The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 Mm11

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 Mm11

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 Regist10

Daily Star - 'Maddie Suspects named' PLUS article ....Gran's new plea

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 Empty Re: Daily Star - 'Maddie Suspects named' PLUS article ....Gran's new plea

Post by tigger 29.05.13 5:48

Lance De Boils wrote:I don't remember seeing either of these before.

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A reminder of one of the best examples of inappropriate (or maybe not) juxtaposition of headings.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2950-as-seen-in-asda

That is absolutely hilarious! Brilliant! Haha! Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 5251

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:As for the good old Daily Star, who can forget this classic of theirs?

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/201447/Cops-crack-Madeleine-McCann-codes/

I've never read the likes of it! Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 742129
So, were there actually any of these secret codes scratched on the outside walls of the apartment, then?

[Back in a bit, just nipping outside to check my own walls!]

Those secret codes are as old as the hills. Certainly used a lot in the 19th C by tramps - I've got a list of them somewhere.

Why this wall-to-wall front page McCann? Ready for the whitewash? As Sharonl said - list of suspects they could have selected on day one of the 'review' - wrap them up and pass as a present to the PJ. End of.

I'm having visions of the instructions given - 'We want you to go through the case with a fine tooth comb but you are not to find anything. You are instructed to select a number of suitable (preferably dead or fictional) suspects.'
Method employed, out of the many hundreds of these 'suspects and sightings' it is best to employ police officers with experience in pinning the tail on a donkey. Blindfold obligatory of course.
Follow up with daily headlines - lob the whole package over to Portugal, job done.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 Empty Re: Daily Star - 'Maddie Suspects named' PLUS article ....Gran's new plea

Post by plebgate 29.05.13 8:58

Snipped from the article in the Daily Star:

"And witnesses saw a man watching it in the week before Madeleine’s disappearance in May 2007.
Dave
Edgar, a former detective now investigating the case for the McCanns,
has said: “Someone just doesn’t go in, a passer-by, and pick up a child
and take it.

“These things are planned. They may even have been watching the apartment for a week or more.”

Some crack detective Edgar seems to be. " They may even have been watching the apartment for a week or MORE". hmmmm. Doesn't appear to know how long they went on holiday for.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.05.13 9:45

We went through this some time ago. Somewhere it was suggested the apartment was kept under close observation for months by a 'spotter' for a paedo gang.
So the spotter had quite frequently to report back that they hadn't any luck - parents with ugly children, parents who didn't conveniently leave their child alone ever, elderly guests whose children were over fifty and so on.

Might have been the Cowley/Edgar comedy duo. They did after all dress up as itinerant fruit-pickers to spy on a man who had a ragdol in his car. Another story that's bound to be rehashed. PJ investigated, TM said they didn't.

Wouldn't you love to see those two in disguise - pop2 hiding in the Portuguese countryside.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.05.13 9:53

A right pair of LEMONS!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.05.13 10:17

Aiyoyo:
"This is easily one open-and-shut case that cant be too complicated to resolve - start inviting a few liars into Police Stations, interview all each and every one in different rooms concurrently, don't let them compare or confer using interview technics and someone's nerve is bound to give way."

Dosen't really matter what room they are in the whitewash police will bring them their friends statement to READ before they make their statement!
Don't want any mistakes, do we?

"I have been given the opportunity to refresh my memory from the statement made by Jane TANNER (my wife) and I have been allowed to see these documents, this was done in the presence of DC 1578
I wish to add that Janes statement covered our routine from the 28th April 2007-2nd May 2007 quite comprehensively and my original Portuguese statement referred to Janes statement, this was therefore a good point of reference for me.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

A witness allowed to read another witnesses statement, to refresh his memory, before giving his?
I'd say 'nah,thats impossible'....... but obviously not!

UNEFFINGBELIEVEABLE!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 29.05.13 10:43

plebgate wrote:Snipped from the article in the Daily Star:

"And witnesses saw a man watching it in the week before Madeleine’s disappearance in May 2007.
Dave
Edgar, a former detective now (??) investigating the case for the McCanns,
has said: “Someone just doesn’t go in, a passer-by, and pick up a child
and take it.

“These things are planned. They may even have been watching the apartment for a week or more.”

Some crack detective Edgar seems to be. " They may even have been watching the apartment for a week or MORE". hmmmm. Doesn't appear to know how long they went on holiday for.

Looks like we are heading back to Edgar's whiteboard in the 'Maddie Was Here' mockumentary

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5681-maddie-was-here-a-disgusting-episode-of-distorted-evidence?highlight=maddie+was+here

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 IMG+03

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 29.05.13 10:52

I had forgotten this little gem from Edgar

Mr Edgar lightly dismissed these significant discrepancies by saying:
The most important thing, Jane, is not where Jez and Gerry were actually stood because there are inconsistencies in every major investigation. The only thing that matters is that they did not obstruct your view of the man you saw"
rotfl

No wonder he is retired

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 Empty Latest 'leaks'

Post by mank 29.05.13 11:53

There's a brief comment from The Blacksmith Bureau today Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 636506

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk
mank

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.13 12:29

Now Granny Healy is having her tuppenceworth (if you'll excuse the expression) in the Daily Star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/317160/Gran-s-new-plea-I-don-t-want-people-ever-to-forget-my-Maddie/

I think it's clear from where Kate gets her "the world revolves around me" attitude.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 29.05.13 12:52

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Now Granny Healy is having her tuppenceworth (if you'll excuse the expression) in the Daily Star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/317160/Gran-s-new-plea-I-don-t-want-people-ever-to-forget-my-Maddie/

I think it's clear from where Kate gets her "the world revolves around me" attitude.

Oh dear!

Reading between the lines (as I do Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 110921 ), it's an interesting article indeed.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 29.05.13 13:10

jd wrote:I had forgotten this little gem from Edgar

Mr Edgar lightly dismissed these significant discrepancies by saying:
The most important thing, Jane, is not where Jez and Gerry were actually stood because there are inconsistencies in every major investigation. The only thing that matters is that they did not obstruct your view of the man you saw"
rotfl

No wonder he is retired

I was showing this video and explaining to my hubbie the other day and he was like: whatttt?
No wonder he's retired for sure!
But yea GA and the munching pals were the bad ones because they wouldn't let this pass...

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres 29.05.13 13:15

ShuBob wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Now Granny Healy is having her tuppenceworth (if you'll excuse the expression) in the Daily Star.

Oh dear!

Reading between the lines (as I do Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 110921 ), it's an interesting article indeed.

So Mr & Mrs are keeping quiet at the request of the Met, shame they didn't heed the same advice from the PJ.

Reading between the lines I would say Granny has just dug a big hole for Mr & Mrs.
Peneda Geres
Peneda Geres

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 29.05.13 13:28

Peneda Geres wrote:
ShuBob wrote:

Oh dear!

So Mr & Mrs are keeping quiet at the request of the Met, shame they didn't heed the same advice from the PJ.

Reading between the lines I would say Granny has just dug a big hole for Mr & Mrs.

I expect they'll be Hacked right Off Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 110921
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.05.13 13:36

MADELEINE McCann’s gran last night said she wished the missing youngster’s photo was “on the front page of every single newspaper every day”.
So the Star included the baby photo, with the coloboma. 6 YEARS out of date, but probably the only true representation !
Susan Healy, 67, claimed it would help the “world to remember her” so someone may come forward to end the family’s six years of hell.
"Remember" ? At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we shall remember them.
She said they would “never give up hope that Madeleine was alive” before urging: “Please don’t forget her.”
The first remark is directed at the parents. Is the second ?
Susan said her daughter Kate, 45, and son-in-law Gerry, 44, had kept her in the dark about the findings of a two-year Metropolitan Police review of the case.
Possibly because they themselves have been kept in the dark. One would certainly hope so.
It has identified more than a dozen new suspects in the abduction of the girl who vanished from her parents’ holiday pad in Portugal in May 2007.
But we have been repeatedly told that these are NOT 'new" suspects. They are people who need to be interviewed again.
Susan said: “Kate and Gerry have been asked by the Met not to say anything about the investigation.
Assuming they know anything about the investigation, that is. And why, since they compromised the portuguese investigation and broke Portugues law by blabbing to the press, are they now remaining silent about the SY operation ?
“They need to do what’s right for Madeleine.’’
Yes. The grandmother speaks well. Whatever the cost, whatever the result, the grandmother wants what's RIGHT FOR MADELEINE. As we all do. Well almost all.
Susan, from Liverpool, said she firmly believed her grand-daughter, who would now be 10, could still be alive.
Firmly believED (past tense) she COULD ( conditional, and indicating serious doubt. Weaker than 'might' and much weaker than 'is', )
She said: “I would like to see Madeleine on the front page of every single newspaper, every day. We must remember her.”
Remember ? In Memoriam ?
A family spokesman said they were “greatly encouraged” by the move to draw up a short list of “people they believe are of interest to the inquiry”.
"The move to draw up a short list . . ." This is pure Mitchell drivel. "Nothing to say, so I'll say it anyway."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.05.13 13:36

When the going gets tough, all hands on deck. oh dear.

No probs. keeping quiet at the request of the Met, managed not to answer 48 questions all these years, so what's new?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.05.13 13:38

I wonder what Mrs. Healy thought of the Express article which reported that Maddie had been left to sob for over an hour?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.13 13:42

plebgate wrote:I wonder what Mrs. Healy thought of the Express article which reported that Maddie had been left to sob for over an hour?
Yes, and why not comment on the 'Get em back to Portugal' article, you would think they would say this was a very good idea, anything to help the investigation, but not a mention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by deafoldbat 29.05.13 13:42

Persons of interest include a team of cleaners who they want to interview to find out how much cleaning they had to do for Apt 5A in the morning of 3rd May.
deafoldbat
deafoldbat

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 29.05.13 13:46

plebgate wrote:I wonder what Mrs. Healy thought of the Express article which reported that Maddie had been left to sob for over an hour?

Perhaps, she enquired from the pair but they told her they weren't allowed to comment for "operational reasons" Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 302873
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 Empty Granny, I hope you're not telling the truth!

Post by marconi 29.05.13 14:50

On Daily Star of today's (I think), Mrs. Susan Healy is showing she still believes Kate and Gerry are telling the truth. How can a parent go that far, not doubting about their children's words. After 6 years of disappearence, after the PJ's publication of the files, the dogs, the apartment and the car,after all of the Tapas inconsistencies, she still seems to believe that Maddie was abducted.

Incredible!

Of course Kate and Gerry can not tell her how things are going at the Yard, simply because they don't know it. They still ae suspects.

I hope Mrs. Healy is lying to the media.

She seems to be a very intelligent women. How can she let herself to be manipulated by her children for such a long time?

If she is saying the truth to the Daily Star, the reality wil destroy her!

All in my opinion.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.13 15:00

marconi, perhaps rather than opening new threads, you could comment on the appropriate one where the story appears.

I will remove this thread and merge with other one when you have read my reply.
ETA - Now merged with this thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.05.13 15:41

In the past few weeks Kate has been sitting on the Lorraine sofa discussing her Marathon effort despite injury and speaking about being able to smile, being a protective mother blah blah. Prior to that there was an article about her (Kate's) struggle with getting petrol and leaving the kids in the car.

Now we have Grannie rolled out....that's a new one.

I have a couple of questions.

Do the McCanns - Gerald and Kate ever speak for themselves? They sure can speak about their own emotions when they're asking for money or talking to the Leveson Inquiry and demanding the British Press to be gagged.

Do the McCanns EVER send a message through their media fest directly to their daughter Madeleine?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.05.13 15:52

aquila wrote:In the past few weeks Kate has been sitting on the Lorraine sofa discussing her Marathon effort despite injury and speaking about being able to smile, being a protective mother blah blah. Prior to that there was an article about her (Kate's) struggle with getting petrol and leaving the kids in the car.

Do the McCanns - Gerald and Kate ever speak for themselves? They sure can speak about their own emotions when they're asking for money or talking to the Leveson Inquiry and demanding the British Press to be gagged.

Do the McCanns EVER send a message through their media fest directly to their daughter Madeleine?

THEY WILL, FROM TOMORROW, AFTER READING YOUR POST!
You heard it here first!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 29.05.13 15:54

aquila wrote:In the past few weeks Kate has been sitting on the Lorraine sofa discussing her Marathon effort despite injury and speaking about being able to smile, being a protective mother blah blah. Prior to that there was an article about her (Kate's) struggle with getting petrol and leaving the kids in the car.

bet they will now, seemsas soon as someone mentions about them not doing stuff, then low and behold they go and do it. apart from searching ,that is
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.05.13 16:00

jeanmonroe wrote:

THEY WILL, FROM TOMORROW, AFTER READING YOUR POST!
You heard it here first!

I doubt it jeanmonroe,

That's on the cards in quite a few days time. There's much more mud to wallow through before we get to that one.

Mud, mud, glorious mud, nothing quite like it for cooling the blood,

So follow me follow, down to the hollow,

And there we will wallow in glorious mud.

(I felt a song coming on Daily Star    - 'Maddie Suspects named'  PLUS article ....Gran's new plea - Page 3 3920004554).

Here is the Hippopotamus song....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QW85kfakJc
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top