marsden, but it was no secret, that's the name I made all the PayPal payments to for his webmaster role.

Wasn't it Stevo himself who gleefully outed so many?

I think you'll find it's Mr Griiffin, 'Majic' himself, who's 'outed' Ambersuz.

Mr Bennett you outed dozens of people who had signed some petition or other, linking peoples real life names to their pseudoname as used online is outing.

You have outed more than Bren and Ambersuz together, you hold the outing crown!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Empty I have never insinuated that Ms Butler is mentally unbalanced.

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 17:13

clarity wrote:HAHAHA that's right Mr Bennett discredit Ms Butler by insinuating she is mentally unbalanced, seems a tad unfair when she is not here to defend herself.
Um, the 'voices in her head' claim came from Ambersuz to one of her Mods/Admin and has now been leaked as we all know. And it was Ambersuz not me who wrote to her Mod/Admin about Debbie having 'breakdown(s)'.

I have never on any occasion insinuated that Ms Butler is mentally unbalanced. Unless you can find ANY reference to the contrary, I should be grateful if you could please withdraw that allegation. The most I may have said is that she was under stress following the Carter-Ruck letters.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 17:15

Pussycat wrote:Off topic, but just a cople of things;

Back to the very beginning of all this shit-stirring, back-stabbing. Why, oh why was Debbie so incensed that Tony conceded to CR demands? His (and her) house/savings/future financial security was at stake, anyone would have done the same surely? Why is she so bloody angry about this?

Secondly, is it fact that Debbie has indeed spoken to Clazza or is it another of her fantasies that has turned from forum rumour into forum fact, as many things do?

My assumption is that Mr Bennett knows perfectly well his booklets were libellous, untrue, contradictory, often based on nothing more than misunderstood newspaper articles and the figures he quoted were utter tosh (as discovered when he finally shared his sources on MM) but poor Ms Butler was completely taken in by them and quite right too, if someone thought that the reasons leaflet was factual then it reads as very damning indeed (which is exactly why it is illegal, because it is not factual). So because she utterly believed that rubbish she was selling she genuinely thought they would have a case and were right to be bringing them to the attention of the public. That was what was so bizarre about the interview she gave regarding the Rothley leaflet drop, you could see she genuinely believed what she was saying, I mean she sounding barking but she meant it!

wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Empty clarity wrong once again

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 17:16

clarity wrote:Mr Bennett you outed dozens of people who had signed some petition or other, linking people's real life names to their pseudoname as used online is outing.
No, not me. You'll find that was someone else. You've got your facts wrong once again.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 17:18

Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Mr Bennett you outed dozens of people who had signed some petition or other, linking people's real life names to their pseudoname as used online is outing.
No, not me. You'll find that was someone else. You've got your facts wrong once again.

The 3As cache is now clear (you, and all those you outed, must be relieved to hear) but we all have memories and know perfectly well it was you Mr Bennett.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Empty Debbie's laet-night conversations with Clarence Mitchell - 7 points to consider

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 17:22

Pussycat wrote:Off topic, but just a couple of things;

REPLY: That is also a great mystery to me. The reaction seemed way over the top. I still cannot understand it to this day.

1. Debbie told me about these conversations.

2. Debbie told me when they happened - late in the evening.

3. Debbie told me that she was arranging to meet Clarence in a cafe in London.

4. Debbie has admitted the calls herself.

5. She told Ambersuz about them.

6. She told Brenda Ryan about them.

7. She also told me she had regularly been speaking to strong McCann-supporter Adrian Upshon/'Deuce' - and of course Adrian Upshon/'Deuce' has since confirmed those cnversations, although neither party will say what was discussed between them.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 17:27

clarity wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

The 3As cache is now clear (you, and all those you outed, must be relieved to hear) but we all have memories and know perfectly well it was you Mr Bennett.
You are completely mistaken. What happened was that someone - we don't yet know who - was deliberately signing real names and people's usersnams on 3As on one of the Prime Minister's website petitions about Madeleine.

Your memory is at fault. Try a little harder - like Jane Tanner did - and maybe you'll recall that it was on the Prime Minister's petition where those identities were, rather cruelly if I may say so, revealed.

Nothing to do with me, like I said.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 03.12.09 17:28

Appreciate that Tony. However, has she actually spoken the the Pink One, or just told you and the rest of cyber world that she has? Bearing in mind, most of what she says she has done, appears to be a pack of lies
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 17:29

Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

You are completely mistaken. What happened was that someone - we don't yet know who - was deliberately signing real names and people's usersnams on 3As on one of the Prime Minister's website petitions about Madeleine.

Your memory is at fault. Try a little harder - like Jane Tanner did - and maybe you'll recall that it was on the Prime Minister's petition where those identities were, rather cruelly if I may say so, revealed.

Nothing to do with me, like I said.

Mr Bennett have you learned nothing yet, you think you are sharp, you are not, you are simply deluded, in a very public way. You posted said list on 3As, please don't deny it, we all saw it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 03.12.09 17:34

oh my... the anonymous letter to lubbock looks pretty much like tony bennetts style...

also the handwriting has definite similarities link: cheques, link: postcard from klagenfurt

jmho...

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Lublet10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 Postca10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 5 4_cheq10
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 03.12.09 17:36

I remember very well the list of names being posted on 3As, it was indeed the petition to the Prime Minister. Tony may have posted the list on the forum, I really don't remember, but for the life of me I cannot believe he was responsible for the tampering in the first place
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top