The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 2 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 2 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 2 Regist10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Janz 02.12.09 23:29

Can you tell me why Ambersuz has a copy of the letter sent to Terry Lubbock?
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 23:34

Janz wrote:Can you tell me why Ambersuz has a copy of the letter sent to Terry Lubbock?

has she posted it up, can she do this ? - does anyone have a link ?
would be interesting to see... oh my...
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 23:38

wow im a bit slow. sorry, it took some time.

tony.. are you calling this anonymous letter a "forgery", meaning that someone might have forged your handwriting, even if you havent seen this letter, and you only have (officially) very vague info about the handwriting ?

...sounds a bit fishy to me, sorry again...looking for the handcuffs.... big grin
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 23:39

scrafen wrote:
Janz wrote:Can you tell me why Ambersuz has a copy of the letter sent to Terry Lubbock?

I believe she has said she has a screenshot of it next to a postcard she has in Spain. Very strange.
SOMEBODY IS LYING
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 2 Empty Ambersuz - shown up to be liberally making false allegations

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.09 23:39

Earlier I posted this:

REPLY: No. Under the revised arrangement, Harry Cichy contracted to inform me every month how many books had been sold and to pay me one third of the net receipts. Despite numerous requests, he has never disclosed how many of my books he sold and needless to say has not paid me a penny.

And within minutes, Ambersuz in her mad rush to level one more false accusation in my direction has just hurled this out on her forum:

LIAR Bennett...They paid you a lump sum!

No, I am not a liar, Ambersuz, but sadly you have proved to be many many times over on your forum for the past few weeks.

Here are the facts.

While The Lubbock Trust was in existence, the Trustees agreed to pay me a modest sum for carrying out all the following tasks:

a) writing the entire book
b) typing the book and formatting it ready for printing by an external printer
c) interviewing Terry Lubbock on several occasions and writing up and checking with him the first four chapters, which were basically Terry's life story
d) compiling the contents pages
e) writing Terry's introduction
f) writing the publisher's note
g) finding three proofreaders
h) checking the proofreaders' comments and re-writing and correcting the draft in the light of their comments
i) supplying some of the photos.

And quite a bit more.

In addition, it was agreed that the net receipts from sales be split one-third each.

In June 2007 Terry Lubbock and Harry Cichy, for reasons I now know, wanted to terminate the Trust, and so it was terminated.

And that was replaced by a new agreement signed by all three of us at my home on 22 June 2007. That new agreement also provided for the net receipts from book sales to be split equally between the three of us.

It is that agreement that Terry Lubbock and Harry Cichy broke.

So you see, Ambersuz, I don't lie.

But what this shows is that you liberally make false accusations.

I wonder how Neil Syson of 'The Sun' got to hear about my postcard from Klagenfurt, eh?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 02.12.09 23:41

murat_fan wrote:
scrafen wrote:

I believe she has said she has a screenshot of it next to a postcard she has in Spain. Very strange.
SOMEBODY IS LYING

Thats what I dont get MF, why would some random woman in Spain have a copy of the letter? thinking
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 23:44

By the way....I still have the postcard at my office in Gibraltar....

I also have a screen shot of it. Its side by side with the anonymous letter and in my opinion its quite revealing but then again....i'm no handwriting expert
link ambersuz forum

ambersuz,
can you please post them up ? this shouldnt be a legal problem ?
just the handwritings...
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 02.12.09 23:46

Amber'

Can you also give us some details about the death threat that Debs has received?

Ta
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 23:47

Janz wrote:Thats what I dont get MF, why would some random woman in Spain have a copy of the letter? thinking

maybe terry lubbock or cichy are members of the MM (sss) ?
and they got in contact, when things about tony escalated ?
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 2 Empty Just who is wasting police time, Ambersuz?

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.09 23:47

scrafen wrote:wow im a bit slow. sorry, it took some time.

tony.. are you calling this anonymous letter a "forgery", meaning that someone might have forged your handwriting, even if you havent seen this letter, and you only have (officially) very vague info about the handwriting ?

...sounds a bit fishy to me, sorry again...looking for the handcuffs.... big grin
I should not have used the word 'forgery', although it entered my head that whoever wrote that anonymous letter earlier in the year (and I do have my suspicions) could possibly have been trying to make it look like my handwriting.

What I was confronted with unexpectedly this morning was a 'phone call from Neil Syson, from 'The Sun', whose voice I know as I've been rung by him before, in which he categorically said that the handwriting on my postcard to Ambersuz/Susan in Gibraltar had been compared to that of the handwriting on that anonymous letter to Terry Lubbock. He also told me categorically that a complaint had been made to Essex Police by someone (presumably Ambersuz or Terry Lubbock or Harry Cichy) and that I was being investigated by Essex POlice on suspicion of wasting police time.

The police usually come knocking on the door in the early hours if they want to talk to someone. I'll let you know if it happens.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 2 Empty My bet would be that Harry Cichy has scanned the anonymous letter and sent it to an eager Ambersuz

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.09 23:50

scrafen wrote:

Thats what I dont get MF, why would some random woman in Spain have a copy of the letter? thinking
Because, as I've been aware for a couple of weeks, Ambersuz and Terry Lubbock and Harry Cichy have been speaking to each other. The motive? - Get Bennett.

My bet would be that Harry Cichy has scanned the anonymous letter and sent it to an eager Ambersuz.

What happened after that?

Ask Ambersuz.

Or Harry Cichy.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 23:56

I've been given permission to post the letter....I'll do it tomorrow from the office Night!
Ambersuz: http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/tony-bennett-f84/the-tony-bennett-activities-discussion-t6297-555.htm#140742
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 03.12.09 0:09

You couldnt make this up could you!

WTF Is going on, who is behind this. This is a lot more than 3 housewives on the MM forum holding a grudge.

Well whoever you are, I for one am not fooled, not one little bit.

The phony press conferences didnt work so this is the latest crap we have to endure.
thinking
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 0:12

littlepixie wrote:You couldnt make this up could you!

WTF Is going on, who is behind this. This is a lot more than 3 housewives on the MM forum holding a grudge.

Well whoever you are, I for one am not fooled, not one little bit.

The phony press conferences didnt work so this is the latest crap we have to endure.
thinking
I've answered a lot of questions on this thread.

So far as the Klagenfurt postcard and the anonymous letter to Terry Lubbock is concerned, I suggest it may be time for Ambersuz to start answering a few questions.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 03.12.09 0:13

what phony press conferences ?
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 03.12.09 0:15

Butler contacted ludbrooke..must have she told me she was gettimng his address off someone..I thought she was full of shit, she also said precviously she would report all the stuff she knows to the sun, I told her not to and if she wanted her say to crash one of BENNETS MEETINGS BUT DONT BE A GRASS.
Jamie

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 03.12.09 0:23

She tried getting me to reveal where the last meeting was by using a threatening tone to me in the SSS section on the MM forum.
I didnt know where the meeting was and wouldnt have told her if I knew.
Scum of the earth the way she talks to people (if it REALLY is her doing the talking) I dont know who she thinks she is.

She read more like Clarence Mitchell and had the arrogance of Gerry McCann IMO
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 03.12.09 0:53

All this shows is the level of people involved in the McCann cover up. Thug level and immature smear tactics against anyone who suggests they may know what happened to Madeleine.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross 03.12.09 1:43

I really don't see how anyone who has followed all of this from the start when Debbie Butler first made her allegations against Tony Bennett, can possibly think that the McCann's or the supposed "Team McCann", are behind this. That is stretching things toooooo far. IMHO of course.
Cross

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 03.12.09 2:57

Cross wrote:I really don't see how anyone who has followed all of this from the start when Debbie Butler first made her allegations against Tony Bennett, can possibly think that the McCann's or the supposed "Team McCann", are behind this. That is stretching things toooooo far. IMHO of course.

Then why is Debbie talking to Clarence Mitchell and threatening to run to Carter Ruck with every bit dirt she can dig up on Tony?
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross 03.12.09 6:42

Avery wrote:
Cross wrote:I really don't see how anyone who has followed all of this from the start when Debbie Butler first made her allegations against Tony Bennett, can possibly think that the McCann's or the supposed "Team McCann", are behind this. That is stretching things toooooo far. IMHO of course.

Then why is Debbie talking to Clarence Mitchell and threatening to run to Carter Ruck with every bit dirt she can dig up on Tony?

I can't answer for Debbie Butler but at a guess I would say she is doing this (if in fact she is) to cause Mr Bennett maximum damage.
Cross

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 03.12.09 9:23

littlepixie wrote:She tried getting me to reveal where the last meeting was by using a threatening tone to me in the SSS section on the MM forum.
Scum of the earth the way she talks to people (if it REALLY is her doing the talking) I dont know who she thinks she is.

I was nearly dragged into all this. I knew nothing of what was going on. I was unexpectedly contacted by Debbie. I found that somewhat strange. A few hours later I realised I could have been "used" as part of the scheming....

I want nothing to do with any of this but I will speak up on this as it shows just how easy it is to be, potentially, pulled in by those who wish to manipulate.

On here Tony has provided answers many times. Why aren't questions asked of those who have made all these allegations!......try it some of you who have been throwing the questions out. I think you'll be told that nothing can be said as the police are involved....sorry about this...but what a cop out!
Remember it's a lot easier to make allegations than it is to prove them......
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 9:57

hentie wrote:
littlepixie wrote:She tried getting me to reveal where the last meeting was by using a threatening tone to me in the SSS section on the MM forum.

I was nearly dragged into all this. I knew nothing of what was going on. I was unexpectedly contacted by Debbie. I found that somewhat strange. A few hours later I realised I could have been "used" as part of the scheming....

I want nothing to do with any of this but I will speak up on this as it shows just how easy it is to be, potentially, pulled in by those who wish to manipulate.

On here Tony has provided answers many times. Why aren't questions asked of those who have made all these allegations!......try it some of you who have been throwing the questions out. I think you'll be told that nothing can be said as the police are involved....sorry about this...but what a cop out!

Maybe those of us who have been recently threatened or been contacted unexpectedly by Debbie Butler could add their names to this thread. I would like to add my name to the growing number. Anyone else?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 03.12.09 10:24

Autumn wrote:
hentie wrote:

Maybe those of us who have been recently threatened or been contacted unexpectedly by Debbie Butler could add their names to this thread. I would like to add my name to the growing number. Anyone else?

She

That could be a good idea Autumn. This has gone beyond the "forum wars" stupidity.
I don't like "telling tales" but I don't like to see anyone pilloried the way Tony has....seems a lot can be thrown at him and yet here he is, happy to give his side and yet on MM you can't even make a comment, that it shouldn't be discussed in public, without being jumped on. Very strange that..........
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top