The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 4 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 4 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 4 Regist10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 4 Empty ABCD

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 13:07

Autumn wrote:I do wonder if Debbie is being advised by someone.
Connect the dots and do your ABCD...

Ambersuz
Brenda Ryan
Clarence Mitchell
Debbie Butler
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 4 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 13:14

clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:
clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:
clarity wrote:To be fair 99% of the british public are sympathetic to the McCanns and hopeful that they find Madeleine, that's hardly damning lol!

Everyone I know think that the McCanns were involved with Madeleine's disappearnce and hopeful that her remains will be found. I think your assumption that 99% of the british public 'are sympathetic to the McCanns' is pitching it a bit high - nothing funny about that is there?

There was something funny about Mr Bennett using Mr Lubbocks sympathy and support for the McCann family as some sort of proof that he might be willing to frame him for something, god help Mr Bennett if that's what it takes, because I don't know anyone who doesn't have sympathy for the Mccann family in the wake of this horrible tragedy.

Well, maybe you should point them in the direction of the PJ files, as Rocky suggested - think youl find their sympathy would rapidly evaporate once they got to read the statements.

You are not making any sense Autumn, I have sympathy for the Mccanns precisely because I have read and understood the investigative files, considering the lies told about this case in the media I'm actually a bit surprised that not more people were taken in by the salacious and juicy stories, guess I have a pretty smart group of friends and acquaintances huh?

For your information, I have not bought a newspaper for nearly 2 years as, imo, they are full of rubbish. My opinions are based on the statements in the police files and how the McCanns have conducted themselves in the media.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 4 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest 03.12.09 13:23

Tony Bennett wrote:UPDATE

Ambersuz confesses that she did receive the handwritten letter to Terry Lubbock and she admits to having passed that and a photocopy of my postcard to Essex Police, who she claims were 'interested'.

She posted this on her 'Missing Madeleine' Forum this morning:

Anyways make your own minds up but the police thought it interesting

She's also posted part photographs of both letters...

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/tony-bennett-f84/the-tony-bennett-activities-discussion-t6297-570.htm (page 38)

...from which incidentally it should be obvious to anyone not running an obsessive hate campaign against someone that it's not the same handwriting, look e.g. at the 'I's and 'r's.

But further useful information has been yielded from this little incident, including the revelation from one person Debbie Butler spoke to that she had admitted to being in touch with Terry Lubbock to try and get some 'dirt' on me.

We now have evidence therefore of a deliberate and organised smear campaign against me by the following: Debbie Butler, Ambersuz, Brenda Ryan and Terry Lubbock/Harry Cichy. I wonder just how much of their time this is all taking?

And of the four names above, the following is of considerable interest to those trying to obtain truth and justice for Madeleine:

1. Debbie Butler admits to several long conversations with Clarence Mitchell, the contents of which she never disclosed to anyone in The Madeleine Foundation

2. Ambersuz and Brenda Ryan have both admitted to actively encouraging Debbie Butler to contact Clarence Mitchell. In Brenda Ryan's case, she openly admitted to encouraging Debbie to 'work with the McCanns'

3. Terry Lubbock is on record as publicly supporting the McCanns and has in return been publicly thanked by them in a letter.

By contrast, all I seem to have done was to publish a booklet and a leaflet querying the abduction claim.

Not nice, is it, Mr. Bennett. Being subjected to an Obsessive Hate Campaigne. But perhaps you can find a passage in The Bible to justify what you are doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Finally 03.12.09 13:39

Hi

I am no handwriting expert but the first letter that immediately struck me as different in the two pieces of writing was the "f". Granted I was looking at the ones at the bottom of each piece and didn't check further up. One has a straight tail and the other a small loop. Mind if I recall rightly I do believe somebody else felt the "f" did appear to look similar so I suppose us "lay handwriting experts" look for different clues in the writing. The other two letters that seemed a little different were the "a" and the "r" more so when looked at from a point of how they are joined with other letters in the words.

Mr Bennett I would add my voice to those already advising you to go to the police if you are able and know in your heart that the allegations being made have no grounding. This isn't funny in the slightest and really does appear to be some form of harrassment or hate campaign.

If this is just nasty tricks by three women with nothing better to do with their time then they should hang their heads in shame as the police have few resources and could be actually dealing with proper crime rather than having to waste their time on this pish posh, if that is what it is.

Take care
Finally

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 4 Empty Has Debbie Butler been guilty of wasting police time?

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.09 14:19

Finally wrote:Mr Bennett I would add my voice to those already advising you to go to the police if you are able and know in your heart that the allegations being made have no grounding. This isn't funny in the slightest and really does appear to be some form of harrassment or hate campaign. If this is just nasty tricks by three women with nothing better to do with their time then they should hang their heads in shame as the police have few resources and could be actually dealing with proper crime rather than having to waste their time on this pish posh, if that is what it is. Take care.
Thank you, and by the way on 12 November I did report Ms Butler's harassment to the police, please see this thread on here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/have-your-say-f1/debbie-butler-s-harassment-campaign-being-investigated-by-essex-police-under-crime-reference-d222b-19551-09-t90.htm

The point you make about wasting police time is absolutely fundamental in this sorry sequence of events. The wild Butler allegations have occupied hours and hours of police time already, and Ambersuz's clear lack of expertise as a graphologist has caused Essex Police extra wasted time.

But the way Ambersuz, Debbie Butler and Brenda Ryan are carrying on with their intense campaign, one wonders if anything will stop them. They are all in danger of exhausting themselves, I thinks that's my only hope.

Meanwhile, what happened to Madeleine McCann? See my threads on the Madeleine section of this forum for clues.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 14:47

Tony Bennett wrote:
Finally wrote:Mr Bennett I would add my voice to those already advising you to go to the police if you are able and know in your heart that the allegations being made have no grounding. This isn't funny in the slightest and really does appear to be some form of harrassment or hate campaign. If this is just nasty tricks by three women with nothing better to do with their time then they should hang their heads in shame as the police have few resources and could be actually dealing with proper crime rather than having to waste their time on this pish posh, if that is what it is. Take care.
Thank you, and by the way on 12 November I did report Ms Butler's harassment to the police, please see this thread on here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/have-your-say-f1/debbie-butler-s-harassment-campaign-being-investigated-by-essex-police-under-crime-reference-d222b-19551-09-t90.htm

The point you make about wasting police time is absolutely fundamental in this sorry sequence of events. The wild Butler allegations have occupied hours and hours of police time already, and Ambersuz's clear lack of expertise as a graphologist has caused Essex Police extra wasted time.

But the way Ambersuz, Debbie Butler and Brenda Ryan are carrying on with their intense campaign, one wonders if anything will stop them. They are all in danger of exhausting themselves, I thinks that's my only hope.

Meanwhile, what happened to Madeleine McCann? See my threads on the Madeleine section of this forum for clues.

Tony, it is to be hoped that the police are investigating your complaint both thoroughly and efficiently. Given that Ambersus, Debbie Butler and Brenda Ryan are showing no signs of giving up their relentless campaign of hate against you and, most worryingly, appear to be intensifying their attacks, it is to be hoped that the police are treating this as a matter of urgency. Stay strong.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 14:50

Autumn wrote:

For your information, I have not bought a newspaper for nearly 2 years as, imo, they are full of rubbish. My opinions are based on the statements in the police files and how the McCanns have conducted themselves in the media.

Then you have read them wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 15:03

clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Clarity, do you recall Gerry saying Lisbon recently, that 'they were not implicated in Madeleine's DEATH'?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 15:31

Autumn wrote:
clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Clarity, do you recall Gerry saying Lisbon recently, that 'they were not implicated in Madeleine's DEATH'?

What's your point, he doesn't even think she IS dead so it's like a double whammy denial. The stories coming out of Mr Amarals very public insanity is that the child is dead and her parents know this, her parents deny it, what part of that confuses you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 15:55

clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:
clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:

What's your point, he doesn't even think she IS dead so it's like a double whammy denial. The stories coming out of Mr Amarals very public insanity is that the child is dead and her parents know this, her parents deny it, what part of that confuses you?

Gerry mentions Death. Silly You. So Madeleine must be Dead. At least, I think that's what she means.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:00

Sabot wrote:
clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:
clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Gerry mentions Death. Silly You. So Madeleine must be Dead. At least, I think that's what she means.

Oh I get it, because he denied the accusations (that she is dead and he was somehow involved or at the least knows about it) that must mean it's not really a denial at all but perhaps some sort of knowing code that only very special people with very special brains can discern.

Right, gotcha!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:11

clarity wrote:
Sabot wrote:
clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:
clarity wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Oh I get it, because he denied the accusations (that she is dead and he was somehow involved or at the least knows about it) that must mean it's not really a denial at all but perhaps some sort of knowing code that only very special people with very special brains can discern.

Right, gotcha!

Natch. Have you forgotten the Backwards Speach already? You know, that stuff where everything they say means the opposite to what they mean. Or something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 16:11

Anyone have any idea why Clarence would call Debbie Butler and ask her to meet the McCanns alone thinking
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:13

Autumn wrote:Anyone have any idea why Clarence would call Debbie Butler and ask her to meet the McCanns alone thinking

what's all this then Autumn?????????? Shocked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:16

Autumn wrote:Anyone have any idea why Clarence would call Debbie Butler and ask her to meet the McCanns alone thinking

No idea but possibly because it is fairly well recognised that it is very easy to become a bit hysterical and hateful on the internet and forget that you are talking about living breathing individuals who by all accounts are extremely nice and simply living through a hell that none of us would want for ourselves, not the monsters it is awfully easy to make them out to be when you have to believe something for some reason.

Perhaps he thought that seeing them as people, parents, individuals Debbie Butler might wake up. Regain some sort of objectivity?

Was it not the case that one of the more vocal and hateful antis on 3As was very affected by meeting Kate McCann, overcome with a feeling of sympathy for her etc
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 16:21

clarity wrote:

No idea but possibly because it is fairly well recognised that it is very easy to become a bit hysterical and hateful on the internet and forget that you are talking about living breathing individuals who by all accounts are extremely nice and simply living through a hell that none of us would want for ourselves, not the monsters it is awfully easy to make them out to be when you have to believe something for some reason.

Perhaps he thought that seeing them as people, parents, individuals Debbie Butler might wake up. Regain some sort of objectivity?

Was it not the case that one of the more vocal and hateful antis on 3As was very affected by meeting Kate McCann, overcome with a feeling of sympathy for her etc

Oh come on, you can do better than that lol!
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:25

clarity wrote:No I really can't do any better than the truth.

So that's the truth is it, you seem to know a lot about why Clarry wanted to see Debs don't you thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 16:26

Well unless you are Debbie Butler or Clarence Mitchell, you are hardly in position to state whether or not tht is the truth.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 03.12.09 16:27

Tony Bennett wrote:

Tony, don't exhaust yourself either will you? I am worried about you.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.12.09 16:28

And why would the McCanns want to see her ALONE thinking
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:31

Autumn wrote:And why would the McCanns want to see her ALONE thinking

Oh, I expect they were going to brain wash her, or something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:33

candyfloss wrote:

So that's the truth is it, you seem to know a lot about why Clarry wanted to see Debs don't you thinking

If you have read my post then you will already know that I haven't a clue why Clarence would do this and obviously there is no evidence he ever did but I gave you my best guess as to why he should so such a thing, which is the truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:35

Autumn wrote:

Well unless you are Debbie Butler or Clarence Mitchell, you are hardly in position to state whether or not tht is the truth.

You know perfectly what what I mean. Don't be disingenuous, it wastes so much time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.09 16:36

Autumn wrote:And why would the McCanns want to see her ALONE thinking

Autumn, where did you get this from please, have I missed it somewhere??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top