The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Regist10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest 03.12.09 10:33

Mr Bennett, why do you always leave angry people and chaos in your wake, why would Mr Lubbock hate you so much that he would try and frame you, what did you do to that poor man?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by aiyoyo 03.12.09 10:38

Oh dear, how strange the latest development!

How did Debbie get a hold of everyone's numbers?

To think that amberbum thought she was v. clever by kicking all and sundry outof her house,who didnt lick her arse. ....had she kept her restraints...people wont be discussing here. Stupid or what I dont really know. I suppose people are happy to be out of that hell hole.

Anyway, why was she so angry TB acceded - that's bit I dont understand. Or is this vendetta something else?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 10:52

Seems to me, even though we have nothing to do with MM, the bullies who run that forum think that they have some god-given right to try and impose their restrictions on what we can and cannot say on this forum.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 10:53

Autumn wrote:Seems to me, even though we have nothing to do with MM, the bullies who run that forum think that they have some god-given right to try and impose their restrictions on what we can and cannot say on this forum.

They learned from the original and the best, Bren and her 3As forum, I recall they were very picky about who and what was allowed to be posted there and equally keen that those deemed not appropriate should not post anywhere else either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 03.12.09 11:30

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Letter10

Heres the damning evidence (according to Ambersuz lol! )

Heres her rationale :

The ones i spotted were.....the *F* in Chauffeur...compared to the *F* in Transferred
The *CK* in Back....compared to the *CK in Luck

The name Tony Bennett in centre as is the *good luck* The squiggle under the name...although not the same but one added....the date on both are top right hand corner.....

A new paragraph indented.

Well, I dont know about anyone else, but there`s more differences than likenesses to me.

and if the date being in the top right together with indented paragraphs, I must have written it as well :ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz:
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Empty Ambersuz publishes her postcard - and claims Essex Police were 'interested'!

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 11:32

UPDATE

Ambersuz confesses that she did receive the handwritten letter to Terry Lubbock and she admits to having passed that and a photocopy of my postcard to Essex Police, who she claims were 'interested'.

She posted this on her 'Missing Madeleine' Forum this morning:

Anyways make your own minds up but the police thought it interesting

She's also posted part photographs of both letters...

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/tony-bennett-f84/the-tony-bennett-activities-discussion-t6297-570.htm (page 38)

...from which incidentally it should be obvious to anyone not running an obsessive hate campaign against someone that it's not the same handwriting, look e.g. at the 'I's and 'r's.

But further useful information has been yielded from this little incident, including the revelation from one person Debbie Butler spoke to that she had admitted to being in touch with Terry Lubbock to try and get some 'dirt' on me.

We now have evidence therefore of a deliberate and organised smear campaign against me by the following: Debbie Butler, Ambersuz, Brenda Ryan and Terry Lubbock/Harry Cichy. I wonder just how much of their time this is all taking?

And of the four names above, the following is of considerable interest to those trying to obtain truth and justice for Madeleine:

1. Debbie Butler admits to several long conversations with Clarence Mitchell, the contents of which she never disclosed to anyone in The Madeleine Foundation

2. Ambersuz and Brenda Ryan have both admitted to actively encouraging Debbie Butler to contact Clarence Mitchell. In Brenda Ryan's case, she openly admitted to encouraging Debbie to 'work with the McCanns'

3. Terry Lubbock is on record as publicly supporting the McCanns and has in return been publicly thanked by them in a letter.

By contrast, all I seem to have done was to publish a booklet and a leaflet querying the abduction claim.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 11:42

To be fair 99% of the british public are sympathetic to the McCanns and hopeful that they find Madeleine, that's hardly damning lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 11:44

Morning all,

I have studied the two carefully, and imo they are not written by the same person. The biggest giveaway is the "g" , the loop of the letter is on the wrong side on the postcard, also the "r" is different i.e more like a v on the letter. Just my opinion
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 03.12.09 11:46

Well Janz, I must have written it as well, because I'm a b*gger for those indented paragraphs. And teacher always taught us to put the date in the right-hand corner too, so that puts me and 30-odd of my classmates right in the frame.
Oh and those 'Fs' are just like mine, put the bracelets on constable, it's a fair cop.

Seriously, the 'Rs' are very different.
And in this case, unlike a parliamentary vote, the 'Is' most definitely don't have it.

NEXT! never mind
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 12:04

Tony Bennett wrote:UPDATE

Ambersuz confesses that she did receive the handwritten letter to Terry Lubbock and she admits to having passed that and a photocopy of my postcard to Essex Police, who she claims were 'interested'.

She posted this on her 'Missing Madeleine' Forum this morning:

Anyways make your own minds up but the police thought it interesting

She's also posted part photographs of both letters...

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/tony-bennett-f84/the-tony-bennett-activities-discussion-t6297-570.htm (page 38)

...from which incidentally it should be obvious to anyone not running an obsessive hate campaign against someone that it's not the same handwriting, look e.g. at the 'I's and 'r's.

But further useful information has been yielded from this little incident, including the revelation from one person Debbie Butler spoke to that she had admitted to being in touch with Terry Lubbock to try and get some 'dirt' on me.

We now have evidence therefore of a deliberate and organised smear campaign against me by the following: Debbie Butler, Ambersuz, Brenda Ryan and Terry Lubbock/Harry Cichy. I wonder just how much of their time this is all taking?

And of the four names above, the following is of considerable interest to those trying to obtain truth and justice for Madeleine:

1. Debbie Butler admits to several long conversations with Clarence Mitchell, the contents of which she never disclosed to anyone in The Madeleine Foundation

2. Ambersuz and Brenda Ryan have both admitted to actively encouraging Debbie Butler to contact Clarence Mitchell. In Brenda Ryan's case, she openly admitted to encouraging Debbie to 'work with the McCanns'

3. Terry Lubbock is on record as publicly supporting the McCanns and has in return been publicly thanked by them in a letter.

By contrast, all I seem to have done was to publish a booklet and a leaflet querying the abduction claim.

I really do think you should put this in the hands of the police and let them deal with it. No-one should have to tolerate this kind of behaviour.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 12:06

Ambersuz 'confesses' and 'admits' crikey this is all dramatic and stuff, no chance of just reporting what you know without spinning it then?

daft question I know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 03.12.09 12:08

And more:

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Lublet10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Postca10

This is supposed to be proof????

:ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz:
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCKY 03.12.09 12:09

Hi Tony ,there is a hate campaign against you of that there is no doubt. I would imagine you rue the day when you tangled with this bunch of women.I do not know if you have done anything wrong or not .Only you know this.
I have looked closely at both letters. The Good Luck letter,the writer seems to have a curl in some of his or her letters. The P it is not closed, the M also has a curl at the beginning as you have pointed out the i also is different. The F in both letters are alike. However, the g..you have a strange way of writing this ,you seem to write it back to front. There is no evidence of this in the Good Luck letter.
ROCKY

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 12:11

clarity wrote:To be fair 99% of the british public are sympathetic to the McCanns and hopeful that they find Madeleine, that's hardly damning lol!

Everyone I know think that the McCanns were involved with Madeleine's disappearnce and hopeful that her remains will be found. I think your assumption that 99% of the british public 'are sympathetic to the McCanns' is pitching it a bit high - nothing funny about that is there?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCKY 03.12.09 12:22

I post on blogs whose links I shall not give as I do not wish them trolled.. British Blogs and they do not think the Mccanns are innocent.We have to remember that a large amount of the british public do not know about the Police Files. These include Mrs Fenns statement, Dr.K.Gaspars statement a witness who saw the Mccanns boot open for several evenings. A waiter who said it was more around 9.30 when some of the group were looking in the bushes for a lost child. This is enough to cast REASONABLE DOUBT on the Mccanns version of events.
ROCKY

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 03.12.09 12:26

Cross wrote:I really don't see how anyone who has followed all of this from the start when Debbie Butler first made her allegations against Tony Bennett, can possibly think that the McCann's or the supposed "Team McCann", are behind this. That is stretching things toooooo far. IMHO of course.

Then you are lucky you havent been exposed to the ways of the real world or have never worked in business where anyone and everyone stabs each other in the back and no-one is as they seem.

Clarence Mitchell had a very responsible job before leaving it to work for the McCanns. His job was to control what came out in the press or in my view to control what the public think.
Does it not make you suspicious that the two people who were very vocal in this case, Goncalo Amaral and Tony Bennett are both getting the same treatment both sides of the pond?

Does it not make you suspicious that journalists are getting involved in this by chatting to Debbie Butler?

I would also like to add to Terry Lubbock if he ever reads here, that I lost my brother at the same age as you lost Stuart so I have every sympathy for you. If I could have got to the bottom of my brothers death (which may have been caused by medical negligence) and had had someone like Tony Bennett to help me find out the truth free of charge then I would have spent the rest of my life being grateful to them not stabbing them in the back.

Also Terry, Tony gives the Not Awight book away free of charge as he did to me.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 3 Empty The police are aware of Debbie's harassment campaign

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 12:30

Autumn wrote:I really do think you should put this in the hands of the police and let them deal with it. No-one should have to tolerate this kind of behaviour.
Autumn, thanks very much, please see this thread I've just opened:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/have-your-say-f1/debbie-butler-s-harassment-campaign-being-investigated-by-essex-police-under-crime-reference-d222b-19551-09-t90.htm#3015
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 03.12.09 12:38

Does she think we are all blind, we all read her cunning plan, devious cow

Bren Today at 12:11

Put up or shut up Bennett, I have never encouraged Debbie to contact Clarence Mitchell.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 03.12.09 12:45

JATYK
Oh dear, Bren is issuing challenges over on MM:

Put up or shut up Bennett, I have never encouraged Debbie to contact Clarence Mitchell

Yes you did, Bren - are you doing that "forgetting" thing again?

Remember posting this? MM, November 5th, I believe?

Bren Today at 4:56 pm

Right I want to put a few things straight on this thread. Debbie and I have had many a telephone conversation together, before this fall-out business and after. How this came about as some are referring to it as "working with the McCann's", is as follows.

When Debbie and Tony got Carter Rucked, Debbie had openly admitted to me on the phone she was prepared to go the full hog and fight them in an open court. I have always tried to explain to her that she might lose and could risk her home and the McCann's do not care who they see on the street or homeless. To lose your home and business is not worth it when there is more than one way to skin a cat, so to speak.

Whilst Tony was on his first holiday, I rang Debbie and said to her "don't lose your home mate and your business they are not worth it", then I said to her "there is a way, and it means being as devious as they are, how about offering to help them to get the case re-opened. We know it is not what they want but it will put the ball firmly in their court. They are going to have to come out publicly and say no and how is that going to look in the publics eye after they have watched on the TV Gerry saying no proper authority is actively searching for Madeleine"

The idea stemmed from there and it was down to Debbie whether she went with it or not, it was just an idea I gave her. So before anyone starts accusing her of being in cahoots with Clarence and this being one of Clarences schemes forget it, it was mine.
Debbie offered to tell Tony it was my idea but I said I doubt if he would listen to me as I get the impression he has as much time for me as I have for him.....very little
-----------

Which lead to all the jokes about Baldrick Bren..

There is Bren's Cunning Plan to fox Clarrie put up - will she now shut up?
BTW - it was about the same time that Debs was saying things on the Foundation site like:

Debs said:

I have not lied and will not lie and it will be proved in time , I am not in cahoots with Mr Mitchell ot Carter Ruck but will be informing them of underhand behaviour that has occurrred and am having nothing to do with Mr Bennett , I expect Mr Bennett to resign and to give me an apology
-------
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 12:46

Autumn wrote:
clarity wrote:To be fair 99% of the british public are sympathetic to the McCanns and hopeful that they find Madeleine, that's hardly damning lol!

Everyone I know think that the McCanns were involved with Madeleine's disappearnce and hopeful that her remains will be found. I think your assumption that 99% of the british public 'are sympathetic to the McCanns' is pitching it a bit high - nothing funny about that is there?

There was something funny about Mr Bennett using Mr Lubbocks sympathy and support for the McCann family as some sort of proof that he might be willing to frame him for something, god help Mr Bennett if that's what it takes, because I don't know anyone who doesn't have sympathy for the Mccann family in the wake of this horrible tragedy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 12:50

heresthetruth wrote:Does she think we are all blind, we all read her cunning plan, devious cow

Put up or shut up Bennett, I have never encouraged Debbie to contact Clarence Mitchell.

To be fair to Bren (not that she deserves much fairness considering her history) she claims she suggested Butler work with the Mccanns as part of her "cunning plan" to somehow expose them as not really wanting their child found (contrary to everything they have said and done since may 3rd 2007 but hey Bren's not known for her smarts), Mr Bennett is of course spinning this to make it sound as though Bren had good feelings towards the McCanns and wanted Butler to work with them in a positive sense.

Mr Bennett must be dizzy today with all that spinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 03.12.09 12:54

I know my heads spinning, if theres such a thing as TEAM MCCANN, is Bren Amber and Deluded Debs now in it, Is Laffin the new recruit, Im lost big grin big grin
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 12:55

clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:

There was something funny about Mr Bennett using Mr Lubbocks sympathy and support for the McCann family as some sort of proof that he might be willing to frame him for something, god help Mr Bennett if that's what it takes, because I don't know anyone who doesn't have sympathy for the Mccann family in the wake of this horrible tragedy.

Well, maybe you should point them in the direction of the PJ files, as Rocky suggested - think youl find their sympathy would rapidly evaporate once they got to read the statements.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 12:57

Autumn wrote:
clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Well, maybe you should point them in the direction of the PJ files, as Rocky suggested - think youl find their sympathy would rapidly evaporate once they got to read the statements.

You are not making any sense Autumn, I have sympathy for the Mccanns precisely because I have read and understood the investigative files, considering the lies told about this case in the media I'm actually a bit surprised that not more people were taken in by the salacious and juicy stories, guess I have a pretty smart group of friends and acquaintances huh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 13:03

heresthetruth wrote:I know my heads spinning, if theres such a thing as TEAM MCCANN, is Bren Amber and Deluded Debs now in it, Is Laffin the new recruit, Im lost big grin big grin

I think all these latest shenanigans do have the hallmark of Clarrie. You have to ask whats with all this from Debbie and Bren about running to report back to Clarence Mitchell, Carter Ruck and The Sun? When are they going to explain what they are talking about? I do wonder if Debbie is being advised by someone.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top