The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 Mm11

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 Mm11

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 Regist10

Daily Star - 'Maddie Suspects named' PLUS article ....Gran's new plea

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Star - 'Maddie Suspects named' PLUS article ....Gran's new plea

Post by Guest 28.05.13 8:43

aiyoyo wrote:

PINK!

plebgate wrote:Pink Dung.

I'm in Team Pink for this one too.

Same old same old but with a new spin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Star - 'Maddie Suspects named' PLUS article ....Gran's new plea

Post by plebgate 28.05.13 8:47

jd wrote:
Two known child abusers who were in the Algarve at the time have not been eliminated from inquiries.
One of them is a Brit, Raymond Hewlett, 64, who was living just an hour’s drive from where Madeleine vanished.

Textusa article November 2011...

I made note of some comments on blogs, some of which are now defunct, relating to the semen/saliva debate, as some people appeared to have inside knowledge.

Second comment on 14.2.10. “The problem with the case is the amount of support given by the very top of the British Government. They will ask for a review, not a re-opening of the case by the British Police. There is one DNA sample described by the FSS as allegedly matching a profile from another crime, but could not be pinned on a name. Once they have the authority to review the case, this will be attributed to Raymond Hewlett and the case will be solved” This second commentator seems to have had the gift of foresight! ………..

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/mystery-of-profile-l.html

I think if there is a DNA sample still available then the first thing I would do if I were Maddie's parents would be to ask for re-opening of the investigation and have a private forensic scientist chosen by my expensive legal eagle do the necessary tests on the" list" of suspects now being considered.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 28.05.13 8:48

Dead suspects as per.wonder when Gerry and kate will be on the list. gutter press at its best
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.05.13 8:48

They got the headline right, though

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 Al_ove10
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.05.13 8:49

ooooohhh you are awful PeterM. ha ha ha. Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 110921
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.05.13 9:08

It just shows that sub-editors have a sense of humour.
That was not accidental !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.13 9:10

A reminder of one of the best examples of inappropriate (or maybe not) juxtaposition of headings.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2950-as-seen-in-asda

As for the good old Daily Star, who can forget this classic of theirs?

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/201447/Cops-crack-Madeleine-McCann-codes/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.05.13 9:45

I have yet to be convinced that this so called review actually exists.

The only reason that the review was set up in the first place (if it actually was) was because McCann friend Rebekah Brooks put pressure on David Cameron and Theresa May to do so. Since then, all we have really had is a few short words from the Met, A few pics from Barcelona, and a short statement from a retired officer. The rest is what we read in the papers.

If the Met had anything to say publicly they would do so properly, not just inform the UK gutter press.

Then we have the claim that they are assisting the Portuguese, really? But, isn't the case closed in Portugal? Surely the case would need to be open to receive such assistance?

The Portuguese work in silence, so if they were assisting the Portuguese Police, they wouldn't be putting this information out to media, they would be making their reports to Portugal and to nowhere else.

If Madeleine had been abducted the Met would know that naming and shaming the suspect whilst she was still alive could put her in further danger.

If Madeleine had died in apt 5a and this was a whitewash, why on earth would any work need to be done? They would just wait until the timing is write and then make an announcement. But even then, a whitewash would not be possible. To do this they would need a suspect who was in the area at the time, they would need evidence to back up their claims and assuming that the alleged suspect was alive, they would either need a Madeleine or the whereabouts of her body. After all, McCanns claim that there is no proof without a body.

I would guess that this is nothing more than a PR exercise that the met have been bullied into, they realise that the whole thing is ridiculous and they are back peddling to get out of something that they never wanted part of in the beginning. The end result could be:

We have identified a number of leads and some further evidence that needs to be looked into but this is a Portuguese case and is out of our hands. We have passed our report to the Portuguese Police who at this moment are still reluctant to re-open the case. Due to Portuguese secrecy laws we are unable to publicly disclose our findings. Our work is now done, the review is over
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.05.13 10:50

Sharonl:
The end result could be:

We have identified a number of leads and some further evidence that needs to be looked into but this is a Portuguese case and is out of our hands. We have passed our report to the Portuguese Police who at this moment are still reluctant to re-open the case. Due to Portuguese secrecy laws we are unable to publicly disclose our findings. Our work is now done, the review is over

So how SHOCKED would SY be IF the Portuguese call their bluff and say "actually, we WILL re-open the case"?

What then?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.05.13 11:05

jeanmonroe wrote:Sharonl:
The end result could be:

So how SHOCKED would SY be IF the Portuguese call their bluff and say "actually, we WILL re-open the case"?

What then?

Which ever way you look at it, the Met have dug a huge hole for themselves. I imagine that there will be a deafening silence from them.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 28.05.13 12:22

yes ij what a country this ambassador for missing people should not have been allowed. Probably even takes a salary like lot of them do.Charities funds donations seems to attract them ! Fancy accepting it having left 3 young children alone night after night then one went Missing. its unbelieveable really and shows no respect or no shame still as far as I can see ! also seems to be used to highlight madeline free more than other missing people could that have been a perk of the job ! Charity commisions should monitor money is spent wisely and Journalists should be checking proper stories out please please as list of people of interest not suspects really are they or a proper story as far as I can see. Clutching at straws comes to mind. Im still with the lady that says, NOT ONE PENNY from me she cheers me up
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.05.13 14:26

sharonl wrote:
The end result could be:

What then?

Which ever way you look at it, the Met have dug a huge hole for themselves. I imagine that there will be a deafening silence from them.

And they never told us what they did with the 195 fresh leads that they got from the "left no stone unturned" PIs.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 28.05.13 14:31

The end result could be:

What then?

Let hope that if this is the only nonsense the SY come up with that the PJ do not reopen the case and instead archive the SY review conclusions and report. Would they perhaps be able to release the SY findings to the public?
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.05.13 14:59

aiyoyo wrote:And they never told us what they did with the 195 fresh leads that they got from the "left no stone unturned" PIs.
I suspect they had a quick look in www.mcannfiles.com and realised that every one had already been TIE (Trace Interview Eliminate)
Should have taken the office junior no more than a morning.
mccanfiles has a pretty good search engine.
And they would have been sent one copy of the DVD, so they could search on that as well, to make absolutely sure.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 28.05.13 16:22

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF: OPERATION GRANGE

Arrive in office late.

Have a coffee.

Read the Daily Star.

Have a coffee.

Read the Sun.

Have a long lunch.

Read the Evening Standard.

Have a coffee.

Knock off home early.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 Empty unreleased files

Post by Peneda Geres 28.05.13 16:26

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:And they never told us what they did with the 195 fresh leads that they got from the "left no stone unturned" PIs.
I suspect they had a quick look in www.mcannfiles.com and realised that every one had already been TIE (Trace Interview Eliminate)
Should have taken the office junior no more than a morning.
mccanfiles has a pretty good search engine.
And they would have been sent one copy of the DVD, so they could search on that as well, to make absolutely sure.

I'm sure SY will have had access to the unreleased files, which to my knowledge were unreleased to protect the identity of ELIMINATED sex offenders etc,.....I do wonder if this is where some of the list of twenty new suspects has come from.

At the expense of the PJ it makes SY look good as none of us have seen these files.
Peneda Geres
Peneda Geres

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 28.05.13 17:25

If and its a big if this is true Then surely regardless of how many dead paedophiles they name the phone records will out them all
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.13 18:30

roy rovers wrote:A DAY IN THE LIFE OF: OPERATION GRANGE

Arrive in office late.

Have a coffee.

Read the Daily Star.

Have a coffee.

Read the Sun.

Have a long lunch.

Have a coffee.

Knock off home early.

EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR:

BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER

" After all, that's what them Dingbats's there for, innit?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.05.13 21:12

Portia wrote:
roy rovers wrote:A DAY IN THE LIFE OF: OPERATION GRANGE

Arrive in office late.

Have a coffee.

Read the Daily Star.

Have a coffee.

Read the Sun.

Have a long lunch.

Have a coffee.

Knock off home early.

EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR:

BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER, BILL THE TAXPAYER

" After all, that's what them Dingbats's there for, innit?"

You missed out the GOLF.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.05.13 22:26

And "delete" all e-mails from
PeterMac
Kikoraton
HiDeHo
. . .

and a host of others.

Do not suppose that Sy are not aware of all avenues of enquiry, and all threads of logical thought.

As I have said before, it sometimes or indeed often, suits the police to let people think of them as sardine-munching and wine imbibing, or bacon-sandwich-munching and beer imbibing, slothful idiots.
There are men in Lincoln and in Long Lartin Prison, even now, many years after my retirement, who learned the hard way that this was not the case. Well not the last bit anyway !
But it was such FUN, letting them revel in their intellectual superiority over the "fuzz', the 'filth', . . .
And then watching their faces either in interview, or in the dock, when the full horror of the truth was unleashed upon them.
Happy days ! big grin

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.13 22:35

Oh, Happy Days ... Oh, Happy Days ... Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 3920004554
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 28.05.13 22:36

PeterMac wrote:And "delete" all e-mails from
PeterMac
Kikoraton
HiDeHo
. . .

and a host of others.

Do not suppose that Sy are not aware of all avenues of enquiry, and all threads of logical thought.

As I have said before, it sometimes or indeed often, suits the police to let people think of them as sardine-munching and wine imbibing, or bacon-sandwich-munching and beer imbibing, slothful idiots.
There are men in Lincoln and in Long Lartin Prison, even now, many years after my retirement, who learned the hard way that this was not the case. Well not the last bit anyway !
But it was such FUN, letting them revel in their intellectual superiority over the "fuzz', the 'filth', . . .
And then watching their faces either in interview, or in the dock, when the full horror of the truth was unleashed upon them.
Happy days ! big grin

I bet you wish you were still in the police don't you, especially if you could be in charge of Operation Grange?
Providing you didn't have your hands tied by the government, that is.

happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 28.05.13 23:47

PeterMac wrote:

I needed to hear those words PeterMac.

Maybe there is hope after all.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 29.05.13 0:28

I don't remember seeing either of these before.

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A reminder of one of the best examples of inappropriate (or maybe not) juxtaposition of headings.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2950-as-seen-in-asda

That is absolutely hilarious! Brilliant! Haha! Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 5251

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:As for the good old Daily Star, who can forget this classic of theirs?

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/201447/Cops-crack-Madeleine-McCann-codes/

I've never read the likes of it! Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 2 742129
So, were there actually any of these secret codes scratched on the outside walls of the apartment, then?

[Back in a bit, just nipping outside to check my own walls!]
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.05.13 5:08

The end result could be:

What then?

I will be surprised if MET use the Portuguese Secrecy Code to excuse their non disclosure of their findings.
I suspect they if there were to publish their open-end findings (if it comes to that) they know they would show themselves up as a bunch of incompetent and bungling kipper munchers.

This is easily one open-and-shut case that cant be too complicated to resolve - start inviting a few liars into Police Stations, interview all each and every one in different rooms concurrently, don't let them compare or confer using interview technics and someone's nerve is bound to give way.

Mr & Mrs told the public repeatedly they will do everything to cooperate with the Police, how will it look if they refuse to attend UK Police Stations? I suspect the MET are looking for an illusive spotty face phantom with a cape when they should be doing dawn arrests at a poshish address.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top